Just A Little Bit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her while she came was more than enough to take Gerry over the edge. "Coming." Was all he could manage to say as he thrust up one final time and felt the freight train of pleasure come rushing at him, erupting from his loins and bursting through the rest of his body. Tammy kept her pace, still lifting off and sliding down on him while he came. Her eyes widened again when she felt the first rush of his hot cum inside her. Then she smiled, knowing her was in the throes of a huge climax.

Tammy sat on top of him for a full two minutes after they finished. She kissed his face lightly as they hugged and caught their breath. Words were far from their agenda as they slowly came back to Earth, their breathing and blood pressure stabilizing. Eventually Tammy groaned and pulled herself off his pink, slippery, softening cock. Gerry looked down at himself, now glistening with her juices and feeling the fresh air again, now he was out of her pussy.

It was just a few moments after they got themselves together – her pulling her skirt down and him zipping up – when a middle-aged man walked by, walking his dog on a beautiful afternoon.

"You think he saw anything?" Gerry asked, holding Tammy's hand.

Tammy replied, "No." but she sounded far from sure. "What do we care? Anyone who saw us would just be jealous anyway. That was quite a passionate lunch."

They laughed together at the understatement and kissed softly.

"What just happened?" Gerry shook his head in wonder.

"Something very memorable... for me at least." Tammy kissed him again. "Thank you. I'm sorry I, I was a bit... taken by the moment, but it just felt right. I sure know it felt right."

Gerry nodded his head now. "It was good. Amazing. Don't think I'll ever forget this lunch, for the rest of my life." He looked at his new lover, seeing her in the new light that intimacy brings. It was a warm light, and their passion had taken the best of a fall afternoon and made it unforgettable.

"So," Tammy started to rustle around in her bag again, "you want some more chocolate?"

Gerry simply laughed. "Sure." He took the piece she'd broken from the bar and offered him and smirked. "Just a little bit. I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to think of chocolate in the same light again though."

"Good." Tammy sounded firm and sure. "I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a park bench the same way again either.

12