Just a Little Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...whadda ya think? Pretty good for a little skinny cunt, hey?"

Rebecca wasn't quite sure why, but she did look, and he was right. His penis was rather long and thin, with a pronounced curve to the right. She had not seen too many men naked in her time and had been with even less so she did not have a lot to compare of course, but he was certainly above average.

She watched as he stroked himself several times, his hand stopping just short of his very pronounced knob that splayed out like a toadstool, the tip quite pointy though.

Johnny looked down at his victim. He thought it may have been better if she put up a fight right until he got his cock in her. Still, his persuasive argument that had her finally submit had a wonderful aphrodisiacal effect on him, that and the line of amphetamines that he had snorted earlier on.

Rebecca watched her assailant move closer to the bed till his leg touched hers. Looking up at his cruel, almost black eyes she could tell he was transfixed on what lay between her open thighs and she did not move as he knelt down on the bed, positioning himself between her knees.

"Nice...I like the way you got it all trimmed up like a fucken porn star."

"Just be quick...please...just get it over with, okay?" Rebecca said solemnly.

Johnny looked up above Rebecca's head; there jammed in the old wrought iron bed frame was a crusty old pillow, still with a dirty and faded looking, yellow pillow slip. He reached toward it and pulled it free, releasing a small cloud of dust.

"This'll do nicely...lift that pretty bum of yours up a bit would ya."

Rebecca looked up at him slightly bewildered.

"Fucken said ya gonna make it good...so lift ya fucken arse up would ya...before I get mad again!"

Rebecca repositioned her legs and reluctantly, raised herself up. Johnny quickly folded the old pillow in half and wedged it beneath her buttocks.

"Tha's better, can see me target now...open them thighs up some more would ya...yeh...that's it...beautiful," he said lasciviously as he moved in closer.

She closed her eyes. Tears welled up, and she held her breath at what was sure to come next.

There was just a single flick at first...that was all she felt, then another. With her eyes squeezed tightly shut, she felt him whack her pubic bone with what she knew would have to be his penis. He did that several more times, causing her minor discomfort.

Suddenly, Rebecca had a horrible thought!

"Johnny...could you...have you....Johnny have you got a condom?"

"What! What the fuck for? I got no fucken diseases...and you look clean to me!"

Rebecca opened her eyes and looked up at him, "I...I don't want you to come in me...promise?" she pleaded, "Please...don't come in me."

Johnny laughed, "Pregga's? I get it...ya don't wanna get fucken pregga's."

Rebecca sighed deeply, "Please?"

He didn't answer her. He ignored her totally, pushing her thighs further apart till her feet came off the bed. Her hole glistened from his pre-cum he had rubbed on there and he rubbed the underside of his long penis along her flesh, drawing out her inner labia like a welcoming flower about to bloom.

"Oooh...mmm...gentle...please...aaah," Rebecca sighed, breathlessly as she felt him slowly enter her.

She was tight, nice and tight, Johnny smiled wickedly to himself. He watched his large helmet disappear into that beautifully tight entrance that some women have, and felt it pop through the other side, drawing him in deeper.

"Nice...fucken nice, Rebecca, I'm sure gonna enjoy this," he said hoarsely moments after his penis had penetrated her completely.

She was the oldest broad he had ever stuck his cock in, and certainly the first married one, but he could not remember a tighter entrance since his first girlfriend a few years ago. So silky too!

Rebecca opened her eyes and looked down her body at the toned young man between her thighs. She took a couple of deep breaths and watched her breasts rise and fall each time and noticed her nipples were standing up like overripe mulberries.

"Just do it would you...get it over with you bastard...go on!" Rebecca snarled at him, thrusting her hips forward only to force his cock in even deeper, she wanted him to finish -- quickly!

Johnny kept relatively still; he watched the dark-haired woman's vain efforts to get him to move. Quite ironic really, he thought humorously.

"Fucken steady on, bitch! We got hours, an' I'm gonna make the best of me first root in over nine months!"

"But...but we made a deal! Just once remember...and...and no one needs to know...Johnny?"

"Hmm...yep...tha's right...one fuck...one loooong fuck! You gonna love it too I reckon...I can feel the heat in your cunt already...you gonna love it!"

Johnny withdrew his long slug till just the tip was in the woman's slick hole, hesitated for a moment, then just as slowly as the first time, he sunk into her hot flesh again. He could not only feel, but he could see her juices oozing out as he slowly withdrew again. With his thumbs either side of her pubic bone, he stretched her flesh open to discover her shiny pink clitoris appeared fully engorged and protruded from her hood a centimetre or more!

"You lookin' like you'se enjoyin' it already...hey?" Johnny said smugly, just as he flexed his hips forward to once again penetrate her deeply.

It was certainly not what Rebecca was expecting. She had guessed that not only his youth, but his admission of forced celibacy would have had him thrust away at her pussy rapidly to climax in possibly minutes!

His control worried her.

And little did she know that the speed in his system would give him stamina that was almost beyond her wildest dreams?

She looked up at the young man between her legs again and watched as he gradually picked up the pace, her small breasts jiggling back and forth with each long stroke, her dark, distended nipples hard as rocks.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...you...bas...tard...ugh..."

Johnny rubbed her clitoris in rapid circles with the fingers of one hand and yanked and twisted either of her long nipples in turn with the fingers of his other hand, "Hold ya fucken knees back for me, would ya...humf...humf...yeah, that's it, now I can see better!"

He smiled at her; this was going to be good!