Just a Little Tennis Match Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes, then opened them back up only after returning my gaze down to Michelle, who was smiling at me as she finished the final button on my shirt. I ran my own promise through my head as I forced myself to focus on my girlfriend. I risked one last glance at Nicole, who was just now stuffing her tit back into her blouse, giving me a knowing grin. Keeping my promise was going to be tough.

***

Dinner started off smoothly. As it was the weekend, the girls' other roommates were at their respective parents' homes, so Nicole invited herself along, complaining that she couldn't be alone on a Saturday night.

We went to a trendy Hawaiian burger joint, known for a tropical and surfing party atmosphere. There looked to be a 30 minute waiting time to get a table, but Nicole waltzed up to one of the hosts, flirted with him for a few minutes and we soon found ourselves seated at a semi-circle booth meant for four people. I let Michelle slide in first, and then I followed her. Nicole surprised me by sliding in after me instead of on the other side, and I thus found myself sandwiched between the girls.

We ordered and kept up an inane conversation. During any normal meal, people shift a little in their seats, reaching across the table to grab a condiment, or whatever. Usually, after shifting over, they shift back into their original position. Not so with Michelle or Nicole tonight. Every time they shifted towards me on the padded bench, they never shifted back. So as the meal progressed, I found that both of them were gradually coming closer and closer to me. Whenever our waiter would wander by, he would always risk these sidelong glances at us, no doubt jealous of the customer with two beautiful women wrapped around him.

Also, as the meal progressed, I could feel the firm caresses of both girls stroking my legs. From Michelle it was the normal touch of a familiar lover. I myself would stroke her legs under the table from time to time. But Nicole's touch had decidedly taken a turn for the sexual, her hand gliding upwards until she bumped into my crotch none too accidentally. Abandoning any pretense of just being friends, Nicole was now resting her head on my shoulder, her hand in my lap. Nicole had undone the top few buttons of her blouse, and it hung open just enough to give me a private view of her deep cleavage.

My head was racing, and I could feel a bead of sweat appearing along my hairline. I glanced over at Michelle, who was just looking at the two of us curiously. Between the soft curve of Nicole's large breasts and her talented hand now working my crotch, I was hard in no time. Looking directly at me, she licked her lips, leaving a wet gloss on her bright red lipstick that glittered in the light.

Michelle was trying to stifle a giggle at my predicament, as if she could see my brain fighting with itself. One the one hand was a devastatingly attractive woman half in my lap doing her best to get me turned on. On the other hand was my promise never to cheat.

Well, since my girlfriend was right here watching me and obviously not moving to interfere, this wouldn't be cheating, right? Or was that my head just trying to rationalize away an excuse so I could pick up Nicole, plant her on her face across the table and start banging into her cunt right here.

Nicole's hand finally let up on my cock, and innocently reached across the table to her drink. She had ordered some creamy Sea Breeze topped with plenty of whipped cream. Her eyes never leaving mine, she took a healthy gulp, and some of it spilled out. She set the frosted mug down, revealing the white strip of a milk moustache on her upper lip. But that wasn't quite what caught my attention. There was also a trail of white cream that dribbled from the corner of her mouth down her dainty chin. With a pouty look she scooped up the milky white cream on a fingertip, and then very obviously began to suck the liquid off of her finger.

I was startled out of my trance by the clatter of breaking glass and porcelain plates. Both Nicole and I broke our locked-eyes to see what the commotion was. Our waiter was standing next to our table, his jaw still dropped as he blinked sharply, trying to regain his senses after apparently losing concentration while watching Nicole's little cream-job. After only a few moments, he realized what had happened and knelt down to begin cleaning up the dishes he had dropped on the floor.

Michelle only giggled more. "I think that's our cue to leave."

***

With their roommates gone, I usually spent the weekends at the girls' apartment. I had logged onto the school's ethernet network and was checking my email and the latest sports news while Michelle puttered about her room gathering her change of clothing. Nicole was taking a shower and Michelle was next.

Football season was in full swing, and I was reading some experts prediction on how tomorrow's games were going to play out. In the corner of my mind I heard the shower switch off. A minute later Nicole had called out "The shower is free!"

Michelle pecked me on the cheek, and then she left the room. Only a few seconds later I heard the door open again. Without turning away from the computer monitor I asked, "You forget something?"

"No, everything I need is right here," a female voice replied, husky and overlaid with layers of sexual overtones. I froze for a moment, that was Nicole's voice.

I heard the soft plop of a towel being dropped to the floor, and then she was in my lap, wearing nothing but a predatory grin on her face. She had dried off, but her hair was still damp and fell straight back behind her head, tight against her scalp. Her prominent tits were then smashed up into my face, my body surging with pleasurable endorphins as it realized I had a perfect pair of breasts within easy reach of my lips.

I could feel a wet spot forming on the crotch of my pants, but it wasn't from me nor from remaining shower moisture. Nicole was straddling both the chair and my legs, and looking down I could easily see the puffy pink of her inner cunt lips poking out from her labia. She was already oozing moisture which dribbled down her thighs and onto my slacks.

"Hey you." Nicole looked at me, hungrily. My body was rigid from surprise at her landing naked in my lap, her intentions rather obvious. "Aww, you look tense." Her strong hands then went to massaging at my shoulders, a motion that caused her prodigious globes to jiggle enticingly before me. Then I heard the shower spray come back on, indicating Michelle's shower had just begun. I looked at the clock on the desk, an antique that Michelle's grandfather had given her long ago. It was a miniature grandfather clock, complete with swinging pendulum and chimes. Right now it read 9:45pm.

Dimly, I recalled that Michelle always took her time in the shower, usually for twenty minutes at least. But was that a good or bad thing? It meant that she wouldn't be walking in to rescue me from her horny roommate for at least twenty minutes. On the other hand, it meant that I had at least twenty minutes to sink my achingly erect dick into this bodacious babe and give her the fucking of her life. I was caught on the edge, my loyalty fighting desperately to keep my hormones in check. Nicole must have seen the war going on behind my eyes, and decided to tilt the balance in her favor.

She gripped my chin forcefully, and then planted her lips on mine. I could feel my defenses crumbling as the soaring pleasure of her lips softly yet firmly mashing against mine shot through my system. The electric burst of her tongue quickly joined in, smashing like a wrecking ball through the hasty defense walls I was throwing up to keep myself in check.

It was a losing battle, and I knew that in a few moments I would abandon any resistance and join Nicole in the fervor of our kiss. Mercifully, she pulled away, leaving me gasping. She seemed to be muttering to herself, a war of her own going on behind her eyes. "Dammit, I promised her I wouldn't steal him."

Those few words that I caught were enough, however, and I steeled my resolve to stay loyal. But then Nicole caught my renewing resistance, and didn't want to let her prize get away. Her hands were underneath my shirt, bunching it up underneath my armpits while she stroked my chest. Her silky, sexy voice was back. "Don't you want me, baby? Don't I turn you on?"

I could only nod fractionally, regretting every muscle twitch that allowed me to agree with her. My eyes drank in her supple curves, the faint echoes of muscles in her flat stomach. The little curve upwards on the undersides of her breasts. And of course that pussy still juicing out of control in my lap.

She looked down as well, her hands falling to the enclosure of my pants. "This is all that separates you from fucking me. Just a twist of cloth and you can be inside this heaven between my legs. Come on, I know you want it, baby."

She deftly opened the clasp of my slacks, and began an agonizingly slow motion drawing my zipper open. I didn't want her to take my pants off, but at the same time I did. In the end I was frozen with indecision, and then she was tugging my slacks down my legs. She planted her feet momentarily, standing up so she could tug my pants down to my ankles. My erection, once freed from my pants, was poking upwards encased in the thin material of my boxers.

Ever so delicately, Nicole slid the flap of my boxers aside and let my hardness out into the cool air. She leaned forwards, trapping my dick along the cleft of her pussy, coating the shaft with her natural lubricants. I watched as her clit poked out from beneath its hood, as hard and engorged as my larger appendage. She trapped the head of me at her clit, and ground herself against it, causing a series of low moans to escape her mouth. She closed her eyes, her lips twisted into an erotic grimace as she continued to pump herself along my shaft.

Her elfin face was flushed almost pink, her pretty eyes drawn tight. She leaned forwards and kissed me firmly, and I felt the last of my resolve draining away. I knew then that we were about to fuck, and I wasn't going to do anything to stop it. Nicole lifted herself up fractionally, reaching one hand down to hold me upright and the other hand to spread her pussy lips wide, ready for my entrance.

The little grandfather clock on Michelle's desk chimed out, piercing the silence in the room and announcing that it was now 10:00pm. Nicole jerked with the noise, and something in me snapped as well. I suddenly shoved myself away from the desk, sliding the chair away from that temptation between Nicole's legs. Hurriedly, I pulled my shorts up, then fastened together my slacks. Saved by the bell, literally.

Neither Nicole nor I said a word. The moment was lost, our momentum broken. Both of us retreated inside the walls of our loyalty, suppressing the mutual attraction we felt towards each other. She picked up the towel off the floor, wrapping it around her body, self-consciously covering her nakedness. Without another word, she fled out the door, closing it behind her.

I found my gaze lingering on the doorway where she had left. My mind flashed back to the promise I made to Michelle. This was going to be harder than I thought.

NEXT PART 3...

12