Just A Man

Story Info
Blind man and young woman fall in love.
6.7k words
4.42
162.7k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,019 Followers

Hi everyone. First this, I’m disabled and I love writing a story where the disabled person finds love. I have a friend that loves reading my stories. He uses some kind of program in his computer that reads them to him. He has been blind most of his life. So this story is for you, Harry.

***

Harry never really thought of himself being no special than any one else or different. But, being blind people never really saw it that way. Either treating him like a helpless person or just pretending he wasn’t there, never thinking of him as, just a man.

Just like in the office, he had been working in the last 20 years. His boss acted as if Harry wasn’t there and the others treated him like a baby. They could never see how he did all the things he did.

Harry made his way off the elevator and could hear the voices murmuring through out the office. As he moved towards his desk, he could smell lovely young Tina Smith. She always wore a light perfume that could be bought in any store on the East Coast, but he loved smelling her. Harry also loved when she would bring him a Coke; her soft hair always fell in his face as she lightly leaned her breasts against him.

He folded his cane, slid off his jacket and set his briefcase on the desk, “Tina, what’s up?” he asked his sexy young friend. She had the next cubical next to his. They spent many afternoons chatting the day away.

“Some big shot from corporate is coming today. We had the lowest sales again this year.” She replied with a worried voice. She had a baby and her no good husband to support, she couldn’t afford to loose her job.

Harry reached his hand out to where her words had come from, caressing her soft face he said, “Don’t you be worried. You had the highest sales in the office.” He said in a calm voice as his fingers lightly touched her soft face. He really liked her and hated it so much when she was upset.

“Word is, heads are going to roll.” She said as she held his strong hand to her face. She had always loved Harry. He was a kind and gentle man. If she and her husband Brad were to break up, she knew whom she would go for as fast as she could run.

Harry loved it when Tina touched him; her body was always so warm to the touch. Her temperature had to have been two or three degrees higher than other people have. “Don’t worry.” He said again as her hair fell on his hand.

“Thank you, Harry.” Tina whispered very low knowing that Harry had very good hearing and would be the only one to hear her words. She pulled from his wonderful hands and started to make her daily calls.

Harry too started his daily job of calculating daily sales and a few other jobs no one else wanted. If he didn’t need the extra money, he would have quit a long time ago. Well, Tina kept him around too. He knew she was married, but in the back of his mind he could always feel her in his arms, kissing him deeply.

Later that afternoon, Harry leaned into Tina’s cubical and asked, “Want to have lunch?” he asked knowing his sweet friend would say yes. Her husband never did anything nice for her and she loved when Harry treated her to lunch.

A large grin filled her face and tears of happiness filled her eyes, “You know I will.” Tina sniffed back a tear. “You are too good to me Harry.” She whispered knowing again that he would be the only one to hear her. He treated her with more love than Brad ever did and she loved him for his kindness. “Let me get my purse and I’ll be ready.” She added with a warm smile wishing Harry could see all the joy he brought into her terrible life.

They walked arm in arm to the elevators, “Looks like we’re going to be smashed today.” Tina said when she saw just about everyone from the floor standing by the elevators.

“Mmm, that won’t be so bad. It’s the only time I get to feel up a pretty girl.” Harry laughed pulling Tina closer to him.

Tina looked to him with shock on her face, “Harry! You’re bad.” She teased him. “So, how many times have you had your way with me when we ride together?” she asked him trying to remember all the times she’d felt him touch or push against her when they were in the elevators together.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” He laughed at Tina. “I’d need my computer to count that high.” He laughed again and heard the doors open.

Tina pulled Harry through all the other people, “Excuse me, Harry needs on first.” She said in a firm voice as she and Harry made their way to the back of the elevator. “You’re good to have around.” She said hugging him.

“Oh I see, use the blind guy to get on the elevator first. That’s why you like going to lunch with me.” He busted out laughing harder than before as people filled the elevator, smashing Tina’s ass against his half, hard cock. “Oh shit.” He whispered in her ear. “Some babe has her ass rammed into my meat.” He added pushing forward to let her feel how hard he was.

Tina felt a rush of heat running through her body, “Silly man, it’s me.” She whispered back to him and made sure she leaned harder on his cock. What she wouldn’t do to have it out and up her pussy or even up her tight ass.

“Mmm, I like it!” he whispered back to her as he held her slender hips and pulled her ever harder against him. “I knew it’s you, I can smell you.” He slowly inhaled her scent.

Tina lay against him, feeling his cock growing into the deep crevice of her ass. Her body shook with delight as his big hands held her tightly against him. She closed her eyes thinking of the big thing rammed deeply into her lonely body, using her like a cheep cock whore.

Harry could feel her trembling and the heat from her body increasing as he held her. He slowly unzipped his pants, freeing his cock he began to rub back and forth into her ass. Slowly moving it to her wet young pussy, he felt her spread her legs, “Someone seems very wet.” He whispered in her ear and softly kissed it.

“Yes!” Tina gasped for air as his thick cock moved over her swollen clit and over her spread lips. She could feel his him trying to enter her body, “Stop!” Tina whispered stepping away from him. He was about to make her orgasm and if she did she was sure to scream out with joy.

2.

Harry and Tina sat in a small park two blocks from the office, enjoying the warm spring sun shining down on them. They could hear birds singing out their songs of love as they looked for a mate.

“Harry.” Tina said. “How come no woman has been lucky enough to marry you?” she asked as she looked over his wise and mature face enjoying the smile that was always on his face. It made her feel excitement in her body whenever they were alone like this.

Harry laughed at her words and could hear her tone change. He had a very good idea that his young friend was aroused. “I guess because you are already married.” He said before he could stop himself.

His words filled Tina’s ears and her very lonesome heart with joy. What she wouldn’t do for a man like him. “Be careful Harry, I might fall deeper in love with you than I am now.” She said to him without even thinking about it. She didn’t care; she loved him more than she ever did Brad. When he made love to her or should I say used her, she only thought of Harry making sweet, passionate love to her.

“So, what if a blind guy was to be walking by you right now, slip and fall in your arms with his lips landing on yours, what would you do?” he teasingly asked her.

Tina smiled so big her pretty face hurt and her soft blue eyes again filled with tears of happiness, “Shoot, I’d kiss him like a wild woman in heat! Ol’ Brad hasn’t been doing his duties very well.” She whispered, praying that Harry would kiss her. Not as a friend, but as a man needing a woman like no other man in the world.

“Let me stand up so I can fall on you.” He said as he acted as if he were going to stand up.

Tina moved beside him, her face only inches from his, “Kiss me, Harry.” She moaned. “Make me feel like I’m needed.” She whispered again as her lips met his sending a rush of fire through her body.

“Tina, Harry!” a woman’s voice yelled out. It was Shelly Crockett from the office. She had been with the company as long as Harry had.

Tina groaned when she heard her name, “Shit! I finally get you to kiss me and now this.” She said in a painful voice turning to see Shelly.

“The woman from corporate is here and she seems like a real bitch. Every one is being called into her office” Shelly panted for air. “Bill and Tom have already been fired.” She added with wide eyes.

Harry just laughed out, “Good, she mustn’t be too bad to can their asses.” He laughed again thinking of how nice it was going to be without then in the office. Both were very loud and thought they were ladies men.

“Really!” Tina agreed with him and gave Harry a friendly hug before she stood up to see Shelly giving a funny look. “What? Can’t I hug a good looking man?” she laughed helping Harry stand up and pulled him into her arms. “Easy big boy.” She teased him letting him push into the front of her hips.

Shelly just laughed at the two; “Well you guys better hurry back. She wants to see everybody before the end of the day.” She turned and walked away leaving Harry in Tina’s arms.

“Where were we before she got here?” Harry asked as he caressed the side of Tina’s face with his hand. He used his other hand to reach to her very sexy ass, pulling her against him. “You feel so good!” he said caressing her ass through her very short skirt.

Tina lay in his arms enjoying the feel of a skilled man touching her burning flesh. “Harry, I’m sorry about yelling at you in the elevator.” Tina moaned. “I have very tiny panties on, so be careful your hand doesn’t slip under my skirt.” She said placing a warm kiss on his manly lips, hoping he would take her welcoming hint.

He returned her kiss and said, “It’s okay. I could tell you were about to cum.” He replied. “So how tiny are the panties?” he asked, slowly moving his hand under her skirt. “I better make sure they’re still there just in case someone might want to touch you.” He added as his big hands slowly covered the tiny garment. The heat from her ass felt like a fire to Harry’s sensitive hands. “Oh girl, you are on fire.” He moaned as he grabbed her burning flesh deep in his hands.

“Oh yes!” she cried out not caring if anyone heard her or not. She had been dreaming of this man loving her the past two years, now it was coming true. “Touch me! Touch every inch of me with your wonderful hands.”

Harry caressed every inch of Tina’s burning young ass, “Oh little girl! I haven’t been this hard in years.” He said moving to suck on her neck as he rubbed his stiff cock between her long legs. “Can we get together after work?” Harry asked as he began to trace down her back to her wonderful ass crack.

Tina loved being touched on her ass. She could orgasm within minutes if it was touched right, but her husband said it was sick play with some ones ass. “I love being touched there, Harry. Brad won’t do it.” She moaned out knowing that if he didn’t stop soon her pussy would be cuming very, very hard. “Stop or I’ll cum!” she whimpered out as she snuggled to his neck.

“No way! I love playing with a hot ass.” He replied moving his long fingers lower, deeper between her legs, to her willing young pussy. “Will you cum if I do this?” Harry asked and slid his index finger deep into Tina’s wet pussy tunnel.

Her knees gave out and Harry held her with his left arm while his fingers went deeper into her body. “Stop, please!” she desperately moaned out. She didn’t really want him to stop, but the woman from the main office was here.

“No way.” He said pumping three fingers in and out of her young pussy tunnel. He could hear her wetness slurping each time his fingers came out of her pussy. “Cum on my hand, you know you need to, and want to.” He added and slipped a fourth finger inside her body.

Tina began to move her slender hips in time with Harry’s fingers. Yes, she wanted to cum with this skilled man pleasing her body, but she also knew that her juices would be running down her thighs. “Yes. Make me cum!” Tina cried out as a fire began to move into her ready pussy. A fire she had only felt one time in her life, a night long ago with her father.

“Cum you sexy little thing. Cum on my hand.” Harry whispered into her ear as he pulled her closer to his rock hard cock. “Feel that?” he asked moving his cock against her pussy.

“Yes!” she cried out thinking how nice it would be to have something so big deep inside her body. Brad had only four inches and it was the same sized as her fingers.

Harry pushed and rubbed it on Tina’s soaked pussy, “I want it inside you!” he whispered.

Tina’s body began to tremble, “Oh my God!” Tina moaned as the orgasm swept over her body. From her pretty blonde hair to the tips of her toes nothing but fire raced through her veins. “Harry!” she cried as the wonderful feeling took complete control over her.

“Cum you sexy little bitch!” Harry moaned in her ear. “Cum on Harry! Now you’ll know who can please you and make you feel like a woman.” He said pumping his long fingers deep in her young body. He enjoyed the feel of Tina and the way her muscles squeezed his fingers. He knew her pussy was going to suck his cock dry, if he ever got the chance.

All Tina could think about was having the big cock rammed deep inside her body. Pumping in and out as fast as Harry could move. “Can I drive you home today? I need you so bad Harry.” Tina said looking to Harry. “Why did we ever wait this long? I’ve loved you for so long, I can’t remember and you’ve always got a nice hard cock for me.”

“I guess it wasn’t right.” Harry replied. “And today you’ve been pretty upset maybe I took advantage of you.” He smiled reaching his wet fingers to Tina’s mouth.

She eagerly sucked them in her mouth. She’d tasted herself before and loved it. “I just love that taste!” Tina moaned licking his fingers clean.

“Oh really? Would you like that on my cock after I fuck you for a few hours?” he asked hoping she would say yes. He loved a woman sucking him after he’d been deep in her body.

Tina laughed, “Harry, I think that we both are perverts who have found each other.” She said giving him a deep kiss. Afterwards she pulled from his arms; “Guess we better get back, the woman wanted to talk to everyone today.”

3.

“Mrs. Smith, I’m Donna Jackson, I’ll be talking with you today.” She smiled as she slowly sat down behind her desk. “I’ve been reading your file and see you’re the top sales person this year.” She smiled at Tina. “And you would have been last year, but a little person came into your life.” Miss. Jackson smiled again and set down Tina’s file.

Tina returned the smile, “Yes ma’am he sure did.” Tina said shifting in her chair and thinking this woman is nice and not as bad as everyone had said.

“It’s wonderful that you and your husband have the courage to have a child with him being blind.” Donna said looking to Harry waiting outside the door.

Tina covered her mouth; “Harry and I are just friends.” Tina said, but knew Harry was more than a friend.

“Oh, my mistake! You two look so in love.” Donna giggled out and picked back up the file. “I guess you heard I fired Bill Wright? So we will need a new team leader.” She said looking to Tina. “Are you up for it?” she asked seeing a big smile fill Tina’s face.

Tina was in shock at the offer before her, “Yes!” she shouted out with happiness and thought of the money she would be making. “I can’t believe this.” Tina said feeling tears of happiness runny down her face.

“I’m glad because you deserve it.” She smiled reaching to shake her hand. “One more thing, this weekend you’re going to the world’s biggest sales convention in Las Vegas with the new Accounting Manager.”

Tina was still in shock from the new job and now she had the chance for an all expenses paid trip out of town. “Yes ma’am. I could use the time away from here.” Tina laughed and wondering who the new account manager was.

“Well I guess that’s it.” Donna stood reaching for Tina’s hand. “I think you are going to be an excellent new manager.”

“Thank you very much!” Tina said smiling from ear to ear as she left the office and sent Harry in.

Harry started in the office, Donna jumped up and ran to help him, “Mr. Hardrock, I’m Donna Jackson. I’m in charge of district. Let me help you.” She said taking his big masculine hand in hers and guided him to the chair in front of her desk. As Harry sat down, Donna could see why Tina was drawn to him. He was a fine looking man.

“Nice to meet you.” Harry replied trying to imagine what she looked like. This was the one thing about being blind that pissed Harry off; he loved meeting women, but never knew what they looked like. He could tell Donna was very tall. Her breath hit his neck as she helped him to the chair.

She looked to his lightly aged face and could feel her nipples tingle. “I’m afraid I embarrassed your young friend, I thought that you were her husband.” She chuckled out.

“I only wish I was. Someone as sweet as she is deserves better in life.” Harry said with a little frown on his face. “I hear ol’ Bill and Tom are out looking for a job?” he laughed thinking how nice it was going to be with them in the office.

Donna smiled, “I guess they are because they don’t work here anymore.” She laughed. “Mr. Hardrock, you’ve been with us for 20 years. Only five pay raises, never been to a sales convention and you have only missed 5 days of work in all that time.” She smiled at Harry. She’d been with the company 5 years and must have missed 30 days a year.

“That sounds like me.” He replied hoping he was going to get a raise.

Donna wrote on a piece of paper and said to Harry, “I looked over your file, did some checking and come to find out; Bill and Tom have been taking your raises for themselves.” She propped her head in her hands as she leaned on the desk. “Harry, seems the company owes you well over fifteen thousand dollars in back pay.”

Harry leaned back in his chair with a big grin, “Looks like I’m going to be getting a new computer that will read to me.” He said thinking of all the things he would be able to do with the rest of the money.

“What? We sent them over two thousand dollars a year to get you the most up to date system every year. And you were to get the old for your personal use at home.” Donna said knowing that Bill and Tom would be going to jail.

Harry laughed; “If I had a dog I’d be afraid those two would sell it or fuck it!” he laughed again slapping his leg.

Donna chuckled at his words and knew he was right, “Well, it will be fixed by the end of the afternoon. I’ll need the code to get in the computer to calculate your pay and cut you a check.” She said standing and walked towards him.

“Oh, one more thing, you’re the new accounting manager also; you and your lovely friend are going to Las Vegas for a four day convention.” She added patting his back. “I’ll book you two at a place I know very well.” She smiled thinking of the spa she always stayed at. “It’s high in the mountains north of the city. All you’ll have to do is sign in at the convention, tell them you have special needs and they’ll provide you with tapes and Braille transcripts of every meeting and then you two take off to the mountains.”

“Thank you very much!” Harry said pulling her into his big arms and gave are a good firm hug. He could feel her breathing increase and knew he had turned her on.

4.

“We are going to have so much fun, Harry.” Tina said pulling in front of Harry’s small house. “What are you going to do with all you money Harry?” she asked wishing she and her baby would be lucky enough to get something so nice.

Harry though for a second and said, “I hope you’ll let me buy you something nice.” He replied reaching to caress her thigh, high under her short skirt.

“Oh Harry, you trying to turn me on again?” she asked looking at his hand under her skirt. “It won’t take much.” She moaned out as his fingers traced up the middle of her wet pussy slit. “Let’s go inside, I have lots of things to do at home. Tomorrow we are going to fuck each other crazy.” She said giving him a kiss.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,019 Followers
12