Just A Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina escapes from Brad.
3.9k words
4.53
92.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,029 Followers

6.

Tina pulled from the rope Brad had tied her with, turning to look; she saw him passed out on the floor in a puddle of his vomit. "Hope you drown in it, mother fucker." She softly said, not wanting to wake up the evil little prick.

Tina went to the closet; she found a small spandex skirt and thin blouse to wear along with stockings, and high heels to wear for Harry. He could put his big hands anyplace he wanted this weekend and with this outfit, he would have little trouble.

Afterwards she pulled out a suitcase from the closet and began to fill it with her most sexy outfits to wear for Harry. She knew he loved her to wear stockings, high heels and very short skirts. Harry loved running his big hands on her legs, thighs and now he was free to touch anything under the skirt.

Tina saw a sheer pair of panties that she knew Harry would love to touch. "Harry, I'm going to fuck you to death!" She giggled tossing the delicate panties in the suitcase, and looked to Brad still lying with his face in mess he had made. "Here, mother fucker!" Tina yelled drawing back her foot kicking him in his face and off she went to pick up the man of her dreams.

Harry sat at the small kitchen table sipping his last cup of coffee, puffing a cigarette waiting for the young girl he was madly in love with. She was only 22 and he was to turn 45 in just two months. He wasn't sure if it was right, but he knew he was delighted and Tina seemed to be very happy.

Harry sipped from the cup, thinking of all the things that he wanted to do to Tina. He had once got a woman's ass; he really wanted to put his hard cock in Tina's. She made sure to tell Harry how much she loved her tight ass to be played with, and kissed.


He also loved getting a woman from behind, like two dogs fucking in the yard. His cock would go in her young body so far. He loved feeling a woman's hips as he thrust deep inside her and when she would orgasm, her ass would tighten so nice.

'Knock, knock.' Harry heard a soft tapping on his front door.

"Ummm, my girl is here at last." Harry said walking to open the door. As he pulled it open, he could smell her soft perfume filling his nose. "Hello. How's my girl this fine morning?" he said pulling her in his strong arms enjoying the warmth from her body.

Tina melted in his arms, thinking of the next four days and all of the fun they would have together. "I'm fine now." She whispered pushing her lonely pussy into his hard cock. "Someone glad to see me? I mean, feel me." She chuckled at what she had said.

"I'm always glad to have a hot, sexy thing like you in my arms." He replied putting his hands on her ass and rammed her pussy into his long cock. "In fact, I could fuck you right here and now." He added grinding his cock into her mound.

Tina moaned out, enjoying the feel of his stiff cock pushing into her, "We are going to kill each other when we get together." She laughed pulling from Harry. "We need to get moving, our flight leaves in 45 minutes." She said picking up his small duffel bag from the floor.

"I wanted to get some of this before we left." He laughed reaching under her short skirt, between her legs to grab her wet pussy.

Tina jumped and teasingly slapped his hand; "Sir, I'm not that kind of girl!" she laughed at Harry. "Come on, buster. We can't miss our flight."

7.

Tina sat snuggled next to Harry looking out the window of the plane, "Its so pretty Harry. I wish you could see the sun coming up." She said giving him a kiss and then sat up, looking around the plane to see that there were only a few people on board. "Harry, there's only a few people. The plane is almost empty."

"Oh really? A man could take advantage of a sexy woman if he was inclined to." He softly replied sliding his big hand under Tina's tiny skirt. "Somebody has a wet little pussy." He whispered in Tina's ear as he touched her damp panties.

"Yes!" she gasped out as he ran his fingers up the center of her soaking wet pussy slit. "Harry, fuck me with your fingers." Tina moaned out closing her pretty eyes and waited for him to enter her body. She really needed his long, fat cock to split open her tight pussy, but his fingers would keep her happy for now.

Harry smiled at her words and gently moved his first two fingers inside this beautiful, young woman. He gently pushed them into her warm, soft insides, enjoying the feel of her heat, wetness and her muscles squeezing him.

"Yes! Harry, I love you!" Tina cried out not caring if anyone had heard her or not. Her man was inside her burning body and was about to make her cum. He sank his fingers in her as deep as they would go. She thought he was going to put his entire hand in her. "It feels so good!" she moaned pushing against Harry's hand.

Harry moved more fingers inside Tina, her pussy opened to receive them. "Somebody must like this." He whispered in her ear as he began to move his four fingers in and out of her stretched pussy. Faster, deeper he moved in her tender insides, trying to give her the enjoyment she deserved so much.

"I love anything you do to me!" she moaned out, squeezing her legs together, smashing Harry's hand between her legs. "I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" she cried out when the orgasm rushed through her tingling body. "Harry!" she moaned as his hand slid inside her pussy. Harry had his whole hand in her flaming pussy and she loved it.

Harry gently caressed her face as he enjoyed his other hand inside this young woman he loved so much. She was warm, soft and yet so tight as his hand rests in her most private place. "This feels wonderful!" Harry said leaning to kiss her face.

"I can't wait to get your big, long cock in me." Tina replied moving her hips making his hand fuck her deeper. She loved this feeling, his big hand deep inside her pussy.

Harry smiled at her words and replied, "You're going to get it in every hole you have, some more than others." He said wiggling his eyebrows up and down thinking of eating her wonderfully tight little ass and giving it a good, hard fucking.

"Mmm, oh really now? What hole will you use the most?" she asked as she eased his hand from her pussy and sat up to hug him. "Would it be the one you just had?" Tina whispered.

Harry caressed her left nipple and replied, "You'll just have to wait and see."

8.

After landing, getting a rental car and checking into the sales convention, "God Harry just a little while and we can fuck each other all we want!" Tina said as she drove up the side of Mt. Charleston. "This was so nice of Donna to do for us." She added with a smile as she reached to hold Harry's cock through his pants.

Harry spread his legs and enjoyed the soft hand on his growing cock shaft. "Yes it was." He replied. "You keep this up and you can pull over to a picnic area and I'll fuck you on a table." He laughed hoping the hotel wasn't much farther away.

"Just a little more handsome and you can use, fuck or do anything you want to me." Tina purred as she thought of Harry's long cock buried in her to the root.

Harry sighed, "I'm glad. I've thought of fucking you since that first day I meet you. And the last 24 hours have been total hell for my cock." He added sliding his hand under her skirt to her creamy, soft thigh.

"I knew you did, you always had a hard-on whenever we talked. But I loved knowing you liked me so much." Tina smiled and gave his cock a firm squeeze.

Harry jumped, "Careful girl, that thing is loaded!" he laughed out.

"Oh yes!" Tina screamed out. "The hotel! Harry, we'll be fucking each other in just a few minutes." She giggled and turned the car into the parking lot.

*

The water dripped from her breasts, running down her thin waist to the sheer panties she had packed just for Harry. "I'm ready Harry." Tina whimpered as she stood before him, her young body trembled with excitement of what was to come. For the second time in her life a man she truly loved was going to have her body, and she couldn't wait.

Harry reached for her hand, "What's wrong?" he asked. "Are you okay?" he added as Tina sat on his bare lap facing him.

"I've wanted this for so long; I guess I'm just real excited is all." She replied moving his stiffened cock to feel the panties. "Feel my panties. I packed them just for you." She whispered pulling his hands to her inflamed ass.

The delicate panties were wonderful to Harry's sensitive fingers, "Very nice!" he moaned as he ran his fingers over every inch of her ass, slowly around each cheek and down the delightful crevice in the middle. "Wonder what they'll feel like on my lips?" he said turning her over to the bed, lying her flat on bed with her ass right in his face. He began placing tiny kisses on each of her soft cheeks while his big hands squeezed them.

"Yes!" Tina moaned out as Harry kissed her ass. "You remembered." She said with joy, biting her lower lip as he gently kissed her. "Harry, I love you so much." She moaned as tears rolled from her eyes.

He kissed her right cheek as his hands moved over her thighs and to her inviting ass crack, teasing the small opening between the cheeks. Harry kissed her harder and began to softly nibble her warm flesh. Harry quickly sat up, pulling off the soaked panties and lie between her legs, returning to her left cheek.

"Oh Harry!" Tina moaned enjoying him as he kissed, licked and nibbled every inch of her burning ass. "Fuck it, Harry. Fuck my ass," she begged him turning to see him moving up her body.

Harry reached into his bag that sat on the side of the bed, pulling out a tube of sex jell, "You want my long, hard cock up this tiny, beautiful ass?" he teased running his fingers in her deep ass crack. "It might tear it in two." He teased more squirting jell on his hard cock and down her ass.

"Oh God yes!" she cried out, feeling the jell and knew Harry would soon be inside her. She had waited so long for this day, now it was here. She had a man other than her father to love, to care for and to make passionate love to.

Harry held his stiff cock and felt his way to her ass, "Here goes, baby!" he said sliding his fat cock head into her tiny ass. "Son of a fucking bitch!" Harry yelled out when his head went into her young, tender ass and her tight muscles locked around his cock.

"YES! HARRY! YES!" Tina screamed out with joy as he sank slowly into her ass. It had been so long since the last man she loved her pleasured her this way. She thrust her ass up to welcome Harry inside, pushing his long cock deep into her ass.

Harry fell on top of Tina, ramming his cock in her as far as it would go. "Oh my God!" Harry moaned out reaching under Tina to hug her trembling body to his. "You're the nastiest little thing I've ever fucked in my life!" he added as he began to move his hips up and down, thrusting his hard cock in and out of Tina's tight ass.

"I'm nasty for you." She moaned out when his cock filled her. "I'm your cock whore!" she cried enjoying the feel of being filled full of cock. Tina pushed up as hard as she could; she wanted to orgasm with Harry's cock rammed up her tight ass. "Fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you want!" Tina yelled out to Harry as he pumped her hard and deep.

Harry moved faster, ramming his stiff cock in her as hard as he could. "I'm going to cum if I don't stop!" he moaned as his pace quickened. Their skin slapped together so hard it hurt, as he rammed into her ass.

"Oh yes!" Tina groaned out. "Cum up my ass! I love it!" she added thrusting back to his incoming cock shaft. She hadn't had any hot cum up there for years, and she wanted it filled full of Harry's hot load.

Harry squeezed her against him, "MOTHER FUCK!" Harry yelled out when he released up his young lovers tight ass hole. "I love you!" he yelled again as he felt cum shooting up her ass like a fire hose.

"GO! CUM UP MY ASS!" Tina screamed as loud as she could when she felt his hot, thick cum filling her tiny ass hole full. "Harry, oh my Harry!" she yelled as he rammed his cock deep in her ass, filling it so full, cum began to ooze out.

"Now, you cum you sexy bitch! Cum around my hard, long cock." He whispered in her ear hoping to help his young lover cum.

Tina loved his words and it was just what she need, "Oh my Lord!" she moaned out as her orgasm swept over her body. Her blood raced through her body like nothing she had ever known before. "Fuck it Harry." She moaned again enjoying his cock deep in her bowels.

"Yes! Cum you little cock whore cum on my cock." He yelled out pumping her tiny ass hole fast and deep. Pushing her hips deep into the bed with each thrust in her young ass. Harry squeezed Tina's body to his as her orgasm rushed through her.

Tina lie under Harry letting him please her ass, "Yes, oh yes." She softly moaned as Harry pushed and pulled from her tiny little hole, bringing more pleasure than her father ever did. She knew Harry was the man for her.

Harry fell on her panting body, "Fuck, you're going to kill me!" he laughed out as he lies on her back, feeling her heart race with excitement.

9.

"Damn Harry the weekend went by to fast." Tina said as she lies next to him, caressing his mature face. "It's Sunday morning, we'll have to head back to town in a few hours." She added pushing closer to his hard cock, hoping it would slide into her wet pussy.

"Well, when we get back your leaving that jerk and moving in with me." He replied holding his stiff cock up to go inside Tina's pussy hole. "Do you even get enough cock?" he teased her, pushing it in her hot body.

Tina gasped as it slid inside, "Ohhhh, I never get enough of you." She moaned and began to move her hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her soaked pussy.

"Do you realize we've not left this room one time?" He laughed, pushing his cock deeper inside her pussy, enjoying the feel of her body squeezing his hard shaft with her wonderful inner muscles.

Tina rolled on top of Harry, ramming his stiff long cock deep inside her pussy. "So." She gasped and began to ride his cock. Driving it deep in her and then lifting up, stopping just before his cock head came out of her. Then she would fall on his hips, ramming him back into her deepest depths.

Harry held her slender, smooth hips as she pleasured them, "Damn girl! Don't break it off." He laughed as she drove him into her drenched pussy hole. He held her hips down; keeping his cock buried deep in Tina's body enjoying the feel of her soft insides wrapped around his cock. "You feel so good wrapped around my cock." He moaned out.

"I'm glad you like being inside me." She replied lying on his chest. "Talk dirty and I mean as dirty as you can get." She moaned and began moving her slender hips in small circles.

Harry reached to her hard nipples, twisting them he began talking, "You like my cock, whore?" he asked twisting her nipples with his fingers.

"YES!" Tina screamed out as she started bunching her hips up and down, thrusting Harry's cock in her. "I love your cock!" she cried out with joy as his cock filled her pussy.

"Why? Are you my sexy cock whore?" he asked, slapping her bouncing ass as it thrust down on him.

"YES!" Tina screamed out as his big hand slapped her skin. She could feel that fire moving from her stomach deep into her young pussy and knew she would have an orgasm soon.

Harry could feel her hot breath as it gushed from her lungs. "Is my little whore having fun riding my cock?" he teased her thrusting up in her dripping pussy hole.

Tina's hips thrashed about wildly, moving every possible way to please her burning pussy hole and Harry's hard cock. From side to side, up and down she moved her slender hips. "Yes! I love fucking your hard, long cock. Having it deep in my hot pussy hole!" Tina cried out as she enjoyed him filling her inside with his fat cock.

"You going to cum on it? You going to hump it harder you little cock whore?" he asked as he felt his ball s filling with cum to shoot up her tiny pussy. He must have come inside her body close to 50 times this weekend and knew he was about to one more time.

Tina's hips moved faster, driving his used cock deep in her. "Oh God!" she moaned out and fell across Harry as her last orgasm rushed through her body. "I love you!" she moaned again as she lie on him letting her body free to do anything it wanted.

"Push your legs straight down and squeeze them together." Harry said as he spread his legs. "Now squeeze that hot little pussy of yours as hard as you can."

Harry moaned out as Tina squeezed him, "How's that? Do you like my pussy doing that?" Tina asked squeezing his cock as hard as she could, milking him, trying to make Harry cum one more time.

He hugged her as hard as he could, enjoying her body. "Oh yes! You're going to kill me." He laughed as he flexed his hard cock and began moving his hands all over her smooth young body, enjoying every inch of her. He had been with many women in his life, but none as soft and smooth as Tina.

"I can't believe it! You made me cum again!" Harry moaned out lifting his hips, driving his strained cock deep inside his young lovers' body, spraying her insides with cum. Each squirt in her felt like a razor blade going through his shaft, he had never come so many times in his life.

Tina squeezed him after each injection of cum, trying to milk him of every last drop. "Mmm, I've never had so much cum in me before." She paused caressing his face and hoped her next words wouldn't make him mad at her. "Harry, I stopped taking my birth control pills last month." She said not knowing what his reaction would be.

Harry lie under her, he could feel her breathing increase and her body tense up. He heard her words and his big heart filled with joy. "Oh baby! I love you!" he said pulling her mouth to his, he kissed her deep and hugged her tight.

10.

Tina drove her small car down the rainy streets to her apartment, "I hope he's passed out Harry. He can get really mean and when I tell him I'm leaving him for you, he might go crazy." Tina said in a worried voice and was not only afraid for herself, but also Harry.

"It'll be okay. I've got your phone; if he tries any shit I'll dial the police." Harry replied reaching to caress her thigh. His big hands could always calm her down or get her very excited.

Tina smiled knowing Harry would be with her. "I'm just so afraid of that jerk." Tina said, looking ahead she saw ten or more police cars with the lights flashing in front of her apartment. "What the hell!" she gasped out.

"What is it?" Harry asked waiting for Tina to reply.

Tina pulled into a parking spot and said, "Harry cops are everywhere." She replied looking around and she opened the door, moving around the car to help Harry. "I guess we better go see what's up and if I can get my things." She said walking towards a policeman. "Excuse me. I live here and was wondering what's wrong?" She asked the man.

"What apartment do you live in?" the large policeman asked Tina.

"4B." she replied seeing the man's face go blank. "What?" she asked with fear in her voice.

The policeman yelled to another man and he walked to Tina, "Ma'am, do you know Brad Smith?" he asked.

"Yes, he's my husband, but I'm leaving him tonight." She replied looking to the officers' face. "What happened?" she asked hugging Harry to her trembling body.

The officers put his hand on her shoulder, "He's been killed." He paused to make sure Tina was okay and he went on. "From what we can tell he was involved in some kind of gay bondage thing. We found him tied to the bed and his umm...ummm. Penis was cut off and it looks like he had been tortured for two days, maybe more."

"Oh my God!" Tina gasped out when she heard what had happened to Brad. "Did you catch anyone?" she asked not really caring if the person was caught or not. They had done her a favor.

"Ma'am, we'd like to know where you've been for the last few days." The officer asked her looking over her and Harry.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,029 Followers
12