Just a Nice Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

We'd also invited Vickie, and she thought it was a hoot.

"Yeah, let me see all the guys I've fucked," she laughed. "Let me see how many of them I can make squirm."

And squirm they did. Who Victoria Davidson was is not a secret; she was the town whore. It was a well-known fact that she fucked and that most of the men she fucked were married.

More than one man was bathed in sweat as she walked around in shorts and man's button down shirt, smiling and laughing, having a wonderful time.

By the time we sat down to eat the ribs and corn on the cob and burgers, there were at least twenty five men with sodden shirts and sweat plastered hair.

Linda stayed glued to my side during the entire picnic, giving any girl that even looked at me the evil eye.

"Quit!" I laughed.

"What? Letting all them bitches know you mine," she snarled.

"Baby," I said gently. "You don't have to let all them bitches know I'm yours. I'LL let them know I'm yours."

I wanted some weed, some beer, some of Vickie's gin. I don't know how she managed it, but Vickie had her plastic tumbler with her, and the damned thing stayed full. To the casual observer, she was drinking the way too sweet lemonade. To those of that knew Vickie, she was downing gin after gin.

Derek was a mind reader; he'd swiped two joints out of his mom's room.

"Yeah, needed her some dick," he whispered to me as we lit up the first joint. "Man! I mean, she was on fire! Couldn't stop laughing about all the guys here she was going to fuck with. Anyway, fucked her twice, then when she went to take a massive shit, swiped these."

"Thank God," I said, holding the smoke in as long as I could.

Then we sucked each other's cocks. Donna had let Derek squeeze her boobs. I knew this because Derek told me, and Donna told me. Linda was giving me all the pussy I wanted, and I wanted plenty.

But every now and then, I wanted some cock. Some beautiful, wonderful cock, and Derek had a beautiful, wonderful cock.

Linda demanded to know where we'd been, even smelled my fingers to see if I had any lingering pussy scent on my hands. She even wanted to smell my breath, see if she could smell pussy on my breath.

She screwed up her face at the smell of marijuana on my breath. Then she screamed in disgust when I playfully licked her nose.

"Butt hole!" she screamed, slapping at me.

The fireworks show did not fail to impress. The Oakleaf Fire Department really knew their pyrotechnics. When the fireworks exploded in a thunderous boom and the resulting flares showed the big beautiful American flag in the nighttime sky, we all stood up and clapped and cheered.

I might be a hedonistic fuck off, but I love our flag. Maybe it is because I was born on the Fourth of July, but there is nothing as glorious, as stirring as the sight of that flag. Makes me so mad when people burn it, desecrate it. Tell me any other country that would afford you so many freedoms, so many opportunities?

Vickie was knee walking stumbling drunk by the time the American Flag was displayed. Derek and I helped her back to her car and Linda grabbed the car keys from her mother.

"Bye Brandon," Linda said. "I love you."

"Love? Him?" Vickie snorted drunkenly. "Mother fucker's got a thing for my ass. I ever tell you that? Huh? Yeah, Little Miss Linda Love, your perfect little boyfriend likes fucking me up the ass."

I closed the door on the rest of her drunken declaration but did not miss the look of hurt in Linda's eyes. I also saw the look of shock and revulsion in Donna's eyes.

"Really? That's not true, is it?" Donna asked as we walked back to the Saturn station wagon.

"Yeah it is," I snapped.

I was angry at Vickie for hurting Linda's feelings. I was mad at Linda for making me feel guilty about fucking her mom. I was mad at Donna for judging me for fucking Vickie, for fucking Vickie up the ass.

"Up the, but there's where, that's, ooh, Brandon! Ooh, I don't even want to think about it!" Donna screeched.

"Better think about it," I snarled. "Think Derek's going be satisfied just squeezing a little titty every now and then?"

Donna goggled at me, then flounced away, getting into the car.

The car ride was a silent one. Dad was tired, Mom was in a stupor from her pills, Donna was deep in thought, and I was pissed off.

The next time I went to Derek's, Vickie looked truly ragged when she jerked open the door. Even her naked boobs looked bad.

"She's in her room; don't think she wants to talk to you though," Vickie mumbled.

I could hear 'our song' playing, not blaring as I approached the door. By now I knew the singer's name was Terrence Trent D'Arcy, and 'Sign Your Name' was the name of our song.

The song faded out. Then a moment later, it started again.

I knocked lightly on the door then tried the handle.

"What?" Linda said, voice heavy as I entered.

"Hey," I said and she rolled toward me.

Her eyes were puffy and she looked almost as ragged, as rough as her mother. She had been laying naked on the bed and now moved to cover herself.

""What? What do you want?" she barked at me.

"Want to see you, want to be with you," I said truthfully.

"Bull shit," she snapped. "You're just here because I let you fuck me."

She sat up in her bed, sheet covering her nice tits.

"Typical fucking man, no, typical fucking boy, will fuck anything you can," she shrilled at me.

She jammed her finger down on the 'stop' lever on her stereo and our song stopped playing.

"Go away Brandon," she ordered.

"Hey, Linda? Your mom was before you," I reasoned.

I touched her face and she bit my hand. She actually sank her teeth into my hand, right were the thumb meets the palm, a really fleshy part of the hand.

"Ow! Mother fucker!" I yelled.

"That's right!" she screamed. "You're a mother fucker!"

"Linda, God damn, remember? That was before you," I said, clutching my injured hand. "Before you. You even told me, remember, you told me she didn't love me. Well, obviously you do."

"I did," she sobbed. "I used to, but I don't no more."

I thought to myself, "I now know what your fucking disability is."

"Yeah, I think you do," I said out loud, keeping my thoughts about her disability, real or imagined, to myself.

"God damn, enough of the fucking screaming, huh? Need this shit?" Vickie grumbled, scratching at her bald pussy.

"Sorry, Vickie," I said.

"Really, dude, shit," a sleepy Derek complained.

Linda's eyes burned at me. I turned and saw that Derek was also nude. Then Vickie and Derek turned and walked down the hall to Vickie's bedroom.

"Go ahead, go fuck her too," Linda snarled bitterly.

"I don't want to," I lied.

I turned back to her, still holding my injured hand.

"I'd rather be with you, but obviously, that's not what you want," I said and started walking to her door.

"Let me see your hand," Linda said quietly.

"Why? Want to finish the job?" I asked, showing her the red, angry teeth marks in my flesh.

"Oh God, Brandon," Linda whined, seeing how much she'd hurt me.

She pulled me into her bed and held my hand tightly against her naked breast. You can have an ice pack if you want; I'll take a naked breast pack any day.

"Really? In her ass hole?" Linda asked, screwing up her face.

"Hey, don't knock it 'til you try it," I said.

"It's got to hurt, right?" Linda said.

"If I do it right," I joked.

She slapped me.

"Be serious," she said.

"Lay on your stomach," I ordered.

She did. I got behind her, kneeling between her slightly chubby thighs. She looked over her shoulder at me, a worried expression on her face.

"Hey, look, I still got all of my clothes on," I reassured her.

I leaned forward and touched the tip of my tongue to her anus.

"Ew, oh God Brandon, that's disgusting," Linda shrieked.

But she didn't stop me. I tickled her anus with my tongue some more. Then I cupped her nice, taut butt with my hands and pulled her tight buttocks apart. Again, my tongue tickled her anus and actually gained a little entry.

"Oooh," Linda sighed.

"Huh? Huh?" I prompted.

She didn't say anything, but I felt her shift her buttocks back, trying to get my tongue again.

I continued to tongue her sweaty anus, then I wormed the tip of my finger into the tight opening.

"Ooooh!" she sighed again.

I broke through her token resistance, driving my finger into her rectum. She shivered slightly and I pulled the finger part of the way out, then drove it in again.

I kept doing this, and then added a second finger.

"Oh God," Linda started moaning.

I stretched out on top of her, pressing her to the mattress with my weight. My two fingers continued to fuck her ass.

"Love you," I whispered in her ear.

"Oooh, love you too," she moaned. "Get your clothes off."

We made love, her bouncing and bucking on top of me. While she rode me, I finger fucked her ass. She agreed to buy some lubrication as soon as she could.

As I left the house, I could hear Vickie and Derek also enjoying each other. Donna knew that I was fucking Linda; she'd seen a good bit of it on our first double date. I was more than sure, though, Donna did not know that Derek was fucking his mom.

*.*.*

Albert awoke with a jerk; he'd fallen asleep leaning against the cinderblock wall. Brandon was still talking. Albert had no idea how long Brandon had been talking, he had no idea how long he'd managed to sleep.

"Of course, she just had to try it. As her big brother, I guess it kind of fell to me to teach her," Brandon chuckled. "Am I right or am I right, huh?"

"Guess so," Albert mumbled.

7.7.7

With Linda, a blow job was not a job, it was a pleasure. Vickie gave a grudging blow job, claiming there was nothing in it for her.

Whenever Derek and I blew each other, we enjoyed the act itself, but looked forward to the reward at the end. I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth, the taste of his sweat and flesh. But after a while, I wanted the payoff, wanted his sperm filling my mouth, coursing down my throat. Derek was the same way. He liked sucking my cock, but after a few moments, he wanted the prize.

Donna was beginning to see the light. She was dating an older man (Derek was a full seven months older than her) and if he wasn't getting sex from her, he would soon start looking for it somewhere else. She was not prepared to go all the way, was not prepared to lose her virginity, was not willing to risk pregnancy.

So, I agreed to teach her how to give a blow job.

In the back seat of our crappy station wagon, I pulled my jeans and boxers down to my knees. Donna looked at my throbbing erection and burst into giggles. I almost slapped her right then and there.

"Quit fucking laughing," I snarled at her.

The tone of my voice, my anger was palpable and she quit laughing immediately.

"Now, you're left handed, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"All right, wrap your left hand around my dong," I ordered.

She did, as gingerly as if she was picking up a dog turd. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly around my schlong, then stroked my cock up and down a few times.

The moment I let go of her hand, she quit. So I grabbed her hand again and stroked my cock up and down a few times. She got the idea and continued to slowly stroke my cock after I let go of her hand.

"Now, need get your head closer," I said.

She was sitting sideways on the back seat next to me, feet up underneath her. She looked shocked when I told her to bring her face closer to my cock.

"What? Donna, it's not going to reach, your head's all the way up there and my pricks all the way down here," I said, more than just a little P.O'd at her inexperience.

Slowly, reluctantly, she bent at the waist, brought her head closer to my cock.

"Now, open your mouth," I said, reaching underneath her to cup one of her tits.

Donna has C cup tits, not too large, not too small. They were a nice handful, and even through the heavy duty bargain brand bra and the cheap blouse she was wearing, I could tell her nipples were hard.

"Don't!" she complained, pushing my hand away from her breast.

"What?" I barked at her. "I'm Derek, remember? You going tell me you don't let Derek touch your tits?"

"Well, no but..." she said, looking extremely uncomfortable.

"Come on, get back here," I demanded.

Again, she wrapped her hand around my cock, then bent at the waist again.

"Now, open your mouth, stick out your tongue," I instructed as I squeezed her nice, firm breasts. "Lick the head, lick that nice hole at the top."

She gingerly did and I moaned in pleasure. Since it didn't kill her, Donna did it some more. I continued to play with her breasts and she continued to lick my cock.

"So when do I blow on it?" she asked.

"You don't; you put it in your mouth," I said.

"Then why's it called a blow job?" she asked.

"Shit, I don't know," I admitted.

Then I trailed my hand along her belly, reaching for the waistband of her jeans.

"Now, open your mouth real big; need be real careful about them teeth," I said and unsnapped her jeans.

"Brandon, what, what are you doing?" she demanded.

"Going finger your pussy; I'm Derek, remember?" I said.

"We don't..." Donna protested.

"You better start," I said.

Donna looked at me for a long moment, then resigned herself to being fingered by her own brother.

Her warm, wet mouth descended on the knob of my dong and I felt the waistband of her cheap panties. Her hand continued to stroke up and down my shaft.

"Keep licking it like you were doing before," I instructed, feeling the curls of her pubic hair.

My other hand began playing with her tits. My searching hand now felt the split between her legs, felt the wet rubbery lips of her pussy.

And Donna's pussy was dripping wet. She might be protesting being touched by her own brother, but she was as turned on, probably more turned on than I was.

"Now, you keep jacking me with your hand, and licking me with your tongue?" I coached. "And you kind of want to go up and down with your head."

And I found her clitoris with my fingers

"Mm!" she screamed around my cock.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm!" she screamed and shook and became frantic in her stroking and licking and bobbing.

I kept diddling her clitoris and she was moaning now and I saw tears in her eyes as she frantically sucked my cock. And the familiar feeling began to tighten in my balls.

"Donna, I'm about to, I'm about to start squirting," I said and put my titty grabbing hand on the back of her head. "Need to keep your mouth on it, need to just swallow it, okay?"

"Mmm!" she grunted as I continued to rub her pussy.

"Oh God!" I cried out and pumped my sperm into Donna's hot mouth.

The physical act of her swallowing my spunk added a new feeling to the wild blow job and I grunted and groaned my way through a pretty intense ejaculation.

Finally, I quit spurting and took my hand off my sister's head, took my hand out of her panties and slumped down. Still my sister kept swallowing, kept stroking, kept licking.

"Need stop Donna," I weakly ordered.

"Aw!" Donna complained.

She sat back on her heels again. I brought my pussy rubbing hand to my mouth and sucked her essences off my fingers. Donna wrinkled her face when I did this.

"You taste nice," I said.

She grinned at this.

"Thanks, you too," she said.

Then we kissed. Not as a brother and sister, but as two lovers.

"All right, come on; need get the groceries home," I said.

I let her drive; I was too spent to do it. Donna doesn't get to drive that often; Dad's got a stick up his ass about women being dependent on men. So, whenever I let her drive, Donna jumps at the chance.

"Thanks," Donna said as we pulled into the driveway.

"Welcome," I said.

We had to endure Friday Night Family Hell; Dad had bought Trivial Pursuit to truly prolong the torture as long as possible. Not only did you have to know random worthless facts in random worthless categories, but you had to know them in a specific order and had to roll the dice to achieve this random order and it was truly Hell on Earth.

But, as Dad pointed out, I would be leaving for Atwell, and Donna and Derek and Linda and I were spending so much time together, we should suffer this agony.

No, suffer this agony was not how he put it. Cherish, appreciate this time together was how he put it.

Again, Derek, Linda, and Vickie were in church the next Sunday. Derek and Linda beamed up at us as we sat, prim and proper on the small stage. Vickie, I noticed, was looking a little worse for wear, though.

"Feeling a little under the weather; don't know what's wrong with me," she admitted to Mom after the service.

But the Davidson clan did accept Dad's invitation for Sunday dinner. There were some in the congregation that looked a little askance at my father when they heard him inviting the town whore and her demonic offspring to his house. There were others that looked downright scandalized at this.

"Tonight, Dad, at the service you uh, you might want to talk about how Jesus ate with lepers, ate with prostitutes," I heard myself suggesting as we rode home, Vickie's Mercedes-Benz right behind us.

"God bless, wow, son!" Dad beamed with pride.

"Why would he... Oh!" Donna asked, then opened her eyes wide as I jerked my thumb toward Vickie's car.

Try as I might, I could not forget that August ninth was looming ever closer. In less than a week, I would be getting into the Isuzu pickup truck my father had bought for me, and driving from Oakleaf, Texas, to Martinelli, Idaho.

Know what's in Martinelli, Idaho? The Atwell College of Divinity. Know what else is in Martinelli, Idaho? Not a God damned thing. The town and the college campus are one and the same.

After dinner, as usual, the four of us sat outside on the back porch, sweltering in the early August heat while Mom, Dad, and Vickie sat and chattered and laughed in the air-conditioned comfort of our kitchen.

We made plans to go to a movie the following evening. Donna's eyes opened wide and her mouth hung open in shock when Linda suggested she'd be bringing the KY, expect to have my cock in her shit hole for the whole movie.

"You, y'all, oh God!" Donna whispered.

"Fuck, girl, don't knock it 'til you try it," Linda cackled.

"Don't know, don't know Alan," Vickie was saying as she opened the door to the back porch. "Seriously, feel fine one minute, throwing my guts up the next. Didn't get a lick of sleep last night."

Donna had progressed from hugging Derek, to actually giving him a chaste kiss on his lips, even in front of our parents. Linda and I hugged and kissed, told each other we loved each other, then the Davidson family was gone and Donna and I went and looked up the movie schedule for the Sweet Oak Super Six movie complex.

"They got a movie theater in Martinelli?" Donna asked.

"They've got nothing in Martinelli," I said.

I had actually looked up Martinelli Idaho in the Oakleaf Public Library and had only been able to find Atwell College listings.

"But Bergeron's only ten minutes away," Dad said, patting me on the back proudly.

Donna and I saw a movie that we wanted to see, saw that the time posted was seven thirty five the following evening. So I told Dad the movie was scheduled for seven oh five.

"What?" Donna asked, but a look from me silenced her.

I called Linda and told her the actual time of the movie, told her we'd be there to pick them up at about seven, maybe seven ten the following evening.

"Why'd you tell Dad..." Donna asked as we sat outside on our back porch again.

I leaned over and kissed her, letting my hand touch her breast. She jumped slightly at the intimate contact.

"Be leaving for school soon," I said quietly. "Just want some time with my sister; that's all."

She teared up slightly at my words, but nodded agreement.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers