Just a Pregnant Pause

Story Info
I have an erotic coupling with a pregnant coworker.
2.6k words
4.43
17.3k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers

This is about another erotic coupling I had with a much younger married woman.

Everybody checks everyone else out right? Even at work people do it. Well, I do anyway. I work with Allyson who is around thirty years old just about a year or two older than my oldest kid. Ally is rather petite, about 5'3"- 5"4" about 115 pounds and judging by clothes I have bought my girls in the past, I'd say she is probably around a size three maybe a four but no bigger. Everything about her was proportional, small waist, small breasts, typical cute petite girl, not a knockout, just very girl next door. Every once in awhile, like Friday dress down days she'd wear tight fitting jeans and a tight t shirt or low cut top that accentuated her figure.

We didn't work on the same wing but said hello in passing. Occasionally we ate lunch together in the employee lounge and at a few company potluck lunches I notice her walk past several tables with empty spots and she sought me out sitting by myself.

I had been there over twenty years and didn't really socialize much with co-workers. I found most of them to be be mindless bees. I was a bit non-conformist and challenged authority. Ally seemed cut from the same mold. She was a spitfire and didn't take crap from anyone.

Anyway. we talked mostly about family, me about my kids and her about her two kids and her husband who I met a couple of times at company Christmas parties.

As we sat chatting I thought something looked different about Ally. I remembered her first two pregnancies during which her breasts swelled enormously relative to her size and her belly rounded quite a bit in her last couple months. I thought she was so hot when she was pregnant!

As she leaned over to tell me something I could see her breasts hang out of her bra. I asked her if she was pregnant again?

She shushed me with a finger over her mouth telling me that nobody but her husband knew yet and wanted to know how I knew. She said that she didn't want work to know because she got shit about maternity leave last time and had a seminar coming up in a couple months!

I chuckled and mentioned that her secret was safe with me and that I could tell by the way her breasts were swelling. She blushed and smiled. I looked her in the eyes telling her that I didn't want her to take it the wrong way but she was a cute young woman but that she was fucking sexy as hell pregnant! She laughed nervously and blushed three shades of red. Lunch was over and I hoped I hadn't put her off too much. She was one of the few people I spoke to at work.

I concluded all was okay a couple of weeks later when we chatted some more over lunch one day. She seemed a bit cranky that day so I suggested a quick game of truth or dare. She agreed and went first. I chose truth and she asked me if work was planning a baby shower for her and I fessed up. She then chose truth. I asked her if she enjoyed sex more pregnant. She laughed and turned red telling me that her husband Michael never touched her when she was pregnant! Something about her being to fragile and his "thing" being too big and hurting. I thought wow! About that time other people came into the lunch room and we went back to work. I spent the rest of the day thinking about what she said and fantasizing about her round belly and those swollen breasts with her nipples poking through her blouse. By the time I got home I was ready to blow and jacked off to the image of her in my mind.

Everytime I passed by her the next few weeks I noticed her swelling breasts and rounding belly, man she turned me on, and I swear she was flirting with me but sure it was just my imagination and my dick thinking.

About a month later we both had to go to a conference out of state. She as a presenter and me as an attendee. We don't live near each other so we took separate vehicles to the airport but were on the same flight out. Although our seats weren't near each other the seats next to me were empty and I invited her to join me.

During the flight we chatted about life, kids, marriage, sex with her revealing more about her sex life. Apparently even though she was pregnant with her third child and she dearly loved her husband their sex life wasn't all that great. He evidently was well endowed and she often found it difficult to take him, especially because all he liked was straight sex, little foreplay, and didn't enjoy giving her oral sex! Wow! what a revelation! After about an hour she got drowsy and fell asleep against my shoulder. God I want to touch her so bad but resisted the urge. As she slept her hand fell on my lap. What if she felt my raging hardon I had the entire time?

After about thirty minutes she woke up.

She looked down at her hand on my lap lifted her head of my shoulder, blushed and apologized. I told her it was no big deal. She told me that I was just so comfortable, and it was very relaxing! Comfortable I thought, like an old sofa. no chance of scoring there.

We got to the hotel and found our rooms next to each other. Hers was a standard room mine was a bigger suite with a queen bed and a large round spa tub and separate shower. I paid extra for the upgrade. We agreed to meet for dinner. I had a couple drinks but ordered her cranberry juice because of the pregnancy. She thought that was very chivalrous, me looking out for her. I didn't want to get too pushy so I mentioned that such a beautiful glowing pregnant woman should have her every need and desire met. We finished our evening and retired to our rooms.

The next day was day one of the conference. It was a long day. We shared a cab back to the hotel and I suggested room service in my suite and she agreed. We had a nice dinner made small talk and she mentioned how her feet hurt from standing all day presenting. Without asking permission I grabbed her foot slipped off her shoe and began massaging her foot. She looked surprised but moaned about how good it felt and lifted her other leg up into my lap. I continued massaging her feet as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

I wanted to know how far I could go and began massaging her calves and shins. I was so turned on. I wanted her! After a bit I moved one hand a bit higher up her thigh and she sort of snapped back to reality, blushed telling me that it was very nice, but she thought she should go now to rest and shower for tomorrow.

I was disappointed as my fantasy was budding but expected it would end. She went back to her room and I decided I would take a long hot tub in the spa and jack off dreaming of her. Just as I was about to get in the tub I heard her knocking on the enjoining door calling my name. I slipped on a robe opened the door and saw her there standing in a short robe barely covering her belly and ass. She was crying.

I asked her what was wrong and she told me her shower wasn't working could she use mine. I happily agreed but mentioned that I had just started filling the spa tub and that she might find that more relaxing. She smiled and said something to the effect of me being a gentleman. I told her to take her time, that there was a game on and I was a night owl anyway and in no rush. She retreated to the bathroom.

About ten fifteen minutes later I heard her call my name and I headed in to the bathroom. On first sight I laughed because the spa tub was filled to her neck with bubbles. So much for seeing any of her naked. I looked puzzled, wondering what she wanted when she mentioned that she needed soap and a wash cloth. I went to the other side of the room to grab them and on the way back I mentioned she should stick out those piggies and let me massage them for her again. I could see she was hesitant but without saying anything she placed her feet up on the edge of the tub. I sat on the edge and immediately began rubbing them applying some complimentary massage oil from the hotel into her feet. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she did last time.

I scooted a bit closer to her and this time as I worked my way up a bit higher up her leg. This time she made no resistance and began moaning in pleasure telling me how good it felt. As I got further up I steered away from her pussy and rubbed her thighs. She opened her eyes and stared but didn't speak. I could see a look of guilt on her face. I told her that she need not worry that this was was all about her feeling better, not about her kids or husband or me. I mentioned that she needed to release and feel good but that if she was worried about me she could let me join her. I saw a gulp and a tear in the corner of her face and she nodded as I started to remove my robe.

Now I am not well built or hung but I know how to please. I slipped in the tub behind her, patted on my lap and motioned her to come. She looked uncertain but came and sat in my lap. I just sat with my arms around here for a couple minutes ignoring my hard on and letting her get comfortable with the whole idea. Then I took some body wash lathered up my hands and ran it over her shoulders and arms. I could feel her loosen and relax. I then began soaping those beautiful swollen breasts pinching her nipples abit. Droplets of milk oozed out as she sighed and leaned further back into me.

I may be a dirty lecherous old man but I knew I had her! As I cupped a breast with one hand I began rubbing soap in circles over her round pregnant belly.

She was sighing and breathing harder when I let go of her breasts and started touching her pussy lips flicking her clit. Suddenly she went rigid and shuddered with a very hard orgasm. I pulled my hands away and just pulled her back my arms around her kissing her head. I could feel her shudder and relax. I knew she was feeling much better. She sheepishly admitted to me that she did. I cuddled her for about ten minutes then began soaping her up again knowing I was working her up again. This time I stopped before she orgasmed and begged her to let me take her to bed to finish this. I climbed out of the tub and extended my hand. She took it and followed. Finally I saw her in all her glorious nakedness!

I led her to the bed and laid her down on her back. I started applying body oil and massaging her from head to toe working some into her pussy and ass crack. I slid on top of her as best I could and kissed her laying down beside her to make her more comfortable. I mentioned how natural this was and how many women got super horny while pregnant. I lowered my mouth to one of her breasts while stroking the other. I then began suckling it sucking on the nipple then the whole areola until she began lactating. I greedily sucked her mothers milk down as she gasped and bucked and stuck her own hand down to her pussy and climaxed to her second orgasm.

As I let her come down from it she told me that Michael would never do that, he told her it was perverted like eating pussy!

I couldn't believe that her husband had never fucking given her oral?

She turned red about it and admitted to me telling me sometimes she jilled herself off. I was determined that that gets fixed right here and now! I started back up top kissing her, sucked her breasts then kissed all over her belly working my way to her pussy. As I began to suck on her clit I slipped a finger inside her. She nearly screamed and began pinching her nipples hard causing milk to spray all over us. I replaced my fingers with my tongue lapping at her pussy like a cat at a bowl of milk. Her juices were flowing hard. Suddenly her thighs squeezed my head like a vise she arched her back and screamed. I heard her mumble then something like, no,yes,no,yes,yes YEs,YES emitted from her tiny mouth and she shuddered into and earthquake of an orgasm as her thighs went to jelly. My face was covered in her pussy juices as well as her mother's milk. I lad beside her and spooned her as she whimpered and fell asleep. I was still rock hard as I spooned her and coated my cock in oil hoping to cum without waking her. I couldn't resist though massaging those breasts as she slept. I started to feel her nipples get hard as I pushed my cock against her nether region. At some point Ally woke up, I think it was when I squirted some oil on her rosebud. She began pushing back against me and I thought no way, as my cock began slipping inside her ass. I began gently thrusting in and out of her ass. I was so worked up it only took a minute or two for me to cum deep inside her bowels. She turned her head kissed me. There was a big grin on her face from making me cum.

My sigh and smile said it all. We made love for a few more hours actually fucking her pussy with her riding on top as I squeezed more milk out of her. As we laid side by side I sucked first one then the other breast feeding on her breast milk. She told me about how usually she has to start milking them a month before delivery with a machine and storing it. I mentioned that this was much better way. She laughed and agreed.

We fell asleep together. In the morning we went to the conference again. We spent one more night together in bliss and agreed it would end there for her marriage and family's sake. I agreed but in the back of my head I started thinking how her husband Michael hadn't had sex in months and wondered if I could seduce her straight jock husband into bed. But, that's a story for another time!

ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers