Just a Quickie

Story Info
Robert has a quickie with surrogate Aunt Emma.
7.6k words
4.52
174.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,279 Followers

Mum put the telephone down and turning to me said, "Do you realize you haven't seen Aunt Emma for nearly two years?"

"Is it that long?" I asked, glancing up from the book I was reading.

"Yes, and she wonders why, she thinks she might have done something to offend you; has she?"

"No, I just haven't got around to visiting her and it's a damned long trek out there -- the far flung outposts of..."

"Robert, its only forty minutes on the train, surely you could..."

"She never forgets your birthday," dad chimed in.

"Well I've told her you'll visit her tomorrow," mum added.

"Tomorrow!" I protested, "It's Sunday tomorrow and..."

"Then you won't have any lectures will you, and while you're there you can pick up a couple of books she's lending me."

"Books? "

"Yes, you know I'm doing the same course that she did...er...how long ago was it?"

"Must be about ten or eleven years," dad said.

"Well anyway, some of the books she used are still on the reading list, so she's lending them to me. I need them in a hurry."

I might have guessed mum had a motive other than my non-Emma visiting for sending me to her.

Mum was one of the people they call "Mature age students." They're mostly women having a midlife crisis when their kids have grown up and they want to find the meaning of life. It's a bit of an embarrassment having your mum studying at university at the same time as you. I'm just thankful that we're in different faculties; mum in the Arts Faculty and me in science.

I made one final attempt to get out of the visit. "Mum, there are hardly any trains to the outer suburbs on Sundays."

"Don't be silly Robert, there's one that leaves at nine thirty."

"Nine thirty! That's the middle of the night."

"Emma will be at the station to meet you," mum said, ignoring my remark.

So that was it settled.

* * * * * * * *

I should explain that Aunt Emma isn't really my aunt; the "Aunt" is just a sort of honorary title.

When mum was a kid she and her parents lived next door to Emma's parents. I think mum was about twelve years of age when Emma was born. Mum says that because she didn't have any siblings she sort of adopted Emma as a sister. So that's how I got my Aunt Emma. It seemed a bit odd really because Emma was only about thirteen years older than me, and I suppose you expect aunts to be ancient.

Mum married before she'd completed her studies, so that's why she's at university now, "catching up," as she calls it.

Emma eventually became a teacher and a couple of year ago she was appointed to a primary school in an outer suburb. She said she was fed up with living in the inner suburbs and didn't want to travel to and from the school everyday, so she moved to the suburb where the school was located.

I'd only been to her house once, when mum, dad and I went to see the place after she first moved in, and it was true I hadn't been to see her since. When she occasionally came into the city and she dropped in to see mum I'd never been around.

Emma had never married, but from what I'd overheard mum and dad say, she'd had quite a few men in her life, but none of them lasted. I'd wondered about that; why the rapid turn over of lovers?

I mean, Emma was okay to look at although she did look a bit formidable. You know, tallish, about five feet nine and slender but with rather noticeable breasts. I used to think of them as "nipple hills," because she nearly always wore tight tops and her breasts stuck out very conspicuously and you could always see the shape of her nipples.

I have to admit that when I started to make my way through puberty-land I used to get a bit horny looking at her nipple hills.

As for the rest of her; she always has her auburn hair cut just above shoulder level; her forehead is broad and smooth and her face tapers down to a chin that just escapes being pointed and it has a rather nice dimple in the middle. Her eyes and nose tend to make her look a bit fierce.

Her eyes are long lidded and green, and when she looks at you it's as if she's seeing right into you. Her nose is aquiline and that makes her look a trifle hawkish -- as if she's about to devour you. Her mouth seems to contradict her eyes and nose by being full lipped, with the lower lip protruding ever so slightly.

She has the most marvelous complexion, and that is true of her whole body. I know this because when I was a kid Emma and mum would take me to the beach and Emma always wore a bikini, and that showed not only her over all complexion but her rather nicely shaped and long creamy legs.

I'd always been a bit wary of Emma although I didn't know why. I mean, I know now, but I didn't back then. Perhaps that's why none of her men hung around for long.

* * * * * * * *

Sunday morning and up at the crack of dawn -- eight o'clock. Mum drove me to the railway station. The train wasn't even one of the new ones, but an old rattle trap that was almost empty anyway.

It complained it way through the inner suburbs and then the not so inner suburbs, stopping frequently at stations to let nobody off and nobody on.

Finally it creaked and rattled its way to the outer suburbs where there were still some fields with sheep and cows doing nothing in particular, or perhaps awaiting the desecrations of the "Developers."

After about forty minutes the train groaned into the station that was my destination.

Emma was there waiting for me, and I have to say, she looked absolutely stunning. Wearing tight shorts and shirt, her long legs were well on display and the nipple hills were clearly unbridled as they strained against the shirt.

I'd forgotten she looked so good, or perhaps after my residence in puberty-land I hadn't paid sufficient attention to her. After all, I did have the fleshly reality with a number of girls, without chasing after a fantasy surrogate aunt.

As I said, I'd always been wary of Emma, but at that moment, standing on the station platform, I was scared of her, or more accurately, scared of my response to her sexy appearance. Who would need an aphrodisiac with someone like Emma around?

She made things worse with her exuberant greeting. She hugged me close, and kissed me firmly on the lips. I could feel the nipple hills pressing against me, and my testes and penis began to gear up to reproduce the species.

"It's been such a long time," she warbled, "and you've filled out since I last saw you. Why haven't you come to see me?"

I muttered something about being busy with studies but I don't think Emma heard because she went on, "We've got the whole day together darling, isn't in wonderful?"

"Yes," I replied doubtfully. If the day was going to continue as it had begun I foresaw some frustrating times ahead.

As we went to her car she said, "I wondered what you'd like to do. We can sit around and talk, or we could go for a drive in the hills, or go for a walk. They've just opened a restaurant in the village and later we could go there for dinner, would you like that?"

These outer suburb people like to pretend they're living in a village, even though the suburban houses are springing up all round them.

I'd heard that exercise can help dampen an over eager libido, so I said that I'd like to go for a walk.

"Wonderful darling, we'll go back to the cottage and I can make some sandwiches to take with us for lunch."

Its funny how along with pretending they're living in a village, the outer suburbanites often like to pretend they live in a cottage. I suppose Emma's place was rather like a cottage. It was built in what is called the "Federation Style."

I only had vague memories of the place but on my only other visit when Emma had just moved in and the place had still been at the cluttered stage. Now it was transformed. Emma must have raked the antique furniture shops for miles around, and I had to admit that she'd done it with style.

Her most prized piece of furniture was a magnificent four poster bed. She said it had come over with the First Fleet, but I think she'd been conned. Why would a four poster bed be brought over with a lot of convicts?

Conned or not it was a fine piece of furniture, but not totally authentic because Emma had ordered a special mattress to be made, together with covers. They had to be specially made because the bed wasn't a standard size.

Emma displayed the excellence of the mattress by bouncing up and down on it a few times, and she invited me to test it for myself. It was certainly better than the mattress I had on my own bed. I wondered somewhat enviously how many men had bounced up and down on Emma in the bed, or more likely, Emma had bounced up and down on them.

The survey over Emma set about preparing the sandwiches and a vacuum flask of coffee, all the time chattering and asking me about my studies, what I did with my leisure time, did I have a girlfriend, and that sort of stuff.

When it came to answering her question about girlfriends, without going into details I told her I was keeping my options open.

She looked at me quizzically and said, "Really; well I suppose you're not in a position to get serious; not until you've finished your studies and have a job." Then she added with a chuckle, "Unless you can find a woman who can afford to keep you."

"Mmm," I replied noncommittally. I'd never looked at it like that since all my attention was focused on female genitalia and not their financial situation.

"We could drive up into the hills and walk there, but there is a trail that starts quite near here; it's a circular walk and goes through some of the forest; there's even some wild life left."

She sighed and went on, "I suppose they'll soon be hacking it down to build more houses; and I thought I'd be getting away from it all by coming here."

The thought crossed my mind that people who want to get away from it all end up by taking it with them.

* * * * * * * *

The sandwiches and thermos were put into a small knapsack which I, playing the gentleman, offered to carry. We set off and after going along a couple of streets we reached the beginning of the trail. It was undulating tree covered country we passed through.

We did spot some kangaroos and a single koala clinging high up on a tree branch.

I suppose as a city boy I'd never properly appreciated the countryside but I found that walk very refreshing. Even the baby making desire Emma had inspired diminished, that is, until we sat down to eat our sandwiches.

Emma sat opposite me, her knees raised and legs slightly parted. The material of her shorts at the groin sculpted the lips of her pudenda and I was in procreation mode again.

I wondered if she was deliberately tantalizing me for a bit of cruel fun; I've heard that there are women who enjoy that sort of thing, but I'd never associated that behaviour with Emma. She'd always been very kind to me when I was a kid, but perhaps now she knew I was sexually aware she'd changed.

Unfulfilled sexual arousal always makes me feel grumpy and Emma seemed to notice this.

"Are you all right," she asked, "you look a bit down."

Down! Far from it; my problem was that I was up.

Pasting on what I hoped was a cheerful countenance I replied, "I'm, fine...fine, just enjoying the peace and quiet," I lied.

She smiled, showing sparkling, even white teeth. That didn't improve the engorged penis problem.

What was in those sandwiches I've never known, my mind being distracted.

As we finished eating Emma said, "We'd better get moving if we're going to eat in the restaurant. I'll need to shower and change."

Another crisis arose when at one point along the trail we had to climb over a rocky protuberance. Emma was just ahead of me, and as she clambered I got a full view of her firm, high buttocks plus another look at those plump genital lips.

I know walking it supposed to be good for the health, but walking with someone like Emma is a health hazard since it raises the blood pressure alarmingly.

We got back to the cottage and Emma headed for the shower. I sat staring into space, or rather, staring at a fantasy image of Emma naked under the shower.

When she had finished and changed she came into the lounge where I was sitting. No longer in shorts and shirt, she had changed into a green dress that was split on one side nearly to the top of her thigh and its neckline (for "neckline" read "breast line") plunged down to reveal the deep cleavage between her breasts.

Another erectile crisis, and in addition I wished I'd brought something to change into; shirt and jeans hardly harmonized with Emma's attire. What's more she exuded a subtle but delicious fragrance that added to the merciless throbbing of my manhood.

"Do you want a shower?" Emma asked.

Heaven was merciful after all, in the shower I could engage in a little self-relief.

"Yes please," I said eagerly.

"I've put out what you need, Robert."

I knew she hadn't put out what I needed because it was too intimately part of her.

What a relief it was. Within seconds the pent up emotions of the day were splattering against the tiled wall of the shower and slithering in sticky strands to the floor. I couldn't recall ever having shot so much semen before, but I knew the relief wouldn't last; I'm like that you see. If I take a girl once and then have to leave her, in hardly any time I'm horny again and wanting to go back to her.

* * * * * * * *

The restaurant was what people refer to as "a romantic and intimate little place." It was not only romantic and intimate; it was also somewhat pretentious and expensive. The waiter was of the snooty type but he nearly lost his snoot when his gaze fell on Emma's cleavage.

I hate to sound mean but since Emma was paying I didn't mind the expense, but it did outrage me when I looked at the wine list. They were charging three times what you would pay for the same wine for in a bottle shop. Emma seemed in no way discomposed and she blithely ordered the most expensive red wine on the list, eighty dollars, and even at bottle shop prices I couldn't have afforded it.

There were three other couples in the restaurant and this was a source of jealous irritation because the guys couldn't stop looking at Emma, and the women kept nudging the guys and whispering to them vehemently.

The effects of the shower masturbation were already beginning to wear off, so that meant more food consumed but not tasted. I have to admit that it was a relief when we'd finished.

Emma paid the horrendous bill and it was getting close to train time.

We were supposed to heading for the station and because I wasn't familiar with the area it took a while to realize that Emma wasn't heading for the station and we were driving up into the hills.

"This isn't the way to the station," I protested.

"No," Emma replied, her eyes focused on the winding road.

"But I've got to catch the train."

"You'll catch it," she replied calmly.

"But where are we going."

"You'll find out."

We had long passed the last of the street lights when she turned the car onto a dirt track that went into the forest, and after a couple of minutes she pulled up.

"What are you doing," I asked, I'll be late for the..."

"We're going to have quickie," she replied as she pulled down the zip of my jeans.

"A quickie?"

"Robert, we've both wanted to fuck each other almost from the time we met this morning, so now we're going to fuck."

"But..."

Her hand had dived into my jeans and pushing down my underpants she took hold of my penis and drawing it out she started to masturbate me.

"My God, you are a big boy," she gasped.

I knew what she meant because I'd had similar comments from women before.

She started to pull my foreskin over the head of my penis and then back again with increasing rapidity.

"You're making me come," I gasped.

"No you don't," she replied, "on the back seat."

I got out of the car one side and she on the other. I think she must have removed her panties before getting on to the backseat because by the time she had pulled up her dress she wasn't wearing any.

The interior light wasn't on so I couldn't see her properly and it was very cramped.

She was pulling me towards her and I could feel the head of my penis touch something very soft, warm and wet. The next moment I was deep inside her silky tunnel.

"Fuck me hard, darling," she said hoarsely.

We were both in a hell of a state and she started to cry out, "Harder darling...do it to me harder...and suddenly I felt something I'd never experienced before; she clamped her vaginal muscle over my length and it was like I imagined a crocodile's grip would be.

It was my turn to cry out; "Emma...Emma...its...its..."

"You like that darling?"

"Yes...yes...oh my God yes...I've never felt anything like it."

She now commenced a rhythmic gripping and releasing and her cries changed for a few moments.

"I'm coming...don't make me come its agony -- torture - don't -- ohwa -- ohwa -- yes --yes - I want it...I want to feel it...let it gooo...I...need...darling...oooohwaaa..."

I had no difficulty complying with her request -- or was it a demand? She seemed to suck the sperm out of me as I hammered it into her with sharp thrusts.

She continued her sobbing cries after I'd finished, gradually calming down until she lay still. I could feel rather and see her eyes upon me.

"Was that good darling?" she whispered.

"It was fantastic," I said sincerely, "but I've missed the last train."

"I know," she said slowly.

"You said I'd catch it."

"I said you'd catch a train, I didn't say which one."

"But there aren't any more trains tonight."

"That's right," she agreed, "so there are only two alternatives; I drive you home or you spend the night with me; which is it to be darling?"

"You mean, go to bed with you?"

"What else?"

"But mum and dad will..."

"I can telephone them when we get back to the cottage. I'll say that we were so engrossed in what we were doing that we failed to notice the time, after all, it's partly true isn't it?"

She didn't wait for a reply. She got out of the back of the car and getting in the front started the engine. I joined her and we drove to the cottage with me feeling euphoric. I'd just experienced the greatest sex I'd ever known, and that had been on the cramped back seat. What would it be like with her in bed?

By the way, Emma couldn't find her panties, so if you're walking in that forest and find a pair, don't bother to return them.

* * * * * * * *

Arriving at the cottage Emma got straight on to mum. I said I'd do it but Emma said I'd probably give the situation away, and that women were much better at these things than men.

When she'd replaced the receiver Emma smiled and said, "Your mother says, don't forget the books and remember you've got a 10 o'clock lecture. Pity we couldn't spend the day together but I've got to go to work. I suppose we'd better take another shower so we can make a fresh start, your sperm is still dribbling out of me."

She refused to let me join her in the shower because she said that we'd only do it standing up. She was certainly direct in stating her requirements because she added, "You're going to give me cunnilingus and if you're a good boy and make me come I'll suck you off."

She told me to take my shower first, and when I'd finished to go to the bedroom. There was no need for further self-relief since I anticipated that Emma would give me all the relief I needed.

When I got into the bedroom Emma was standing there naked and I almost raped her. Those creamy breasts that had always been shrouded now fulfilled their promise. Nipple hills were not overly large, but very firm and the nipples were a delicious pink.

I made a grab for her but she scampered round me saying, "You'll have to be patient, you'd like me nice and clean, wouldn't you?"

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,279 Followers