Just a Robinsons' Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers

"Everything seems to be healed fine, everything seems to be working. We're good to go." She gave my hand a tight squeeze and a huge smile.

Not only did I carry her across the threshold, but right into the room. I threw her on the big bed.

I had to retrieve the bags from the hall. When I got back Denise was bouncing up and down on the bed in her wedding gown. She was twirling a blue lacy garter on the index finger of her right hand.

"I thought you're supposed to throw that away." I said.

"No way. I'm keeping it and I'm keeping you." She was grinning and she bounced on her toes.

"How long have you been waiting for this?" I asked as I took off my jacket.

"All my life."

"Can't be," I said. "Maybe all your life, less twenty nine days." I undid my bow-tie.

"It was longer than that." She said as she pulled her veil off.

"Oh, maybe our mom's rubbed their bellies together." I answered as I pulled a cufflink off my pleated shirt.

"I think they did. I remember feeling a boner poking in to me."

"You are so fucked," I said, as I worked the other cufflink.

"Not yet," she answered, reaching behind her to find her zipper.

As I was kicking my shoes off, her dress came off. She stood on the bed with white stockings, a white lace garter belt, skinny white lace panties and matching bra. She was absolutely delicious.

She unclipped her garter belt and pulled her panties down as I pulled my pants off. My erect cock tented my underwear.

She clipped her garters back into place as I stripped off my shirt, socks and underwear.

I stepped up as she stood on the bed and unclasped her bra, it slung down her arms. I saw her nipples. I softly brushed her pussy hair with my fingers.

"You've grown some pussy hair." I commented as I smiled up to her face.

She was staring at my cock."That's not all that's grown," she said grinning.

I pulled the bra from her arms and tossed it aside. I put my hands on her hips and looked up into her eyes.

"Miz Robinson, may I have a kiss? A proper kiss?"

"Certainly Mister Robinson." She lowered her head and our lips touched. Her lips were soft and warm. We brushed our lips against each other. I luxuriated in the tenderness of her lips. Our tongues touched. Just momentarily. We'd never done that before. Her lips parted just a bit and my tongue pushed forward to meet hers. It was electric. This was sex we were having. She felt it too. She pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. She lashed her tongue against mine with a ferocity I hadn't expected. I lashed back with mine. Her nostrils flared, her warm breath against my cheek tickled me setting goose bumps off. Her eyes were set onto mine, gazing right through me.

My heart was beating a mile a minute.

When our lips parted a string of saliva hung between us momentarily then snapped.

I moved my hands to her breasts. Small, firm, soft. Her pink brown areola were small, creased with ridges leading to thick nipples. She moaned softly and closed her eyes as I ran my thumb pads over them. Her shoulders pulled together as I continued to gently flick them. Her whole body trembled as she exhaled.

I sucked one nipple into my mouth, then the other, and back again. Over and over. All the while I teased the other with my finger tips.

"Ohh," she cooed. Her face was flushed. Her legs shook.

I knelt down on the bed in front of Denise. I let my hands slowly slide from her nipples, over her rib cage, down her stomach and pelvis, then curled them around to her cute, tight little ass cheeks. I gently squeezed and caressed her cheeks as I dipped my nose into her pussy and was rewarded with a rich intoxicating aroma. Good God she smelled incredible. I knew I was home.

I couldn't help but give her pussy a lick. She was already wet and I could feel her stiff clit pass over my tongue. She tasted devine.

"Lie down," I said as squeezed her bum again.

Denise knelt down next to me and rolled me onto my back. She lifted my stiff cock and angled it straight up. Pre-cum was oozing out. Denise gazed into my eyes and grinned at me. The big toothy grin disappeared as my cock slipped into her mouth. It was warm, wet. Her tongue swirled around my cock head. I could feel perspiration on my forehead. I held my breath. Her cheeks drew in. I had to lift her head off.

As she licked her lips, Denise had a dark look in her eyes that I'd never seen before.

"Lie down," I whispered to her as I pushed her shoulder. She lay on her back with her knees in the air, feet flat on the bed. I knelt between her feet and placed my hands on her knees. The white stockings were warm, smooth. Her embroidered stocking tops and garter belt framed her smooth skin. As her knees dropped to the sides her beautiful pussy opened up like an exotic flower before me.

Deep pink pulsed from within a border of soft, curly hair. Her opening gaped slightly and quivered. I could see the glistening nib of her clit protruding from its home. Like a moth before a flame I was drawn towards her pussy. Saliva welled up in my mouth. My nostrils flared as I inched forward.

My sinuses swelled as I inhaled. My tongue found her warm, wet hole as my lips touched her labia.

She moaned and grasped my head as she rolled her hips upward, pressing me in. The taste, the flavor overwhelmed me. Joy, pure bliss sprung from deep within me pushing away all conscious thought. I licked and kissed her pussy as she held my head, groaning.

I lifted my eyes to meet hers. Her eyes stared into mine from over the silhouette of her erect nipples, pressed closer together by her arms. Her eyes were dark, her face was flushed.

My cock throbbed as I pulled myself up. Her hands slipped off my head to her knees. She lifted both feet off the bed and drew her knees up and out. The jewel of her pussy gleamed, beckoning me.

"Fuck me Tom. Fuck me." she whispered as I transferred my weight to my left arm. My right hand held my throbbing cock. I guided it into her and slipped the head in.

"Aaauughh," she murmured as her breath escaped her. Her eyes were wide. My cock slid in as I transferred my weight to both arms. She was warm, wet. Slippery.

A grin washed over her face and her eyes sparkled as I looked into her face from above.

"Finally," she whispered in voice so soft I could barely hear. A single tear rolled from the corner of her left eye, down her temple to the brown hair below.

Our lips tilted together. I plunged my tongue into her mouth. I felt her legs wrap around me.

My cock thrust in and out of her as our hips rocked against each other, hinged by our pelvic bones. I could feel my balls squeezing in her ass cheeks with each forward motion. Her clit was ground into my pubic hair.

Our noses flared as we kissed. Hot breath washed our faces as our stiff tongues lashed together. Our teeth made contact every time the tongue duet transferred from her mouth to mine.

We fucked. Oh Lord how we fucked. Occasionally I could summon the strength to expand an inch wide gap between us, she clenched so tight. I was sweating bullets and gasping for air.

I pressed my full weight on her. My thumb and index fingers found her thick stiff nipples. She groaned through the kiss. I rolled her nipples in my fingertips. She stabbed my mouth with her tongue. Suddenly the stiffness of her tongue disappeared, retracting to the back of her mouth. Her eyes closed tight as she started to shudder. I knew I couldn't hold off much longer.

Her hips rolled back and stayed in position. I plunged my cock to the hilt and held it. My heart pounded. I could feel her pussy muscles contract. "Aauugh!" she screamed. I was about to explode inside her. My vision started to darken.

Snot, sweat, spit and tears soaked my face as I broke the kiss to watch her face. Her head and neck were red. Neck veins popped out. She gasped for air.

"Auugh!" she clamped my cock and it burst inside her. My hips gyrated wildly as I gasped for air stabbing her with my spewing cock, her pussy flexing in rhythm to my spurts. "Ghhrr" she clenched and gasped for air.

Her face was contorted, awash with fluids. A bubble popped in a flared nostril.

My scrotum was soaked, the hair sticking as I continued to pump in and out, slapping wildly. Air whistled through her gritted teeth, each breath timed to her contraction.

I was spent. Denise's contractions subsided and then eventually stopped. I let go of her nipples and raised myself to take some weight off her, to let her breathe. We panted at each other. We couldn't wipe the grins off of our faces.

The Robinsons' affair was consummated.

After a few minutes I rolled off of Denise. My softening cock flopped to the side glistening. Denise pressed her right hand to her labia pinching herself shut. Our chests still rose heavily.

"I've always wanted to feel your cum inside me," she said as she rubbed her left hand on her lower abdomen, just above her pubic hair. She smiled at me.

"I love you," I said still grinning from ear to ear.

"I love you Tom." She couldn't stop beaming.

We never unpacked our cases until it was time go home on Monday. It wasn't just lovemaking. It was sex. Raw sex. Forty years of pent up sexual frustration released over the course of thirty nine hours. We fucked and sucked and licked each other in the bed, in the heart shaped red Jacuzzi and in the shower and in every conceivable position. We tickled, we teased, we massaged each other and we caressed each other tenderly. We laughed and we shed tears of joy. We stopped only to eat and sleep. I would push the empty room service trolley into the hallway, right past the Do Not Disturb sign. The hotel provided us with a complimentary bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates. By the time we were finished there were five empty bottles lined up and all the chocolates were gone. Our genitals were raw and sore. Gingerly we walked to the car.

Before leaving Niagara Falls we took a ride on the Maid of the Mist. Denise cornered me in the boat again. We kissed. Then we both broke out laughing like crazed hyenas. None of the other passengers seemed to understand what was so funny.

The drive home, to the house, was comforting.

*

In spite of the vasectomy Denise managed to get pregnant and even though she was forty one, the baby was healthy. Definitely a Robinson. We named her Grace.

*

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
Jesus loves you more than you will know
(Wo wo wo).
God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson,
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
(Hey hey hey, hey hey hey)

- Paul Simon

*

If this story tickled you, then please be so kind as to honor me with a high five. It's only a mouse click away.

Thanks, sincerely;

eclare

eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers
12