Just an Old Man?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't respond.

"How could you let him put his thing in you?" she shouted at me and began to cry again.

Despite her repulsion and anger toward Simon, I calmly explained that Simon was an excellent teacher and lover and that everything I did with him was because I wanted to.

She sat staring at me in disbelief and kept muttering about her baby and that filthy old man. Then she took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, finally saying, "Alright, Lacy... you're not a child anymore, and we've tried to teach you to make thoughtful decisions when it comes to matters that will affect your life and wellbeing. I'm disappointed in what you've been doing, and I guess even more disappointed and angry with Simon for taking advantage of you.

"Simon never took advantage of or forced me to do anything I didn't want to do, Mom!" I said angrily.

"Alright, alright, Lacy, I know I can't make you break it off with him, but this is wrong. It's not natural." After a long pause, she added, "I'm not going to tell your father. God knows what he would do. I'm just going to ask you to be discrete and not carry on with him in this house."

*****

Understandably things changed between my parents and Simon after that. I don't quite know how to describe the relationship between Simon and me. In a sense, he was my best friend, mentor, teacher, lover, and it didn't matter to me how old he was. I had grown to love and appreciate him for his age, maturity and experience... does that make sense?

My Mom finding out only meant we felt freer to enjoy each other now that we no longer had to hide what we were doing.

Things didn't change between Simon and me until I went away to school. Simon made it clear that he didn't want me to go, "why can't you go to a closer school?" he'd demand to know. Honestly, I did occasionally have second thoughts about moving away, but I think I understood that I needed to be away from him, I needed to grow, to meet new people... to have sex with other people.

We argued about my going the night before I boarded the plane that would take me to school. I was miserable after we argued and just hoped that I would get over Simon and move on with my life.

The first couple of weeks at school were lonely, tearful times, during which I was constantly, insatiably horny. I swear I must have masturbated more than I ever had before because all I could think about was Simon, the feel of his mouth, the satisfaction and pleasure of him filling me with his cock and then his cum.

I hadn't spoken to him since the night we had argued, and I can't express the joy I felt when one afternoon there was a knock on my dorm room door and when I opened it, there he stood. I ran to him and threw my arms around him, and between tears of happiness, told him, "Simon, oh Simon, I've missed you so much." The RA who had escorted him to my room, witnessing my joy at seeing him, grinned and quietly retreated. As far as she or anyone else knew, my "Grandfather" was paying me a surprise visit

Words weren't necessary as I closed and locked the door. We silently stripped and climbed into my bed, where we had sex until late into the night, hurt feelings and angry words forgotten.

*****

Life moves on and changes just as it should. Not long ago, Simon let me know that he had met a lady that he liked and had become intimate with her. I was happy for him and pleased that he had found someone because I, too, had become involved with a professor here at school and was relieved that I no longer had to feel as if I were cheating on Simon or feel guilty about sleeping with my new friend. Though Simon eventually married his lady friend, the night before his wedding Simon and I were together, and my gift to him was to have sex in a particular way that he had always asked for.

When I saw him during the ceremony the next day, standing next to his bride, we smiled at each other, silently sharing our secret.

*****

Simon continues to visit with me, and I make it my business to thoroughly fuck him during those visits and to have him leave exhausted, on shaky legs, and drained. My loving intent is to send him back to his wife, thinking of me and the next time we can be together. The way I see it, Simon is getting older, but believe me, there are still many good years left in him, and I intend to be a part of those years.

Is that wrong of me?

12