Just an Older Dude Ch. 04

Story Info
Ned's ex-wife's best friend needs consoling badly.
3.7k words
4.57
15k
12
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us continued boffing one another, jointly and separately for the next three months, and then we seemed to drift apart. There was no acrimony, no jealousy, no betrayal on anyone's part.

Mona met a guy from the local community college and suddenly went serious about her relationships. She would stop over for some grass every other week, throw me a fast fuck, or blowjob, pay for the grass and leave.

I didn't mind at all. It was a clean break, a no worry type ending, sort of. Her mother, Janice was also a comfortable parting. We spent our last night together doing everything under the sun to one another. And after showering together and getting it on one last time, she dropped the bombshell.

"Ned, I need you to know there's someone else."

I held up a hand to ward off any further explanation. "It's been wonderful, Janice. And all good things come to an end. Let's part friends, okay?"

"That's exactly how I want it to end, Ned. You're a wonderful gentleman. Mora and I have discussed this... and it's been difficult..."

"No, not really, Janice. Mona's found another guy. You've found another guy. Life goes on. I'll find another girl; I'm not worried about it.

She kept apologizing as she dressed. I kissed her lightly on the lips so as not to smear her lipstick, gave her ass a little squeeze and told her I'd miss her.

"I'll miss you too, Ned," she smiled.

"If you find yourself longing for some good sex, give me a call, Janice. I'm always... well almost always available."

And that was that.

________________________________________

I was celibate for a full week, and then on a rainy Friday night, Allison called. Allison

was my ex-wife's best friend. She'd just gotten off work. She sounded hot for it on the phone and we chatted for about a half an hour. Her husband, Jerry bowled on Friday nights - didn't get home until after ten-thirty.

My cock started to get hard thinking about all the nasty things Allison and I were going to do in that time.

She had the good sense not to mention my ex, or anything about her, and I appreciated it and told her so.

Waiting for Allison to arrive, I made a pitcher of margaritas, sampled some, and then poured the remainder into a larger pitcher before making a second batch.

Knowing a little about how women functioned under stress I figured Allison knew perfectly well what she was getting into by coming over. In all likelihood, she'd planned everything out; every word of our opening conversation had been rehearsed in her mind a dozen or more times.

I laughed out loud and lit another joint. Then I remembered I had one going, but for the life of me, couldn't remember where I'd left it. The thought of a house fire crossed my mind, but went no further as the weed penetrated my brain leaving me with a really cool, upbeat feeling.

The door bell brought me back to the here and now. I had a hardon bulging out the side of my jeans.

Allison looked good. Of course she would. I was hungry for sex and she was dinner. It was pouring cats and dogs outside, and from the car to my front door she'd gotten drenched. Her hair was a mess of tangled dirty blonde tresses.

I took her arm and guided her into the front room. Her blouse was wet and stuck to her skin. Her tits looked huge. I wondered briefly if the weed had me hallucinating, but wrenched myself back to the moment, by running to get her a king-sized towel to dry herself off.

"Thanks, Ned. It just started... the rain, you know?" she was drying her hair, ignoring the wet blouse.

I didn't ignore it. I stared at her nipples as they seemed to get pointier as the air-conditioner applied a nice chill to them. I did a mental appraisal of her body and concluded that on a scale of 1 to 10, she was a seven; maybe an eight.

I tried to recall if she'd had a breast augmentation, but gave up. My ex hadn't mentioned it, although the last days with her she hadn't mentioned much of anything to me.

"I've got some margaritas made. I think you'll enjoy one after coming this far."

That was a coded hint that I expected to get laid shortly, but it may have gone over her head in that I soon discovered she was one distressed lady.

Just for show, I tossed the margaritas back into the blender and mixed them a little more, adding both ice and more rum to the mix. My jeans were a tad uncomfortable and I reached down to adjust my dick. Of course Allison saw me. To her credit, she pretended not to notice.

When I turned back to her with the drinks in hand, she was still drying her hair. The movement caused her tits to jiggle and I wondered if she was rubbing that hard for my benefit.

Allison accepted the drink with one hand and kept drying her hair with the other. Her tits weren't jiggling quite as much, but those nips were more attractive than ever.

"I must look a mess. That goddamn rain..."

"You look great to me," I said.

"These summer showers... you know, it's so damn hot and then after weeks of nothing but heat it rains like a son-of-a-bitch."

"Sometimes you can't catch a decent break," I said offering her a sympathetic voice.

"So, you want the tour?"

She laughed and bobbed her head up and down. I led the way and started with the kitchen.

By the time we wandered into the guest bedroom room, we were touching each other... just on the arm or shoulder, to emphasize a point.

We'd just paused outside the guest bedroom. A queen-sized bed was it's only decoration. I was standing behind her with a nice woody in my jeans.

Next was the master bedroom. We were standing in the doorway when I put my hands on her waist, just above the flare of her hips. She moved back into me, while telling me how attractively the room was decorated. Then she added, "That looks nice," obviously referring to the king size bed that took up most of the room.

My hands were now on her hips and I was putting pressure against her rear end with my cock. I started flexing it and a moment later I was rubbing it against her behind.

"Oh! It's so big!" Allison chirped, and then took a large sip of her margarita.

I laughed, thinking she was talking about my dick. I leaned over her shoulder. I could have sworn her blouse had been completely buttoned earlier. Now there were two buttons undone... how?"

"Real big..." I said. She giggled, made those tits jiggle again then left me standing there while she traipsed back into the living room.

She went right to the pitcher of margaritas and poured herself another, took a big gulp before turning back to me.

"Marv is such a..."

Marv was her husband, now bowling about ten miles away from where we stood.

"All these years..." she said.

"You just say fuck it. You do what you want, and if you break up, you break up," I offered, thinking it would help get her past the moment.

"Is that what you did?"

"Yeah."

"Men are such goddamn assholes."

There was a long silence, and then I asked, "So what are you doing for sex?"

She started to laugh, but it caught in her throat, and she put her drink down and picked up her purse. "I think I better get out of here. It was a mistake coming."

"Answer the question," I said firmly and unequivocally.

Without thinking about it, she moved closer. She noticed it, felt the pressure.

"We... we haven't had any for four months. Before that... never mind, you get the picture."

My chest felt curiously thick with expectation. The electricity between us crackled. My voice was suddenly husky. "You seem to be a very sexual person."

"Ah, Jesus, Ned!"

I moved closer, now only inches away.

"Push me away," I whispered.

"Ned..."

"Push me away, I said again. "Then you can go."

She stepped back, dropped her purse. Outside there was another cloud burst; the first heavy drops of rain careened off the sidewalk, and a woman with a dog on a leash dashed past the house.

Allison rocked back on her heels, looked down at her purse, then grabbed my shirt sleeve to balance herself, lifted one foot, than the other, pulled off her shoes, and stepped into the hallway that led to the master bedroom.

I watched her go, until halfway down the hallway she turned her head, her dark eyes looking at me and began to unbutton her blouse.

________________________________________

My tongue was like a hardon and I was pumping it in and out of Allison's mouth. She was almost sucking on it.

I wasted no time popping open the button in the back of her skirt and pulling down the zipper. My hand went under the skirt and ran into nothing but flesh. A second later it was between the cheeks of her ass and she was wet... wet between her butt cheeks.

I could hardly wait to get to her cunt. I maneuvered her toward the bed. Her knees hit the edge and she toppled onto it, panting for air while I pulled my shirt off over my head. My jeans came next and that left me with my jockey shorts. My boner looked huge, even to me. I flexed it, causing it to jump in my shorts.

"God! You're hung, Ned... you make two of my husband."

Then she was sitting up and pulling my briefs down. My cock leapt out of its confines and bobbed around. I had developed a habit of flexing it at times like this to impress the ladies. It always did, frightening some, but amusing most.

Allison shrieked with laughter, captured it with a hand and said, "It's really a lovely cock you have there." Allison giggled like a shy girl and said, "May I?"

I didn't know if she wanted to blow me or jerk me off; but not caring which way she went, I told her to go right ahead.

She lightly ran her fingernails over the sides, back and forth and then rubbed the helmet between her fingers. I supplied the usual appreciative sighs and groans.

I went for those tits, fumbling with her bra, until I grew frustrated and just pulled down the shoulder straps and popped those babies out for inspection. I was down on my knees and burying my face between them in seconds.

"That is soooo sexy," Allison giggled and started to unsnap her bra.

I let my hand drop into her lap and found a forest of dirty blonde curls hiding a pair of fat, thick lips. I coaxed them open with my middle finger.

Not to be unkind, but Allison's hole was about as large as any I can remember. Her clit, already visible was a thick knob at the top of her sheath that I wanted to suck on while fingering her snatch.

I took her hand off my dick and placed it along her thick lips. I then took her hand back and licked her fingers.

"Oh, Ned, you are a very sensual man."

I placed her hand back onto her slit and this time, I lifted it to her face for her to enjoy.

After licking the fingers clean of her juices she smiled at me and asked, "When you jerk off, what do you fantasize about?"

"Same things you fantasize about...fantasies, old memories...whatever will get me off."

"Want to watch each other? I always wanted to watch my Jerry. I knew he did, he would always take a Penthouse or Hustler Magazine into the bathroom and lock the door. He'd come out maybe twenty minutes later and go right to sleep with me laying next to him in a sheer nightie."

"Jerry sounds like a stupid bastard," I said and meant it. Allison was one hot babe, to ignore her... well that boggled the mind; my mind anyway.

"Okay, Allison, lean back. Let's watch each other."

She took a pillow and placed it under her head and spread her legs in preparation to her masturbation.

"Um, I want to do something first, you don't mind, Allison."

"Okay," she replied, obviously willing to go along with whatever I wanted.

I leaned into her and took her left nipple between my lips. I sucked it hard while letting my tongue caress it and felt it grow hard. I switched over to the other one and did the same. Allison moaned and mashed the breast into my face.

A minute or so later I pulled away and dropped down to her vagina which I proceeded to slurp along its length. I put my lips on her plump clit and repeated my nipple sucking technique on it.

Then I sat back and began to stroke myself.

Smiling smugly, Allison did the same at her end.

"I'm so glad you're not the wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind," she whispered. "I am so wet. Really, I'm unbelievably horny."

I ran my fingernails along the vein that runs under the helmet down to my balls. My cock stiffened even more.

"Ohhh, look at you! That's so cool. How did you do that?"

I explained what I had done, and she shimmied closer to watch me do it again.

"Can I try?" she whispered even softer than she had a moment before. I nodded, giving her permission and she ran her nails along the vein and marveled at the result.

She took my cock in her hand and ran her tongue along the vein. She then took my cock into her mouth and gave it a few sucks before handing it back to me.

"I used to love giving head back in the day."

"Not so much anymore?" I croaked, hoping she'd give me a blowjob.

"Oh, I don't know about that. Not Jerry, that bastard, but you..." She surprised me by hopping out of bed and rummaging around in her purse.

Then with a look of triumph, she brandished a small chrome object and chirped, "Momma's helper!"

I looked on, stunned as she placed the mini vibrator between her thick labia, gave it an extra prod, sending it deeper into her chamber, and then I heard the buzz and watched her expression change from the silly, slightly embarrassed smile she'd displayed while readying herself for the vibrator to one of contentment and then satisfaction.

Her eyes blinked several times as she writhed under its influence but never left my cock as I stroked it.

At a given point I groaned with satisfaction. Allison began to pant and moan as her helper did its magic. She put on quite a show for me. It was obvious that she enjoyed watching me and being watched and that it turned her on a lot. For me, it was like watching live porn and I was enjoying the shit out of it.

I increased the speed of my strokes.

"I'm gonna cum," she said. "Don't cum yet...watch me cum...watch me...I'm cumming for you."

"You're so hot, Allison. Yeah, baby, cum just for me. Cum for me. Let me see you cum."

"OHHH... I'M CUMMING!"

She arched her back and spread her legs as her orgasm washed over her. She was panting hard as she released the bullet and let it fall onto the rumpled bed clothes. Drops of her juices spread along her legs and dripped onto the sheets. After a moment, she crawled to me on her knees and planted her pussy against my face.

I inhaled her sweet scent as she rubbed it along my nose. I took a couple of licks and was rewarded with a mouthful of her juicy syrup.

Giggling again, she backed away from me and the lowered herself onto my jutting cock.

"I thought..." I began, only to be waved off.

She rode me up and down a couple of times, let a loud groan escape and, as a bonus, a pussy fart. Then with no explanation, she rose off me and sat down.

"Please finish with your masturbation. Um, I'd like it if you came all over my tits."

I nodded in agreement and began jerking off; putting on what I thought would be a pleasing show for her.

Allison brought her face within inches of my engorged tip.

"I want to see it come out of you. I want you to shoot it all over me!"

She cupped my balls in her hand, scratching them lightly with her nails.

I grunted. "Gonna cum!" I cried out in warning.

"Yeah... cum on me!"

The first shot hit her on her cheek. She immediately moved up to catch the rest on her tits which she squeezed together. As I finished shooting, she placed her mouth over the head and sucked out the remaining spurts.

I was done and I felt great. It was indeed a memorable cum. She moved up and placed her body over mine as she began to kiss me. I moved my lips onto hers and we swapped cum back and forth.

"Wonderful!" she said breathlessly. "I've never had a man kiss me after he came in my mouth. You guys just don't do it. Why is that?"

"I just did it. I'm a guy, right?"

"Yeah... but..."

"You're stereotyping us."

"Well Jerry thought it was a disgusting idea."

"There you go with Jerry as your guiding light."

She laughed, "Yeah... you have a point there." She was about to go off on a tangent about men. I shut her up by kissing her again and again until she was gasping for breath.

We lay there for a while. I ran my hands along her back and lightly scratched it. She seemed so serene. After a bit, I began to move. I wasn't sure if she wanted to leave or have another go at it.

"Can you...?" Allison whined.

"I can and I will if you want too."

"Oh... I want to cum again. I know that."

________________________________________

I pushed her thighs back until they were mashed against her tits. Her pubic patch extended down beyond her labia and covered the insides of her ass cheeks. Her anus was a nice clear rosebud and I reamed my tongue into it.

"JESUS!"

Allison bucked her ass up into my face as I started tongue fucking her asshole. The decibel level went up. My dick hardened until it was like granite. I rose and placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her sex then bent her in half as I filled her with cock.

Allison continued screaming as she humped back at me. I envisioned going deaf in one ear, but I kept fucking like a race horse.

Her cunt was a swamp and, like I mentioned earlier, huge. A slapping sound filled the bedroom. It was almost as loud as her screaming and groaning. I was sweating like a pig. I could feel it dribbling off my neck. So was Allison. Beads of sweat ran off her forehead as I pounded her senseless.

Her eyes were rolled up under her lids and her face was flushed. She was having trouble breathing.

I pulled out of her, scrambled over her belly. Her cleavage was wet and my cock, soaked with her cunt butter, slipped right up between her tits.

Allison was back to the here and now, so I grabbed her hands and pressed them against the sides of her udders. She got the picture and I started fucking her tits. They was much tighter than her cunt and I was quickly approaching

"never never land."

The second time her tongue came out to flick at the head of my cock on an upward thrust I started pumping a gallon of cum over her neck. My gift of a pearl necklace, I thought and laughed.

Her cleavage was coated with big globs of my semen. I pulled my cock out of her cleavage and dangled my oozing dick over her mouth. I trembled as she took it into her mouth and sucked as if the world was coming to an end.

________________________________________

Later she said "I'm such a goddamned slut." I laughed.

"Well it's true, she said, "I can't believe it. I was such a nice girl for so long. But I just need. It's not intimacy. You're about as intimate as a fuckin' bear. I needed the sex. I needed to get jammed. I really can't believe it.

"Did you know you we were going fuck when you got here?"

She sat unmoving for a minute, and then said,

"Yeah, I thought it might happen."

I ran a finger down the bumps of her spine, and she shivered.

"I... I better get dressed. He'll be home..." She didn't bother finishing the sentence.

"Are you going to leave him?"

"I don't know. I mean, there's an investment... you know? And where would I go? I don't have any real skill, and I'm too old to become someone's mistress."

"So you're going to make the best of it?"

I guess... unless something better comes along."

"Ahhh, shit, Allison, c'mere I want to hug you!"

"Can... can I come over every once in a while?"

"You certainly can, Allison, you certainly can."

________________________________________

Since then, we've had sex several times and each time it was just as good as the first time. But it's our secret. We're fuck buddies and I'm her 'Father Confessor.'

She tells me about her girlfriends and their men problems. I've been called upon to 'assist' two of them, and have. I know because they told Allison I had, and she happily gave me all the details.

12