Just Another Day at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry, please hurry. I need it, I need it bad."

They were gasping for breath when she heard the door open and then close. She looked over and saw Matt unzipping himself.

"Is she as hot as we thought?"

"Hell no" Phil said, "She's even hotter than we thought."

She looked from Matt to Phil and then back to Matt before sitting up and getting off the desk. She turned, bent at the waist and leaned on her elbows. Looking back over her shoulder at Matt she said:

"I want you from behind."

Matt smiled and moved up behind her.

+++++

Just that quick, in the space of one night, she had become part of the inner circle at XYZ. She was invited to all the high level meetings and asked for her ideas and input. Anytime a team was formed for an important project she was on it. She moved from regional manager to division manager a year sooner than she expected and the increased responsibility required more time, more travel and put an even greater burden on a marriage that was all but dead to begin with.

Howard had stopped trying to have sex with her and she found that she didn't care. If he did try to initiate it she never said no and she did try to make it good for him, but it was obvious that the two of them were just going through the motions. She didn't know about Howard, but the only reason that she hadn't gone for a divorce was that it was easier not to. If Howard asked for one she wouldn't fight it, but as long as he didn't it was just easier to pretend that they had a marriage.

Her conference room meetings with Matt and Phil were not daily things, but they did happen several times a week and they were always satisfying. She still did occasionally "take care of" someone important to XYZ, but it was usually someone who was not just important, but 'extremely' important. She did have two really kinky experiences while taking care of those 'extremely important' persons. The first was when the president of one of XYZ's largest customers came to town with his wife and she and Phil double-dated with the man and his wife. She as the man's date and Phil as the wife's date. It was the first time she had had sex while in the same room with another couple having sex. The man was pounding hard into her pussy when he yelled over to his wife:

"See this bitch? This is how a woman is supposed to fuck."

"Oh yeah?" the wife replied, "If you knew how to use your pathetic cock like this guy uses his I wouldn't have to fuck around on you so much."

The second one was when Jason came to town and asked for her. She met him at the restaurant and was surprised to find him sitting with Lois and another man. The man turned out to be Jason's son and she was to be his date. It was an interesting evening. Dinner and then the opera to see La Traviata followed by drinks and dancing followed by a limo ride to the hotel. Then a night spent in Jason's two bedroom penthouse suite being fucked almost senseless by Jason's energetic son who never seemed to lose his hard on while Jason and Lois carried on in the next bedroom. A day spent touring the Museum of Modern Art followed by a repeat of the previous evening and then she had gone home knowing that she had fucked both father and son.

+++++

She set her briefcase down on the desk and then sat down at her PC and checked her e-mail. Nothing important, mostly spam and she was busy deleting it when Howard came into the room. He stood in the doorway watching her and she could tell he had something to say, but was hesitant. He finally said:

"Got a minute?"

"Sure."

He sat down on the leather couch, took a deep breath and said:

"There is no easy way to say this so I'll just spit it out. I want a divorce."

He looked at her like he expected her to say something, but she remained quiet and just looked at him.

"I've met someone else."

Inside she was screaming, "Thank God!" but what she said was, "This is a little sudden. How long have you been seeing her?"

"About four months now."

She was silent for maybe half a minute and then she said, "How do you see it happening?"

"Funny, but I didn't expect you to take it so calmly."

"I'm not stupid Howard. I've known you haven't been happy in this marriage for years. I know what it would take to make you happy, but I haven't changed my position on the subject. So again, how do you see it happening?"

"I guess that depends on you."

"How so?"

"I would like to go Irreconcilable Differences, but I have just admitted to adultery so I guess it depends on how you want it to go."

"Are you sure about this Howard?"

"Yes I am. She and I both want kids and neither one of us is getting any younger so we need to get started now."

She was quiet as she thought about it and then she said:

"Okay, Irreconcilable Differences it is, but you pay all the court costs. I won't bother getting an attorney since I don't intend to fight it as long as you don't get difficult about some things."

"Like what?"

You get everything in savings and in exchange I keep the equity in the house. We cash in the certificates of deposit and use the money to pay off all our debts and then we split what's left fifty/fifty. If that is acceptable to you go find an attorney and get it done."

"What about the rest of our stuff?"

"Take what you want Howard. Don't take anything out of this room. I keep my car, the washer and dryer, one TV and one VCR. I don't care what you do with the rest."

"I don't want anything out of the house, but I do want the boat and trailer."

"So take them. When was the last time I was in the boat anyway?"

"I'm sorry Elaine."

"Don't be Howard. It wasn't working for us. It needed to end."

"I'll sleep in the guest room until I can move out. I'll see an attorney tomorrow."

He got up from the couch and said, "Goodnight Elaine" and headed out the door and she doubted that he even heard her say "Goodnight Howard."

12