Just Another Day at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was confused, her faith tugged at her mind to run from this place, yet the money offered and shamefully the saturation in her panties at what she had seen and witnessed pushed her to stay.

She turned and walked to the door and stopped in her tracks. In the hall were at least twenty people engaged in some of the most debaucherous sexual acts she could not have imagined, one man was fucking another while a woman sucked the other mans cock. Three women were daisy chained on the floor licking each others vagina and men were fucking women in all sorts of combinations and positions.

Suddenly Debbie shuddered and convulsed and in despair she realised she'd had an orgasm. The waves of pleasure washed over her and she slumped against the door frame.

Danial looked at Angie and smiled, nodding his head. Danial removed his clothing and waited, naked, fit and hard.

Debbie made a decision, in a faltering voice, as she still watched the unbelievable scene in front of her, she said "I have not answered any of your questionnaire the way you wanted" she turned around, seeing Danial naked and felt herself squirt a little "but...but...I...I...I can fucking learn, yes, yes, I'll do anything you say." she started convulsing in tears.

Danial went to her and held her and tried to sooth her. He led her over to the chaise lounge and they both sat. Danial leaned back, still rubbing her back and said "Congratulations Debbie, you've made the right decision. You can start on Monday but for now, suck my cock so I can feed you a load of nutritious cum."

Debbie looked at him, bleary eyed, then bent and started licking the turgid organ. She jumped a little as he lifted her skirt and started feeling her up but resigned herself and continued her exploration of a penis more than double the size of her husband.

As Debbie licked and salivated over Danial's ten inch shaft she thought 'This doesn't taste at all like I expected a peni...OH MY GOD" she scremaed in her head, realising she was tasting Angie's pussy. She licked her lips and thought 'I wonder if my kitty tastes this good' she started licking even harder.

Suddenly she stopped and stood up, Danial thought she may have rallied, but she quickly stripped completely naked, Danial was more than impressed with her body,

she said "I'm going to need more than sucking; please fuck the Christ out of me, If I'm going to be your slut, I want to do it right!"

Danial obliged her and pulled her down on her back and started eating her sopping pussy. He stopped and turning to Angie said "Go and get that young girl from 'Legal' that we hired last August, what was her name...Lilly. When I pull out of Debbie here I'll come on Lilly's face!"

Debbie gasped in shock saying "You're taking a girl from her work so you can degrade her?"

Danial said "Don't forget how humiliated she'll feel going back to her offices and colleagues who'll see she's just a cum rag!"

Danial got up between Debbie's legs and though the young girl groaned and sucked in air in obvious discomfort he relentlessly pushed his entire length up into her snatch, he grunted "Oh fuck Deb' you're fuckin' tight, you're husband either isn't real big or doesn't use you enough. what's his name anyway?"

Debbie winced as her pussy walls stretched to accommodate the massive cock, she was sucking air and blowing out huge breaths trying to adjust and gasped out "I...I'm...fucked if I can remember, ohh Jesus fuck, you're splitting me in two!"

Angie left the office and Danial started shafting the young girl, thinking 'Just another day at the office!'

When Angie returned some time later Danial was slumped on top of Debbie breathing hard.

Lilly who was behind Angie said "You summoned me Mr Shaftbury sir?"

Danial said, 'Thanks Angie, you can fuck off now. Lilly you sweet slut, I had intended to cum on your face but Debbie's cunt was too much for me and I blew inside her, so you're going to eat her out."

Lilly replied "Yes sir, right away." she dropped between Debbie's legs and began eating the young girl's cum swamped cunt.

Danial stood up and proffered his slimy cock to Debbie, saying "Clean it!"

Debbie leaned in and began to tongue her new employers wilting sex organ.

When his cock was clean Danial said "When Lilly has satisfied you Debbie you can go and we'll see you at 8:00am on Monday. Please dress in conservative and appropriate office attire. Your first week will be orientation and familiarisation. Give Lilly your measurements so we can arrange your work attire, a uniform of sorts."

"Lilly?" Danial said, the young lady looked up at him fer face shiny. "You will continue to service Debbie until she says otherwise, then you may return to your duties. You may wash your face at the end of the day."

Lilly smiled and said "Yes sir, thank you sir!" and resumed tonguing the slime from debbie's battered pussy. Debbie moaned as she felt the onset of a strong orgasm and moments later flooded Lilly's face with her cream.

12