Just Another Day at the Office Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she felt the tongue working its way up her abdomen and to her cum streaked tits and she saw it was Rose, the cleaner. She said "Oh Rose, thank you so much sweetie, you're wonderful."

Rose said, "I finished my duties in the house and caught the end of the action from the patio as the pool guys finished fucking you. They lightly slapped your face a bit but eventually left when you didn't come to. Then I came over to see how you were and thought I may as well clean you up while it was all still fresh, I won't need lunch now, I'll tell you that."

Then Rose asked, "Where's your husband, isn't he home?"

Janice said, "I believe he's looking after Connor, they're probably in bed together cuddling by now."

Rose said "You two are the most amazing married couple I've ever known; your husband is in your house having sex with another man, while you're out here getting gang banged by three men and you're both okay with that, as far as you're both concerned, it's a normal day."

Janice said, "Well isn't it? Surely that's how it should be, you know it's only sex, Danial and I love each other and I'm pretty sure Danial and Connor have fallen in love with each other, so with all that love, it can only be a good thing right?"

Rose said "You must know Janice that most wives would be horrified if they discovered their husband was in love with another man let alone a young boy like Connor."

Janice said "But Rose, I know my husband still loves me as much now as ever, love is not a finite thing that can be measured and distributed to determine the strength of a relationship, it is just an emotion that people share and it should be shared much more than it is. Danial knows that I'm a cum bucket slut, that I open my legs to hundreds of men, that I lay with women and eat pussy; he knows that I cheat on him every day and he does the same behind my back and it is the release of those urges and the guilt usually associated with those acts that keeps us strong as a couple,"

Rose said "Wow, when you explain it like that, it is just so true. Just amazing!"

Janice said "I'm glad I could open your eyes, come and sit on my face and let me taste your young pussy, all that testosterone has left me thirsty for a bit of pussy juice." The girl climbed up and knelt astride Janice's mouth, loving the feel of her tongue as it delved between her young lips.

Inside the house Danial was on his back as Connor demonstrated the durability of youthful vigour as he pumped his cock into Danial's anus. Danial had been unable to resist the young mans charms and had fucked him until he'd blown three big loads into the slender boys frame.

He lay back exhausted now but still loving the action as Connor had unloaded four times in Danial's arse without stopping and though his slim young body was covered in a sheen of sweat, he still ravaged Danial's man hole chasing his fifth cum.

Danial said, "You know lover, for a natural bottom, you've sure got what it takes to top as well."

Connor replied, "Normally I don't go in for it, but I know that you, like me, love the penetration and being used and I want to please you and make you feel good. I'll do anything for you Danial."

Danial said "Well that's great, because you're going to be living with us and I'm going to set you up with my daughter Chantelle, I love you both and enjoy great sex with both of you and if you hit it off, well as Janice said, you'd both look wonderful in matching wedding dresses."

The image was too much for Connor and his cock erupted up Danial's arse, he fell on the other man and they kissed passionately. Connor asked, "How will Chantelle feel in public if people think she's a lesbian?"

Danial held the boy to him and said "Baby, in the circles we move in everyone will know she is bisexual and if they see her marry another young 'woman' and a beautiful girl at that, they won't be surprised. Besides gay marriage is nothing new in today's world. How would you feel about that?"

Connor said "It does sound wonderful Danial, I know I will love being a part of your life but I'd hate to think that Chantelle felt pressured, so we'll see what happens."

Danial said "Good enough for me babe. Save your last load, we better clean up and go and see what my...'our' family is up to. Knowing my wife she's likely out showing some guy or guys just what bitches are good for!"

12