Just Another Day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is nice, and I do think back to it every now and then," I said, "Then I remember I'm 25 and I'm too old to snuggle up with my mommy."

She gently swatted me on the side of the head. "Nonsense, you're never too old to spend time with your mother. You know, you could do a lot worse in the mother department. I could have been a neglectful mother who barely took care of your basic needs. I could have been a selfish bitch who spent all the child support money your father sent me on myself instead of on you. I could have been an alcoholic or a drug addict who barely even remembered she even had a kid. But was I any of those things? No. I think I was a pretty good mother, who always took. Care. Of. Her. Baby!"

With those last five words, she poked me in the ribs, right where she used to tickle me, and I involuntarily convulsed and laughed before swatting her hand away.

"MOM! STOP!" I laughed. "Ok, ok, I admit it. You are the greatest mother who ever lived."

"And...?"

I sighed, and laughed again. "And I'm never too old to snuggle up with my mother."

"And don't you forget it." she said, laughing and poking me one last time.

I looked up again, but this time concentrated on the face smiling down at me. She brushed my hair off of my forehead and I smiled back up at her before turning my attention back to the TV.

One of the other things about resting my head on mom's lap, it was so comfortable it sometimes made me sleepy. I could usually catch myself before I nodded off, but with mom still gently stroking my hair, I nodded off. However, when I woke up, it wasn't my hair that my mother was stroking. At some point I rolled onto my back (or she did), and she had pushed my shorts down, pulled my cock out and was now stroking it. Either I was having a really good dream, or this was actually happening!

"Mom...?" I said, "What are you...?"

"Shh, honey," she said, "Just enjoy it."

My eyes finally focused and mom was leaning over me slightly to reach my cock, and her eyes were fixed on my hard throbbing cock in her hand.

"But mom..."

"I said be quiet," she said again, and finally looked down at me, "Just enjoy it sweetheart. Be a good boy and take your shorts off for mommy."

Despite the bizarre situation I woke up to, and still unsure if it was fantasy or reality, I reached down and pushed my shorts and underwear the rest of the way off. Even as I kicked my legs to get them off, mom never let go of my cock.

"That's better," she said, "Good boy."

She picked up the pace a bit and started stroking me faster. With her other hand she pulled up the bottom of her shirt exposing one of her massive tits to my eyes for the first time. My eyes went wide as I saw the huge areola and nipple that capped my mother's breast. Well fuck it, if this was a dream, I was going to enjoy it. I tilted my head back and started sucking on the offered tit. The same tits that had nurtured me when I was a baby, were now being offered to me for a different purpose.

"That's it baby," she moaned, "Suck on mommy's tits."

She pulled her shirt up further so both of her tits were free, and I switched to the other exposed tit and teased the nipple, reaching up to fondle my mother's huge boobs. This felt too real to be a dream. I could feel mom's hand on my cock, the couch beneath me, the cool air as the ac kicked on, my shirt bunched up under my back, mom's tit in my mouth, the smooth flesh of her other breast in my hand and her legs behind my head. I could hear the droning of the TV in the background, mom's moans as I continued to lick and suck on her tits, and the faint sounds of life going on outside the house, birds chirping, cars passing by and a siren somewhere in the distance. This was fucking real! For just a moment I wondered what had gotten into my mother, but I pushed the thought aside. I was enjoying myself too much to worry about that now.

I ran my hands up along my mother's body and started pushing her shirt further up. She let go of me long enough to take her shirt off and toss it off to the side. She looked down at me, seductively licked her fingers, sucking them into her mouth before returning her hand to my cock. She started jerking me off again and kept her eyes locked on mine.

"Let me know when you're going to cum, baby." she said, "I want to watch you cum for me. Can you do that? Can you cum for mommy?"

I mutely nodded, my hands still fondling her tits. I was running my thumbs over her hard nipples and was eager to put them back in my mouth, but I found myself staring into mom's face as she started stroking my cock faster and faster.

"Cum for me, Eric. Cum for your mommy."

The feel of mom's hand on my cock and her seductive voice urging me to cum for her were too much.

"Mom, oh fuck... I'm cumming!" I grunted, and a moment later I exploded.

My hips bucked and I let out a loud groan of pleasure as I felt my cock throb in mom's hand as my cum shot out of me. I tried to keep looking at mom, but I involuntarily threw my head back into her lap and closed my eyes.

"Oh yes," I heard mom coo, "Look at my baby's sweet, sweet cum. Such a good boy, cumming for his mommy. Yes, shoot that sweet cum out for me honey. That's it."

Never mind the orgasm I had last night. THIS was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

I finally opened my eyes to see that mom was looking at my cock, and slowly took her hand away, a couple of strings of my jizz connected to her hand. She slowly moved her hand until they separated and looking back at me, she licked her hand clean. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life. She reached down and scooped up the cum I'd shot onto my chest and again licked her fingers clean while looking at me. She sat me up and I was about to ask her what had gotten into her, but she saw me open my mouth and shook her head. She pulled my shirt off and tossed it off to the side. She then reached down and pulled her pj bottoms and panties off and spread her legs. For the first time I saw my birthplace. My mother had kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed and her bush was a little red triangle pointing to her pussy.

"Now it's your turn." she said, spreading her pussy lips.

She took my hand and sucked my fingers into her mouth, then moved them down towards the red tuft of hair that pointed towards her honey pot. I took over and pushed my fingers into mom's pussy and she sucked in a deep breath and looked at me.

"Make mommy cum." she purred.

Sitting up next to her, I started pumping my fingers into her pussy, she was already wet with anticipation so it was easy to slide my fingers in and out of her steaming hot love canal. Mom reached over and pulled me to her and kissed me, and not just the usual mother son kisses we exchanged. Our mouths fused together, her tongue making its way into my mouth. I met her tongue with my own as I grabbed one of her massive mammaries with my free hand.

We broke the kiss and both watched as my hand pumped my mother's pussy.

"Yes baby, that's it," mom gasped, "Finger mommy's cunt."

I'd never heard her use that word before. I finally found my voice, "Does that feel good mom? Is this what you need? To be fingered by your son?"

She nodded and gently stroked my face, "Yes, honey. You're such a good boy, finger fucking your horny mother."

She reached over and grabbed my semi hard cock and started stroking me again. I leaned down and teased one of her erect nipples with my tongue, my hand never stopping its in and out motions. Mom reached down and started rubbing her clit as I fingered her. Despite my orgasm just a few minutes earlier, I found myself getting hard again.

Mom stopped playing with her clit and pulled my face up to hers for another deep probing kiss.

"Eric, you're making your mother cum." she panted as we broke the kiss, "I'm going to fucking cum! Oh shit!"

Mom's whole body convulsed and I felt her pussy clamp down on my pumping fingers immediately followed by the warmth of her orgasmic juices flowing out of her. Much like me, she threw her head back, closed her eyes and let loose with a half moan, half scream of orgasmic pleasure as I pumped her pussy with my fingers, feeling the wetness seep out of her as her body shook, making her magnificent tits jiggle. Her other hand was still on my cock, still at half mast, and she gave it a squeeze as she came. Finally she grabbed my wrist and slowly pulled my fingers out of her sopping wet pussy.

She looked at me as it was my turn to lick my fingers clean of her juices. I held my fingers up and they glistened in the light for a moment before I stuck my fingers in my mouth and licked my mother's sweet nectar off of them.

We kissed again once I had thoroughly cleaned my fingers and I gently pushed mom back until we were laying on the couch. She looked up at me as we broke the kiss and looked down between our bodies to my cock, which was now hard again. She looked back up at me.

"Eric, be a good boy and fuck your mother." she said.

Never one to disobey my mother, I easily guided my hard cock into the same vagina I'd exited 25 years earlier. Mom squealed in pleasure as I penetrated her, and I moaned as I felt her warmth wrap around my shaft.

"Such a good boy," mom purred, as she again stroked my cheek, "Such a good motherfucker. Now, fuck me honey. Fuck mommy good."

I started fucking my mother, almost in awe of the woman she'd become. This was a side of my mother I never knew existed. All my life I knew the sweet, caring, nurturing, loving woman who raised me. Who in all my 25 years never raised her voice to me, took care of me when I was sick, spoiled me (rotten my grandmother would say), and made sure my every need was met. But this woman below me was a sex starved nympho who knew full well that the dick currently penetrating her soaking wet love canal was that of her own son, and she needed it. She craved it. I again wondered what brought this on, and again I pushed it aside and enjoyed the feel of my mother's pussy wrapped around my rapidly pumping cock.

"Oh, Eric," she moaned, pulling me down for another kiss, "You're fucking mommy so good. My pussy hasn't felt this good in a long time."

"This is incredible mom," I said, "Your body is amazing, your tits are gorgeous, and your pussy... it's so warm and wet."

"It's all for you baby," she moaned, "All for my sweet baby boy. Can you fuck me harder baby? Give mommy everything you've got."

Her constant use of the word "mommy" and constantly calling me a "good boy" got me even more worked up. I increased the tempo and started slamming my cock into my mother faster and faster. The sound of our hips colliding echoed around the living room, mixed with our moans of mutual pleasure as we continued our incestuous fuck on the living room couch. The TV still droning away in the background, the sounds from outside still seeping in, but the only sound that I was concerned with was the moaning escaping my mother's lips as I fucked her as hard as I could muster. I looked down to see the passion burning in her green eyes as she watched her only son, her baby boy fuck the shit out of her. We were both sweating at this point despite the air conditioning kicking on earlier, and I watched my mothers sweat covered tits bounce around on her chest as my cock continued to penetrate deep inside her.

"Yes, baby," mom groaned, "That's it. Fuck me baby. Drive that magnificent cock deep into your mother's cunt!"

She grabbed my head and pulled me down for another soul searing kiss, and held my head in place, locking eyes with me. She didn't say anything, just looked deep into my eyes, and moaned in pleasure as I continued to fuck her. Well, that's not entirely true, she occasionally whispered "Yes", as I continued to fuck the woman who had brought me into this world. The woman who loved me more than anything else in the world. The woman who would do anything for me. The woman I loved more than anything else in the world. She was my world, and always had been. I just never fully realized it or appreciated it until now. I wanted to pay her back with another orgasm. I continued to hammer away at her, and then she looked between our bodies to where my cock entered her pussy.

"Oh fuck baby," she grunted, "You're making mommy cum again! Oh fuck, my baby is making me cum with his huge cock! YES!"

The rest of what escaped mom's lips was a scream of pleasure, as I finally paid her back with an orgasm that made her body spasm under me. She wrapped her hands around my shoulders and I could feel her nails digging into my flesh. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, but instead of a scream, she was now whimpering in pleasure as she hit the apex of her orgasm and was now coming down off the endorphin high. She looked up at me expectantly.

"Cum for me Eric," she begged, "Cum inside me. It's okay."

Then I felt it, that sensation in my balls that let me know I was about to cum. I was about to cum in the same pussy I came out of.

"Mom... oh my god, mom. I'm gonna fuckin' cum!" I grunted.

"Don't hold back baby. Fill mommy up with your cum." she purred, "Cum in mommy's pussy."

She wrapped her legs around my pumping hips and I threw my head back and let loose with a roar of pleasure as I buried my cock deep in my mother and felt my cock throb inside her as I released jet after jet of cum deep inside my gorgeous mother's cunt. I arched my back, trying to force my cock deeper into mom's pussy as I finally felt the last pulse of my cock push the last of my cum into my mother's sweet, receptive, hungry pussy.

"Yes," she whispered as I collapsed onto her chest, and my cock slowly went limp and slipped out of her, "Yes, such a good boy. I love you so much, sweetie."

"I love you too, mom." I mumbled into her huge, soft tits.

We lay there for a few minutes, body to body, mom again stroking my hair and gently kissing my head. I finally managed to look up at her and we kissed again, not as mother and son, but as lovers. I was finally able to sit up and pulled mom up with me as we kissed again. She turned and grabbed the remote and shut the TV off. She then stood up and held her hand out to me, I took it and she led me upstairs to her bedroom. She threw the covers back on her bed and motioned for me to get in. I slid into the warm sheets of the bed and she quickly joined me, snuggling me like she used to when I was little.

"Mom..." I said, but again she stopped me.

"I'll answer all your questions in the morning baby," she said, "Right now, I want you to close your eyes, and relax."

I took a deep breath, looked one more time at mom's face in the semi-darkness of the room and closed my eyes.

"Good boy," she said, and I felt her gently running her fingers up and down my chest, "Mommy loves you very, very much. Rest now, you've earned it."

The last thing I remember before I fell asleep in my mother's arms was her saying, "This is only the beginning sweetheart. Only the beginning."

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. I opened my eyes and the first thought that I had was, "This isn't my room." I rolled over to see mom sleeping next to me, and last night came rushing back to me. Mom felt me moving around and slowly woke up, looked over at me, smiled and stretched. When she stretched her huge tits popped out from under the blanket, but she didn't seem to mind. After all, I had those same tits in my mouth last night.

"Morning, sweetie," she said, "Did you sleep okay?"

"Better than I have in a long time." I said, focusing on her tits. Then I looked to her face, locking eyes with her, "But mom, about last night..."

"I said I would answer all of your questions, and I will." she said, rolling over a bit to look at me, "So let me answer your first question. Yes, we did fuck last night, and it was wonderful. You were amazing, your cock felt so good inside me. I haven't been fucked like that in years."

"Actually I was going to ask you why." I said.

Mom giggled, "Yes, I suppose that would be the better question. Well, obviously I was furious with your father when I found out he was cheating on me, but I was also angry at myself. I thought there was something that I did or didn't do that made him stray into the arms of that... that..."

"Bitch?" I offered.

"No, bitch isn't a strong enough word." she said.

"Floozy? Slut? Tramp? Harlot? Trollop? Hussy? Whore?" I said, racking my brain for every synonym I could think of for bitch.

"Whore works," mom said, "Anyway, I was so mad I thought I would never be able to trust another man ever again. I put on a brave face for you, but I was 30 years old, and left to raise a child on my own. I was scared, but you were my main concern. Finally after five years, your aunt Sabrina was able to convince me to try dating again. So I gave in and decided to take the plunge."

"I'm guessing by the look on your face, things didn't go well." I said, reading mom's face.

"That's an understatement," mom said, frowning. "Some of the guys I met, I just didn't click with. Despite the fact that I hate your father now, there was something about him that attracted me to him in the first place, and kept me with him, at least until that slut came between us. Some of the men I dated just didn't appeal to me, and I don't mean on a physical level. They were all good looking, but on a personal level, I could tell, and I think they could too, that we just weren't compatible. Most of the guys though, didn't want the responsibility of raising someone else's kid. It's like, as soon as I mentioned I had a kid, I might as well have told them I have leprosy. After about two years, I gave up. I deleted my dating profile, opened the bakery with Katherine and Beth and turned all my attention to raising you. I tried dating again after you moved out. But again, no man I met had that 'it' factor that I was looking for. Frustration set in and I gave up again. Then you lost your job and moved back in, and then the last two days happened."

"When you caught me?" I asked, my cock rising in excitement as I again replayed the split second where I thought mom was looking at my dick.

"Yes," she said, "I don't know if you noticed it or not, but just before I left the room I took a second to look at your cock before I closed the door. Like I said, you have grown up. A lot. When I saw just how much, I was intrigued. Even if it was just for a second, that second stuck in my mind. When I went to bed that night..."

"About that," I said. "Where did that nightgown come from?"

"Oh, that?" Mom said, "I bought that shortly before your father and I got married and surprised him with it on our honeymoon. I wore it several times after that, but after the divorce, I never had a reason to wear it. But I also didn't want to get rid of it, so I just left it in the closet. But, after seeing your cock, I was turned on, more than I thought possible. So before I went to bed, I figured what the hell, and tried it on again. I'm surprised it still fits, considering the 20 years that have passed since I last wore it. I also wanted to see what effect it had on you. When I saw you staring at my tits, I knew it still had the desired effect, and I knew I still had it."

"You never lost it," I said, "By the way, how big are your tits?"

Mom puffed out her chest a bit, "I'm a 40DD." she said with no small amount of pride, "Anyway, after I saw your reaction, I masturbated to an intense orgasm imagining you fucking me. I felt a little guilty afterwards, but up until last night my only sexual partners have been a dildo, a vibrator, my hands and my oversexed imagination. Well I did sleep with a couple of the guys I dated, but it's been almost three years since I had a flesh and blood cock. Last night when you nodded off in my lap, you rolled over onto your back, and I could clearly see that you had an erection. I just had to see it again, and despite every part of me telling me it was wrong, I pushed your shorts down to take a good look at your cock. Then I had to touch it, and again that voice inside my head was telling me it was wrong. You're my son, and a mother isn't supposed to touch her son like that. But then another part of my brain spoke up. My job as your mother is to take care of your needs. All of your needs. That part of my brain won the argument. It felt so good to touch a cock again, and from there I started jerking you off, I knew that would wake you up. All I wanted was for you to fuck me. I wanted to feel your cock in me."