Just another Orgy - Yeah Right!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved my fingers from Julia's clit and was stroking them in and out of her while searching for her G-spot. I made sure my thumb bumped her clit with every in stroke. She turned her head to me so we could swap tongues for a bit. "Are you going to fuck me, Gordy?" she whispered in my ear.

"If you wish, I shall surely try," I said. However; I've come three times tonight and I might disappoint you. Why don't you imagine Lenny fucking you, while I pleasure you." By then I had found that little rough spot at the top of her pussy and was rubbing it with each stroke of my fingers, in and out. Her hips were definitely responding to my stroking, but she was relaxed against me, just enjoying the feelings.

I added two more fingers to the one stroking her spot. "Imagine the thickness of that ram prodding your pussy wide open." I whispered in her ear. "Doesn't it make you want to shove Gail off that rod and climb on? Can you feel that big black bulbous head parting your pussy lips and sliding all the way to your cervix?"

Julie was writing against me, her pelvis was pushing up against my fingers and my thumb was tapping her clit with each stroke. "Oh God, Gordy," she cried, "I really want to try, but I'm so scared."

Gail had finished a streak of small orgasms under Lenny's fucking and they were both taking a breath. I moved until I could stroke Gail's clit, so I could get her attention. "Hey, guys," I said, "Julie would like to see if she could fit the ramrod into her sweet little pussy. Gail, can you let her try to ride it for a bit?"

Both Lenny and Gail looked over at Julie and me. Gail's eyes widened and she pushed against Lenny. "God, Lenny," she said, "Here's a BBC virgin willing to be converted. Let's give her a shot".

Lenny pulled his cock out of Gail's pussy with a loud plop. "Why, sure, girl. You can try it. "I'm always ready for new quiff."

Gail slid off the couch, onto her knees, all businesslike and took charge of the operation. "Lenny, sit down and get that pecker up. It will be easier for her to control the depth that way." She said.

Lenny sat back on the couch and held his cock straight up. It was still shining from Gail's orgasmic juices. As Gail and Lenny repositioned, I had continued stroking Julie's pussy and clit. "There you go. Here is your chance to see how it feels." I whispered in her ear. "Don't worry, Gail and I are here to help you. If it feels too bad you can quit and Gail will get Lenny off."

"Come on, girl," encouraged Gail. "Don't let it go soft. It feels so much better when he's rock hard. Just wait till you feel him blast his load right into your cervix."

Julie got up and straddled Lenny's lap. Gail took hold of Lenny's cock and held it just right for Julie's pussy. "Just let your self down easy," said Gail, "relax and let your pussy stretch for him. God, this is going to feel so good for you and him. Right, Lenny -- another tight white pussy for you to break in," she giggled.

Julie, slowly, let herself settle down on the head of Lenny's cock. As her pussy lips started to envelop the head, Gail stopped her. "Wait," said Gail, "Let me . . . " Gail moved Lenny's cock head back and forth through Julie's pussy lips. Julie let out a little moan. "Now," said Gail as she pulled gently down on Julie's shoulder. Julie dropped some more embedding the head in her pussy, as Gail stroked her back and held Lenny's cock up straight.

"Aaahhhgg," said Julie, "It's so biiig." She wiggled her hips a little, trying to get an easier penetration. "I don't think I can . . ."

Gail let go of Lenny's cock and started stroking Julie's clit. She rubbed her tits up and down Julie's body. "SHshhh," she whispered in Julie's ear," You're doing great. Just relax and let it happen." I slid over and started fondling Julie's tits. "Isn't this what you imagined?" I whispered in her other ear, while nuzzling and kissing her neck and nibbling her ear lobes." Julie slid further down on Lenny's cock.

"Omigod! Omigod!" cried Julie, as she pushed herself back up off Lenny's cock. Gail reached up and held her shoulder so she didn't come completely off the cock head.

"Relax," whispered Gail, in Julie's ear. "Let yourself go. Let the cock pleasure you. Feel how it fills you. Anticipate how it will bottom out in you and smash your cervix. Let it scrub your G- spot." Julie let herself drop allowing more of Lenny's cock to fill her. "OOoooaaaaaaaahhhHHH!" she cried, and pushed herself up again. She held herself so just Lenny's cock head was buried in her.

Gail was rubbing Julie's shoulders and I was pleasuring her breasts. Gail reached around and started to finger Julie's clit. "Now, just let yourself drop," said Gail, "Let yourself impale on this wonderful beast. Let him bottom out and then just sit there and get used to a real cock in your pussy. Feel how he stretches you and makes it feel sooooo good."

Julie looked at me and then down at the black rod jammed inside her. I smiled, nodded, and caressed her breasts. "When you're ready, Love," I said, "This is about your pleasure and Lenny's." I looked at Lenny, sitting there with an evil grin on his face. "What do you think, Len?"

Lenny looked at me. "This girl is tight, Man. After Gail, this girl gonna make me blow a load. Not sure how long I can take it."

I looked at Julie. "There you go, Babe. You're going to make Lenny coat your sweet little pussy with his baby juice. I hope you're ready for it."

Gail said, "You have protection, right, because Lenny will really blast you. You'll be dripping his cum all the way home."

"Oh, God," said Julie, "I want it so bad!" And with that, she dropped -- hard -- totally impaling herself on Lenny's cock. "AAAAAHHHHHGGGHHHHH!' she cried, but settled, wiggling her ass around, getting Lenny firmly imbedded in her. Lenny reached down and cupped Julie's ass with his big hands, lifting her halfway up his cock, then he thrust up into her. Julie's eyes and mouth opened wide. As Lenny dropped back, sliding partially out of her, she groaned. Then, he rapidly thrust back up into her, setting up a rhythm that had Julie shaking. Gail continued to play with Julie's clit while I paid special attention to her breasts. All of that intense stimulation caused her first peak. With her head thrown back, and her eyes squeezed tightly shut, Julie let out a siren like wail. Her whole body was shaking and Lenny's thrusts were causing a sloppy-squishy sound.

Lenny, suddenly, grabbed Julie's ass, pulled her tight against him and stood up. She let out a yelp and threw her arms around his shoulders. He turned around and knelt down, so Julie's ass rested on the couch. He reached down and grabbed her ankles, lifting them up to his shoulders. Then he started a pounding thrust into her. His thrusts were strong enough to push her back into the couch. Her eyes just went jabberwockie, looking in all directions at once. Her mouth opened and a stuttering wail came out that started to draw attention from the other players in the room.

"Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Oh," cried Lenny, "Gonna come, gonna flood you, where . . ."

"Come in me," cried Julie, "Come in me, cuminme, cuminme, gimme all of it!" Her eyes focused on his. "Come on, Come! Come! GIMME COME!" she yelled. "AAAIIIIHHHHHHH YES, YES, YES!"

And Lenny came, hard, thrusting one last time into her and holding his cock deep in her. Gail reached down between his legs and caressed his balls as he came.

"My God," said Gail, "I can feel him pulsing, he isn't stopping."

Lenny leaned forward, reached out and took Julie by the shoulders, and pulled her to him. He wrapped his arms around her and his lips covered hers. She wrapped her arms around him, returning his kiss with a loud moan. By now, Gail and I were mere spectators, witness to a magnificent, massively erotic scene.

Lenny finally let Julie lay back on the couch and he rolled over sitting back on the couch beside her. Her empty pussy was leaking cum and Lenny's cock was shiny with juices.

Gail, immediately, leaned over and slurped Lenny's cock into her mouth. I took the hint and buried my face between Julie's thighs, slipping my tongue up her pussy as far as it would go and sucking her and Lenny's mixed juices. Julie let out a groan and pushed gently on my forehead.

"Easy, Tiger," she said, "I'm a little tender there." I backed out until just my tongue was as far into her pussy as I could get it without putting a lot of pressure on her puffy red pussy lips. But, I did keep up the suction and swirled my tongue around, hoping to drain her sloppy cunt.

About that time, Gloria came over and stood at the end of the couch, watching Gail working Lenny's softening cock. "Girl," said Gloria, "It will take an hour before you get that thing hard again. He's come four times tonight and I'm sure Little Miss Tightness here has ruined him until tomorrow, at least."

Julie's eyes opened wide as she looked up at Gloria. "I'm sorry," she said, "But, I had to try and it was sooo damned gooooodd!"

"Don't you worry none, Darlin," said Gloria, laughing, "I'm too tired to want that thing tonight and he'll be good as new tomorrow. I just hope you enjoyed the ride. If he fails to please, you just let me know. Now, Gail, let loose of that thing. Boy's got to take me home so I can get my beauty sleep."

Gail let Lenny's cock drop from her mouth, stood up and grabbed Gloria in for a hug. "Thanks for bringing us, Lover," said Gail, "Are we still good for the match with Maddy's team on Friday?"

"You got it, Girlfriend," said Gloria, "We'll just kick ass and take the free drinks afterward." They both giggled and swapped a couple of kisses. Gloria reached down and grabbed Lenny by the cock. "Come on, Big Boy," she said, "You got to get Momma home to bed."

Lenny stood up and leaned over to Gail, giving her a sloppy kiss. "Maybe, next time I can squirt that cervix," he said. Gail laughed and said, "I'm going to hold you to that."

Lenny then leaned down and gave Julie a sloppy kiss. "Thanks for the awesome ride, babe," he said, "We'll do it again sometime." Julie looked up at him and said, "That had better be a promise, I'll be looking for you."

Gloria still had her husband's cock in her hand and started tugging him towards the dressing room. Gail swatted me on the back of the head and said, "Getting close to our witching hour, too, big guy. Anyone else you want to fuck, suck or get fucked by?"

"Nope," I said. I leaned down and swapped a kiss with Julie. "That was quite a ride, Babe. I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh My God, Yes!" Julie exclaimed, Thanks for talking me into it." She swapped a couple of kisses with Gail. Then Gail took my hand saying "We gotta find the hostess."

We found a stately looking, and very fit, middle aged woman, sitting on a young man's lap. Gail walked over to her and took her hand.

"Thank you for letting us join your soiree, tonight, Hilda" said Gail, "It was lovely and exciting and loads of fun."

"You're quite welcome," said Hilda. "I do hope you got enough loads in the right places?"

"My God, yes," said Gail, "It was awesome. I have one of your cards from your guest tray. I'll be inviting you to our next get together."

"Thank you, dear," said Hilda, "I'll be expecting it. Maybe we can get together at the club. I understand you are quite the tennis player."

"I hold my own," said Gail, "I'll leave Gordy and my card in the tray. If you're up for a match, give me a ring."

"I'll do that," said Hilda, pulling Gail in for a hug. They swapped kisses and Gail hefted Hilda's saggy boobs.

"I could really play with these for a while," said Gail, "Do you make use of the private rooms at the club?"

"Oh, yessss," whispered Hilda, "We'll definitely get together sometime soon."

"Good," said Gail, leaning in for another kiss and hug, "I'll call you for a good date. Meantime, I have to get Gordy home before he falls asleep on one of your couches."

"That would give the cleaning team something extra to talk about, in the morning." giggled Hilda, "Goodnight, Darling, I'll be waiting for your call."

After final hugs and kisses, we got to the dressing room and got dressed. Gail just shoved her bra and undies in her bag and pulled her dress over her head. The she had to wait while I got my clothes on.

As we walked to the car she snuggled into me. "What do you think? Could we rent one of the lodges up at the lake, in a few weeks and hold a weekend party?"

"Something to consider," I said, thinking about how to bed down that many people in one of those lodges for a couple of days. "Just maybe . . . "


12