Just Between Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not arguing with you Ash, I just want to make sure you know what you're doing," he replied calmly. "What we've been doing, you could rationalize that away fairly easily if you regretted it sometime down the road. You'll always remember your first time though and-"

"I won't regret it," I interrupted. "Whatever else happens, I promise I won't."

Ryan nodded as though accepting and at the next opportunity turned off from the road back to our house.

"Where we going?" I asked, wanting to confirm that he made the turn on purpose.

"If we're going to do this I don't think we need to spend the whole time worrying about getting caught. I'd like your first time to actually be a good experience if possible. Mine was kind of a short, awkward mess in this girl's bedroom and I think I spent as much time hoping her dad wouldn't catch us as I did about her. He never liked me being with his daughter, probably would have kicked my ass if he found out. Still smile when I think about it though."

None of which actually answered my question but at least I confirmed my brother knew what he was doing.

"You've thought about it too then," I deduced.

"Of course I have. After you let me touch you that first time on the couch, and in the kitchen, how could I not? I can hardly stop thinking about you even when I try."

"Really?" I asked, genuinely surprised that I had affected him that much.

"Yeah, it's been hard restraining myself as much as I have. I didn't want to go too far and just push you away. Or hurt you."

"Well you don't have to worry about that anymore."

He gave me a crooked smile then went back to concentrating on the road. I spent the next few minutes trying to guess where he was taking me since it didn't seem like he was going to tell me. The most likely scenario I could come up with was that he planned on borrowing a friend's place for a few hours. It was only when he pulled into the parking lot of a nearby hotel that I realized what he actually intended.

"We're going to get a room here?" I asked.

"Unless you have a better idea," he replied.

"Not really. I mean you're right, it just seems like it's kinda expensive for what we want."

"Maybe, but you're worth it."

The smile Ryan gave me with that statement was enough to make me blush and stare down at the dashboard. The way he could casually make me feel special just added to my certainty that I made the right decision.

I was little slower getting out of the car than he was, still a little hesitant about the plan. Guys being willing to spend money on their girlfriend was usually considered a good thing as far as I understood, it just seemed somehow different in our case. Maybe because I didn't really know what our relationship was anymore. We were no longer a completely normal brother and sister, but neither were we truly a couple.

My moment of indecision was ended abruptly when Ryan grabbed my hand and gently tugged me toward the hotel entrance. I allowed myself to be pulled along willingly and was soon walking side by side with my him. A small shiver ran down my spine as I realized we might actually look like a couple to other people, walking into a hotel together holding hands. It made me wonder how obvious it would be to anyone who didn't know us that we were siblings, it wasn't something I'd ever particularly worried about before.

As we entered the building itself and made our way to the front desk I studied the few people in view. There was no reason to think anyone who would recognize us would be staying there but one of the employees might. Ryan seemed to pick up on my apprehension and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Trust me," he mouthed.

I didn't pay much attention as he talked to the clerk at the desk but I did my best to stop fidgeting and looking around. He knew what he was doing, all I needed to concentrate on was not drawing undue attention. Nobody would know what we were up to, and if they did somehow guess it was none of their business anyway.

It wasn't until we were safely in the elevator that Ryan said anything more to me. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him as we stood side by side going up.

"Nervous?" he asked, knowing full well that I was.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"You don't have to be. We don't even have to do anything if you don't want to, there's no pressure."

"I said I wanted to didn't I? Besides you already paid for the room and everything."

"It's just money."

"Uh-huh, right," I replied, rolling my eyes.

Before long we were off the elevator and standing in front of our room. I didn't expect Ryan would go with the cheapest possible option or anything, but I was still surprised how big the room was when he opened the door. The bed had to be at least twice the size of my own, certainly larger than anything I had slept in before, and there was generally a lot more floor space and furniture than we could reasonably have any use for.

"Just money huh?" I said as I walked in and started to explore.

"I told you, you're worth it. You probably shouldn't expect this on a regular basis though," he added.

"I didn't even expect it this time." I sat down on the edge of the bed, finding it to be as comfortable as it looked. "So what now?"

Ryan double checked the door to make sure it was locked, then turned to me. With an enigmatic smile he started unbuttoning his shirt, which I took to be his silent answer to my question. I had seen my brother topless before and it had never been a big deal, but now I couldn't seem to focus on anything else. Despite not being heavily muscled or overly athletic he looked good without a shirt and I wasn't sure how I had failed to notice it before.

Soon he stood in front of me and gestured for me to stand up. I complied and let him start undressing me, somehow more nervous than before. Even with everything we'd done he had yet to see me naked and part of me couldn't help worrying about what he would think. It was hard to concentrate on my concerns however with my brother's hands running freely over my body and his lips pressing softly against newly uncovered skin.

It turned out I was worrying over nothing. As more and more of my clothes came off it became obvious that Ryan was getting just as horny as I was, if not more so. More than once I felt his growing erection poking into me and I caught several glimpses of it straining in his pants.

My panties were the last item of clothing to come off and with Ryan kneeling in front of me while I stepped out of them I knew he could tell how wet I was. He stayed down for longer than necessary with my pussy directly at eye level and bared before him. I expected to feel his touch at any moment, almost shivering with anticipation, but instead he simply kissed the top of my leg and stood up.

"Get on the bed," he told me.

I bounced into the middle of the far-too-large mattress and turned around to watch my brother finish removing the rest of his clothes. I felt a surge of excitement when his boxers came off and his cock sprang free. It was the first one I had ever seen for real instead of just in pictures or video clips on the internet. My initial urge was to touch it, to feel it in my hand, but Ryan had other ideas. He made me lie back as he joined me on the bed, crawling slowly up between my legs.

His kisses trailed up the inside of my thigh as my legs spread subconsciously wider for him. He stopped when the top of his head neared my waist and I felt his warm breath lightly caressing the area around my pussy.

"What?" I demanded, feeling self-conscious again as he studied me.

"Nothing," he replied, looking up at me with a reassuring smile. "I don't know why you're so worried about your body, you shouldn't be."

"Easy for you to say," I muttered.

"Ash, think about it for a second. You're hot enough that your own brother can't keep his hands off you. I don't know what you think our relationship is supposed to be but I can assure you this is not the sort of thing I'd do if I was only trying to boost your confidence."

Not only was I certain that he meant what he said, but I knew he was right. I kept focusing so much on my own desires that I tended to forget about his.

"You really want me?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"I really do," he confirmed. "And I want you to relax a little, try and enjoy yourself. That was the whole point of the hotel room."

I nodded and leaned back until I was staring up at the ceiling. Ryan could do an excellent job of making me forget whatever fears I might have, I knew that from experience. All I had to do was let him.

As I soon discovered, not being able to watch his movements made every touch so much harder to anticipate. His fingers never went anywhere completely unexpected as they zeroed in on my pussy, but I never knew exactly where they would land or which direction they would trail across my skin. Without warning his tongue made contact with my pussy and traced the length of my wet slit, causing me to draw in a sharp breath.

"Oh god," I moaned as he repeated the motion.

I groped blindly for the back of his head with my hand and tangled my fingers in his hair. His tongue felt so good on me, and combined with his skilled fingers it was almost, but not quite, enough to make me forget about my overriding desire to have his cock inside me. Slowly he worked his tongue into my welcoming pussy, probing as deep as he could manage. I pressed gently on the back of his head as though it would help and cooed softly in pleasure.

"Mmm, yeah," I encouraged. "Feels so good."

As good as it all felt I had assumed Ryan was just warming me up, making sure I was ready for him. That thought only lasted until he found my clit. As soon as he touched it a bolt of pleasure shot through my entire body and caused my hips to raise involuntarily. He must have noticed the effect it had on me because he immediately switched his focus to it, his tongue in my pussy becoming simply an afterthought for us both.

I had played with my clit on my own of course, not having a serious boyfriend led to more hours locked in my bedroom masturbating than I cared to count, but no one else had ever so much as touched it. Ryan didn't have quite the expert touch I had developed over the years but I was turned on enough that it didn't matter. I could feel my orgasm building the moment his finger brushed my clit and it overtook me moments later.

"How was that?"

Ryan had crawled up beside me while I was cumming and looked quite satisfied at his handiwork.

"Good. Awesome. I dunno, some other words too," I replied, slowly regaining my senses. "You gonna put that in me now?" I asked, looking pointedly at his still-hard cock.

"Thought you might want to recover a little first," he said.

"Uh-uh."

I shook my head and rolled over slightly so I could grasp his erection in my hand. It felt so natural in my palm, just like I expected in some ways yet different in others. Ryan's eyes closed for a second as I slid my hand up and down the shaft a couple times.

"I want it in me now," I stated firmly.

"Anything for my little sister," he said with a crooked smile.

I reluctantly let go of him and lay back down as he climbed on top of me. The tip of his erection slid against my pussy lips as he positioned himself forcing me to resist the urge to thrust upward. He paused for a moment to look at me and I thought he was going to ask if I was sure about this again. He knew better though and instead simply guided the head of his cock into my pussy.

He went slow at first which I appreciated since his cock was probably the biggest thing I'd ever had inside me. It wasn't too big though, just enough to make me feel nicely filled up as he penetrated deeper.

As much as I wanted to concentrate on the new sensations, there was a part of me that could only focus on the fact that I was in the midst of finally losing my virginity. Granted it was to my brother which meant I couldn't actually tell anyone, but I didn't care. It could be our secret, no one else mattered.

Before long he was thrusting into my pussy for real and I gradually became aware that it was no longer purely for my benefit. He needed to cum, perhaps more than he even realized. It was another indicator for me just how worked up he could get around me even if he didn't necessarily show it.

"Go ahead," I whispered in his ear.

I didn't know how Ryan would interpret that but I left it up to him to decide. If he wanted to use me to get himself off then he had earned it as far as I was concerned.

A few minutes later I got my acknowledgement. He pistoned in and out of me even more urgently just before I felt his cum shooting inside me. It was a weird feeling but I loved it, loved that it was my brother's cum inside me. I wondered idly how he felt about cumming inside his little sister.

"Fuck," he said, rolling off me finally.

"We just did that," I said, failing to keep a straight face. "But we can do it again if you want."

He just shook his head and smiled as he moved his arm to let me curl up beside him.

"So, you feel any different?" he asked eventually.

"You mean now that I had sex? I dunno, there's too many feelings all at once right now. They're all good though."

"That's good," he said, slurring his words just a little.

He almost looked like he was falling asleep on me. I, by contrast, felt wide awake and full of energy but I didn't mind. I had so much to process and felt so good cuddled up naked with my big brother that I was happy just to lie there for a while.

"Ryan?" I said softly after a bit.

"Mm-hm?" he mumbled back, confirming he was still awake.

"I love you."

"I know. Love you too Ash."

I smiled and went back to my thoughts. Maybe Ryan would fall asleep, maybe he just needed to rest for a few minutes. Either way I was as happy and content as I could ever remember being, and we still had the hotel room for the whole night.

12