Just Checking You Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 10 minutes after I got into the hot tub I heard my sister's car pull into the driveway. I turned the jets off so she wouldn't hear the motor. She must have been in the house for another 10 minutes unpacking or getting something to eat because I began to think I was wrong my sister was not going to come out to the hot tub. Damn. Then I heard her walking down the path to the hot tub.

My sister turned the corner and I saw one of the most luscious sights of my life. My sister was wearing a bikini, a very skimpy bikini. I hadn't seen my sister in a bikini in 12 years. Since she was in college. I was surprised considering I'd fingered her, seen her bottomless and touched her breast but this was the most naked I had ever seen her. Her skin was so white and sensual. And everywhere.

The bikini top barely covered a third of her d cup breast, barely covering her nipples which were hard pushing against the fabric. My sister's bikini bottoms covered her crotch and not much else. I could not believe my sister would wear something like that. They were cut very high on leg and I could tell even from the front that her bikini only covered only part of her ass. Not a thong by any means but part of her rear was unprotected.

Her eyes went to the hot tub and she saw me. Our eyes locked. She was carrying a towel in her hand. She began to move the towel towards her, unconsciously trying to cover herself up from her brother. But then she dropped the towel back down. Throwing it on a chair at the nearby picnic table.

I could almost read my sister's mind as she went through this process. Ohh my God my brother, he's seeing me in this revealing bikini and then oooohh he finger fucked me and played with my tits. My brother almost fucked me. It doesn't matter if he sees me in this sexy bikini. He's already touched it all any way. Then she seemed almost to enjoy showing herself off to me. I look good. This is what you want. I'm so fuckable. But you shouldn't want me. But this is why you do. All in the course of a few seconds.

"What are you doing here?" she asked almost as an interrogation but uncertainly.

"I heard Mom and Dad were away. I figured I could use the hot tub. Maybe call up Paul and John to play tennis tomorrow. I didn't think anyone was around. What are you doing here?"

This answer seemed to satisfy her. My sister stood before me in the sexiest bikini. I tried to keep my eyes on her face but I couldn't help but check her. I stared at her tits, my god their huge. I'd love to suck on those nipples. Mmm. Her pussy lips. She was camel toed. My God camel toe. I can't believe her bush isn't showing. All this went through my sick, perverted little brain as she answered my question.

"Mom asked me to watch the house while they were away. He's got the kid. I figured the time away would do me good," my sister smiled "Hello, up here, eye contact little brother. What are you doing?"

I laughed consciously, "Just checking you out."

My sister moved forward toward the stairs to get into the hot tub. "I guess you like my bikini. Do you mind if I get in with you. I'm getting cold." Andrea stepped on to the top step of the stairs and put her partially covered butt on side of the tub getting ready to slide into the water.

"To be fair I should warn you, I'm naked."

My sister looked at me quizzically.

"I didn't think anyone would be around. It's private back here. I always wanted to try it out. In the raw," I rambled nervously. Not totally sure what her response would be to getting in a giant bath tub with her naked brother who wanted to fuck her.

"It's not like I haven't seen it up close before. I finally have you at the disadvantage," my sister slid off the side of the tub into the warm water. "Just stay on that side of the hot tub and we'll be fine."

Her bikini bottoms were underwater and then she leaned back towards the far side of the hot tub and her chest went under the water. She reached back up pulling her chest out of the water. Her nipples spiked through the material and I could see the slightest outline of her areola. My sister hit the button to turn the jets back on and then closed her eyes relaxing.

We sat like that for several minutes. Neither of speaking as my heart raced wondering how I should make my move.

"So how do you like my bikini." I answered, "Very nice, I haven't seen you in one in a long time."

"I had it from when I was in college. I can't believe how small it is. I'm surprised I fit in it at all. Do you remember me wearing bikini's this small back then."

"I remember you in bikinis but they didn't get the same reaction from me back then," I had my eyes open staring at her. She opened her eyes and look at me then closed them again. I gripped my hard cock for a second and gave it several slow pumps and then let go.

"What reaction is that?" she asked.

I didn't say anything for a second choosing my words not too carefully, "Me wanting to take it off you, among other things."

"You're bad, bad little brother. Incorrigible," she opened her eyes a second and moved her legs shifting positions. The jets made it impossible to see under the water. "I was thinking about you last night when I tried it on. I wondered what you would think of it."

"I love it. You look so hot."

She continued, "You would have really liked it when I first tried it on. My bush was showing. Pubic hairs everywhere," she laughed nervously, "you know I have a full bush. I can't believe I just said that to my brother. But I had to get out my razor and shave myself." My hand went back to my cock for a few more strokes and then I stopped again. "I'm hairless everywhere else, my legs and arms no hair. But my pubes are full."

"Keeps you warm."

She laughed "I got warm last night after I was done. Very warm. It was so nice and shaved. I couldn't help myself."

"So you fingered yourself think about me."

"Gary, stop," she called out to me then a few seconds later, "true though. But you shouldn't say it."

"You just did."

She relaxed in the water a second "All I have left is a little hair right above. Very different from what you've seen, much nicer. This suit is still way to tight though," She added.

I grinned, "Like a landing strip. Guiding me in."

"Hardly." I though to myself Ohh it is hard.

My sister squirmed in her seat again adjusting her straps of the bikini.

"It's a little uncomfortable. Pushing me together."

"Take it off. It's only fair after all. I'm naked," I said.

My sister didn't reply. She finished adjusting herself and went back to enjoying the water running over her body. How I wanted to be that water. After several more minutes she turned and faced me. I tried to act like I was ignoring her but I was watching her every move. Suddenly I felt her foot touch my leg.

My sister's foot traveled up my calf all the way to my hip. Then her foot moved to my side more touching part of my ass. Then back to my hip.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Just checking to see if you were really nude," my sister said.

"Are you satisfied."

"Not really." My sister took her foot and slid it over my hip and into my pubic area. At first I stiffened wondering if I was about to get kicked in the balls. Andrea gently moved her foot. My sister found my cock with her foot and started rubbing me softly with her foot. A foot job. She went down further and touched my balls with her foot lightly as her other foot came up resting against my hip. Then her foot came back up stroking my erection. It felt nice but it was going to take me a while to cum this way.

"Just like in Flashdance," I said remembering the hottest movie during are teen years.

"At the restaurant. Jennifer Beals. So slutty. But it was so hot when she did that," my sister relived.

I took my hand and touched her foot and started helping her move it along. She followed my lead for several strokes and then took her foot away from my cock Placing it alongside her other foot at my hip. I moved my hand as well and started give her foot a massage and then her calves.

"Mmm, that feels nice, you've got good hands," my sister said. I continued massaging her calf, "Don't you feel guilty. What about Erin?"

I answered seriously as I continued to touch her, "I like her. She's a lot a fun. But she's not the girl for me."

"So basically your using her for sex."

"No, partly. I always liked her growing up. I had a crush on her. But she has been married twice. Lived with two other guys."

"So she's used up."

"No, not at all. I believe in loyalty. I can tolerate a lot of faults but not betrayal. She left both of her husbands after less than a year. She broke up with her boyfriends. Even you told me you thought she cheated on her husbands. How could I marry someone like that. No trust."

My sister thought then commented, "She is a slut, was back in high school too. She likes to fuck"

I snorted, 'Yeah I know. I like her. I like hanging out with her but to me it's temporary."

"You like fucking her. I know I've seen it. Erin sees you as husband number three."

"Your right I need to talk to her." I leaned forward and my hand traveled further up her leg. To just above her knee.

My sister was silent. Thinking. "So your letter is how you feel."

My letter, "I want you so bad, you know that."

"I don't know if I can do that," she looked me in the eye, "I know you want that but I don't know if I can let you fuck me. It's so weird to hear me say that or even think about it. My brother."

"Sounds good to me."

"Jerk." My sister splashed some water at me. "What if we did other things? I'm not offering. I'm curious what it would take to break this obsession"

"Like what," I asked. She was rationalizing. Always a good sign. Because you can rationalize anything.

"You know touch each other. No putting it inside. Rubbing each other."

"Hand job"

My sister laughed, "Well yeah."

"I'd like it but I still would want to be inside you."

"What about oral? Would that satisfy you."

"I'd love it. You sucking my cock. Me eating your pussy. But I would still want you."

"Bad little brother. I can't believe you can say those things so easily. I feel like a perv even thinking or hinting at it," then my sister added "So nothing would satisfy you," she locked eyes with me "me sucking your cock or giving you a hand job? Eating my pussy?"

"I want to do everything with. All those things. But I want to be in you."

My sister laughed exasperated, "How many sister's offer to suck off and give hand jobs to their brother. To let them eat their pussies. I don't think many, if any. You don't know what missing."

"I think a lot of people have these feeling about their siblings. Why wouldn't they? They are around the same age, around each other all the time. Feel closest too." I then added not wanting to lose what she was possibly offering, "I'm not turning those things down. If your offering. I want you in any way possible but I want to make love to you.

My sister was silent for several minutes thinking, staring at me. Finally she said quietly, "If I come over there can you be good."

"I'll be real good," I answered lecherously.

My sister looked at me crossly so I said demurely, "I'll be good. I promise." I had my fingers crossed underneath the water. My sister pulled her legs back towards her and my hand which had stroking her leg let go. My sister pushed off the bottom of the hot tub and floated over to me.

She floated right next to me staring at me slightly unsure of her self. Then she slowly put one leg on each side of me. Her feet on both sides of my naked hips. She said mechanically, "Move forward on the seat, I need room for my legs." I slid forward on the seat. Barely keeping my ass on the edge. My sister reached back to the stairs in the tub and used that to push herself forward onto my lap.. My sister's bikini covered bottom was now resting on my upper thighs. Her d cup breast spilling out of her bikini top were now half way out of the water inches from my greedy lips. Her legs wrapping around me. She put her arm around my neck and grabbed my shoulder and pulled herself closer in to me.

My sister reached down and grabbed my cock in her other hand and gave me a quick stroke. She looked me in the eye and smiled, "Hi there." She then shifted her ass, holding my cock straight up towards my stomach and pressed herself against me. Her legs wrapped full around me. "Do you like this."

"Yes" I could barely answer.

My sister's bikini covered pussy was pressed against my naked cock. Part of my cock was pressed against her naked flesh right above her small bikini bottom. My sister began moving her pussy and her hips so that she was rubbing up and down my shaft. My sister rubbed her check against my cheek along with pussy against my cock. My sister whispered into my ear "Your cock is only about 1/20th of an inch from being in my pussy. It's almost like fucking." She moaned "ahh so nice, like that, my clit like that" she mashed her pussy against my shaft. "So much like fucking."

My hands had been on her hips but now they moved south onto her ass as I tried to help her move up and down my cock. I loved my sister ass. So nice. So firm. I could feel part of her ass which was not covered by the miniature bikini. Ohh it felt good. I slowly let my hands wander up. I hooked my fingers into her bikini bottoms and then slid both my hands down grabbing her ass cheeks. Squeezing them.

Quickly my sister rushed her hands from my neck and grabbed my wrist pulling my hands out of her bikini, "Be good little brother or we have to stop. Ke," she stopped talking as she rubbed her pussy hard against my erection," ohh, keep your hands above my waist. Be good. Now. " My sister reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bikini. Andrea's bikini started to fall off her breast and then she moved her arms letting her top fall. For the first time in my life I could see my sister's tits.

Her hips moving grinding her pussy up against my cock. Up and down. Pressure, release of pressure the whole time. She took her bikini top and threw it out of the hot tub. I could not believe how huge my sister's tits were. I moved forward taking her pink nipple into my mouth. Her nipple huge like a little knob. "These will keep you occupied." Right she was I moved my other hand to her other breast. Kneading, fondling, groping her tit. Squeezing her nipple at the same time I softly bit down on her other nipple followed by an intense suck on it.

"AHHH," she moved quicker against me. I let go of her other breast moving my mouth grabbing it and then guiding my lips to that nipple, suckling my sister's tit. Where she had breast feed my nephew. I was always envies of the little bastard of that. I squeezed her other nipple with my hand. She mumbled, "So nice. So nice," as she took her hands and grabbed my ass cheeks.

My sister pulled herself to me, to my cock, using my ass as leverage. I was now moving my hips into her with each stroke. Trying to put a whole in that luscious bikini so I could get my cock into my sister. Sucking on her tits, her nipple, on her neck. My cock was going up and down, her bikini covered pussy, rubbing against her flesh above the bikini bottom. Pushing against her lips, shaft of my cock sinking into her slightly. "Ohhh, so close. Wrong. Wrong. Gary. Gary."

Suddenly, she let go off my ass and pushed herself up with her shaky legs. My sister was panting from exertion and pleasure. Standing in the hot tub. The water coming up between her legs. Her bikini bottom out of the water only inches away from my mouth. She repeated "too close, too close." I moved my head forward and started kissing her inner thighs. I kissed one side of her leg then the other. My mouth moved up her leg. My head and hair rubbing against her bikini bottoms. Then I placed my mouth directly on my sister pussy. I liked then sucked on her bikini. My sister reached down with her hand and pulled on my hair. Then she pushed my head into her crotch.

I moved my hand up her front lifting her soft silky breast in my hand. Fondling them in my palms and fingers. I lowered my one hand leaving my other hand to play with both of my sister's breast. I slid my fingers into the side of her bikini bottoms and tugged hard moving them slightly. Revealing part of her treasure. Her pussy.

The bikini bottom was so tight it wouldn't move any further and the fabric was too strong to rip. I moved my mouth over to her partially freed pussy lapping at her with my tongue. The rest of her bikini was being pushed into her pussy. I opened my eyes and looked at her hairless pussy and her dark trimmed bush. Licking and sucking at her pussy. So good. The taste of my sister pussy with the water from the hot tub.

All too soon she grabbed my hair again and pushed me away. When I looked up my sister had stepped out of the hot tub. Topless watching her tits sway. So succulent. My sister looked up at me as she reached down and fixed her bikini bottoms. Placing her fingers in her bikini. Pulling it off her pussy lips and back into place. So small.

"You should get out. You're supposed to only stay in the hot tub a half an hour," she said winded and topless. She walked over to the table and picked up her towel and dried her self. Taking her advice I got up. My ass to her. Then I turned and stepped out of hot tub. My sister wrapping herself in the large towel covering her naked breast and body down to her knees.

As my feet hit the stairs and I stepped down I suddenly felt incredibly naked. My sister was covered with a towel. Water was no longer hiding me. My cock was sticking straight up towards the sky and my sister stared at it wantonly. I grabbed my towel and started to dry off. My sister walked over to me placing her hand on my back as she lowered her mouth to my ear, "Do you have a condom?"

Shocked I looked up at her. Almost knocking heads with my sister, Andrea.

Her eyes locked on me, "Do you,"

"Yes, inside. With my clothes and wallet on a dinning room chair," my dry mouth barely able to form words.

"I'll be right back," my sister said. Andrea walked off towards the house wearing her soft downy white towel as cover. Could this really be happening? Is she teasing me? If she wanted to fuck why did she push my head away? Why get up off me and then out of the hot tub?

Five minutes went by and I started to expect she wasn't coming back. I waited to hear her car pull out of the driveway as she escaped from me. She must have changed her mind. In the excitement she wanted to but now after sometime to think about it she's lost her nerve. Then the back sliding doors opened. My sister came out still wearing the towel carrying a box. The box of condoms I had bought from the pharmacy on the way here.

"A whole box. Aren't we the boy scout this time." Andrea, my sister, walked towards me getting closer each second. She looked beautiful. Her hair had been combed and I could smell perfume radiating from her body. "So you knew I was going to be here, at Mom's and Dad's."

"I was hopeful."

She fumbled opening the box and pulled out a square plastic package. Smiling my sister threw the rest of the box onto one of the nearby chairs as she walked past me over to the table. With her back to me she took off her towel and laid it across the table. She then turned towards me once again displaying those beautiful breast. Her nipples so huge poking out form her large areolas like pencil erasers. Bikini bottoms barely covering her trimmed bush and pussy. I will never get tired of looking at her like this.

"Take off your towel," she said as my sister swayed towards me. I complied to her command feeling as if I was living out a dream. I took off my towel throwing it aside. My sister looked at my still hard cock. Inches from her. My sister looked down at the package and then torn the plastic open. She pulled the condom out and looked around looking for a place to throw the package away. Then she simply threw the package onto the ground.