Just Days Before The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down sis. We're here, in a few minutes we'll be in the room and we can get started, so just relax." Sara said.

I walked up to the front desk to check in.

"Here's your key sir. House cleaning has already been through the third floor so there shouldn't be anybody to disturb you if you want to get some sleep." The clerk said.

"Thank you." I said.

We walked to the elevator. The doors opened and Ashley pulled me in but wouldn't let Sara get into the elevator. The doors closed and she started kissing me as the elevator went up to the third floor. She pulled me out of the elevator and towards our room, but I held firm against her tugs.

"We're going to stand here and wait for Sara. I would never have agreed to this if she didn't want this to happen, and she wants to watch what happens so you'd better hope that your little stunt didn't cause her to change her mind." I said.

"I was just playing, she knows that." Ashley said.

"We'll see." I said.

The elevator went down and then came back up. Sara gave Ashley a look that made Ashley's smile disappear.

"One more stunt like that at any point and this whole thing is over. Do you understand me?" Sara asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry; I was just trying to be funny." Ashley said.

"Well that wasn't funny. Now, let's get into the room before someone sees us." Sara said.

When we entered the room we found a bottle of champagne on ice waiting for us.

"Matt, you don't have to get me drunk, I want this to happen." Ashley said.

"I didn't do this." I said.

"I did. I figured we could toast Ashley's special day, and I figured both Matt and I might need a drink." Sara said.

I opened the bottle and the cork and some foam shot out of the top.

"Oh my, does he shoot like that every time?" Ashley asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Sara said with a giggle.

I poured three glasses of the champagne, handed one to each of the girls, and we held them up waiting for Sara's toast.

"To my sister Ashley, and my soon to be husband; thanks for helping three fantasies come true." Sara said.

"I'll drink to that." Ashley said.

I didn't say anything; I just drank my champagne, then another, then another.

"Hey, no fair getting drunk, I want you to remember what we do today." Ashley said taking the glass from my hands.

"I'm willing to remember it; I just need a little help relaxing so I can even do this." I said.

I picked up the bottle and took a long pull off of it before Ashley pulled it away from me too.

Sara kicked off her shoes and crawled onto one of the two beds.

"Okay Ashley, you've got him here, enjoy, but remember, I get him back at the end of the day." Sara said.

"I remember; if I only get one day with him I'll have to make it a day that I'll never forget. Okay Matt, let's get started." Ashley said.

"Hey, this is your thing, not mine. I'm here, but you're the one in charge." I said.

"I'm the one in charge...I like the sound of that. Well then, if I'm in charge then I want you to get undressed. I won't have you embarrass yourself by trying to do a striptease, just get naked for me." Ashley said.

She sat on the end of the other bed and looked on with great interest as I first kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks. I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. I unfastened my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped the dress pants Sara had laid out for me, pushed them down and stepped out of them. I grabbed the waist band of my boxers, gave a sigh, and pulled them down and stepped out of them.

I stood there with my arms at my side, completely naked in front of my soon to be wife and her younger sister.

"Very nice, you have an incredible body Matt, and your cock is nice and big. It felt pretty big when I was teasing you by sitting on your lap but it's even bigger than I thought." Ashley said.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Now I want you to undress me." Ashley said.

I moved over close to the bed and Ashley lifted her foot up so that her toe touched me just below the belly button and her heal was very close to my cock. She was looking right into my eyes so I held my gaze back at her as my hands removed her shoe. She then lowered that foot and raised the other one. I removed that shoe as well.

She held out her hand, I took it and helped her stand up. She turned around so I could easily unzip her dress, but then she turned back around so she could look directly into my eyes as I moved the dress off her shoulders, down her body and to the floor. I half expected her to be wearing nothing under the dress, but she was wearing some white lacy panties and matching bra.

Our eyes stayed locked as I brought my hands up to her sides. She shivered at my touch. I slowly moved my hands up behind her back searching for her bra strap. I slowly unhooked it and ran my hands back down her sides causing her to gasp at the tickling sensation.

I moved my hands up the outside of her arms to her shoulders where I gently pulled the shoulder straps towards her shoulders until the slipped down her arms and the bra slipped down between us to the floor. I'd gotten a glimpse of her breasts in the poorly lit bedroom the night we'd gone to tell her about this, but looking at them close up for the first time I had to admit that they were perfect.

I knelt down in front of her. Our eyes stayed locked as my hands moved up her legs over her hips until they found the soft material of her panties. My fingers slipped down inside the waistband and slowly began moving down. Once they'd gotten down past her knees they fell the rest of the way down to her ankles. I delicately lifted first one foot and then the other out of the panties freeing her of the last piece of clothing either of us had been wearing.

Our eyes had never strayed from one another's gaze the entire time that I was undressing her.

When I stood up Ashley moved in close, so close that I could feel her breasts against my chest. We continued to look into one another's eyes in silence for a moment; then she pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

At first she forced her tongue into my mouth, but soon I relaxed and gave in to the kiss. I moved my hands around her body so that her body was pressed tightly against mine as she continued to kiss me for more than a minute.

Finally she pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes. She was bighting her lower lip and there was a look of raw passion and desire in her eyes.

Until then she had been the aggressor, but I was the experienced one; I knew how to give a woman pleasure. I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her kisses had been forceful, but when I kissed her I was much more passionate. I could feel Ashley melting and trembling in my arms.

Ashley's lips reached out trying to continue the kiss as I pulled away from her mouth and moved down to her neck. One of my hands moved down to the small of her back and pulled her lower body close to mine. I could hear her gasp as she felt my hardening cock growing between our bodies.

My lips moved from her neck out towards her shoulder. Ashley was startled when I moved my hands to her sides and gently guided her to the center of the bed.

I moved onto the bed beside her, kissed her; then I trailed my way down her neck towards her chest. I was lying on my left side so Sara would be able to see what I was doing. I reached up with my right hand and gently began caressing her left breast as my lips trailed there way down her right breast and made an entire circle around her nipple before wrapping my lips around it.

When I gently grasped her nipple between my teeth and began flicking my tongue over it Ashley quickly sucked in a deep breath. I gently rolled her pink little nipple between my teeth twisting it side to side. While doing that I closed my thumb and forefinger around her left nipple and applied a pinching pressure to it as I rolled it between my fingers.

Ashley was surprised when I suddenly released her nipple from between my teeth and moved up to kiss her. She moaned into my kiss.

I moved my mouth back down this time taking her left nipple in my mouth and gently bighting it as my hand pinched her right nipple. When I pulled away from her nipples I moved up to kiss her again.

After breaking our kiss I kissed my way down her neck, between her breasts, down her flat little tummy to her belly button. I kissed my way around her belly button before locking my lips over it and swirling my tongue around it and finally pushing my tongue into it. Ashley trembled and drew a quick breath.

I moved below her belly button kissing all over her lower tummy. I could feel the heat and see and smell her heightened level of arousal. Her whole body was trembling as I moved lower and kissed part way down her right inner thigh, and then up her left inner thigh.

The hard work and the long trail of teasing kisses had had the desired effect. When I gently placed my tongue on her red hot pussy for the first time Ashley exploded into an orgasm.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! That was incredible." Ashley gasped while catching her breath.

In her extremely aroused state I knew that it wouldn't take much to make her cum again so I moved my mouth between her legs again and started flicking my tongue over her pussy. Ashley's body quivered and she tried to roll onto her left side. Only my head between her legs kept her from rolling over. I hooked my arms around her legs and placed my hands on her lower tummy to hold her down on the bed.

Ashley's arms were flying around wildly and her entire body was writhing around. It only took a few minutes before Ashley pulled her legs up, clamped her thighs around my head, and moaned as she had a second orgasm.

Ashley raised her head and looked down her body. We locked eyes, but then her eyes rolled back and her head dropped to the bed as I started flicking at her clit with my tongue.

After two quick orgasms I wanted to draw out the third one so I slowly worked her up towards the orgasm. When she was close I quickly flicked my tongue side to side over her clit. Ashley exploded into orgasm.

Then something unexpected and absolutely amazing happened. After the first orgasm she had a second then a third all within a minute of each other.

When the third orgasm subsided Ashley's body went limp.

"Wow...I've never seen anything like that before. That was intense." I said.

"Thank...thank you...thank you Matt." Ashley said as she gasped for breaths.

"You're welcome. Do you need some time to recover?" I asked.

"No. I need to feel you inside me now." Ashley said.

I moved Ashley up further onto the bed and moved over her.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"I've been ready for years Matt...don't make me wait any longer." Ashley said.

I moved into position so my cock could enter her pussy. I took a deep breath and slowly pushed my cock into my soon to be sister in law. Ashley gasped in each breath and moaned as she released each breath. When I had fully penetrated her I looked down into her eyes. The look on Ashley's face and the look in her eyes was one of pure happiness.

"Oh God Matt you can't begin to imagine how amazing it feels to finally have you inside me." Ashley said.

I smiled and leaned down to kiss her.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes...god yes...fuck me." Ashley said.

I started slowly moving my cock in and out of Ashley's extremely tight little pussy. She moaned with each inward thrust.

"That feels so good. I need it...give me more." Ashley said.

"You'll get more, but this being the first time it should be long, slow, and gentle." I said.

"Okay...you're the experienced lover...do whatever you want to me right now as long as we get to something hard and fast eventually." Ashley said.

"I promise we will." I said.

I kissed her and continued to slowly move my cock in and out of her pussy.

After more than 20 minutes I could feel Ashley beginning to tremble beneath me so I increased my pace a little. I was trying my very best to give us the amazing experience of a mutual orgasm. I was extremely close, but I was able to hold back until I felt her orgasm starting and then I let go and we erupted together.

Ashley immediately pulled my face down to hers and kissed me.

"God Matt that was absolutely unbelievable. I understand now why you wanted the first time to be this way. It was amazing." Ashley said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I believe you said something about wild and fast or something like that. Do you still want to do that?" I asked.

"Hell yes. Can we do it like this or do we have to change positions?" Ashley asked.

"Well the easiest way to do it hard and fast is for you to be on your hands and knees and I get behind you." I said.

"Then get off of me." Ashley said.

I rolled off of Ashley and she rolled over and got on her hands and knees all in one motion. She looked over at me.

"Come on...let's get started." Ashley said.

I moved to my knees behind her. I had to push her legs further apart to make room for mine. I pressed the head of my cock against her pussy and she pushed back against me taking my entire cock inside her.

"It feels even bigger this way. Come on Matt...your cock is inside me...put it to use." Ashley said.

I pushed her forward with my cock still inside her. I moved my hands to her hips and slowly started moving my cock in and out of her.

"Is this it? I thought you said this way was hard and fast." Ashley said.

"Patience...I'm just getting you used to the motion." I said.

"I'm used to it...just do it." Ashley said.

I pulled back so that most of my cock was out of her and then pulled her hips backwards as I thrust forwards forcing my entire length into her as our bodies slammed together. Her reaction to the initial thrust was a groan. She was really surprised when as soon as I'd gotten all the way in I pulled all the way back and then thrust into her again just as hard. After a few minutes Ashley and I had a rhythm going where she'd rock forward a little as I pulled back and then we'd both slam our bodies together.

"Yes...yes...god...yes. Fuck me Matt...fuck me hard!" Ashley groaned.

I was going pretty much as hard and fast as I could. She seemed like she was really enjoying the intensity so I moved my right hand away from her hip, pulled it back, and spanked her ass as hard as I could. She yelped.

"God that was great! Do it again! Do both sides!" Ashley said.

With my right hand still free I pulled it back and smacked the right side of her cute little ass again. She yelped excitedly. I moved my right hand back to her hip, pulled my left hand back, and smacked the left side of her ass twice.

At that point I was getting close to cumming and I knew she was too. I pulled both hands back and smacked the left side of her ass, then the right side, and then both sides at the same time. After smacking both cheeks at the same time Ashley had an orgasm. I tried to cum with her, but hers was just ending when mine started.

Ashley fell forward onto the bed and I fell forward on top of her. Her head was turned to the left side so I pulled her head out of the way and turned my head to look at her.

"How was that? Was it hard enough and fast enough for you?" I asked.

"That...that was...amazing. Thank you so much." Ashley said.

"You're welcome, but now I'm exhausted." I said.

"Does that mean we're done?" Ashley asked.

"It doesn't have to. There are things that you can do to me without me having to do much at all." I said.

"Like what?" Ashley asked.

"Well...I gave you oral, but you didn't suck my cock. If you wanted to do that you could." I said.

Ashley's eyes lit up.

"Hell yes I want to suck your cock. Get off of me and lay on your back." Ashley said.

I rolled off of her to the right side of the bed since there was more room on that side. Ashley quickly moved down to the level of my cock.

"No fair...it isn't hard anymore." Ashley said.

"He's had a busy day. I'm sure you can coax him back to life if you play with him a little bit...maybe give him a massage." I said.

Ashley cupped her right hand under my cock, squeezed it a little, and started stroking it along the top with her left hand. After everything we had already done I wasn't sure that she would actually be able to get me hard again, and she wasn't having much success for the first few minutes.

"Maybe he needs mouth to mouth." Ashley said.

She lifted my cock upright with both hands and lowered her head and wrapped her lips around the head. I could feel her prying open the hole. When she had it held open with her tongue she actually blew her breath into the end of my cock as if she was actually giving a person mouth to mouth.

I have no idea if it was the excitement of what she was doing or if blowing down the end of my cock actually did something, but whatever it wasn't long before my cock was good and hard again.

"It looks like you saved your patient." I said.

Ashley giggled.

"It sure looks like it. Spread your legs open so I can get in there." Ashley said.

I spread my legs out to the side and Ashley moved between them. She'd kept her left hand on my cock while she moved to make sure it stayed hard.

When Ashley opened her lips and took the head of my cock in her mouth it was my turn to moan for a change. She pulled her lips away from my cock, looked up at me, and smiled. She took my cock back in her mouth and she stroked it with both hands near the base while sucking and bobbing her head on the first few inches of the end. As she was sucking she swirled her tongue on the bottom of my cock...it felt amazing.

With as many times as I'd already cum I knew it was going to take a long time for me to do it again...assuming I even could. The day was supposed to be about Ashley having sex with me...and me having sex with her. I looked down at her and caught her eyes.

"If you come up here and turn around you can suck my cock while I lick your pussy." I said.

Ashley's eyes lit up, she pulled her mouth off of my cock, scrambled to turn around, plopped her pussy down on my face and went back to sucking and stroking my cock.

Even though I'd already given her oral and cum inside her my tongue was not nearly as exhausted as my body. Ashley's pussy was gaping slightly from being fucked so hard so my cum had no problem oozing out of her and into my mouth. I had the thought that the more of it that came out the less likely she'd get pregnant with my child.

Ashley's hard work on my cock started to pay off after awhile...I could feel myself getting close to cumming. I could tell that she was getting close to orgasm herself. Ashley moaned around my cock as she had her orgasm and a few seconds later I came in her mouth.

Ashley took all of my cum in her mouth then quickly spun around and kissed me pushing some of my cum into my mouth as her tongue pushed into my mouth.

After kissing me Ashley reached behind herself and guided my still hard cock into her pussy again. She sat straight up and started bouncing up and down on it. I put my hands on her thighs and caressed them as she fucked me.

"That feels good." I said.

"It feels good on this end too. Will you be able to go again after I've cum on your cock?" Ashley asked.

"Probably...what have you got in mind?" I asked.

"Well I've got one hole that we haven't done anything with yet and I hear that it can be pretty intense." Ashley said.

"Oh...you want to try anal huh? I'm up for that if you want to try it." I said.

"Good." Ashley said.

Ashley realized that I had very little chance of cumming as she got herself off bouncing up and down on my cock so as soon as she had an orgasm she pulled herself off of my cock, moved up beside me, and kissed me.

"So how do we do anal?" Ashley asked.

"Well...we didn't bring any lube with us and it's a pretty tight fit so we should probably do it in the shower so we can use the water for lubrication." I said.