Just Deserts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,298 Followers

"She can never know," Rose insisted.

"For what I plan to do to this guy, the fewer people who know the better," Kyle growled. Rose nodded. Kyle had impressed her with his intensity. Kyle was impressed with Rose's own fierce devotion to her friend.

(Three Weeks Later)

Chelsea rolled over and looked down from her elbow at the sleeping Kyle. It was a strange feeling to feel this way about a guy. She had done this a few times with Rose, but there had always been the taint of betrayal by men in general. Kyle slept easily at her side, trusting her even when she wasn't sure about him.

He was attractive, young, and vibrant though she was sure he wouldn't understand that in his current state. Kyle was the first man she had sex with more than once since Rodney. He was also the first man who had let her stay the night without wanting sex in the morning. He wanted to hold her and nestle with her in a way that made her feel whole. He wanted her, inside and out.

Chelsea went to sleep in his arms but woke up alone with the smell of coffee and microwaved bacon. She found her blouse, put it on, and sleepily found her way to his kitchen. Kyle was already up and dressed in a nice shirt, slacks and tie. The coughed when she walked in to get his attention. He gave her a confused then appreciative grin.

"Coffee? I've got orange juice and I've made you some bacon and grilled cheese the way you like it," he offered. Chelsea stumbled into the kitchen, bumped against him then took the coffee he handed her.

"Coffee is what I need," she murmured. "Do you have to get to work?"

"Yes, I've got a big meeting with some contractors this morning," he sighed.

"Are you sure I can't convince you to stay," Chelsea said taking a provocative stance that barely allowed her shirt to cover her most private of places. Kyle blinked once then began undoing her tie. Chelsea laughed.

"Just kidding Tiger," she motioned to him. "I only wanted to know if you had grown tired of me, which clearly you haven't." Kyle looked suitably heartbroken which only made Chelsea's heart grow fonder. Kyle came up to her and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Never," he whispered to her.

"I won't get off tonight until two," she sighed back to him.

"How about we grab a coffee afterwards?" he asked.

"Sure, you can tell me about your day and I'll tell you about my day with your mom," she grinned. Kyle muttered something about meddling women under his breath. Chelsea laughed again.

"Well," Kyle admitted, "I have to go. Lock up when you leave." He kissed her on the lips; she returned it with more passion. After he was gone Chelsea took a seat in 'his' chair and curled up with a plate of toast, bacon and her coffee on the armrest. She sat back, cut the TV then looked around. Kyle had given her a key to his place the second time she'd spent the night so she could sleep late.

Chelsea finished up and took her time walking around the house. It wasn't huge, but it was nice. More to the point it was a place she shared with another human being. It felt like a home away from home. It felt so much like home she found herself lying back on the bed. She touched herself and slowly rubbed around. She rolled over and brought his pillow up to her nose and breathed in deep.

She imagined his fingers touching her and his tongue tickling her where she liked it. Her other hand reached inside her shirt and began to roll one of her nipple around.

"Kyle," she panted as she came close. He wasn't the best lover, but he was learning to know what she liked and more to the point, he was eager for her body without being demanding. If she didn't know herself better she might think she was in love.

(Evening)

Chelsea was surprised to be told that her 'boyfriend' was in the crowd that evening. Better yet, he had brought four other customers for the girls to enjoy fleecing. Chelsea was kind of pleased the he politely deferred them with the words that he was here for Chelsea. His companions teased him about it until they actually saw Chelsea, then they teased him for a totally different reason.

Chelsea didn't waste any time of making a b-line for Kyle.

"Lap dance for you Mister?" Chelsea teased.

"Can I touch you?"

"Only as much as I allow," she answered.

"You always keep me in line," Kyle smiled up at her. Kyle was a good boy, keeping her attention on him for the entire time she was on the floor. Only when she went for her next costume change for on stage did he have another girl over and that was Rose.

"Hey," Rose smiled to Kyle. "It is good to see you here." It was good to see that he'd pay for her time as well.

"Actually, can I talk to you in a secluded place," Kyle said quietly. Rose studied him a moment then nodded. They got a few cat-calls as Rose led him off. When they got to a singles room she looked at him curiously. Rose would be highly disappointed if he chose this moment to make a pass at her.

"I found something out," Kyle told her. Rose eyes narrowed in anticipation. "I found Rodney. It also turns that Chelsea – Tamara wasn't the only girl he treated like that. I was able to find four of them. One tried to commit suicide and one is a drug addict, but the other two live in the area. I haven't made contact with any of them. I wanted your advice."

Rose thought that over. She hoped for more time to figure out what to do about Rodney, but Kyle had busted his hump, and undoubtedly some other people's hump, to find this stuff out.

"Is he with someone now?" she asked.

"Yes," Kyle told her.

"I need to think about this. Promise me you won't do anything until you hear from me," Rose told him.

"I already did Rose, but I'll promise you again," Kyle swore.

"Give me a day or two and I'll give you an answer," Rose sighed. She gave Kyle an appreciative look. She pushed him into the padded seat and straddled his lap.

"Huh?" Kyle wondered.

"Well, you are paying for an exclusive dance and I wouldn't want people to think I was cheating you," she grinned as she began to give him her best gyrations. Rose decided Chelsea was right about something; he looked utterly adorable when he was caught between excitement and shyness.

When she got him good and riled up, grinding her ass into his incredibly hard hard-on, she pressed back against him put his hands on her breasts and panted,

"How would you like a three-way?"

"What?" Kyle gasped. "Really I hadn't thought about it. Okay, I kinda of never thought about it."

"Seriously," she asked, studying him.

"I thought you disliked me," Kyle admitted.

"What if Chelsea asked you to?" she teased.

"Well I guess I would," he agreed.

"Am I really that hideous," Rose asked seductively.

"Hell no Rose, but would either of us cheat on Chelsea?" he countered.

"No but would you date me if Chelsea wasn't around?" Rose inquired.

"I don't know Rose. You know I'm not dating Chelsea because she is an exotic dancer. Maybe if we dated a bit we could build something,"

"That is the nicest 'not likely' anyone has ever told me," Rose chuckled as she continued her dance. "In fact, since I got my boob job, you are the only guy who has said 'no'."

"Can I see?" Kyle asked innocently. Rose stole him a curious glance but she turned around and undid her top. He put gentle pressure on her back he brought Rose forward.

As her breasts came closer he took one in his mouth and moved his mouth and tongue in a uniquely skilled technique.

"Mmmm, Chelsea has trained you well," Rose noted. He mumbled something but kept at it. He kept at it for some time going from breast to breast all the while running his hands from mid-back to the top of her ass. After several minutes he broke from his suckling and looked up.

"Friends?" he queried.

"If you do that for her, hell yes we are friends," she smiled down at him.

"Should we get back now?" he asked softly.

"We'd better before one of us forgets themselves," she sighed.

Rose got off his lap and pulled him up. Suddenly she had a real kinship with this man and not because of what he'd done but because he was willing to do it to make her happy. She took him back to the main floor in time to see Chelsea's act finish. She gives Rose and Kyle a wink when she saw them. She joined them when she came back around at the bar.

Kyle paid for the overpriced drinks that allowed him to spend time with them legitimately.

"So, what were my two favorite people up to?" Chelsea teased.

"I was giving him a private dance," Rose taunted back. "He was quite creative and grateful."

Kyle nearly spewed but Rose and Chelsea laughed. Chelsea rubbed Kyle's thigh.

"It is an old tradition here to scoop up another girl's guy to get their blood pressure up," Chelsea said. "Nothing happened," she cautioned, "Right?"

"Unless you mean did I grab her ass and suck on her magnificent tits then nothing happened," Kyle gulped. Chelsea looked at Kyle suspiciously then smacked Rose in the arm.

"Oh, you were mean," she grumbled to Rose. "Poor Kyle, are you okay?" she added in a sympathetic tone.

"Well," giggled Rose, "you told me that we should learn to get along. How was I to know that didn't include a titty-snuggle?"

"Chelsea, don't lay all the blame on Rose. I could have left but I chose to stay. What can I say; she made an offer I could refuse," Kyle admitted. To emphasize the point Rose pushed her bosom together and offered them to Chelsea.

"Fine," Chelsea declared with a wicked grin, "you both were wrong and I'll get both of you."

Kyle looked to Rose who stole a glance back.

"Is this a bad thing?" he inquired.

"I'm expecting to go home and get a severe tongue-lashing," Rose grinned innocently.

"Oh, neither one of you are getting anything," Chelsea announced.

"Ouch!" groaned Rose.

"It is all her fault," Kyle blamed Rose with desperate hope. Rose punched him. Chelsea flounced off looking terribly sexy.

"You are really starting to grow on me Kyle," Rose commented before she headed backstage leaving him even more confused. Which part of their relationship was she talking about?

(Seven Days Later)

It had taken Rose only one day to think it over. While she waited she knew that some other girl was one day away from going through what Chelsea went through. The next few days involved them hunting down the four girls on the list. Rose knew about the nightmares and felt some longing to bring peace to minds Rodney had touched in the same way he'd damaged her love.

The conversations went something like Beverly's;

"Hey, do you two want me to play a double," the young prostitute asked them. Rose negotiated a price and they went up to a decent motel bedroom. Bev looked around, pleased with her environment. Undoubtedly her clients had some money, so maybe this was all she had to work tonight.

"How do you want it?" Bev inquired. The guy looked kind of green, but the woman looked professional. Maybe that could work in her favor – a little woman on woman sympathy. The woman doled out the agreed upon money and sat on the bed.

"We want to talk," the man responded. Bev groaned inwardly; she had known this was too good to be true.

"Cops?" she sighed.

"Hell no," the woman replied with a dark grin. "We want to talk to you about Rodney." Bev stood up and made to leave. Only the man's quick actions prevented her.

"I'm done with him," she said desperately.

"You may be done with him, but we aren't. He hurt someone we really care about and we are going to deal with him," the woman declared. Bev was a bit taken aback by the woman's ferocity.

"I don't want anything to do with him," Bev said cautiously.

"Okay," the man said, "but if you want payback, this is your chance. I'm offering you the opportunity to know he will never harm you or another person ever again." Bev gaped.

"You two are talking about ..." she whispered.

"We aren't promising anything," the woman said, "but if you want closure ... we are offering it to you."

"Why? I mean, I you told me about your friend, but why are you talking to me?" Bev wondered.

"My friend wakes up too many nights haunted by what he made her do. He's traumatized other women. This has got to stop. With or without you, we are going to make him pay."

"So I can walk away?" Bev hazarded to guess.

"Yes, but I'd hope you would reconsider," the man stated. Bev eased around him and made for the door. She was still looking over her shoulder when the door shut behind her and she walked down the hall. It took her fifteen minutes and two stiff drinks to come back up. Even as Bev's hand knocked on the door she prayed they were gone. The man answered the door.

"Come in," he said as he ushered her in. Bev found herself shuddering and near tears even though it had been over four years.

"What do you need me to do?" she shook.

"That is up to you," the woman said with some sensitivity. "You want to write him a harsh letter I'll read it to him. You want to wave goodbye, I can do that for you too."

"Are you going ... are you going to kill him?" Bev stammered.

"Do you really need to know that?" the man answered.

"Can I have some time to think about it?" Bev finally managed to say. This was a whole lot happening very fast over a really dark place in her life.

"Take a few days," the woman offered. "Here is a card. It is good for a week, but I hope you call sooner."

Bev took the card and examined it like a terrible thing thrust upon her. How could she tell them about her own nightmares, a long degrading slide away from her dreams into an empty, pointless existence that she called day-to-day life?

"What is in it for me?" Bev muttered. The man seemed surprised but the woman reacted with understanding.

"What do you want?"

"I want a way out," Bev stated. The woman nodded her understanding.

"Have you ever thought about dancing?" the woman asked. Bev looked that her less than impressive chest and back to the woman quizzically.

"Hey you," the woman called to the man. He looked mildly confused then his eyes grew brighter.

"Whatever size you are aiming for I'll take care of," he told her. He looked honest.

"How do I know you will deliver?" Bev persisted. She didn't know why she even said that.

"Come with me tomorrow, Bev and I'll set something up for you. Even if you don't help out you will still get a leg up getting away from him," the Honest Man promised.

"What happens if I back out?" she cringed.

"Nothing," the woman responded. "Consider this your big break."

"Who else is going to be part of this madness?" Bev found herself stumbling into the question.

"We are looking for two of the girls, but we have one online and ready to go."

"What's the plan?" Bev questioned.

"Sign up and we'll tell you," the man said.

"Then we are free?" Bev asked.

"You never need to see us again," the woman said.

"Or, you can keep in touch until you can stand on you own. Something needs to be done for you for the crap this city has put you through," the man informed her.

"Could we go to the police?" Bev said as she sat down on the bed.

"They have their chance. Do you want to face him in court?" the woman. Beverly shook her head. Facing her tormentor would be horrible.

"Beverly, you have the room for the night and I've run a two hundred bill for room service. Stay here tonight. You have to be out by ten a.m." the man sounded compassionate.

Suddenly Bev some sort of synergy with these strangers, each of them wanting the same thing – to ruin another human being who richly deserved it. Bev felt very tired. She sat down on the bed looking at the two other people.

"We'll let you spend some time alone," the woman said. They made to leave.

"Who are you people?" she asked.

"We can't say," the woman answered.

"But we are friends," the man responded.

"The woman you are doing this for is very special?" the inquired.

"Very," the woman replied. The man nodded. It was a realization that had long eluded her – to feel special in someone's eyes. She'd felt that with Rodney until he betrayed and abandoned her and despaired of ever feeling that way again, but maybe if this other woman could end up this way, so could she. Life was no longer the endless road to a bottomless pit.

"I'll do it," she said before the door shut. "What do you need me to do?" The woman looked into the room and smiled.

"All we need you to do is show up and say goodbye. Think about what you want to say because you'll only get this one chance," Rose said with finality. Bev nodded. She had a lot of pain to think about.

(Rodney's Last Night on Earth)

Getting two guys to grab Rodney had been pathetically easy; she'd used some of Kyle's money to hire two bouncers from the club with the added bonus that they were doing Chelsea a secret favor. They were also doing Rose a not-so-secret favor, but she could live with that. Kyle had the fleabag apartment and Rodney was bright enough to have his latest little thing answer the door. She was hardly an impediment.

Rodney's biggest problem was he was a bottom-feeder amongst bottom-feeders. He wasn't worth even someone collecting protection money from. As a criminal he was pretty much a failure. All he did have was fading good looks and dreams about making the next big score. He had no idea why two large men came for him and he cried like a baby as they bound him up and tossed him in the trunk of the car with his girl. Whatever had gone wrong he was already blaming her for.

Kyle had come up in his mind of some elaborate way to save the young girl. The other girls could give testimonials, he could show her investigative evidence gathered against the scumbag, or maybe just reason with her. As he drove the car into the desert his mind was racing with all kinds of things. He almost missed the turn off where Rose and the others were waiting.

Rodney wasn't the strongest man who had ever lived and he put up a bit of a struggle, but when Rose came over to help Kyle they yanked him out soon enough. Rose and Kyle threw him to his knees and ripped off the tape over his mouth while leaving the hands cuffed behind his back.

"Whatever it was, it wasn't me!" Rodney explained. "It was the bitch."

He looked around the site and could make out four figures backlit by the lights of a second car. After the darkness of the trunk the light was blinding. He heard his girlfriend muffle something as she knelt beside him.

"So, if we off your 'bitch' we can call it even Rodney?" Rose suggested.

"Sure, yeah, whatever you say. She's always fucking up. There has to be some mistake, it wasn't me," he blubbered. Kyle slowly pulled the tape off the girl's mouth though she too remained handcuffed.

"Baby?" the girl pleaded to Rodney.

"Shut up bitch," he snapped.

"But ..." the girl began sobbing.

"So, we can deal with the person responsible and the rest of us can go home?" Kyle said quietly.

"Yeah, whatever, as long as you don't make me walk back from wherever it is we are," he grinned.

Rose slapped the tape back on Rodney then knelt in front of the girl.

"If we let you go do you promise to walk away and never look back?"

"I don't ..." she gulped.

"Get your life back. We'll find something for you to do in the city, but you have to promise to walk away now or you can suffer the same fate as Rodney," Rose told her.

The girl was clearly torn. Rodney had his hooks into her deep so that even with his recent betrayal she was still confused and frightened.

"Gale," (her name) Kyle said, "you heard Rodney willing to have you buried in an unmarked grave in the desert without a second's thought. If you still have your dreams this is when you reach for them. You have to know that Rodney is no good for you."

Sometimes Rose thought Kyle was hopelessly naïve, but his saving grace was his sincerity.

"What about Rodney? I don't want anything bad to happen to him," she hesitated.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,298 Followers