Just Dumb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man, you have no idea," Eden said with a loopy grin, turning to face him. This close, it was really hard not to notice that she was face to face with his cock. Or face to cock with his face? His cock, that was the big deal. She was right in front of his cock. She was wet and his cock was hard and, and... "Umm..." she mumbled, bursting into another fit of giggles.

"Is that about right, honey?" Lee asked, his voice a bit more solicitous. "Is this how you want to feel?"

"Oh, fuck yes, sir," Eden replied, not even knowing why she was adding the word but loving the way it felt in her mouth. "I'm so fucking horny right now, it's like I just wanna give everyone in the world a big kiss right on the cock. Or the pussy, or, um..." She leaned on Lee for support as another wave of laughter rolled through her. "It's all just so cool, you know? Like, everything is cool! You're cool, your wife is cool, it's all so awesome and great, and..." She laid her head on his thigh, smiling vacantly. "Stuff."

"And the stars?" Lee asked, unzipping his fly and pulling his cock out. "What do you think about them?"

Eden's eyes shone as she reached out to tease Lee's shaft with her fingertips. "They're pretty," she sighed, without really thinking about it. The question didn't really matter, not right now. She had other things on her mind.

But not many.

She was a little surprised when Lee unrolled a condom onto his penis; weren't guys supposed to be all fucked up about that or something? But she was glad he remembered, because she was so fucking horny she probably would have just jumped his bones without even thinking about it. She was lucky to have him around like that. "Do you like me, sir?" she asked, as he helped her onto his lap.

"You're a very sweet girl," he said, settling her onto his cock. "You're so good at being a good girl..."

"T-thank you sir," Eden whimpered, as he stretched her pussy the way she'd been dreaming about all night. "Oh fuck, thank you thank you thank you thank you oh!"

And then she was cumming. It hit her so fast; one second he was just barely inside her, the next she was over the edge. She was so ready for it, like she spent the whole night horny and all she needed was just that little spark. She groaned and gasped and bounced up and down on his cock, trying to prolong the peak of pleasure just that little bit longer, chasing that glorious ecstasy until the next climax hit. It overwhelmed her, left her buzzed and dizzy and utterly fuckdrunk with bliss.

Eden's eyes rolled back in her head, her pussy spasmed and clenched as one orgasm rolled into the next. Her breath came in hoarse gasps as Lee played with her tits, her hips rolled as she went up and down on his cock. It wasn't until she felt him straining up to meet her that she realized he was cumming too, just as hard as she was. "Ofuck me yesss," she whimpered as one last, glorious climax hit her from his cock pulling out.

"There we go, good girl, good girl," he said, holding her tightly as she shook in the throes of afterglow. "That's it. Good girl. Time for a little coffee coffee coffee now."

Eden sighed, the final dregs of arousal fading to the back of her mind as she felt the suggestions loosen. "Oh, wow," she whispered, almost overcome by the memories as they unfolded in her head. "Oh wow..."

"Yeah," Lee said, carefully removing his condom. "I told you that you could forget the triggers, and it seems like you swept the whole trance under the rug. You do remember it all now, right?"

"Um...sort of?" Eden carefully stood up, her legs feeling more than a little wobbly from the combination of endorphins, post-trance bliss, and sudden exertion. "I remember what we did, but the triggers are a little hazy. I think I could remember them if I tried, I just..."

"Don't want to," Lee finished with a chuckle. "That's pretty normal. Don't worry, you'll recall them if you need to. And until then, you don't really need to think about it at all." Eden felt her mind relax, as the weight of struggling against the suggestion faded. "Anyway, thank you very much for a lovely experience. Do you want to get dressed and go out and rejoin the play party?"

"Well, I want to rejoin the play party," Eden said, suddenly realizing her pants were lying carelessly on the floor and she didn't even mind. "Not so sure on the getting dressed part. I think I maybe want to be...just a little...?" She wasn't sure why she couldn't finish the sentence, whether it was the missing trigger in her head or just still a little bit of residual shyness about admitting that need.

It didn't matter, though. "Fuckdrunk?" Lee asked, and Eden could see from the look on his face that he understood perfectly.

"Oh, yeah," she replied, her face breaking out into an easy grin. "Totally, um...what was I saying?" And with a giggle, she took his arm and they left the room together.

THE END

12