Just Easing the Pain?

Story Info
Now if she hadn't gone bowling.
7.2k words
3.64
166.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Terry and Carla had been together for nearly a decade. They had taken their time, Carla had insisted that they just live together for at least a year before even thinking about getting married.

Their very first time in bed together was the day Carla moved in. Not because she was a virgin or anything like that, she wasn't. One of those early on love affairs had taken care of that. The ending had been shall we say, poorly handled?

So Carla wanted to be reasonably sure this time. Terry didn't mind really, and the truth is her body was so fine it was worth the wait.

It turned out to be three years, but finally one day they walked out of the church, happy and both were convinced that together they could do anything, get through anything.

Both of them were seriously into health, so together they used a local gym. Twice a week they went down together, using the machine to pump up a good sweat. Typically after the Saturday sessions they would go home and spend the rest of the day making love. After almost a decade it had become somewhat of a ritual. Then together again they would go down to the lanes for their weekly bowling league each Saturday evening.

Those were always fun, mixed leagues where everyone are good friends usually are.

The first trouble that cropped up was Terry's fault. He knew better, too, but things happen sometimes.

The gym hired an on staff massage therapist, she was young and cute as a button. Not what anyone would call stacked but it would be darned hard to ever turn that down if she made it obvious she wanted to be with some man. Every muscle in her body was toned, of course besides her work as a masseuse she also kept busy on the machines.

That was one heck of a lot better than when Denny, the owner rubbed out sore or strained muscles himself. Denny was about 35 and kept his head shaved all but bald. Add in the ring in one ear and he looked just like the big guy in the soap commercials. Plus he spent every spare minute lifting weights so he had muscles in places most people didn't even have places. He looked like he was fresh from a workout about all the time. Some of the women that came in played up to Denny a bit, and he always treated each one like they were special.

Good for business stuff, like the new basically eye candy therapist he had hired.

Terry tried to avoid staring at her, the thin halter tops and overly tight shorts made that a bit of a problem. That was his one weakness, he loved looking at women, that is what had attracted him to Carla in the first place, she always just looked like she intended to be watched. Perfect air, trace of makeup, no such thing as a bra and she carried herself as if she didn't realize she was getting attention.

But of course she did realize. She also was completely aware of Terry's tendency to look, she often took advantage of that to tease him to get him going.

The new therapist's name was Sofia, she had long dark hair, darker than normal skin, and that Italian look. But Terry found out that she was actually Greek.

Sofia looked just plain naughty all the time, but Carla didn't seem to mind when she spotted Terry checking Sofia out.

At least if she did, she didn't say anything.

Terry noticed that Carla soon began to wear bikini tops or a full body leotard rather than the sweat suit, that caused him to look at her more than Sofia. It was very thin, flesh colored and when she got soaked with sweat?

Well, you get the picture. The best description would be "Yikes!". Carla's body soaked in sweat left little to the imagination when she got done with an energetic routine.

But he wasn't the jealous type really, so it was look but don't touch as far as he was concerned. The truth was Terry liked looking at Carla himself and it perked up his ego knowing he was taking that home and getting some.

Very quickly Carla was getting the same kinds of looks from the other men that Sofia got all the time. Denny of course loved that, business picked up. All of the other men club members were very willing to help when either Carla or Sofia were doing their workouts.

They were just being helpful and friendly, of course.

One day Terry gave Sofia's massage a try, he managed to gimp up a leg muscle lifting a bit too much. He wasn't going to but Carla told him to go ahead, instead of waiting for the next day and a male masseur he saw rarely on Sunday afternoons.

Besides, it was half price for club members, why not?

It was just a nice brisk rubdown but he found that for some reason he really liked the feel of her hands so it became a regular thing each Saturday. In fact, he tried to talk Carla into getting one but she wasn't interested.

Carla never gave that a single thought that he could see, sometimes Terry would be in the little side room while she continued to work out. She even seemed to enjoy those times by herself, plus there were other men around that paid her a lot more attention when Terry wasn't right there.

Carla was female and aware of the attention, in fact, she liked it. But they had no secrets, she mentioned to Terry that some of the guys flirted with her when he was out of the room. He just grinned and told her he didn't blame them. Besides, on Saturdays she began to act a bit more eager than before, Terry didn't mind that, either.

Then one day he was on the table while Sofia was rubbing out his legs, he had just finished with a long series of leg presses so he was pumped up pretty good. Sofia could feel that, so she spent extra time on his legs. It felt so good that Terry almost went to sleep, then he realized that he had developed an erection from Sofia's hands working on his glutes and way up his thighs.

She noticed that when he turned over, and let out a soft giggle. Terry blushed and apologized, Sofia just grinned and told him she considered it a compliment.

After that Terry wasn't concerned, instead of fighting to keep from erecting when she rubbed out his chest and abdomen he just relaxed and allowed it to happen. After that, Wednesdays became a sweet lovemaking session at home with Carla. Carla of course was always willing, one of those types of women that would never dream of ever turning her man down.

But she also noticed the change, and was reasonably sure of the cause.

Then one Saturday during his massage he was really up and aware, and Sofia's fingers brushed gently against his testicles. She had been stroking up high on his inner thighs, something nobody he had been to before had ever done. That caused things to stiffen up even more, especially when she did it again, and then a third time.

Getting no protests or reaction from Terry other than a quiet moan or a sigh, Sofia's confidence built up over the next few sessions. Before long she would run her hands across his pubic hairs as she did the soft clockwise circles over his stomach, letting the back of her hand slide underneath his big 8 inch hardon.

Terry was completely aware of where her hands were, and so was Sofia. Then one day after a particularly lengthy session Sofia's hand cupped his swollen balls. Terry just let out a soft moan, so she slid her hand up a bit higher. He didn't say anything except his hips lifted slightly with a mind of their own. The next stroke went halfway up his cock, and the third stroke reached almost all the way to the end.

"Is this all right?" Sofia asked him softly, letting her palm rest on top of his erection, her fingers still splayed out.

"Yes, it's OK." Terry managed to mumble. Then he felt her fingers close around him and stroke gently up and down. It wasn't very long before she slid the sheet aside and was pumping him furiously. When he blasted off he sprayed his sperm all over her belly, which was bare since she was dressed in just a halter top and tiny shorts.

"Oh, God. I never did anything like that before!" She told him as she got a towel and wiped him off, then cleaned herself too. Terry didn't really believe that, she was too darned good at it.

He got dressed and gave her a hug which she returned. They always hugged after a session, it felt nice but this one was a bit more intimate somehow. Sofia's chin tilted upwards like she expected a kiss but he didn't do that, suddenly feeling a pang of guilt.

That afternoon after Terry and Carla had showered at home, she came and cuddled up with him, expecting their normal Saturday afternoon lovemaking session.

Terry did manage, but barely. It was an obvious enough difference that Carla looked at him oddly afterwards, but she said nothing.

"I'm just tired today." Terry muttered, unable to keep from blushing. Carla nodded and let it go.

The next weekend Sofia gave him a repeat performance, even though Terry had decided to ask her not to. But the flesh is weak and by the time she got to that point he was upright and willing. That afternoon, he could not perform at all, no matter what Carla tried. She even leaned down and suckled him into her mouth for awhile, something she rarely did for him.

Terry never was like some men, once he fired off a load he was usually done for most of the day.

When they got home from their bowling league that evening, Terry was determined to make it up to her, spending almost an hour licking her until she was gasping for breath. Then he barely managed to get hard enough to insert himself, but he needed to trap her legs with his to help keep his half hard erection inside her.

They had done it that way before but Carla didn't really like that, she preferred her legs widespread and open, her wet lips mashing against his pubic bone. That was how she got off herself, without it, all she could do was retreat to the bathroom. Even the tongue lashing hadn't quite done it, that was very nice but not what Carla needed. She needed him upright and firm, jamming against her, that was what caused her insides to ripple and spasm. That was the type of climax that satisfied her, let her then sleep easily curled up tightly to him, safe and warm.

Normally with Terry everything was just fine, it was only...sometimes.

But she didn't say anything, just turned over and went fitfully to sleep.

The next week he skipped his session with Sofia after the workout, she tried to not let it show but it was obvious that she pouted a little.

Carla saw that and took note, now she had suspicions.

No amount of Terry pounding her mercilessly that afternoon deterred any of those suspicions, either. But she did reach her climax nicely.

Carla sat there afterwards on the bed crosslegged, naked. Terry lay there and looked at her, he never failed to delight in her flat hard stomach and almost perfect smallish breasts. But the fact he was he was actually thinking of what Sofia's breasts might look like, having never seen them naked to compare, when Carla dropped the bombshell.

"So what is going on between you and that Sofia woman?" She asked, not bothering to beat around the bush.

"I..? What..? Oh, crap..!" Was all he got out, no way could he lie to Carla, she would see right through it.

"You fucking bastard! You have been fucking that slut?" She yelled, then broke into tears.

"No! Nothing like that, we didn't...she just...."

"JUST WHAT?" She screamed at him. This was bad, very bad. Carla never yelled.

"Touch, her hands. That's all it was. I won't...."

"You let that bitch jack you off, no wonder your cock was limp! You like that SLUT better than me, is that it?" She accused.

"No, I like...I don't know why, it just happened!"

"Damn you! I thought you loved me!" With that she stormed off into the spare bedroom. Terry waited for her to come back, when she didn't, he lay there and fell asleep.

Carla lay there wide awake waiting for Terry to come to her, apologize. She wanted him to hold her, tell her he was sorry. Carla wasn't too upset that Terry had let that happen, she was no prude but it was just that Sofia was so...pretty, sexy? Plus all the men down at the club panted over Sofia, it just pissed Carla off. Up until that woman arrived, it had been Carla that got all the attention.

She finally fell asleep, waking up several times to realize Terry wasn't there in bed with her.

That pissed her off even more.

The next morning she calmly made his breakfast, and she didn't say a word. Terry was grateful for that, he didn't have a clue what to say, he was guilty and that was it. He kissed her on the cheek as he left for work, like always.

The whole damned week went just like that.

They went to their Wednesday evening workout at the gym, Carla had on that tiny bikini top but this time Terry saw she was wearing just a thin thong when she slid off her outer sweat suit. The front looked to be about as wide as Terry's thumb, straps came up very high on her hips, the string vanished between her butt cheeks. He blinked a couple of times at that but was smart enough to keep his mouth shut.

He began his workout with the light barbells, finding it a bit tough to pay attention because Carla went straight to the bench press, waiting for her turn. Good grief, was she going to lay down on the bench with her legs spread out onto the floor on each side, wearing just...THAT thing?

It was bad enough she was standing there with just about all of her bare ass sticking out, but Sofia was on the machine and pressing what looked like 180 pounds. Terry didn't want Carla anywhere near Sofia right at the moment. Carla calmly stood there waiting her turn, he saw a couple of the other men move over to equipment behind her. The string at the back of that thing actually did vanish into the crack of her behind, the top was just string and two small triangles, and it looked to be...looser than normal?

Hell, the tie in the back hung halfway down her spine. He just shook his head, that was a little bit...too much?

Finally Sofia slid off the weight bench, the man that had been spotting for her went over to get something to drink, which of course placed him behind Carla, too. Then Denny, the club manager stepped in to spot for Carla.

Carla normally worked the press with 140 pounds or so, but this time she lay down and braced her feet, grabbing the bar. Terry tried to not look, pretending he was unconcerned but that strip of cloth was barely covering her, and threatened to slip at any moment.

She had a stubborn look on her face. She got the far too heavy weight off the rack, steadied it and went down, then she went right back up! Terry was floored, he had never seen her do that much before, and certainly not right off the bat.

He started to head over there, but the club manager was standing there looking ready to catch if he needed to. As it turned out, he was paying more attention to Carla's titties peeking out of the tiny bikini top.

The weight went back down, on the way up Terry saw her lose control. Denny was too slow and barely kept the bar from dropping on her, it did twist off to the side. Her leg braced to try and catch the bar, her body twisted as the weight tore from her grasp.

Carla gave a wince of pain, Terry dropped what he was doing to go check her out. In a few minutes she hobbled up, her hand pressed against her pelvis like she had torn something.

Terry wasn't sure what was wrong but that was the end of their sessions for the day, Carla was limping pretty good on the way to the car.

At home she showered and seemed to be better when she came out. Terry joined her on the bed but she would have nothing to do with sex.

Later he suggested that they skip bowling but she insisted she was fine so they both dressed in their league shirts and headed to the lanes.

Carla managed one practice ball, when she tried to roll the 2nd one her leg gave out and she nearly fell. That was it for the evening there, too.

The next morning was a Sunday, Carla got out of bed and hopped around the bedroom getting her clothes on.

"We need to take you to the doctor." He told her.

"We aren't going to find a doctor on Sunday, except maybe emergency. I will just take some pain pills."

"I think we should do something about it. Maybe I could call Sofia, she is good with muscles?"

Terry regretted saying that the instant it came out. Carla got a dark look on her face.

"I suppose you have her home phone number?" Carla glared at him.

Terry did, in fact. He thought it was best to keep that little fact to himself.

"I could call the gym, it is open today? Or we could maybe check the ads? There has to be someone who will work on a Sunday."

"Mark does." She said. Mark was the guy that Terry sometimes got a massage from on Sunday, he was a heavy set 50 year old and pretty good with sore muscles. But Terry was thinking of a woman therapist, not a....man?

"OK. I will give him a call." Terry picked up the phone, it rang four times and went to message, saying Mark was out of town and would be back on Wednesday. He hung up the phone, not bothering to leave a number.

"I guess he is not home, sorry."

"How about Denny? He works today." Carla said.

"Denny? I don't know, I don't think....." Terry didn't really like the idea of Denny putting his hands on his wife, to be honest.

"Well, at least I know him." Carla said. Then she hobbled into the kitchen to make some breakfast. Terry followed her in there and pitched in to help.

Later, Carla picked up the phone and called the gym. Terry heard part of the conversation, it sounded normal until she broke out laughing at the end and hung up.

"Say, why don't you just let me see if I can....?" Terry started to ask.

"Denny said to come on down, he would try to help me. No charge, either, he said he felt guilty for not catching properly." Carla looked at him with an expression that was blank. Terry sighed.

They drove down to the club, Denny was over with a small group of men showing them some routines, they looked like they were preparing for a competition of some kind. There were three of them standing there, all of them oiled up and doing various poses. They all turned and looked when Carla walked in.

None of them had ever seen her in a short skirt and blouse before. Denny dropped what he was doing and came over to them.

"I have the room ready, go on back and I will be in in a minute." He grinned at Terry, then went into his office.

Carla went into the side office and shut the door, Terry decided what the hell, he would do some workouts. Denny came out of his office and went to the other room, knocked lightly on the door. Terry got a glimpse of Carla lying there on her back on the table, a sheet pulled over her.

Then the door closed. He did some mild lifts, but he kept looking at the clock. It seemed like every 15 minutes when he glanced at the clock that just a minute or two went by.

What the hell was happening in there? Carla had pulled a muscle in her pelvis, was Denny in there working on...that?

Of course he was, Terry was starting to go a little bit nuts. Then he began to wonder what she was wearing? He realized he hadn't thought to pay attention to that. Did she have on panties? Not likely, the only kind she ever wore were sheer and frilly. No way would she have worn those. It wasn't her leotard, either, that would just soak up oil.

That thong? Probably. Lord, that thing was so tiny. Did she leave her blouse on? Carla seldom bothered with a bra, she was small and there just was no need. Was she naked? All he had caught a glimpse of was the sheet, did she take her top off too?

Terry's head was in a whirl.

The clock passed one hour, then it was an hour and a half. He was just about ready to go knock on the door, go in there to see what was happening when the door opened and Denny came out.

He got another glimpse of Carla, she was on her stomach with a white towel over her behind, nothing else. Her head turned Terry's way, she saw him and smiled just as the door closed.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12