Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To keep the vultures away?" I asked.

"Exactly!" she smiled, and then added quickly, "And lets stop with the brother and sister talk. It's getting old."

"I don't know," I frowned. "I mean, it is Valentine's Day and all. Guys are going to come and hit on you unless we're pretty obvious."

"A kiss should do it," she nodded.

"Kiss my sister?" I asked. "Ewe!"

"Grow up," she sighed. "Besides, if you do me this favor, I'll make sure the kiss will be anything but sisterly."

"Really?" I asked my eyebrows rising.

"I promise," she laughed.

"Well, now that's interesting," I said. "I mean, just because we don't see each other that way, it doesn't mean I won't enjoy kissing a girl as pretty as you."

"Thanks," she said with a roll of her eyes. "And I guess I can survive a kiss with a good friend if it will keep the guys away."

"Don't bet on it," I said confidently. "I've been told my kisses are deadly."

"Prove it," she challenged.

"Come closer," I replied. Megan shifted her chair even closer than it was before. It was impossible for us to be this close and not touch.

"Well?" she asked, her face only inches from my own.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, surprising myself. "Do you think we can and still be friends afterward?"

"Of course," she smiled. "We'll be friends forever, no matter what happens."

"And you know this how?" I asked.

"I just do," she shrugged.

"You know, I think you're right," I smiled and leaned into her.

Out lips toughed gently, tentatively at first. We pulled away and looked at each other in surprise. Maybe we didn't love each other, but there was a spark there. I kissed her again, more firmly this time. Her lips were soft. I tilted my head slightly and kissed more hungrily. Our tongues slipped into each other's mouths and danced as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"Wow!" Megan said when we finally pulled apart.

"That was certainly no sisterly kiss!" I said, shaking my head to gather my wits.

"Whatever else," she smiled. "It should keep the guys away for at least a little while."

"You're probably right," I said, wondering how I was going to convince her to kiss me again. Friend or not, her kisses were amazing. I wanted another one. Hell, I needed another one! My mind raced trying to come up with a reason.

We finished our drinks and ordered another round. There was an awkward silence. I don't know what she was thinking, but my thoughts were all focused on one thing. I thought about telling her some guy was making his way over and quickly steeling another kiss before she could look to see, but it was a silly plan.

"Would you mind kissing me again?" Megan asked, surprising me and pulling me from my thoughts.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"I asked if you would kiss me like that again," she replied. "It's okay if you don't want to."

"Oh, I want to," I said quickly. "I'm just not sure why you want to as well."

"Probably for the same reason that you want to kiss me again," she smiled.

"You've fallen madly in love with me from one kiss?" I asked.

"Technically, it was actually two kisses," she replied with a laugh. "And no, that's not what I meant."

"Good," I smiled after a moment's hesitation. "So then why?" She looked at me and tilted her head. Her eyes seemed to be staring through me for a moment. I looked back at her until she spoke.

"We've been friends for almost four years now," she replied. "We were always oddly close considering."

"True," I smiled.

"But both of us know we're not in love," she continued. "Right?"

"Right," I replied, knowing that was what she needed to hear. She nodded slowly.

"But I think that kiss moved us to another level of friendship," she added. "I can't explain it, but I feel like I can tell you anything now."

"You always could," I replied and oddly, it was true.

"I think a part of me knew that," she smiled. "But the kiss just solidified it."

"Okay, so what deep and dark secret do you want to share?" I asked.

"Just that girls aren't really that different than boys," she replied.

"Meaning?" I asked.

"Why did you want to kiss me again?" she asked in reply.

"Because it felt good," I shrugged.

"Exactly," she smiled.

"You mean girls get horny too?" I joked, swallowing a little harder than usual. I'd never talked to Megan like this.

"When we're kissed like that we do," she replied.

"Nice to know," I grinned stupidly.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?"

"Will you kiss me again?" she asked with forced patience.

"Oh!" I laughed embarrassingly. "Sorry."

She started to respond, but I stopped her by pulling her lips to mine once again. I lost track of time for a while.

"Maybe you two want to go find someplace more secluded?" the bartender asked, interrupting us. I laughed and blushed. Poor Megan looked mortified.

"Sorry," I said between laughs as he grinned and walked down toward the other side of the bar.

"Let's go!" Megan said quickly and stood.

"What? Where?" I asked.

"Anywhere!" she cried. "I'm so embarrassed!"

"It was just a kiss," I shrugged, but I stood.

"Just a kiss?" she asked in amazement.

"Okay, a extremely passionate kiss," I replied.

"Jerry, you pulled me out of my chair and hugged me close as we kissed," she said.

"So?" I shrugged as I followed her out of the bar. My memory was a bit vague about exactly what we did. Megan's kisses did something to me that made it extremely hard to focus on anything but the feel of her lips against mine.

"Jerry, we were grinding against each other pretty aggressively," she said. I looked at her in surprise, but as I replayed what happened I realized she was correct.

"Hmm, that explains it," I said as we stood on opposite sides of my car.

"What?" she asked over the hood.

"Why it was so uncomfortable to stand afterward," I grinned and got into the car.

Megan was shaking her head and blushing again, but she was also smiling. I pulled out of the parking lot and started making my way home.

"What time are you expected home?" I asked.

"Not for a while yet," she replied. "My parents are pretty mellow about curfew as long as I let them know I'm okay."

"I wish mine were that way," I sighed. "My mom is a stickler for curfew. Five minutes late and I'm grounded. I can't wait until college next year."

"What time is your curfew?" Megan asked.

"I have to be home by eleven," I smiled.

"That's fifteen minutes from now," she frowned as she looked at me grinning dumbly. "Are you smiling because you're happy you'll be rid of me soon?"

"What?" I asked in surprise. "No!"

"Then why?" she asked.

"Well, because my parents are away this weekend and my little brother is sleeping over a friends house," I replied. "As long as I'm home when they call and check in with me at eleven, we can hang out as long as you want."

"Hang out?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. She was smiling again. "Don't you mean make out?"

"That too!" I laughed. "If you want."

"Oh, I want," she admitted. "I haven't kissed a guy since Matthew and I broke up."

"Horny little wench, aren't you?" I teased.

"Jerk!" she snapped, but she was smiling too.

"That's not a denial," I said. She looked at me and shrugged. I started drvinig faster.

We arrived at my house just before eleven. I got up some drinks and put on the television. We sipped and sat, waiting.

"This is good," she said in surprise.

"It's my parents favorite drink," I said. "Be careful. It has a kick to it that sneaks up on you." It was only a couple of minutes before my mother called. I picked it up on the second ring.

"Hey mom," I said into the line. Megan was watching me with a smile.

"Yep, I'm home," I said, watching Megan make faces at me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"I'm glad you're having a good time," I said into the phone, responding to my mother. "Oh, the party was okay, but I bumped into an old friend and we went out afterward. That was actually a lot of fun."

"Are you going to talk her ear off?" Megan teased softly. I covered the receiver as I fought hard not to laugh.

"Shh!" I snapped.

"Well, do you want to make out or not?" she grinned. I shook my head.

"Sorry mom, what did you say?" I asked once I was in control of myself again. "Oh, it was Megan. You remember her."

"Yes mom, I know she's a nice girl," I said, rolling my eyes again. "Mom can we talk about this when you get home tomorrow? It's late and I want to go to bed."

"Don't get your hopes up," Megan grinned.

"Goodbye mom," I said quickly into the receiver, hung up and started laughing.

"What?" I grinned. "You don't want to make what I said a lie, do you?"

"We're here to hang out," she said. I looked at her and she laughed and added, "Okay, and maybe make out a little too, but that's all!"

"Relax," I said. "I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to."

"It's not just you I'm worried about," she admitted.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," she replied. "I told you, girl's aren't that different than boys. We're just brought up differently and I've drank just enough to forget about those differences."

"So, if we think the same," I grinned. "Then right now you're wondering what I look like with my clothes off?"

"Actually," she said, looking at me sexily. "I'm wondering if that bulge I rubbed against in the bar is really as big as it seemed."

"Wow!" I cried, causing her to grin.

"How do you like it?" she asked. "You think girls can't say perverted things too?"

"I didn't even think you thought them!" I laughed.

"You have no idea," she said, looking at me hungrily.

"Let's go to my room," I said, no longer laughing.

"We shouldn't," she replied.

"Why not?" I asked. "It will just be some fun between friends."

"And you have this kind of fun with your other friends?" she asked. "Is Greg..."

"Don't even go there!" I snapped, causing her to laugh.

"Jerry, seriously," she said afterward. "I'm not sure we should take this any further. "

"Weren't you the one who said a kiss wouldn't end our friendship?" I asked.

"This will be a bit more than a kiss," she answered.

"I know we don't love each other, but I have a feeling we'll be great in bed together. I want you," I replied carefully. "But if you really want to stop now, I'll deal." She looked at me carefully for almost a full minute.

"Thanks," she finally said, and then pulled out her phone. I grabbed her hand before she dialed.

"I did mention I wanted you, right?" I asked. "I mean a lot!" She laughed and pulled away from me.

Megan texted someone quickly and then dialed another number. She waited, still looking at me the whole time.

"Hello mommie," she said into the phone. "I'm going to sleep over Tina's tonight if that's okay?"

I smiled widely. In fact, it must have been very widely because Megan shook her head and fought hard against laughing.

"Thanks mommie," she said, hanging up and looking at me expectantly.

"You need a ride to Tina's?" I asked, unable to resist.

"Sure," she shrugged. "Or we could kiss again."

"Hmm, tough decision," I frowned.

"Keep this up and maybe I'll sober up quickly and start remembering the lessons my mother taught me about how to be a good girl," she said pointedly.

"Sorry," I said, leaning into her and kissing her. Our bodies seemed to fit together very nicely. Megan ground her hip gently against my cock again and this time I noticed. It felt amazing! I let my hands drop to her ass and squeezed. We stood like that for quite a while.

"Now this could become addictive," I said, pulling away.

"What now?" she asked hungrily. I looked at her carefully.

"Megan, I've slept with exactly two girls before tonight," I began, surprised I was telling her this. "The first was a bit of a fiasco. We were both really horny and ended up doing it on her parent's couch while they were supposedly asleep in their bedroom. We'd nearly got caught. I'm not sure if we didn't in the end, because the girl stopped dating me right afterward."

"It could be she was just disappointed afterward," Megan grinned. She was clearly a little confused at why I was telling her this and trying to make light of the situation.

"Maybe," I smiled. "It was my first time after all."

"I doubt that was the reason," she said more seriously. "No guy who kisses like you do can be that bad."

"Thanks," I smiled. "It was much better with the second girl. Of course, it wasn't great either. She only liked to have sex in the dark. "

"Why are you telling me this?" Megan finally asked.

"Because I want it to be great for you," I replied honestly. "I think we're close enough, especially after tonight, to be more open with each other than I've ever been with another girl. I'm willing to try anything you might like."

She stood there looking at me in silence for a bit. My heart was beating pretty hard. I wasn't sure why I'd said what I did. Oh, I know I said it because it was the truth. I was just surprised that I was willing to open up to her so much.

"I only ever slept with Matthew," she said slowly. She also blushed, but didn't stop. "We were together a long time and did a bit more than you and your girlfriends, but not that much more."

"So, you agree?" I asked. "We'll be open and honest with each other?"

"Why not," she smiled slowly. "After all, this isn't love. We're just friends and friends help each other. There's none of that confusing love stuff to get in the way."

"Yep," I smiled. "You do you best to bring me pleasure and I'll do mine to do the same for you."

"Now that sounds like it might lead to some pretty amazing possibilities," she laughed. I joined her and took her hand. I led her to my bedroom. We stopped when we were beside my bed.

"I want to undress you," I said. "If that's okay?"

"Sure," she said nervously. "I guess."

I started unbuttoning her top. The blouse was pretty, but what was under it was much better.

"No bra I see," I smiled.

"I don't have much to hold up," she blushed self-consciously.

"Okay," I said seriously, taking a step back. "They'll be none of that."

"What?" she asked.

"Cutting yourself up," I said. "You're a beautiful woman. I can see that and you should be able to as well."

"I'm not ugly," she admitted softly.

"You're beautiful," I insisted.

"You're crazy," she frowned.

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong," I said firmly.

"So, it doesn't bother you that I'm flat chested?" she asked.

"Actually, I wasn't as focused on the size of your breasts as I was on the sight of your nipples," I replied.

"What?" she asked, blushing again.

"You know, you're being awfully shy considering how blunt you were before about wondering at my size," I smiled.

"Not shy," she replied. "Self conscious."

"Well stop it," I laughed, reaching out and brushing one of her nipples with my finger.

"You're not making it easy," she laughed in return.

"You have no reason to be self conscious," I said. "You're body is amazing."

"Thanks," she smiled slowly. I could see her relaxing slightly. "Do you mind if I help you take off your shirt?"

"Not at all," I said. I had to do the bulk of the real work, but she did help.

Afterward she looked at me and smiled as she reached out and started undoing my belt and pants. She pushed them down leaving me in only my underwear.

"I think it's time you took off the rest of your clothes," I said, sitting back on the bed and watching her.

"You mean like this?" she teased, unbuttoning her pants and pushing them down, but only to her hips.

"That look very enticing," I said, letting my hunger show. Megan smiled and moved closer. She raised her arms, giving me access. I reached up and pulled her pants past her hips. They fell to the floor, leaving her only in her panties.

"Now what?" she smiled sexily.

"Well," I grinned. "I guess it's time to see if you're a true strawberry blond."

"Of course I am you jerk!" she laughed, but she let me pull down her panties. Megan had a thin patch of hair between her pale legs. The sight literally made my mouth water.

"So you are," I said hungrily. Megan eyes lit when she saw my desire. I smiled and added, "I guess it's time you find out if I am as big as you thought I might be after grinding against me."

"Please," Megan said softly.

I stood and pushed my underwear down. My cock was pretty hard from watching and helping Megan strip. It literally popped free of my underwear.

"Yummy!" she said, causing us both to laugh.

"Not disappointed I see," I smiled. "That's a relief."

"Maybe for you," she grinned. "But I have to fit that inside of me eventually!"

"Saying stuff like that isn't going to make it any smaller you know," I teased.

"How about doing this?" she asked, taking my cock in her hand and stroking it gently.

"That's definitely not going to make it smaller," I laughed.

"Actually, it's getting longer," she said, moving close to me. "A lot longer."

"It's all your doing," I shrugged, and then leaned down and kissed her. Megan started stroking my cock more firmly.

Her nipples hardened and pushed into my chest. It felt surprisingly good. So did her ass as I squeezed it.

"Good thing you're a butt man," she giggled a moment later.

"I told you, know more putting yourself down," I said seriously.

"Who's putting herself down?" she argued. "I don't have big breasts, but I do have a nice ass."

"That you do," I smiled. "But I still think you're underestimating your breasts. You're nipples feel very nice against me."

"Good," she smiled. "Because I'm going to tell you another secret. I like them played with."

"Like this?" I asked, pulling back and taking one nipple in my hand. I rolled the long nub between my fingers.

"Exactly like that!" she moaned, reaching out with her other hand and cupping my balls as she continued to stroke my cock.

I used my free hand on her other nipple. She gasped out and looked at me hungrily. Our lips locked as we worked each other's bodies.

"I bet you that I can make you cum first?" she grinned, stroking my cock harder.

"We'll see," I said, and then surprised Megan by lifting her and dropping her onto my bed. I followed right behind her.

I lay next to her, but refused to let her move off of her back. I kissed her roughly and used one hand on her nipple again. This only lasted a few minutes before I let my hand to drift lower. Two fingers pushed through her soft nest of hair.

"Hey!" she gasped. "That's cheating!"

"Is it?" I grinned, rubbing her pussy on the outside until it became soaked.

"Wow!" she cried a moment later. "That feels so good!"

"Good enough to make you cum?" I grinned, kissing her again.

"Not yet," she said once she was able to talk again. I smiled down at her and then kissed my way down her face and neck to her breasts.

Her nipples were standing up. They were long and thick. I took one of them into my mouth and sucked. I heard her moan. Megan's pussy became even more soaked. I gently pushed two fingers into her.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped out. "You're going to win!"

"I know," I smiled and bit down gently on the nipple in my mouth.

Megan screamed and came. She lifted her hips off of the bed as I worked her hard with my fingers. Her juices sprayed from her pussy, making the room smell amazing.

"I still think you cheated," she said after a few minutes. She was clearly spent and I felt amazingly good considering I hadn't cum yet.

"If you say so," I shrugged.

"But that felt so good that I guess I should thank you for it," she laughed.

"You're welcome," I smiled contently.

"Oh no," she said, shifting and sitting up in bed. "That's not the kind of thank you I meant."

"Really?" I grinned. "What do you have in mind?"

"Let me show you," she said, leaning over me and taking my cock into he mouth. All I could see was the back of her head, but it felt very good. We lay that way for a while. I rubbed her back and ass.