Just Good Neighbours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the run it started to spit with rain. They decided to delay their warm down stretches until after they walked home. When they got there, Frank showed George through the house and out into the conservatory where Jennie sat on a cane sofa and George settled into a chair opposite. Frank soon emerged with a pitcher of juice and glasses on a tray. He winked conspiratorially at Jennie, who suddenly stood.

"Actually, I just need to go and sort out this sports bra before we do our stretches, it's irritating a bit"

Mere seconds later she returned, clearly no longer wearing the bra as her breasts swayed from side to side. It had been visible under the straps of the vest, but without it, more of her breasts were on display. And her nipples were very pronounced (not surprising really, as she had deliberately tweaked them before returning to the conservatory). The perspiration was making the material stick close to her skin. Her lips remained slightly parted as she sat down and she seemed to be breathing a little more heavily - possibly because both George and Frank were also sweating freely - something that had a fairly explosive effect on her libido.

Frank - (seemingly) to save George's embarrassment made a joke of Jennie's erect nipples, "Bloody hell Jennie, there's hardly any point in wearing that top now!"

Jennie looked from her husband to George, made an exasperated sound and commented about "Men!" Then, without warning, she simply lifted the singlet and peeled it off of her body and over her head. She threw it to one side and asked, "Satisfied now?"

George's mouth dropped open. Frank looked at him and laughed at his reaction. He told George not to worry as he had long since got used to Jennie's exhibitionist behaviour.

George stammered, "B-but... what about the other neighbours? Won't they see?"

"No, mate. The only way to see into this conservatory is from this garden or yours. Nobody else overlooks us, so don't fret."

Jennie pouted at Frank's simple dismissal of her behaviour and immediately upped the ante. Again, without warning, she stood up and pushed her shorts down to her ankles and then eased them over her running shoes - almost toppling over in the process.

She sat back down, deliberately leaving her knees slightly apart, so that the two men could see her pussy lips.

"Well, have I shocked you now Frank? I'm pretty sure that George is. Oh..."

Jennie paused, having notice that both her husband Frank and her neighbour George were both now clearly displaying erections in their shorts. She licked her lips - a sign that her libido was rising rapidly.

"Perhaps you two should strip off those sweaty things too. Much healthier for you," she said, with a wink to her husband.

Frank laughed at her audacity and called her bluff, by pulling his own vest over his head.

"Come on George, it's OK" he encouraged. "She just wants to see our sweaty bodies."

George hesitantly followed suit and pulled off his vest but was shocked when Frank continued and pulled the drawstring of his shorts, before pushing them down his legs and exposing his bobbing erection.

Totally unsure of his ground, George stopped dead and looked from Frank to Jennie and back again.

Frank looked back at him and grinned, "It's OK George. I'm fine with it. Honestly."

Slowly George untied his shorts and pushed them down. Now Jennie could compare their relative sizes and her husband's was definitely not as thick and as long as George's.

Jennie stood up, "Well, let's get these stretches done and then we can enjoy that drink."

They stood in the centre of the conservatory facing each other in a triangle. Of course, that first stretch was the start of it all; George told them to stand with their legs wide apart and to dangle their hands towards the floor. He was able to touch it, but he told them to relax and not push it. But both men were looking at Jennie's breasts hanging down. Next he told them to point their hands towards one ankle, then the other. Then came the lunges. This gave both men the opportunity to see Jennie's pussy lips stretched. It was clear that she was already pretty wet.

Jennie was licking her lips constantly. These two men were bathed in sweat, shining. All she wanted to do was lick them both - particularly those hard rods of flesh that were nodding excitedly towards her.

A few more stretches and then came a yoga-style one; Standing on one leg, keeping the back straight and pulling the other knee up to the chest. This did nothing to calm matters. Jennie's pussy began to leak as she could see that both men were focussing on how it was pulled open. She could feel it gaping.

The men were struggling to balance, both had their eyes locked on Jennie's genitals, while she was

looking from one prick to the other as they waved around when they wobbled.

The hamstring stretch meant that they finally made physical contact; there wasn't anything to rest

their heel on, so George suggested that they each hold one another's foot in the stretch position.

After the changeover from the right leg to the left, Jennie blurted out, "Shit, I can't stop thinking about having the two of you horny bastards pull both my legs up like this at the same time."

Frank let go of Jennie's leg and the others followed suit.

"Sit on the sofa Jennie," he said pointing. She did as she was told, positioning herself in the middle of the two-seater.

"OK, George. We'd better do what the horny little minx wants."

They both took hold of a trainer clad foot each and lifted. She fell back onto the cushions and gasped as she felt her pussy juices leaking down her perineum and across her anus. She immediately put her hand there in a vain attempt to stem the flow, but instead found herself rubbing her pussy. Within seconds she had two fingers buried deep within her vagina.

"Look what you horny bastards have done to me!" she wailed.

Frank said, "Look who's calling us horny bastards! My guess is you need a good fucking."

"Oh, Yes. Yes. Yes, pleeeease!"

"From both of us."

"Yesss."

Frank looked at George and winked, "It's OK George, Jennie told me about your 'accidental'

erotic encounter. It's really no big deal as far as I'm concerned. I know what she's like when she gets like that. Come on, she's waiting for us."

Frank dropped to his knees between Jennie's legs and began devouring her pussy. George remained uncertain and, even though he was more aroused than he had ever felt in is life, wasn't sure if he should really be getting involved. But Jennie - with that hungry look in her eyes again - beckoned him to her side. She took hold of his dick and bent towards him. George understood immediately and dropped to place one knee on the sofa. Now she was on the right level to fellate him. She closed her lips around the head and he felt that wonderful swirling of her tongue. When she sucked, it pulled her mouth further down his penis, almost to halfway.

There was literally no conversation for some minutes. George, the only one with a free mouth, had nothing to say. So, it was only when Frank sat back on his haunches, Jennie's juices smeared across his face, that any words were spoken. He carried on pleasuring Jennie with the fingers of his right hand, while using the left to play with her breasts.

"So, George, what got Jennie the hottest the other day?" he asked.

George grunted with the pleasure he was receiving from Jennie's mouth.

"Well, uh... she seemed to really let go when slipped two fingers up her arse."

Frank stopped dead. "What? She's never gone for that before. I mean I tried a few times, but she wasn't having any of it."

He looked at Jennie, still sucking wildly on George's cock and then looked down and noticed that her juices were dribbling down to her anus. Naturally, he couldn't resist. His slickened index finger pushed into the warmth behind the little brown hole.

"So, you like this do you Jennie?" He response was to look at him around George's shaft and cross her eyes as he pushed the finger in up to the knuckle.

It wasn't long before his middle finger joined the first and he began finger-fucking her arse. Julie's reaction was the same as before; she stopped sucking on George and panting, rapidly melted into an orgasm.

When she had calmed a little, Frank suggested that George sit on the sofa so that Jennie could sit astride him. Finally, she would feel a cock penetrating her, driving her to new highs. And best of all it would be George's sizeable dick. She rapidly sat her pussy down on the head as George held it upright and in position. She moved back and forth across the head, pushing, until finally it began penetrating into her fiery wetness. She groaned as she got towards full insertion.

Meanwhile, Frank had been waiting for Jennie to get all the way down so that he could take his pleasure. He placed his knees either side of Jennie's legs and then offered his cock up to her anus. At first, she thought it was just his fingers again, but then, when the digits weren't going straight in and she was feeling a building pressure, she looked around just as his dick popped through her sphincter.

"Ohwww. Stop, stop Frank. Wait a moment, will you? It hurts."

Frank was patient. She was impaled on George - and still getting wonderful sensations from that and now her husband was reaching round and playing with her nipples.

Gradually, oh so slowly, Frank began to penetrate further.

Jennie was torn between pain and pleasure. Not until the other day did she realise that she could get so much pleasure from her behind, but having a cock up there was a whole different ball game.

"Don't put any more in just yet Frank," she begged. "Just let me get used to it for a minute."

Frank chuckled, "I haven't got anything left to give you, you silly little slut. You've already taken everything I have. I'm balls deep!"

She had no idea.

Jennie started to control the situation and, by raising herself slightly off of George, encouraged Frank to match the rhythm and, as she got used to the intrusion, started to move faster and with longer strokes.

George could feel Frank's cock through the thin wall between Jennie's vaginal tunnel and her anal wall. He wasn't sure if he liked this feeling, knowing it was another man in there, but e had to admit that the situation was the most intense eroticism he could ever have imagined. Having been sucked expertly by Jennie, he was already close to his climax. It was impossible for him to hold back - and impossible to withdraw - so, he was left with no choice but to paint the inside of Jennie's vagina with his copious semen.

"Oh, wow!" said Frank. "I can feel you coming!" he told George.

"That's nothing!" yelled Jennie. "I can feel you both coming at once!"

Too much, too much, her libido overloaded once again and she almost lost consciousness as she was battered back and forth between George and her husband Frank as they jerked their way through their own orgasms.

*****

It was quite a few minutes later that any of the trio was able to talk. Frank had slipped out of Jennie and collapsed onto the floor, leaning against the armchair. Jennie had slumped against George, chest heaving. She leaned to the side and slithered off onto the sofa to sit beside him.

"Boy!" said Frank. "That was amazing! I'm shattered now!"

Jennie looked sideways at him and said, "I bloody hope not! My tits need a bit more attention. And I think it would be unneighbourly not to give George a chance at my bum too!"

*****

12