Just Had to Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was starting to get into a rhythm. I think her pussy lips actually started to swell a bit. Or maybe I just imagined it. I do know the longer I was down there the better she started to taste. She already tasted good but with each pass of my tongue it got more interesting. I was actually starting to enjoy myself. This could be fun.

Her hips sort of started going around in a circle. They went down and then back and up and then front. It was slow at first and easy to keep up with but then she started going faster and faster. There was a moment that I lost contact with her and she rammed my head into her cunt with her hands. It changed from me licking her to me being sort of stationary and her rubbing her pussy on my face.

Then she closed her thighs around my head and held my face there. I couldn't breathe. She had an orgasm and her pussy seemed to gush a load of pussy lubrication all over my mouth and chin. When she finally let me go I gasped for air and some of her juices went down my wind pipe and I coughed. I instinctively brought my hand up to my face and I was dripping wet.

"Well, thank you for that." she said.

"I have another demand." I said as I stood up and wiped my face with my shirt.

"Let's hear it."

"I want a two week vacation."

"No way. Then we'd have to hire a temp to cover your work load."

"Make the managers do it."

She looked at my dick. I had a massive hard on. She spread her legs again and then encouraged me to mount her. Her pussy was very wet and very ready to get some dick. I slid right in easier than a hot knife through warm butter. The pleasure was immediate for both of us.

"If you were just asking for a day then maybe but not for two weeks."

I was going to carry on the conversation but I decided to suck on her tits instead. They were larger than I imagined they'd be. Her nipples were very cute and very stiff. It wasn't as exciting as licking her pussy but since my dick was already in her that was ok. I felt her wetness start to get all over me. She was so ready for sex and it was great.

She moaned and then said as best she could. "How about just one week?"

I didn't answer. I just kept fucking her. I was going to make her my bitch. I was going to dominate her. My mouth let her breast go and I pushed her body down on to the sofa so I could get completely on top of her. I lorded over her as she began to grind her pussy into my pubic bone. She threw her head back and then from side to side. Her hair flew everywhere. She wanted to yell out but maybe she considered that someone might hear us and held it in.

She had another orgasm and she bit into my arm to keep from saying anything. The pain prevented me from joining in her climax but when she was able to move again I turned her around. I put the top of her body over the side of the sofa and I fucked her from behind. I actually pushed her body down and her head was near the floor as I fucked her from above.

Now, I had a choice. Was I going to cum inside her or pull out? Was I going to ask her for her opinion on the matter? Was I going to continue to be an asshole? I almost thought that maybe I was going to grow a black goat tee from the mirror universe. Yeah, I came inside her. I grabbed a handful of her ass, I went in as deep as I could and then just let it rip.

In the aftermath we both sat on the sofa in silence for a bit. She was the first one to talk.

"Shit. That was ... satisfying."

"Let's do it again sometime." I didn't know if she'd agree to that but I was fishing for it. Why not? A good lay is a good lay.

"I'll definitely get back to you on that. Anyway, you can't have two weeks off. We just can't spare the staff."

"Ok. How about I just buy the company and give myself two weeks off?"

"Funny. If you were serious I'd let you see the books, though, so we could talk price."

"I am serious."

"This is a million dollar company."

I didn't even answer her. I reached for my pants and got out my phone. I opened my bank's mobile app and I showed her my balance.

"That's just my pocket money." I said.

She sat up and took notice. "If you have that much then why do you work here?"

"See, I keep asking myself that same question, especially when I want to use my vacation days and I keep getting told no. So like I said, I want two weeks off or I quit. It's a real threat."

"Ok. I'll tell them I approved it. But if you're still interested in buying this place we can sit and talk numbers."

"How about I buy half?"

"We can talk about that too."

"Great."

"And if you don't have any plans for your vacation maybe we could spend some time together."

"That sounds like a lot of fun."

"Oh, just wait. Have you ever fucked in a limo on a crowded street?"

"No, but now I'm looking forward to trying it out. Do you have a limo or do I need to get us one?"

We had a moment of understanding between us and then we started to get dressed.

"Oh, and I guess I should say ... Don't tell anyone about what we did." she said.

"It's not any of their business."

"By the way, what's your name?" she asked.

I started laughing.

"What?" she asked.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." I said. "I'm Josh. Josh Miller."

"Emily Verdan ."

"That crazy thing you sign on our checks is supposed to be an V?"

"Yeah. What does it look like?"

"Some kind of G on steroids."

"Well, Mr. Miller. I need to be going. Here." She handed me her card. I called her cell so she'd have my number.

I thought about what happened for the rest of the day. Even after Emily forced the managers to give me a vacation and it was approved, I almost didn't care.

What had all this meant? What did this mean about me? Was I really an asshole? Had money changed me? But she hadn't known about my money when I first asked her to suck my dick. She just did it because she wanted to. What did this mean?

On Saturday morning I drove to my sister's house. I needed to talk to someone about all this and it was time I let her know I had won the lottery anyway. She bought the ticket so maybe a better thank you than just a bracelet would be paying off her car loan.

She was in her studio painting but she dropped everything to come and talk to me. In the summer she liked to sit on her back porch and enjoy the weather. She had various kinds of trees planted in her back yard and on occasion you could spot deer wandering about.

We sat and drank lemonade and I got ready to tell her about everything that happened.

You know that feeling I talked about before. It was back.

I should have just told her that I won the lottery. I should have offered to share some of the money with her. I wanted to talk about the thing with Emily and so I could get some advice.

That's what I should have done. That's not what I did. It suddenly crossed my mind that my sister was pretty hot. I'd never thought about it before. Of course I should have ever thought about it at all but there it was. She was hot. She was pretty. She was slender. She was very healthy.

"Kelly, there's something I want you to do."

"Ok."

"I want you to come over here and suck my dick."

Had I really just said that? What was wrong with me? Even if she said yes I'd never let her do that. Right?

I guess part of me felt powerful. I felt like I could do whatever I wanted. The normal rules didn't apply to me.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Is this April fools or something?"

"No more talking. Just come over here and do it."

To my complete astonishment she did. She walked right over to me. She tried to say something but I put my finger to my lips to tell her to be silent. She seemed confused for a moment. I got my dick out and lowered my pants enough so that I would be easy to sit that way.

She gasped as she looked at it. There was a kind of fear in her eyes. She looked around to see if anyone might be able to see us. No one would be able to of course. Kelly lived way outside the city. Her nearest neighbor was a logging place over by the river that was at least two or three miles away.

"What are you waiting for?" I said.

I should have called it off. I should have told her it was a joke. I should have apologized to her.

I watched as my sister lowered herself and then she tried to reach out and touch my dick. She hesitated. She pulled back for a moment. I encouraged her with a look when she looked up at me. She let her fingertip touch me. Then another finger. Then my dick was in her hand.

It was very silent. It was calm. She looked up at me again. Then she looked at my dick. She turned away from me for a moment and then turned back. She went to put her mouth on my dick but stopped herself. She turned away again. She turned back and looked up at me. Then she shut her eyes as tight as she could and my dick went into her mouth.

If I had to compare my sister and the owner I'd definitely have to say Emily gave the better blow job. But my sister was trying and doing her best with the circumstances. It was pretty clear though that she would never be able to get me off that way.

"Take your dress off." I said in a calm voice that was almost a whisper.

She released my dick and stood up in front of me. She blushed and turned away. For a moment there was no movement and then in one motion she pulled her dress up over her head. She was nearly naked in front of me. She wasn't wearing a bra and her panties were just white cotton. She very carefully put her dress on the other chair and waited for me to tell her what to do.

"Those too." I said.

She took a moment to build up her resolve and then she got out of her panties and I saw that my sister had a shaved pussy. Her pussy was very cute.

I stood up next to her and then I got behind her. She was startled when the head of my dick grazed her body.

"Bend over."

Without argument she bent over the chair and braced herself with her arms. I spread her legs apart. I looked down at what was before me. My sister was willingly giving herself to me. She was letting me do this and all I had done was ask for it.

I put the head of my dick up to my sister's pussy but I had to rub the outside for a bit to get her wet enough to enter. She made a few cute little noises and then she made a bigger noise when I actually decided to go in.

I'll say this, my sister had a much tighter pussy than the owner. I went slow, almost as slow as I could. I didn't want to hurt her. In and out, little by little. I was enjoying it but was she?

"Do you like it?"

"It's good." she said.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No. You go ahead."

With that I started to go faster and my sister started to get louder. Her moaning go so loud that someone with their car window rolled down might have heard us from the highway that was about a mile away.

My sister was starting to get wet and she tried to hard to keep her body in one place so I could do as I liked with her. Then I felt my climax reaching its crescendo. Was I going to cum in her? Was that a good idea? Come on, she was my sister. It was bad enough I was fucking her for no reason other than my ego. I couldn't do that to her too.

I pulled out and blasted my cum all over her body. Sure, her back yard was right there. I could have at least just shot my cum on her porch and she could have cleaned it up later. But no, I wanted to spray it on her since I hadn't sprayed it in her.

We didn't say anything afterwards. I got my pants back on and my sister grabbed her dress. Instead of putting it back on she used it to cover her nakedness by just partially wrapping it around herself and then she went into the house.

I listened to her move around. I heard every footstep on her hard wood floors. She went to the bathroom, and then to her bedroom. She came back outside and told me she was leaving to go buy something at the store.

I don't know why I was thinking this but I got scared. What if she went to the police? What if she told them I raped her? Would she do that? I hadn't threatened her. It was supposed to be her choice, right? But what if she didn't see it that way.

I was almost in a panic. I left a note saying I was going to the bookstore but I had no intention of going there. I found a secluded spot and waited to hear if police would drive out to her house or not. All the money in the world would be nothing if I had to spend the rest of my life in jail. That would suck.

I waited. Nothing happened. My sister sent me a text asking me to come back. Could it be a trap? I had heard about a guy who walked out on his wife. She called him a few days later begging him to come home so they could talk but he refused. She then told him she needed his signature so their child's health insurance would pay for the medicine the child needed. The guy drove out to the house to sign and when he got there the police were waiting. His wife had lied and made up all kinds of abuse stories and the guy was in prison for three months before a jury acquitted him. The judge wouldn't even let the guy bail out. And then, even after all charges against him were dropped the judge still ordered him to go to anger management class to learn how to not hit his wife, just in case.

I didn't go back to my sister's house. I went home. If the police were coming for me, they were going to have to take me from my house with all my camera's recording everything that happened and streaming it to the internet.

At about six o'clock there was a knock on my door. Was that them? Was I going to jail? I was ready. I was in the clothes I wanted to be arrested in and everything was locked up. I turned the cameras on and then I opened the door.

I was relieved but still cautious when I saw my sister there. She asked to come in and I said ok.

"I don't come over often enough." she said.

"I'm always going to your house."

"What do you have cooking for dinner?"

"I was just going to eat a salad."

"Got enough stuff for two?"

"I think so."

"Oh, and I brought you a present."

"Is it anything like the last one you gave me?"

"Not really." She walked past me to my bedroom and then called to me. "Come here. I'll show it to you."

I followed her to the bedroom and she took a box of condoms out of her purse and gave them to me.

"I know." she said. "I know what mom and dad say about contraception but this is a special case and we have to use them."

"But..." I started to say.

"No buts. If we're going to do this then let's not be idiots about it."

She started working on my pants and again that day my dick was presented to her. I was hard in almost an instant and she wanted me to get on the bed. I laid down and she got the condom out and put it on my dick. She then hiked up her skirt to reveal that she did not have panties on at all now. She got on top of me and my condom covered cock went right in.

She moved slowly for a while but then got faster. I was sort of enjoying it. I liked the fact that it didn't seem like I was in trouble for anything. But really, with the condom on, even though it was sort of good, I wasn't going to cum like that unless I put a lot more into it. But that was ok. I could just be there for her.

She built up her climax. She was on me, chest to chest, neck to neck, stomach to stomach. When she finally had an orgasm I felt her entire body squeeze me.

Then it was quiet for a few moments before she whispered in my ear.

"Thank you for trusting me."

"I ..."

"Listen" she said. "I know it must have been really hard for you to come to me today. You must have been terrified to ask for that. But I'm so happy you did. You don't have to keep these kinds of things bottled up. I'm here and I'll listen to you. If you need to talk. If you have something to say, I'll be there for you. If you need to do these things I understand. You're my brother and I love you. And it's not all that disgusting as some people say. You'll never be disgusting to me. Ok. I love you."

"I love you, too." I said. "And I do have something I need to tell you."

"Good. I want you to feel like you can be completely honest with me. If there is anything you need I want to help in any way I can."

"Good to know. Anyway, do you remember that lottery ticket you got me?"

"Uh, huh."

"I won."

"Really? That's great. See. And you said nobody ever wins those things. How much did you get?"

"All of it."

"But how much?"

"All of it. The jackpot."

"The big one?"

"Yeah."

"Wow. How much was it that week. 10 million?"

"900 million."

My sister did a double take and then her eyes got really excited. Her pussy was getting excited too and it was gently squeezing my dick.

"How much?"

"900 million."

"No way. No way. Oh my ... Oh my ... But, really?"

"Really."

She sort of went into shock. She started breathing really fast. The only way I knew to calm her down was to fuck her. I pushed her off of me and then I got on top of her. Fucking her helped to get her breathing under control and it finally started to feel good enough for me to actually cum again. As my own orgasm reached its peek I took a gamble and kissed my sister on the lips. She let it happen and I came in the condom.

"You're rich." she said as I tried to get my energy back.

"I know."

"What are you going to do? Did you quit your job yet?"

"No and I don't plan to."

"Right, because all those other winners are idiots."

"They are. They quit their job and then blow all their money and then end up penniless. That is not going to happen to me. I'll buy the company I work for before I let that happen."

Even though we had just had sex it really felt like we were back to being brother and sister. She giggled at the thought of the money and jumped on top of me but not in a sexual way.

"Buy me a pony." she said.

"Where would you keep it?"

"I'd build a pen on side the house."

"No. You don't have enough land."

"So, I'll buy the lot next to me."

"With my money?"

"I got you the ticket."

I tickled her and she wiggled in my arms. Then she tickled me back.

"Come on. Please. And look. I got you these great condoms. Don't you just love these things."

"We can look into it, but no promises."

We left the bedroom and ate dinner. My sister spent the night with me and even slept in my bed with me. We didn't have sex again. It was like we were back to how we'd been before but we sort of had this understanding between us that if one of us wanted sex to happen then it would be ok and we'd just do it. In fact we didn't even mention it again save for in the morning when she asked me if we should tell mom and dad.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Why not? Don't you think they need to know?" my sister pointed out.

"No I don't. Dad would kill both of us if he knew we were having sex."

"Oh, I meant the money. Don't you think we should tell them about the money?"

"Oh, well, yeah, eventually."

"And since you have so much maybe you can afford a therapist to help you with your GSA."

"What's that?"

"That's the medical term for it."

"For incest?"

She nodded.

"But I thought you were going to help me with that." I said.

"I will. I promise. I'll always be here for you."

The rest of Sunday was pretty normal but I did get a call from Emily. We didn't set any solid plans but she stated again that she might want to see me again soon.

On Monday I just drove around the city looking for any interesting places that tourists might be interested in visiting. There was the battle ship, the top of the state government building, the governor's mansion. I was surprised to learn that the old state government building was much more interesting than the new one. Sure, it wasn't nearly as tall but it looked like a castle. Instead of everything being cold stone, all the rooms were warm and spacious.