'Just' Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cody drove me home then crashed. She has a big test tomorrow."

Cassie joined me in bed her hand wandered over my chest teasing and taunting me. Satisfied Cody was safe I pulled Cassie back for another prolonged kiss.

"Should I stay?" Cassie whispered her hand moving lower.

"Would you?" I dared to ask as her hand went inside my panties.

"Should I undress you?" Cassie cupped my pussy.

"Do you have to?" I pushed my cunt up.

"I'm thinking it's that kind of night Jane." Cassie knew using my name only made me hotter.

"Please hurry baby." I moaned.

Cassie pushed my panties down my legs and off my feet. Her hand came back and cupped my naked pussy, the one she and Cody groomed. Cassie slipped a finger inside me causing my pussy to clamp down.

"My top?" I grunted.

"My finger or your top." Cassie taunted me.

"Both." I demanded.

I lifted up and helped her as Cassie pulled my top off with her teeth like she did once before. Her finger probed deeper as my hands pulled her face back to kiss me.

"Should you undress me?" Cassie giggled.

"No baby, I don't trust myself." I warned her.

"Just my top. I need feel your lips." Cassie murmured.

I hurriedly pushed her bra and top up until the time came for Cassie to release my cunt. I felt her finger leave me her clothes went flying and then Cassie slipped two fingers deep in my pussy.

"Oh fuck! Baby I need you tonight." I opened my legs wide and pulled her upper body on top of me.

"I'm here Jane." Cassie kissed me her tits interlocked with mine.

"No baby, I 'need' you tonight." I hissed.

"Oh you fucking slut!" Cassie cursed me.

"Yes baby, yes. Fuck your slut." I groaned in pleasure.

Cassie slipped a third finger in my now sopping cunt. I shoved my tongue deep in her mouth no longer in control of my thoughts. I flashed back to Poole's cock brushing up along what seemed like my whole leg.

My pussy contracted over Cassie's as her tongue slipped from my mouth. Suddenly Cassie's nipple replaced her tongue.

"Suck it slut, suck it like the cocks you crave." Cassie degraded me.

"Your slut's cumming!" I yelled out.

Cassie shoved her tongue in my mouth as her fingers continued to fuck me. My legs clamped shut holding her hand in place as I rode out a massive orgasm.

My pussy was covered with my excitement and the bed was soaked. Cassie hopped up and ran to the bathroom. I heard the sink running and the water shut off. Cassie returned with a washcloth and a dry towel.

Just then Cody came to the door and looked in. Seeing me naked and Cassie topless, Cody noticed Cassie holding the towel and wash cloth. Confused at first, Cody then looked between my legs.

"I don't believe it?" Cody looked at us both "I can't leave you two alone for ten minutes."

I turned beet red as Cassie washed my pussy and handed me the towel.

"Sorry you missed it. The next show is tomorrow night at nine thirty." Cassie dead panned.

"Move over, I'm sleeping here tonight." Cody huffed.

Topless only, we snuggled together for the night. They were both asleep long before I could bring myself to join them. All I could think about was Poole's big cock and me taking them to his house in two days.

To be continued...