Just Jump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pregnant.

Her brother was fucking her.

She was in love with her brother, and he with her.

His cock was magnificent.

The baby moved and kicked in her womb.

Her bother's hands rested on her swollen, pregnant belly.

Her lover, her brother, kissed her with a wild, reckless ferocity.

She loved him.

He loved her.

* * *

Andy fucking loved this.

After so many years of fantasies, of telling himself he was being utterly foolish, and dating and fucking so many worthless, vacuous sluts, he couldn't believe how much he loved this. While fucking Taylor had been a lifelong empty, wild, unnattainable fantasy that he never imagined he would fulfill, he never knew how erotic it would be to fuck a very pregnant woman with her taut, smooth, swollen belly under his fingertips.

That that pregnant woman turned out be his sister Taylor herself was amazing.

His eyes were clenched shut, enjoying just the feel of her and the unusual, rounded curve and tight smoothness of her wide belly, with her cunt grabbing at his cock in an unbelievable way. He reveled in the feel of her, the smell of her in his nose, the taste of her in his mouth.

He wanted to lick her pussy. Damn. He'd wanted to for months, and now he'd let her move too fast. He could do it later, or stop abruptly and do it now. As it was, if he kept fucking her he was going to come to soon. This was all too overpoweringly erotic for him to possibly hold back.

As if she'd read his mind, she suddenly rolled off of him.

"What's wrong? Taylor, are you okay?"

She laughed at him.

"I'm fine, my love. My lover."

She looked back at him, smiling, as she crawled up onto all fours, moving closer to the center of the bed. Her head dropped down to a pillow, with her ass raised up and her bloated belly half resting on the mattress in between.

"Your little sister is a slut, Andy."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am, Andy. Ask Mom. I'm a slut."

"You are not," he said, too meekly, he knew. He hated himself for it, but he found that he liked to hear her say it.

She growled back at him in a teasing way.

"Yes, I am. I fucked a guy once and got pregnant, Andy. I'm a slut. Tell your sister she's a slut."

Andy stayed silent.

"You're beautiful, Taylor, and perfect."

"Say it, Andy. If you want to fuck me more, say it."

Andy had fucked a lot of women. He'd lived a life of finding and fucking women who were as sexual as he was - sluts, to some people. Taylor was the farthest thing there was from a slut. A pregnant Taylor was even further than that.

"Taylor, you're going to be a mom."

"I'm a slut, Andy. Say it. Call me a slut and fuck me like one."

He started to move towards her, but she inched away.

"No, Andy. You can't fuck me until you say it."

She wiggled her ass then, looking back at him with an expression that was half angry glare and half teasing smile.

"You're a slut."

"Mean it."

"You're a slut, Taylor. My little sister is a slut."

"Now fuck me like a dog, and say it again," she said, wiggling her ass and closing her eyes as she rested her head on a pillow while wearing that same, predatory smile again.

Andy moved behind her on his knees. Instead of fucking her right away, he put his face right up to her pussy.

"You're a knocked-up little slut, Taylor. You're a pregnant, cock and cum loving slut."

With that he pushed his tongue into her cunt, followed quickly by one probing finger. She squealed in surprise, while quickly pushing her ass back into his face.

"Yes, Andy. Your little sister-slut likes that."

Andy licked her pussy as well as he could from that angle, while pressing his thumb on the tight little star of her puckered anus. What the hell, he thought. She'd just come out of the shower. He moved his tongue to that spot to trace a quick circle before pushing it into her ass like he was fucking her with it.

She squealed again.

"Fuck! Fuck, Andy. No one's ever.... Fuck!"

Her ass pushed back into him again. He licked and reamed her, driving his wet tongue into her anus as far as he could, before withdrawing.

"My little sister-slut has never had her tight little asshole tongue fucked?"

"No!"

She laughed, gyrating her hips in an effort to find his tongue again with her anus.

"We'll do more of that later, whore."

He moved up to his knees again to shuffle forward. She didn't object. She plainly needed his cock as badly as he needed her cunt.

He looked at her pussy, with his cock head held just against its outer folds. He looked, and then he watched with sinful joy as his cock disappeared inside of her. She moaned, long and low, as his cock slowly and inexorably worked its way in to the hilt.

"You're a little slut, Taylor. Mom and Dad both know what a fucking slut you are."

"They don't know how much of a slut," she told him, grinding her ass against his embedded cock and pelvis.

"They don't know that you love your dear big brother's cock, you mean?"

"No."

"They know you're pregnant."

"Yes."

"But they don't know you're fucking your own brother. That you love the thought of fucking your brother."

"No."

"You little fuck-toy. You're mine now, Taylor. Everyone should know that you're mine. Everyone should know that your pregnant womb loves having your big brother's cock pushed up inside it."

With that, he began to move his cock in and out. He was still gentle, afraid of hurting her and the baby, even as she more energetically pushed herself back into him with each forward thrust of his, turning his gentle strokes into brutal stabs. She screamed and wailed, rocking on his cock like the slut she wanted to be.

She made love to her brother's cock like no other woman on earth.

* * *

Taylor felt joy and relief, like a tickling itch that had taken hours to find and scratch, as she pushed herself back onto her brother's cock. The feel of that shaft filling her now was like nothing she'd ever imagined. She pushed back onto his cock, wanting and needing more. She needed him to fuck her harder. She'd tried begging, but he was still too gentle with her.

"I fucked Marc, Andy. I'm such a slut that I fucked your friend Marc."

"My friend Marc? From college?"

"Yes, Andy. I fucked your friend Marc."

His cock slowed, pulling back and almost out of her, as Taylor squealed in frustration, pushing back to try to reclaim it.

"When?"

"Summer, my freshman year, when he came to stay. Remember? I begged him to fuck me, and he did."

"You said you didn't. He never told me he did."

"It was our secret. He was too scared of you."

"That fucker."

Andy rammed his cock into her harder. He reached forward to grab her wrist to pull it behind her back. He did the same to her second wrist.

Her brother fucked her hard now, slamming his hips into her ass as her pregnant belly scraped across the sheets while a loud, wet, slap against her ass reverberated with every penetrating thrust. Her tits were pushed into the mattress, both hurting and exploding with pleasure from the constant pressure. Everything was magnified now that he restrained her, holding her hands behind her back as if she were handcuffed while fucking her fiercely.

Even with her hands pulled behind her, Taylor pushed herself harder back onto Andy's fucking, magnificent cock. Even as she tormented him, she fucked him as hard as he fucked her, while hoping to goad him into fucking her even more brutally.

"Yes, Andy. I kept telling him that Andy couldn't catch us. I said it over and over, at first, until I started to come."

"You came for him?"

His thrusts slowed.

"Yes, I came. But I came saying your name over and over."

Taylor whimpered as she ground her ass against Andy's hips, trying to get him to move his cock inside of her.

"He thought I was still crying that you would catch us, but I wasn't. I just said your name, over and over, until I started to come, and then I kept saying it, and I kept coming, harder and harder every time I said it."

He moved out of her and then into her again. He fucked her slowly now.

"You wanted to fuck me back then? In college?"

"I've wanted to fuck you my whole life, Andy. I love you. I love my brother."

His pace increased with her words.

"Oh, Andy! I'm such a slut, Andy. I fucked Marc because I couldn't fuck my brother, and then I pretended to fuck you anyway."

His pace increased again, along with the stabbing, ramming strength of his forward thrusts.

"You little slut."

"Yes! Yes, Andy. Your little slut. I'm your little slut."

"My little pregnant slut."

His cock rammed into her, as she felt her body responding.

"Yes, Andy. I'm your slut. I'm my big brother's nasty, little, pregnant slut. Oh, Andy, I love you."

He groaned as he fucked her harder. He was ready to come. She could tell. The thought of that, of her big brother Andy pouring his incestuous cum into her pregnant womb, excited her as much as anything else.

"Fuck your pregnant little sister, Andy. Fuck your little sister the slut hard with your big brother cock. Fuck me full of cum."

He twisted her wrists, not too painfully, but they did hurt. He used them to pull her back onto his spearing cock, even as she herself pushed her cunt onto it.

"Take my cock, Taylor. Love your brother's cock the way you've always dreamed."

His words came out more as a series of grunts than human speech, in a drumming rhythm matched to his harsh thrusts. She screamed into the pillow at the wonderful, dirty nature of it all.

Her brother's cock fucked her pregnant cunt, while he restrained her and told her what a slut she was.

"Mommy and Daddy's perfect little girl is a pregnant slut for her brother's cock, Andy."

He roared as he fucked her harder, almost pushing her down into the bed, finally driven to forget about her delicate, pregnant condition. He roared and fucked her hard, as they both reached the brink of orgasm.

* * *

Thanksgiving Day

She'd tried desperately to make him say her name again. That one moment, that instant when the sound reached her ears, made her feel like nothing ever had. She'd tried and tried to get him to say it again, but he stubbornly refused.

She'd worked on his cock like the best little whore she could be, trying desperately to remember anything that any guy had ever liked. She tried everything. She wanted to hear him say her name.

She wanted to say his.

Her hands worked feverishly in her own pussy. She'd hiked up her dress, first to rub her swollen clit, and then, finally, to push her panties aside and to push her fingers up inside of herself as she sucked her brother's cock.

It all felt so fucking good. She hadn't had a cock in so long, and Andy was so fucking cute. She loved him so much. They never said so in their family. You just didn't do it. But she did love him. She did. A girl couldn't ask for a better brother than him.

She grinned at that thought. It should have bothered her, she knew. It should have jerked her back to her senses, clearing the drunken molasses from her brain, setting her on her own two feet, and start her figuring out how she was going to undo all of the serious damage that this was undoubtedly causing.

Her mouth went crazy on her brother's cock. Fuck it. Fuck something up, she thought. If she was going to fuck something up some day then this is a fucking great way to do it.

He was so close to coming, she could feel it. Her own fingers worked inside of her soaking wet pussy, but they weren't doing it for her. She wanted to come with him. She was close. But she couldn't get herself there in time. Her fingers were too thin and short and useless.

She needed a cock. She had to have a cock in her pussy.

And here there was one, right here in her hand and her mouth. He was going to come, soon, and it was going to be too late. If she wanted and needed a cock, if she was going to come herself, it was now or never.

Her mouth descended on him one last time, taking all of him that she could between her lips and into her throat and holding him there. She tried not to move, to push him over the edge, even as he moaned at the feel of her. He leaned forward in the chair, resting both hands on her head. She could feel his fingers brushing her scalp, as if holding her in place without too harshly restraining her.

He was so close. It was now or never. If she was going to do this, she couldn't wait. She couldn't think. She couldn't plan. She had to act. She had to just act.

Fuck it up, she thought. Just do it. Fuck it up. Just jump. It always works out in the end, for him. It will all work out.

* * *

Andy could feel the cum welling up into his shaft. In the back of his mind some part of him bothered to think that he couldn't believe this was happening. He'd imagined it so many times, and at the same time something in him rebelled strongly against the whole thing. He'd been fighting that back throughout the wondrous experience, trying not to think about the fact that they were both drunk, and while Andy might easily find a way to live with this, Tattle Taylor never could.

When she came to her senses, Taylor would be mortified. Andy couldn't bear the thought that this might put some sort of a wall between them.

But he also couldn't for one moment make a move to stop her.

His cock was swelling now. Taylor's satisfied humming moan told him that she knew what was coming, too. His lovely little sister was about to finish what was without doubt the best blow job he'd ever had.

He dared to look down at her, only to see her staring back at him with a sinfully predatory gleam in her eye while her tongue and lips stretched themselves along his shaft then over the head. He moaned at the extreme, sinful pleasure the sight of her sucking his cock gave to him.

His hands found her head, when he fought the urge to hold her against his cock as he felt the explosion coming. If she truly wanted this, he couldn't in any way force her. He couldn't even create the pretense that he had forced her. He felt the smoothness of her hair in his fingertips as they loosely flowed through it. His fingertips next whispered over her cheeks, as if gently guiding her mouth on its final descent down his shaft.

His balls swelled as his cock stiffened even further. His climax was quickly approaching. After years of dreams and fantasies, lovely Taylor was going to give him the greatest sexual experience of his life. He was so close. A little longer...

Andy's worst fears were realized when, on the very verge of orgasm, she rose. At first he was sure she was abandoning this huge mistake they were making, but her hand clung tightly to his cock like a handle. She didn't release him. Instead, she squeezed it closed, keeping the cum from bursting forth.

He looked at her eyes, to see her staring back at him, with that same predatory gleam mixed with a hint of hesitation and uncertainty. Holding his eyes with hers, pinning him there with her stare, still holding his cock, she moved to him. She straddled him quickly and effortlessly, using her hand to guide his cock inside of her.

"Taylor, no..."

Even as he said it, he closed his eyes at the ecstatic feel of his sister's cunt consuming his cock. Her pussy drenched and burned him, both at once, as she descended on him to take his entire length into her, to the hilt. She squealed softly as she did so, destroying any chance that Andy might somehow regain control and prevent the inevitable.

His hands found her hips, holding her down as he growled loudly in his passion. He emptied his cum into his sister. He felt like he came for ages, with his cock jerking and twitching, blasting stream after stream of his seed inside her. As he did so, Taylor moved over him. Her cunt was amazing. He knew she was somehow coming with him as the walls of her pussy twitched violently, milking more and more cum from his cock.

In contrast to his own fierce groans and growls, she whimpered in his arms. Her mouth hovered beside his ear, making the faintest, sweetest chirps over and over again, each a brief squeal made with a short inhale and then exhale of breath.

* * *

She clung to him tightly, hating and loving herself for what she'd done. The mere thought of Andy coming inside of her filled her with an incomparable warmth. She felt this sense of true being, of finally admitting to herself and the world who she was and what she wanted. It was as if this was where she was supposed to be, joined with Andy, feeling him inside of her and filling her with something that could never be taken away.

She belonged to him now, she thought. She had his seed inside of her womb. In her heart, she realized, she always had belonged to him, but he owned her in body now as well. He owned her, and she owned him. They could never take this any further, and neither he nor she would probably ever allow them to repeat this one, fantastic union, but that didn't matter.

She had him. Andy was hers. In her heart, she knew they belonged together, and from here on that would have to be good enough. But still, they had this one, perfect time together.

As he subsided, she kissed his ear and face and neck. Her own body did not surrender so quickly. Every few seconds another orgasm arose and rocked her. She'd never had multiple orgasms before. They shocked her. Each time she thought it was done, another came, making her whole body shudder.

* * *

She kept coming. He could tell. He had no doubt whatsoever. When she did, her pussy would clutch at his cock again. Her fingers would dig into him a little harder, as her whole body tensed, and a delightfully sweet, petite yelp would escape her lips, after which she'd hold her breath until the feeling passed. Then she'd kiss him again, on the cheek, in the most delicate and tender of ways, as she panted and tried to regain her composure, only to be struck by yet another orgasm.

Eventually he let his hands ride up her sides. He wanted to fondle her breasts, and yet despite what had transpired it somehow felt wrong, as if he would be violating his own little sister. To counteract the urge he moved his hands up to her face, to hold it tenderly while looking into her eyes.

When he did so, moving her face before his, she fell on him with her lips. Before he knew what was happening, they were locked in a passionate kiss. Her own small hands held his head and mouth tightly against hers, as if he would ever try to break that amazing kiss. In moments he felt her coming again. She came again as they kissed, with his tongue dancing and tangling with hers in a most un-brotherly and un-sisterly fashion.

With time she seemed to almost pass out in his arms. She fell away from the kiss, leaving an aching longing in him as she did so, to rest her head on his chest. Andy let his own arms hold her tightly against him, listening as her breathing slowed, becoming even and calm.

His cock, finally shrinking, was still embedded inside of her. He wanted to move his hands all over her seemingly unconscious body, but again felt that would somehow be wrong.

He tried to think. The fog of his drinking was clearing while his anger had vanished, and with them gone he now realized that he and Taylor were going to have to talk about this, very, very soon, and he didn't have the slightest idea of what he was going to say. He always did and said what he wanted, because he always knew what he wanted, and he didn't care what other people thought, or generally what they wanted.

This time he cared. He cared very much. He had to do what was right for her, and he had no idea what that was. The only thing he was sure of was that he couldn't just easily give in to what he really wanted, which was to kiss her again and again and to make love to his beautiful little sister properly, again and again, and to admit to her that he now realized how he truly felt about her.

1...456789