Just Keep Sucking

Info
He loves getting head.
793 words
3.77
196.5k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
974 Followers



Oh ya that's the way to do it baby. Slide that tongue all over my hard cock. I know how much you love to taste my throbbing shaft. The smooth but hard pole, all warm and wanting your tongue to tease it. Uhhhhhh ya look how it jumps when you tease it so good. It likes the way you lick it. I can feel your sticky wet slobber sliding down my rock hard cock, making a trail all the way to my nutsack.

Yes that feels so good! Oh yes baby that's it...slide your mouth over my pulsating head and swallow that cock. God your mouth is so warm, so wet. I feel my balls tingling from the pleasure you are giving me. Oh shit you are gripping my cock so tightly in your mouth...and your tongue...your tongue is dancing on the underside of my prick as you slide your mouth down and up, down and up my hard shaft. The feeling is heavenly.

I couldn't think of another place I would rather be than right here right now with your hot wet mouth working my cock so nicely. Holy shit you are taking all my cock! My throbbing pole is fucking you deep in your throat. I can feel the tightened ridges of your throat muscles as the squeeze the head of my rod. Damn that is incredible! Yes keep going like that baby! Jesus you keep swallowing me like this and I won't last much longer. My balls are like two tight chestnuts ready to burst.

Fuck you suck so good you should make it your profession. Your talented mouth could make a dead man cum. That's it baby speed it up a bit. Yes work your hands in time with that hot fucking mouth. Yes you are such a cock sucking slut. I see the way you are taking your free hand and rubbing that wet pussy of yours. You love sucking my cock, you need to suck my cock. It is like nourishment for you the way you relish in the act.

You are like a starving person getting their first meal of the day. You suck like you are trying to savor every second of it. I love just watching it slide in and out of your thick crimson lips. The contrast of your dark lips and my fleshy member are like a work of art and you are the Rembrandt painting this master work.

Shit baby what are doing now? Oh Jesus...your finger is pushing it's way into my asshole. Oh my god where did you learn that? Fuck ya that's it baby fuck my ass with your finger. Massage my prostate you wonderful little cock sucker. Oh shit I don't know how much longer I can take it baby, your finger in my ass and your hot mouth working my cock is starting to get to me.

I can feel as my toes are starting to curl up in anticipation of my orgasm. I am rocking back and forth driving my cock down your hungry throat and pushing back on your fingers as they slide in and out of my tight ass. Faster and faster you work your mouth over my shaft. Faster and faster you force your fingers in and out of my ass.

The tightness in my toes has now moved up to my thighs and I feel them start to shake. I am not sure I am even going to be able to keep standing much longer. My head is light from the ecstasy I am feeling. It as if I am floating in a pool of pleasure and you are my tour guide.

Soon my sweet little fellatio artist, soon I will be sending my hot seed deep into your throat. It is almost there baby. Yes....yes....yes! Oh fuck yes keep sucking my hard cock! Fuck my ass with my fingers my dirty little slut. Yes just keep sucking baby! Eat that cock up. Swallow it right down your throat you minx. God yes it is cumming soon...so soon...just keep sucking baby...keep sucking!

Oh fuck yes baby here I cum right down your hot slutty throat! Shitttttttttttttttt!

Oh baby that was the most incredible blow job I have ever received. I can't wait until you want a taste again. You just keep sucking baby, just keep sucking.

Damn I am starting to get hard just thinking about it. Maybe I will have to suck on that tight little pussy of yours and give you a good fucking? Perhaps I can give you a little ass treatment as well. Huh you would like that eh? My hard cock sliding deep into your tight ass? Well lets see what we can do!

--:--
--:--
1.0
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
974 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
God is a filthy cocksucker

God is a real filthy cocksucker that swallows everyday of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

i listen to this whilst my girlfriends young brother sucks me off as i lay next to he's sister. She never wakes up being a deep sleeper so he can suck and slurp as loud as he wants. Hes blowjob skills out match hes sisters. So i let him swallow me anytime he want's

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God and Jesus

God and Jesus are both filthy cocksuckers that swallow hot cum juice everyday of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so hot

Amazing.

At times I find myself laughing out loud at your comparisons - like the tour guide line - it's cute but TOTALLY unexpected. Regardless of those cheesy lines, your choice of words and the way you deliver them makes me go crazy. Love the filthy way you talk...

Anne08Anne08about 16 years ago
Pleasure and Pain

Wow, you just have a talent for that, don't you? The way you read it, you do it just right, to where your voice is low and sexy-like, (maybe that's why some of these people think it sounds robotic, cause it's low), the way you make it sound is, well, like you're actually talking to the woman sucking you off (which, I believe, is the point! lol) My husband, as far as talking (or noise making in general) goes, he's pretty damned quiet, BUT when he's got some alcohol in him (what, just two beers even,lol) he gets quite talkative! And a bit more adventurous, too ;o)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

How to Beg A submissive's guide to begging.in How To
Gag Me How to gag on a cock in a way that turns you both on.in How To
Guidelines for Ownership Comprehensive guide on owning your submissive slut.in How To
The Cocktail Party A tall, beautiful sex slave gets shown off in public.in BDSM
You Are My New Captured Royal Slave A combination 1st / 2nd person.in BDSM
More Stories