Just Little Thing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was hard, hot, and lost in whatever she was doing to him, but he didn't want to say those words, he didn't want to tell her to fuck Jason, and he didn't want to admit that the though got him so to turned on. The image of Jason's well tuned body against his girlfriend, railing her with something quite similar to that pink piece against him.

"Just admit that this long hard thick rod is making your little girl bits spew, I want to hear you say it. I've watched your porn searches. I know that your dirty little mind feeds off of, what makes that puny prick spit. You either want this pole in your own little sissy ass, or you want to watch it take me." She growled as she paused the vibration, took hold of his balls and squeezed outwardly l, and hard, "say it you little slut!"

"Oh fuuuck," He moaned, "I just want to watch him pound that little tight pussy to oblivion, and see my girlfriend scream in ecstasy. I want to watch him unload in her little pussy and see it gaping leaking out his jizz." His words were frantic from her grip on his bits. His heart raced as he wasn't sure if he'd regret those words, or maybe he should have regretted previous ones.

"Mmm, there it is....there's my..." she flicked his inflated dick head, "boy...there's my nasty slut," her eyes lit up as she spoke those words. The pulsating began again.

She sat up, scooched forward on him, her sopping womanhood dragging over his stomach and chest, leaving a wet trail.

Layla's pussy sat just above his lips, and he dove in, but after only a moment she pushed his head back, and slid back, then placed the head of the pink dick to his face.

"I thought you needed closer look."

Ben could see how massive the phallus was as it lingered right next to his face. Then she rested it at his lips, his precum still smeared on the head, and started rubbing it back and forth. The pressure and the angle parted his lips, her deliberate movements were clear. The sensations from the plug hadn't stopped

"Yeah, I want you to taste what my lover is about to give me. I want you to ready him, and be ready to keep my little pussy wet for him"

She reached back with one hand and wiped the dribbling leakage from Ben's appendage and smeared it on the head of the pink monster.

"Kiss it, lick that salty meat up and down. "

While this wasn't quite what he had in mind, at this point he decided to go with hit. Kissing the tip, a thick string of pre-ejaculate connected the massive dong to his lips. He licked them, savoring his own flavor. The thought of Jason grinding his large unit over Ben's face crossed his mind, making his dick swell just a bit more. Ben licked up that shaft, imagining what Jason might say to him.

"You like that don't you. I didn't know Layla's boyfriend would be such a pathetic cocksucker. Well, that opens up options on how many holes I have to use. You see this Layla, I don't know who wants this cock more."

Layla's body quivered with anticipation. She lowered her body on his, her opening grinding against his manhood.

He could feel her hands meet his hips, inching down the red laced cage that had trapped him long enough.

She gently pressed his tip into her, leaned into his ear, "I didn't fuck him, but I kind of think you wish I did." Her vaginal muscles gripped his cock as she slid down it, "it wouldn't be near this tight, but probably a little more wet."

She teased the head of his dick with her opening, and then drove hard upon it, "does it feel nice and tight baby?" She ground her hips on his pelvis in rhythm.

He could feel himself on the edge, and then she simply lifted her body, letting his member fall from her and all the warmth she brought,

"I just wanted you to feel it before it got properly fucked."

She slid the dildo under her and spit on her hand, lubing the toy a little. If she was being completely honest with herself, she was a little worried this toy may be a bit too much, but at least she was in control of how much she took.

She positioned the dildo so that the head was pressing through her lips and started to open her little hold. Her eyes rolled back as her pussy now felt the pressure of something much wider than her boy, whose aching, throbbing penis saluted to the sky, once again shedding light on the size difference. Gently she began lowering herself on it, "oooohh myyyy fucckkkinggg...."

Getting into the sight, Ben asked, "Does it feel good baby? Does that feel right?"

"Fuck yes," she growled, another inch sinking in, "it feels so fucking good," and another was taken in, "it feels so much better than your tiny baby dick. I don't even know why I'd ever fuck you again, when I can have Jason's size in me." Another inch disappeared into her glistening pussy and a guttural sound came from her mouth as her whole body quivered.

Ben smeared his little pecker around her clit as the superior pole impaled his beautiful girlfriend. The other strap of her tank top had rolled off and now both her beautiful breasts heaved with her intense breathing.

Layla was now working herself of 3/4 the length of the pink pole. She took a deep breath, and on the exhale lowers the rest of the way, "hoooolllyyy shhhhhiiiitt, it's so much cock!" She yelled. While letting her pussy adjust not only to the depth inside her, but the widening base, she grabbed Ben's cock and rested it against her front. With her other hand she demonstrated how deep the rod had entered her, "this is somewhere you won't ever reach....and that's just too bad, because now that I've had it, I'll always have that lingering feeling of it not being stimulated when I fuck you."

Ben shuddered, she held his dick against her, and she began slowly riding it again, the look of pure ecstasy in her face. She trembled and bit her lip, as she stroked Ben's cock with her movements against the wet cock and her pussy.

After a moment, she lifted herself off of it, letting Ben's dick flop back to his stomach. She crawled off to his side, crawled up further, turned around and straddled his face, lowering her pussy to his mouth. Her distended hope hung open from the massive invader.

"Do you see how much Jason stretched me? My sloppy and wide it is? I want you to lick it."

Ben began working his tongue and mouth in her cunt, having easy access due to it's "enlargement." He swirled his tongue around the walls of her vagina, finding it quite easy to access her. As he was lapping at her, the big pink cock pushed it's way through, and began plunging into her pussy. Now that she had adjust, she rammed it hard into her, making unintelligible sounds of pleasure.

"Keep his cock wet for me....that's it baby. That's the best view in the house."

He could feel her hot breath on his bits.

"You like that baby? You like a front row seat to my pussy being fucking owned?"

"Fuck yes," he said before starting to alternate between wetting the dildo with his mouth and tongue and working on her clit.

Her body began to tense, a building crescendo, all her muscles tightening, a moment where she held her breath, her thighs clenching, and then waves of shudders and shakes occurred. Squirts of fluid began shooting out from her coating his face in her warm. ejaculate. He had never experienced her squirting, but enjoyed it, and began licking it all up.

As her body slowed as well as her screams and moans, she rolled off him and slowly pulled out the pink monster. It was coated with her cream. She flopped it on his face, "Clean it, you pathetic bitch."

Without hesitation Ben took it in his hand and began licking and sucking her juices off it it.

"What a good little slut," she said out of breath still.

"Jason just fucked me to the best orgasm I've had in so long!" She spread her legs, gave him a look, " Now you can put that little twig in and get what you want."

He slithered between her legs, and inserted his aching dicklette. Her pussy was sopping wet but he felt like a hotdog thrown into a cave.

"Oh, is it too loose for that tiny prick... here, let me help," she said as she wrapped her hand around his base as he pounded himself into her frantically.

It didn't take him long until he was blowing a massive load into her. She scooped a ton of it into her hand, and stuffed his mouth with his cum.

"Next time, I'm going to just let Jason fuck your little boy pussy, like the sissy slut you are, because you don't do much for me when he gets done."

She turned off the plug and rolled over to him, lifting her leg over his crotch. The gravity caused tall the cum left in her to pour out over his spent, shriveling dick. Kissing him and looking in his eyes, as she used a few fingers to tease his jizzcoated flaccid nub, he twitched from sensitivity.

"You didn't really...with Jason."

She laughed heartily, with a little glint in her eye, "No, of course not. I had to go get the supplies. I did however see he was sporting a semi when he stood up today after talking to me, and I guarantee, his cock is a lot bigger than yours." She then pinched the head of his soaked flesh and he shuddered again.

12