Just Old Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Layla had stopped what she was doing and laid next to him on the bed, facing him, on her side. She wanted him to take control now. He took the queue and laid facing her, on his side, and Layla's leg wrapped around his body, allowing him to go further between her. His hand moved fluidly from her hot, soft thighs, to her shapely hips, her small frame, and to her perky young B cup breasts. Her nipples erected at his touch and she moaned softly. Gripping and kneading her breasts, occasionally pinching her nipples, Vince began to passionately French kiss her, as he thrusted his hips back and forth between Layla's legs.

Underneath the silk and polyester of their clothing, the head of his erect manhood began to caress and rub her wet, clean-shaven pussy, feeling every little part of it, increasing it's hunger to have him inside. Layla loved the feeling, not only because it made her tingle inside, but because she wasn't even supposed to be doing it. This was the father of her best friend, not to mention he was only a little under twice her age. He knew that too, but yet he continued.

With every thrust, Layla began to get a little more vocal, though staying fairly silent since they weren't alone in the house. She had then lightly pushed his hips from her as if to stop him, and sat on top of him once again, his throbbing cock pressing into her entrance though her wet panties. They engaged in another kiss, the both of them breathing long heavy breaths between each caress of the lips. Vince moved his big masculine hands slowly about Layla's humble breasts, looking at them amorously, and back into Layla's eyes.

"I wanna taste you." Vince told her in a deep yet quiet voice.

She then positioned her breasts close to his mouth, so that he could. He grasped them both as he began to kiss the right breast around its areola, now and then unexpectedly darting his tongue toward her erect pink nipple. Layla moaned. Her entire body now wanted him so badly. She had to take him out of his pants; to know what he looked like, to know how he'd feel in her hands, mouth, and pussy. She couldn't wait any longer.

She moved further down the bed and sat herself between his legs. She once again had a feel of his silky pajama pants before she took them down and got them off of his body, tossing them to the floor. With an enamored glance at his manhood, she took it into her hand, feeling its hardness and soon even its pulse. Beginning to stroke gently at the base, Layla cupped his balls into her hand, starting to kiss them, moving slowly upward. Her lips had made their way to the head and began to kiss and lick the tip of his penis. She loved how it felt to kiss him there, and wondered what it would be like to really taste him. Regardless, she began playfully moving her breasts along his shaft. She traced him with her nipple and moved it up to the tip.

Young and curious, she had to know how everything felt. She positioned her nipple directly onto the small hole atop his cock and just kept it there for a bit as she stroked him up and down with a free hand. Vince let out a pleasant "mmm" sound as he smiled up at her sweetly. Layla had then felt a slight bit of wetness at her nipple, and let out a small gasp of pleasure as she looked down. It was his precum, and it glistened in the only light source they had been using; moonlight which came in through the top of the open windows. Layla smiled and licked the rest of it from his tip, as Vince gently pet her soft brown hair.

She had then put the head of his cock inside her mouth, still gently stroking his base. Layla couldn't describe just how Vince tasted, but she liked it a lot. She moved her head further down the shaft and began to apply light suction. Another soft moan escaped Vince as he continued petting Layla's hair. She looked lustfully up into his eyes as she gained speed in sucking his hard cock. He moaned louder and lightly gripped her hair. Giving his gorgeous erection all that attention, Layla's pussy had gotten soaking wet, her clit also throbbing, tingling. She desperately needed it inside of her. She needed it to fill her empty hole, to pound deeply into her, as she straddled the hot and forbidden body of the man it belonged to. She wanted him to take control of her and grab onto her hips tightly, slamming them down onto his body as he pumps closer to orgasm inside of her tight starving little pussy.

Layla moved her mouth off of and her head away from his cock, proceeding to stroke his shaft up and down with pressure. Layla then got up off of Vince's bed and slid her panties off, and before Layla could drop them to the floor, Vince took them from her little hand and sniffed them. He looked deviously into Layla's eyes and licked some clear sticky wetness from them as Layla approached his naked body on the bed, now naked herself. Her body was young and beautiful and the moonlight traced her gentle curves. Crawling from the foot of the bed, she straddled his obscene hardness and the wet lips of her pussy gently rubbed the head. Vince placed his hands lightly on Layla's buns and began kissing her passionately as her face lowered to his level, swirling his tongue around inside her mouth. As he did so, his throbbing cock found it's way inside of Layla's tight wetness, struggling to fit inside. Vince's hands still on her buns, Layla moved slowly up and down on his erection, easing him deeper inside of her. Now having achieved a nice deep penetration, Vince sighed, closed his eyes, and tilted his head back in pleasure.

Caressing Layla's soft thighs, he opened his eyes, looked into Layla's and said, "God, I hope you feel as good as I do.".

"Ohhh yes.." Layla said with passion in her soft-spoken lady-like voice, increasing the speed at which her tender slit massaged his petrified manhood. With each thrust of Layla's hips down upon him, she could feel his tip meet her cervix. He filled her so completely, unlike she had ever been. It was almost too much, yet she yearned for more. His hands slid up to her hips and grabbed hold of them, restricting her from much movement, as if he forbade her from stopping. Layla gazed into his eyes which squinted in pleasure and shone an illuminated slate-blue in the twilight. The friendly sweet innocence she once saw in them had turned to devious ardor and uninhibited lust. At the moment, it didn't matter that she was young enough to be his daughter or even that he was so close to his daughter. He wanted her.

Layla started moaning louder and longer, lowering herself enough to be face to face with the man inside of her. Her soft lips locked with his and their tongues danced as her breasts moved gently across the curly black hair of his chest, her pussy vigorously pumping him. His hands flowed from her hips up to the smooth skin of her upper back, feeling her up before going back down and regaining control by clutching her hips once again. Vince gritted his teeth and let out a low growly moan, trying not to disturb any light sleepers. Breaking penetration, he suddenly pushed Layla off of him and down onto the bed forcefully. Her heart rate jumped. There was a fire in his typically serene eyes as he crawled up her body, kissing her all over, from her lean sexy legs to her bare silky pubic mound, her throbbing pink clit, and to her nearly flat stomach. He then glided his hands up to her supple young breasts, cupping them and pinching her pointy little nipples as he smiled at her hungrily. His long black mane slid onto and tickled her breasts as his mouth ambushed her hot tender neck with numerous wet kisses. Layla let out a pleasured gasp, simultaneously inhaling the light scents of sweat and arousal they had made.

Vince had then decided to slide himself back into her moist opening, which greedily engulfed him as he leaned over her. He thrust himself somewhat speedily in and out of her warm snug pussy as her hands found his lower back. She pushed down so as to shove him further into her and her tight lips sucked him in even deeper. By now, Vince was sweating profusely, his back glistening in the moonlight. He was gripping the bed sheets so tightly his knuckles had become white, and mercilessly pounding into Layla's sweet sacred cunt. Layla quietly yelping in ecstasy, elevated and wrapped her shapely legs around Vince's back. His hypnotic greyish eyes had penetrated Layla's as she cried out in orgasmic bliss. Her small hole contracted tightly around his penis as it began to erupt inside of her, twitching and pulsating as it dispersed its hot liquid seed into her womb. Layla's grip on Vince's back loosened as he dove in for an amorous tongue kiss, his manhood now flaccid and beginning to fall from inside of her. He had then collapsed onto his side next to her. Layla's hands rushed to her tired slit, now teeming with sperm, and gathered some onto her fingers. Smiling contently at Vince, she then licked and sucked her fingers clean, swallowing his semen. A handsome smile formed on Vince's stubbly face as his hand wrapped around Layla, who was now facing him on her side.

"God. You're incredible." Vince told Layla in a long sighing breath.

"I just did what I do in my fantasies of you." Layla replied.

Vince flashed her a smile and sighed in relief.

"I don't remember the last time I felt like that."

"It's a first for me." said Layla.

They then simply gazed into each other's eyes, lightly caressing each other's bodies, eye lids lowering with drowsiness. It was becoming light out. The two could hear birds singing outside the window and feel the light Spring breeze touch them as they drifted off into dreams.

* * *

Layla woke naturally to near silence. Vince was awake next to her, in his silky black pajamas, sitting up against his bedpost eating toast and breakfast sausage.

"Good morning." he said in a low pleasant voice.

"Good morning." she replied cheerfully.

She was still naked.

"Would you like a sausage?" he offered.

"Yes, please." Layla replied politely.

Vince then took one of his small golden brown breakfast sausages and pointed it to Layla's mouth. She took it in her teeth and proceeded to eat it with her hands.

"Mmm. This is good."

"Thanks. Cooked it m'self!" he smiled.

"I didn't think Joy did." was her response.

"Speaking of Joy, she usually gets up in about an hour, so.." Vince stated, purposely leaving his sentence unfinished.

"Yeah. I should get dressed."

Layla picked up the panties she had absent-mindedly tossed to the floor the night before and stepped into them, putting them on. She then found her pajamas on the floor, probably having been knocked off the bedpost due to violent pelvic thrusts. She put them on as well. She then walked around to Vince's side of the bed and said, "Well, I'd better go."

Layla decided to bid him adieu (at least until he drove her home) with an innocent peck on the lips. However, when Layla placed her lips on Vince's, his tongue soon entered her mouth, his hands roamed her hair and breasts, and Layla had decided to sit on his lap and stay a while to enjoy it. She soon felt a hard protrusion grow inside her thighs, and though very aroused by this, decided it was best not to get carried away. What if Joy had woken up and went to look for her? How would she explain walking out of her father's room leaving an erection in his pants?

"I'd love to soften that up for you, but I really should go." Layla smirked.

Vince laughed quietly and replied, "see you later".

Layla walked out the door, which she closed after waving good-bye to Vince, and much more easily found her way back to Joy's room in the daylight. Joy had still been sleeping until Layla's digging through her bags had woke her up.

"Sorry. Just getting my clothes for the day."

"Oh, it's alright. Good morning." she said cheerfully, yawning at the same time.

"Good morning." Layla beamed back before walking with her change of clothes into the bathroom, where she would put them on.

She slipped off her pajamas and panties and put on new panties, a bra, a tight black skirt, and an L.A. Guns shirt. Not to mention a pair of spike heels and her typical jewelry. After brushing her teeth, applying deodorant, and "the whole nine", she left the bathroom with a blissful look stuck on her face.

Exiting the bathroom, she immediately noticed Vince in the kitchen just a room a way. She wandered on in.

"May I have something to drink?" she asked, politely as always.

"Of course, you may." Vince said as he prepared a cup of orange juice for her; a known favorite.

"Thank you." said Layla, before gulping some down.

There is a moment of silence as she does so, and Vince notices her shirt.

"L.A. Guns; very cool! They rock!" Vince exclaims.

"Thanks." Layla beams back.

Joy then walked in with Layla's bags.

"Ahh, you didn't have to do that." said Layla.

"It's alright." replied Joy.

"Wow. It's almost 1 PM already." Layla blurted out.

"Yup! Time flies when you're having fun." responded Vince, looking Layla dead in the eyes.

Layla takes one last gulp of the orange juice and puts the cup into the sink, filling it with water. They then, without a word, all go outside to their truck, as it is time for Layla to leave.

Layla and Joy occupy the back seats, as Vince, of course, takes the driver's seat. Layla and Joy talk about nothing and everything during the ride back to Layla's, and toward the end of the trip, Joy says, "Hopefully you'll have more fun next time.".

Without Joy noticing, Layla peers into the front view mirror at Vince and says, "Oh, we will. Trust me."

12