Just Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was definitely her favourite toy but she'd only used it on her own up until now. She would quite often get home after a stressful day at work, open a bottle of wine, enjoy a glass in a candlelit bath and then retire to her bedroom to play with herself using the rabbit. She'd usually end up on all fours, fucking herself hard with the lubed-up toy while its ears buzzed her clit, all the while watching herself in the mirror. It never failed to make her come, but she'd never thought of enjoying it with someone else. Now she couldn't wait.

The brunette gently slipped it into her and it glided in easily. The ears brushed her clit and it felt incredible.

"Fuck me hard with it." Sarah demanded, as she lay back on the bed and lifted her knees into the air. The man stroked her hair and she took hold of his hand and began sucking his fingers. The brunette did as she was told and forcefully thrust the toy in and out of her, while she used her tongue to add to the fun. The feeling was incredible and quickly an enormous orgasm started to flow through her body as she let out a long, loud moan and gripped onto the brunette's head for all she was worth. Her climax seemed to last for minutes and it was the most intense feeling she'd ever experienced.

As the orgasm finally subsided, the three of them slowed their movements until they were all still. All three of them lay naked on the bed together - exhausted, breathing heavily and glistening with sweat.

In that moment she wondered why she'd never taken part in a threesome before. She was struggling to see how she could ever go back to sex with just one person now that she'd had her eyes opened to such incredible pleasures!

After sharing several minutes of contented silence, the man finally spoke

"We haven't had our breakfast champagne yet."

He leant over to the bottle on the bedside table, poured three glasses and passed them each a drink. "A toast," he said "to breakfast with benefits. The first of many, I hope!" She smiled as she stared at the beautiful, naked couple beside her.

"I hope so too."

***********************

It had been two weeks since the threesome and Sarah had been so busy with work that she hadn't made contact with the beautiful couple since. They'd said that she could make contact if she felt like repeating the experience and although she'd thought about it many times, she hadn't plucked up the courage to text them. As time went on the experience felt more and more like a dream and she wasn't sure whether she'd know what to say if she ever made contact.

After a particularly stressful day in the office, she got home just after eight and started her evening ritual by opening a fresh, cold bottle of Viogner. She kicked off her high heels, put on some jazz and slumped on the sofa with a large glass of wine in her hand.

As she drank the wine, she felt the stresses of the day begin to fade and felt the familiar rush of alcohol on an empty stomach.

As she lay on the sofa, she listened to the music and let her mind wander. Yet again the memory of the beautiful couple drifted into focus and she felt a tingle of horniness at the thought. As she pictured the couple naked and the acts they'd performed on each other, she pulled out her phone and found their number. She toyed with the idea of calling or texting them to see if they were free, but after a minute or two she thought the better of it. The wine began to have a soporific effect and she closed her eyes for a moment.

The next thing she knew she was woken by the sound of a breathless voice. "Hi. That's funny; we were just talking about you. You've actually caught us in a slightly compromising situation I'm afraid!"

It took a few seconds for her to come around fully and work out what had happened. Next to her was her phone and staring at her from the screen was the beautiful man who appeared to be naked (although she could only see his torso). She realised she must have fallen asleep momentarily and accidentally called the couple via face-time on the phone.

"Err, Hi." she said, not quite sure what she should do and feeling a bit panicked. "How are you guys doing?"

"We're good." said the man. "In fact our conversation about you had led to us both getting naked and we were just beginning to fuck, so I'd say we're very good!"

His confession shocked her and she wasn't sure what to say in reply. A moment's silence was broken by the brunette who said "Now that we've started I'm pretty keen to keep going, but given that you're here, you're welcome to stay and watch if you'd like?"

A bit dazed she murmured a sleepy "OK." as her horniness quickly began to return. "We'll transfer you to the TV." said the man and suddenly her view changed to take in the whole of their bed and all of their bodies. The couple were indeed both naked and just as sexy as she'd remembered them being.

"If you're going to watch us fuck then I think it's only fair that you're naked too." said the brunette with a smile.

Sarah propped up her phone at the end of the couch and slowly undressed in front of them, leaving on just her knickers.

With her phone at the other end of the couch, she could barely make out the naked couple, so she reached under the sofa to pull out her Mac Book. She transferred the face time call to her laptop and propped the large screen on the arm of the sofa, facing her already parted legs.

"Looks like we're good to go!, said the brunette. "Maybe we should play a game. We'll take it in turns to describe what we want the other to do. We'll start, and the first thing I want to see is you with your hands inside your knickers touching yourself."

Sarah slowly obliged, her hands creeping down her body until they found the thin waistband of her black panties. She crept underneath with her fingernails and gently pushed her hand beneath the lace material.

The couple were both kneeling on the bed side by side, watching the screen. Sarah watched as the brunette caressed her boyfriend's body with her fingertips and as she did so, his cock visibly thickened and slowly rose. The brunette slid her hand down to meet his rising cock and gripped it firmly near the head. Very slowly she stroked up and down the shaft while she watched the screen intently.

With her fingers inside her panties, she slid them inside herself and rubbed her hardening clit. Watching the couple on her laptop screen was turning her on and as she played with herself, she let out some quiet moans.

"Now I want to see you bending over and taking his cock in your mouth." she said to the brunette.

Artfully, the brunette slipped off the bed, stood with her back to the camera, looked over her shoulder and slowly bent forward with her legs slightly beyond shoulder width apart, exposing her pussy lips from behind. She took hold of his penis and guided it into her open mouth. She began slowly sucking the tip while her hand slid up and down the shaft. She lifted her head slightly and dribbled a large string of saliva onto his penis before rubbing this up and down to get his cock really wet. She replaced her lips around the head and increased the speed of her sucking and stroking. The man was clearly enjoying this but he kept his eyes firmly fixed on the TV screen as he watched Sarah playing with herself.

She pulled her knickers to one side and rubbed around her clit with her own juices.

"Finger-fuck your tight hole for me." said the man forcefully. She did as she was told and dipped two fingers inside herself. She thrust them in and out again and again and could hear the sound of the suction and her juices as she did it.

While his girlfriend furiously sucked his dick the man started to describe what he wanted to do to Sarah.

"I want to rub myself against you until you're begging to feel me inside you. Then I want to slowly lick you and then wrap my lips around your clit while I gently suck it. Next I want to lift your knees up to your shoulders and pump my cock deep inside you so you can feel my balls slapping against your sexy ass.

I want you to feel the whole length of my dick sliding into your wet pussy until I finally fill you up with streams of my hot cum. Once I've come I'd like to watch my spunk dribble out of your wet, stretched hole and see it coating your pussy lips."

The mental images were too much for her and she could feel herself beginning to come already as he returned to giving her instructions.

"Now tear those panties off and stick three fingers inside yourself while you rub your clit with your other hand."

Again, Sarah did as she was told and as she did so, she saw his eyes close and his abs violently shake as he came inside his girlfriend's mouth. With her fingers deep inside herself, Sarah simultaneously came herself.

She watched the screen as the girlfriend swallowed the man's cum and gripped him by the base of the shaft as she licked the tip hungrily, mopping up the last few drops. "I wish I could have been there to take that load myself." she said to the couple.

Sarah caught her breath and then realised that the brunette still needed some more attention.

"Lie down on the bed on your back with your head hanging over the edge." she told the man. He did as he was told. "Now I want you to stand over his head and sit on his face while he tongue fucks you." Sarah told his girlfriend.

The brunette gently lowered herself onto his tongue, facing the camera, and put her hands behind her onto his chest, to steady herself. She closed her eyes and put her head back as his tongue gently lapped at her pussy. The brunette slowly and rhythmically started moving her hips back and forth, guiding his tongue at the perfect pace for her. She was visibly losing herself in the pleasure and with her eyes still closed, she brought one hand up to squeeze her breasts in turn. She was making quiet moaning sounds, but gradually these noises became louder and louder until her whole body started convulsing and she let out a long, loud moan of ecstasy.

After she'd recovered, the brunette finally stood up, stepped over her boyfriend and spoke. "Thank you." she said. "I'm glad you called." She walked over to the TV, waved and blew a kiss. "See you soon I hope." she whispered, as the camera disconnected and the screen went blank.

12