Just One More Time

Story Info
He was worn out, but she wanted to reward him for his time.
1k words
4.37
78.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan rolled over and stretched. His cock hung limp against his thigh as Marisa lay pressed against him. He felt her fingers glide seductively over his chest, down his rib cage and across his abdomen. In his head he was silently begging for a break. He'd already come several times as had she, but she was still hungry for more. He hated to admit defeat, but he knew his cock was finished and admitting that to any woman was a hard thing for a man to do.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as she scooted down the bed and began to stroke his cock with her callused palm. Ryan kept his eyes closed and thought back over the past several hours. He had arrived at the hotel that Marisa had paid for and immediately had her pushed against a wall and was working to fulfill fantasy number one.

Marisa was older than him and by all accounts he should have been the one wearing her out and that had been his plan, but as he lay there panting and feeling her mouth wrap around his rod, Ryan had to admit that he was done. "Babe," he said in a tone of unspoken disappointment.

"Hmm?" she said around his cock.

He reached down and caressed her hair. "Babe, I can't."

She popped off his dick and looked up, catching his gaze. Ryan shifted nervously under her stare. "I'm sorry, but you've worn me out." He hated the feeling of ineptitude that washed over him.

Marisa smiled. "Ryan, you're not wore out."

He chuckled nervously. "Marisa, I don't know how better to put it. I'm done. There ain't a drop left in me."

"Ryan, there are several drops left in you," she whispered, before sliding up and kissing him deeply. "Want me to show you?"

Again he laughed. "Sure, why not," he said, though inwardly he knew there was nothing left in him.

Marisa grinned and gently nudged his ribs. "Roll to your side," she said.

He rolled over and waited for tender kisses to rain down on him. He felt her hand slide over his hip and wrap around his cock, the other moved between them and he asked her what she was up to.

"I'm getting some lube for my finger," she whispered before nipping his shoulder.

Ryan listened to her moan softly and knew what kind of lube she was gathering. Her pussy was full of their mingled juices and from the groans of pleasure she was making, it was still sensitive to her expert touch. While she slowly masturbated and stroked him, she explained that she was going to finger fuck his ass and reward him for all the hard work he'd put in.

He lay on the bed, shaking his head in disbelief, but willingly going along on the ride. His cock had started to show promise, but it was far from erect. "Do your worse," he said, before closing his eyes. He felt her fingers roll over the head of his cock and down the swelling veins. Then he felt the bed shift and knew she was ready to begin rewarding him.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" she asked.

"Not really. I had a girlfriend tease my hole a couple times, but she never went beyond that."

"Mm, well after tonight you're going to insist all your lovers do."

He looked back at her and grinned. "Is that so?"

Marisa nodded her head. She held his gaze, while pressing her pointer finger between his ass cheeks. She winked when she teased the tight puckered hole of his ass, then smiled when she slid her well-lubed digit into the tight orifice.

Ryan sighed in pleasure and felt a gentle tingling in his balls. "Feels good," he admitted, but still his cock was not back to 100%.

"I'm glad," she whispered, before pressing the tip of her finger against his prostate. Instantly his cock jerked and his balls tightened.

"Whoa!"

Marisa laughed against his back. She then began to massage the sensitive flesh, stroking the hidden skin and pressing kisses to his back. Her other hand continued to pump his cock up and down, keeping him constantly stimulated. He was hard and his eyes were bulging as his pulse raced and his mind began to cloud. "Holy fuck!" he hissed through clenched teeth. He heard her chuckle again.

"See baby, I knew you weren't done yet."

He choked out something inaudible and again she was laughing to herself. He felt the pressure on his prostate lesson as she shifted on the bed. "Move just a bit," she whispered. Ryan opened his eyes and looked down. Marisa had moved herself so that could blow him while fingering his tight ass.

"Jesus," he groaned when she opened her mouth and inhaled the head of his dick. Everything he had ever thought he knew about his body was wadded up and thrown away. As Marisa sucked him down and massaged his prostate Ryan saw stars and felt a swelling in his chest that couldn't be explained. "Oh fuck me," he hissed. "Fuck – damn – God damn – Fuck."

Marisa moaned around his dick sending a wave of vibrations over him. She continued her assault on his ass until he pushed her head down and forced her to take his full length down her throat. He shot a load of cum into her mouth that had her choking. He barely comprehended her need to breathe and had it not been for the threatening feel of her teeth on his rod, he would have unknowingly kept her anchored to him. But the pressure was real and invaded his mind just enough that he moved his hand from the back of her head. She popped off and pushed his prostate again with her finger. He shot another glob of cream over her face and she thanked him for it, before popping back onto his cock to urge more hot milk form his balls.

When Marisa was finished with him, she pulled her finger out of his ass and licked her lips. "See, baby. I knew you had it in you."

Ryan shook his head in disbelief as he rolled onto his back and pulled her over his body. "Marisa, I don't know what the fuck you just did, but you damn well better do it again before this weekend is over."

She smiled wide, kissed his lips and promised to do that and a whole lot more.