Just One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the gentle teasing, conversation flowed easily as before and Angie marvelled at how it felt like they had known each other for so long when this was their first meeting. Billie was excellent company; her wit, passion and intelligence shining through in her conversation which just made her even sexier to Angie.

Any worries that maybe the spark they had felt between them online would be missing in person had long since been driven from her mind, and although still slightly nervous she was enjoying herself immensely and anticipating what was to come.

They strolled back to the hotel and once again into the lift, except this time they had their arms wrapped around each other's waists and almost ran from the lift to the room when the doors opened.

Angie fumbled with the key card, finally managing to get the door open and allowing Billie to enter first.

The door had only just shut when Angie found herself pushed back against the it and Billie's lips were once again on hers. Their earlier kisses had been tender but this was hungry, passionate and demanding, tongues meeting instantly and their bodies pressing together fiercely, Angie's hands in Billie's hair whose own hands travelled down to Angie's arse.

When they broke for air Angie took advantage of Billie's slight stature and picked her up, carrying her across the room to the bed, Billie's legs wrapped around her waist as she kissed Angie's sensitive neck.

She lowered Billie gently on the foot of the bed and started to undo her own shirt but Billie had other ideas.

Jumping up from the bed Billie slapped Angie's hands away and took over with the buttons herself, undoing them agonisingly slowly and allowing her finger tips to graze the tops of Angie's breasts as they became exposed.

Once the shirt had been unceremoniously dumped on the floor she reached around to unclasp her bra, releasing the pendulous breasts. Angie felt slightly self-conscious of her aging and neglected body, sucking in her tummy and making Billie laugh but her concerns dissipated as Billie kissed her again reassuringly while palming her boobs in turn, tweaking the already stiffening nipples and making Angie gasp.

Billie's hands found their way to the top of her jeans and breaking the kiss she slid them down Angie's legs, quickly followed by her plain white and already very damp panties.

Angie was now very much aware that she was the only one completely naked but Billie moved out of her reach, instructing her to lay back on the bed and watch, so she moved back against the pillows and watched in rapture as Billie proceeded to undress in front of her.

Tantalisingly slowly the buttons of her blouse came undone revealing the slimmest slither of skin to view, but as the last button was released she turned her back on Angie before finally shrugging the blouse off her shoulders, revealing the back that Angie had fantasised about kissing so many times.

She reached back and unclasped her bra, allowing the straps to slide lazily down her shoulders and finally adding it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor before turning around to face the bed, her arms crossed over her breasts, making Angie groan in frustration, her hands unconsciously taking her own nipples and squeezing them.

'Oi, hands off -- they're mine!' Demanded Billie with a mock severity that made Angie laugh aloud, but she did as she was told and dropped her hands back to the bed.

Slowly Billie lowered her hands revealing her breasts to Angie's hungry eyes, transfixed by the nipples that she longed to kiss and suck, but her attention was soon distracted as she noticed Billie's hands moving to the waistband of her skirt, undoing the zip and allowing it to slide seductively down her legs.

Angie looked on, licking her lips as she focused on the wet spot on the thong that was barely covering Billie's mound. She could smell the unmistakable aroma of aroused woman and it was making her hornier than ever.

Just when she was about to jump off the bed Billie spun around, her back to Angie once more as she slowly peeled the thong down her legs, bending at the waist as she did so, giving a perfect view of her arse and smooth pussy from behind.

Angie's resolve snapped and she quickly moved to the foot of the bed and grabbed Billie by the hips, bringing her closer so that she could plant kisses on those perfect arse cheeks. She was so turned on by Billie's display she could feel the wetness that had seeped onto her thighs as she knelt on the edge of the bed kissing the globes as she caressed them with her hands.

Billie tried to turn around but Angie held her gently but firmly as she stood up behind her, her body pressed against Billie's back as she whispered in her ear.

'I've dreamt about this for so long, please let me?'

Billie and Angie were both givers by nature and she knew that Angie was asking her to put that side of her nature on hold for a moment and allow herself to be pleasured. Much as she wanted to play herself, she knew she would enjoy what was coming so she acquiesced with a small 'ok' as Angie started to nibble her earlobe.

Angie lifted Billie's hair away from the back of her neck and kissed the sensitive skin there; nibbling her way around to Billie's other earlobe before working her way down across the perfectly defined shoulder blades with her lips as her finger tips gently whispered against Billie's sides.

Billie sighed as she felt butterfly kisses down her spine until they reached the little dimples that marked the base of her back, where the swell of her arse rose into delicious cheeks that were in turn covered with kisses.

Angie stood and turned Billie around, kissing her deeply as she manoeuvred her back toward the bed, pushing her down gently until she was laying prone on her back.

Lying next to her lover Angie's lips continued their mission as she kissed Billie's, face jaw bone and neck, lingering in the hollow at the base of her throat and feeling the pulse race just under the surface.

Down and around her breasts, leaving her stiffening nipples until last, saving them as a treat to be savoured, knowing how much it would turn them both on, to finally take them into her mouth and swirl her tongue around them as she gripped them lightly with her teeth as she suckled.

She loved the noises Billie was making and the rapid rise and fall of her chest made the temptation to speed up the pace almost too much but she had waited too long to rush this, so she allowed her lips and tongue to kiss and caress slowly along her rib cage and across her tummy while continuing to tease her nipples with her fingers, her tongue playing in Billie's navel as the scent of her arousal invaded her consciousness, enticing her lower still.

'Angie, please?' But she was teasing them both as she bypassed Billie's molten centre, and let her lips trail over her hip bones, and then down, down far enough to be able to run her tongue along the crease at the top of her thigh. Close, so tantalisingly close, but she managed to keep descending; kissing down the inside of her left thigh, down behind her knee all the way to her ankle and foot, only then to swap legs and work her way back up.

Her eyes were on the prize now. Kissing her way back up her leg, knowing that when she got to the top her journey would be complete. Spreading the silky thighs with her hands as her mouth passed Billie's knee and nibbled its way up the soft, smooth skin of her inner thigh.

Her mouth watering as she looked at the moisture there waiting for her glistening on the smooth lips; salivating as she anticipated tasting Billie for the first time. Even then she managed to stop herself burying her face in the waiting, eager folds; containing her lust long enough to take firm but slow licks that encompassed Billie's puffy outer lips, sucking the escaped juices from them like a tantalizing appetizer before the main course.

Billie was breathing hard in anticipation, her hips rising, moans of frustration spurring Angie to drive up into Billie's core, lapping and swirling her tongue in her heat, drinking from her cup and revelling in the sensation of knowing that the more she drank, the wetter she became.

She knew from Billie's movement and noises that she was desperate for Angie to pay some attention to her hungry clit and knew it to be engorged and swollen, exposed and ripe but there was still once place that Angie hadn't lavished attention on yet.

Gripping Billie's cheeks, she prized them apart to reveal her pucker to her gaze as she brought her tongue closer, closer until she was swirling her hot wet tongue around her, rimming her arse and blowing cool air over the wet trail that she left. Pressing her tongue against her and making her squirm as her opening got wetter and wetter, waiting for the right moment, when she was completely relaxed before stiffening her tongue and pressing it into her. Feeling the muscles contract and expand as her body accepted the invading probes as Billie squealed in delight, her hips raising further off the bed and pushing against Angie's mouth.

But then it was time. Way past time; and her need to take Billie's clit into her mouth was all consuming. Kissing her way back past those engorged lips, drinking from her replenished well on her way there, spreading those smooth thighs as far as they would go as she ran her tongue over Billie's clit for the first time.

Angie felt her own excitement pitch as her lover shuddered beneath her tongue as she took long strokes with her flattened muscle, feeling her push against her wanting more, and wanting to give into her finally.

Sucking her into her mouth as her tongue flicked and swirled over the hard nub; hearing Billie's breathing hitch and considering teasing more, but relenting. Holding the bucking hips to her face with one hand while slipping one, and then two fingers of the other hand inside, up, deeply caressing her very core as her tongue massaged her hard, swollen clit.

Knowing her lover was close to the point of no return Angie sucked harder and fucked faster, her tongue flashing against her button until she felt Billie stiffen and her pussy clench around her fingers, Billie's cries signalling her satisfaction just as eloquently as the gush of delicious nectar that Angie eagerly cleaned away with her tongue as her lover lay panting and sweaty, a huge grin on her face.

Angie would have been perfectly happy to carry on but Billie was having none of it and she motioned for her to move up the bed where they kissed deeply, sharing the taste of Billie's excitement.

Angie moaned into Billie's mouth as she felt her palm a nipple and knead the pliable flesh with strong fingers. She was surprised when the slighter but evidently strong young woman forced her onto her back, covering her with her own body as they continued to kiss.

Billie broke the kiss and stared into Angie's eye's as she smiled wickedly and said two small words that made Angie's already violently aroused body shudder in anticipation 'My turn'.

Moving so that she could kiss her way down Angie's chest, Billie took one nipple between thumb and forefinger, rolling and pinching it gently, as she lightly licked around the other.

Angie's body arched up, trying to increase the contact but Billie stopped everything and raised an eyebrow at Angie, indicating that unless she behaved she wouldn't continue.

'Patience' and that wicked smile again that told Angie that she would get what she needed and probably so much more.

Resuming where she left off she continued to drive Angie insane, her mouth and fingers swapping between nipples but always keeping the contact light until Angie was practically begging; at which point she sucked hard on the nipple between her lips whilst biting just hard enough to elicit a gasp.

She swapped nipples again and repeated her actions but this time as Angie was anticipating the bite she slipped a hand down in between them and cupped her mound. The unexpected touch had Angie's hips jerking violently upwards, almost dislodging the slighter woman.

'God Angie, you get as wet as I do' as she slipped her index finger down through her closely cropped triangle and in between her engorged, shaved lips.

Billie lifted herself up onto one arm as she withdrew the finger and lifted it to her lips, watching the lust on Angie's face as she sucked her essence from the digit.

'You taste almost as good as me too!' she said playfully as she returned the finger and added another, this time driving them into Angie's sopping pussy as her thumb stroked her aching clit making her cry out.

'Oh Billie, yes!' she hissed and was so engrossed in the sensation she almost didn't register her lover changing position until Billie replaced her thumb with her lips and suckled Angie's clit as she flicked it with her tongue, driving Angie into a fast, toe curling and very noisy orgasm, as her hips rose off the bed and her knuckles whitened as they gripped the covers.

Angie lay there panting as Billie gently kissed her thighs and mound and she was ready to receive her into her arms as she started to ascend her body again but Billie had other plans.

She only climbed up in between Angie's legs far enough so that they were in the classic missionary position and she could place her own clit directly above Angie's, at which point she lowered herself down and started to rock back and forth, mashing their soaked pussies together and grinding their clits together on every pass, as Angie's hips raised to meet her every move.

Angie thought she had died and gone to heaven as she gazed up at her beautiful young lover, whose own face was a mask of rapture at the sensations she was causing in them both.

Billie's small, lithe body was working hard and the noises of their juices mingling with each thrust was erotic in itself. She rode them both to the edge of climax, their combined moans filling the room, before easing back, smiling at the look of frustration on Angie's face at the loss of contact and the knowing that her impending orgasm was to be delayed by the minx on top of her who was firmly in control.

They were both panting hard, their bodies covered in sweat as Billie changed position and lifted one leg over Angie's and lowered herself back down. Angie hadn't thought it could get any better but his new position allowed even more direct contact between their sopping pussies and increased the sensation of their clits rubbing together even more as Billie started to ride Angie hard.

This time she didn't stop and within minutes both women were screaming into the night as they came unglued together, peaking simultaneously and coming so hard and for so long that Angie thought she would pass out.

As Billie collapsed into Angie's arms they could do nothing for a while but lay there panting, their hearts beating out an irregular tattoo as their pulses raced and their pussies throbbed.

'Oh -- my -- god' Angie finally stammered, her voice shaky in the aftermath 'You are completely awesome!'

'Mmmmm, good wasn't it?' as she snuggled into Angie's embrace and the exhausted pair dozed off in post coital bliss.

Some time later Billie awoke to find Angie spooning her tightly from behind, one hand gently caressing her tits and tweaking her hard nipples.

'You awake?' she whispered into the semi darkness

'Uh-huh' Angie breathed huskily into her ear

Billie turned in Angie's arms until they were face to face and they kissed tenderly, their hands gently sweeping across the other's curves until their arousal was complete once more, their fingers migrating down past tummies and into hot, wet, eager pussies with lips that were already puffy and wanting.

They fingered each other lazily at first as they kissed but the tempo wasn't going to remain slow for long, as their passion rose to fever pitch once more.

Suddenly Billie pulled away and pushed Angie onto her back, moving to straddle her head and giving her a perfect view of her sopping cunt and tight arse.

Angie pulled her hips down onto her face and licked with abandon at the same time as Billie took her pussy into her mouth.

Angie suckled at Billie's distended clit as she drove 2 fingers in and out of her needy pussy, coating them in the copious nectar there and bringing them out every now and then to coat Billie's arsehole.

It was difficult to concentrate with Billie driving her mad with her mouth and it got harder when Billie also added her fingers into the equation but eventually Angie was satisfied that Billie was wet enough to proceed and pushed a well lubricated finger against the opening of her rosebud causing her lover to squeal.

Pushing gently whilst still tonguing her clit she felt the tight muscles start to relax and allow the intrusion, so she pulled out again and dipped the finger back into Billie's juicy pussy before repeating her actions.

This time the tip of her finger slipped in much more easily and as Angie bit down lightly on Billie's clit she pushed her finger in as far as it would go, causing a deep moan and the hips above her to buck violently.

Angie worked the finger in and out slowly and resumed her assault of Billie's pussy with her mouth, her own hips slamming against the mouth and fingers that possessed her, their sweat mingling once more and making their bodies deliciously slippery as the smaller woman writhed on top.

Their moans increased in both volume and pitch and when Angie released a deep growl, signalling her own impending dive over the precipice, the vibrations it caused directly into Billie's centre coupled with the finger banging her arse was too much, and they both cried out into each other as they were claimed by bliss.

Eventually, when they managed to untangle their arms and legs they lay snuggled again; Billie's head on Angie's shoulder and her arm thrown over her chest.

They were both tired and just as they were drifting back off to sleep Billie chuckled to herself, causing Angie to raise her head and peer down at her with a questioning look.

'Mmmmmm that was delicious, and we didn't even play with any toys!'

Angie awoke in the morning light to find Billie kissing her neck and caressing her tummy and the room filled with the unmistakable aroma of sex.

She sleepily murmured 'Morning Babe'.

'We have to get up Angie, we need to check out soon.'

Angie groaned until Billie kissed her mouth, quieting her protests in the nicest possible way.

It was hard leaving the warm, comfortable bed and the excitement of each other's bodies but they both knew that the real world was waiting for them.

They showered quickly and separately to avoid distractions, both of them quiet and lost in their own thoughts until it came time to gather their bags and leave the room.

'Thank you for the most wonderful night Babe' Angie breathed into Billie's ear as she pulled the younger woman into a tight embrace.

'You too Angie, it was so good'

They kissed tenderly, neither of them wanting to part but knowing that they must; knowing that their time together was done. Small tears were shed through the smiles as they pulled away and looked into each other's eyes once more and turned toward the door.

Maybe they'd meet again, who knew? But their friendship was safe and they both had wonderful memories to keep them warm on any cold nights to come.

Neither of them knew what the future held in store. Maybe their other relationships would work out, maybe they wouldn't, but they both knew that this one night of pure abandonment had done them no damage and that they would both return to their lives and partners with renewed vigour and passion.

12