Just Out of the Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my asshole, motherfucker. Fuck it like you mean it," shouted Joannie. And Paul did. With respect to the difference between this and her cunt, he took his time sliding in. But Joannie was having none of it. "Get it in. Get it deep," she urged him. He did as he was ordered. And she shut up. Again. Paul knew he was hitting the target because she was pushing back vigorously against his thrusts. As the pace quickened, Paul could feel her body quivering as he slid deep into her ass. Maybe because of the long conversation, he felt like he could fuck her forever. Her sphincter clutched his shaft in a way he had never felt before. After several minutes. Paul realized that, as tight as her ass was and despite what Joannie had said about lube, this would soon become less pleasurable for both of them. He needed to cum, and he needed Joannie to give him the stimulus.

While Paul pumped in and out of Joannie's ass, he slid his hands up under her chest. He felt her breasts slapping back and forth. Cupping her breasts, he positioned her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Then he pinched hard. He pulled the nipples down away from her chest. And Joannie exploded as if he had detonated a Claymore mine.

"Jesus fucking Christ in heaven! Whatever you do, do not stop! Fuck my ass as hard as you can!" she commanded. Paul complied, pulling his entire length out to the very edge of her clutching muscles, then ramming back in. On each stroke, he felt his balls slap against her cunt. Suddenly, Joannie's whole body launched into a massive spasm and shook in a way he had not experienced before. She grunted like a wild animal. Paul felt a gush of warm liquid wash over his balls as Joannie squirted at the peak of her orgasm. He let go of his load. As his first burst shot into her ass, she shot off his dick and flat onto her stomach like she was propelled by the force of his cum. Paul's next four spurts landed on her ass and back.

Joannie lay on her stomach, not moving. His balls now emptied, Paul had enough presence of mind to make sure she was breathing. She was. He got up and went to the bathroom to wash himself. When he returned with a warm wash cloth to wipe Joannie, he could hear her regular breathing. She was still passed out cold. He lay down next to her and, weary from his exertions combined with the pot and Jack, he was soon asleep himself.

The next morning, when Paul awoke, he realized he had to hustle to get back to hotel and change. Even at that he would miss some classes. He jumped into Joannie's shower and did a fast wash. When he got out, she had awakened. "You said you would see about Saturday. Will you be over?" Joannie asked.

"With bells on. I can check out of my hotel and be over around 10, if that is okay. My flight is out of JFK Sunday at 2," replied Paul. "Fantastic!" exclaimed Joannie, "maybe I'll have a big surprise for you." Paul thought about that for a second, winked at Joannie, kissed her lightly on the lips and dashed out the door.

*

Thanks to all who rated Chapter 01 so favorably. I sincerely hope you enjoy this installment. The final chapter in this tale will follow.

12