Just Out of the Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul used his thumbs to part her lips, then he touched his tongue to the top off her hood. Susan's hips shot off the bed toward his mouth and Paul had to back off so his teeth would not cause any damage. When Susan calmed down, he moved his mouth down through her lips, inserting it into her dripping love channel. He continued lower, and following the trail her sister had blazed on Wednesday, let the tip of his tongue touch her back entrance. At this point, Susan was staring to thrash. "Susan, I need you to settle down or I will stop."

"Noooooo, whatever you do, don't stop. I am sooo close" screamed Susan. She willed her body to be still, and Paul proceeded to probe her anus with his tongue. He pushed it firmly, until he felt the muscles relax and its tip entered her. He inserted a finger into her lubed cunt, then a second one. Susan began bucking against his dual assault. Paul turned his hand palm down and pushed his thumb into her vagina, while his fingers clamped over her clit. Then, after wetting it with his spit, the index finger of his other hand pushed into her ass."

Joannie, remembering what Paul had done the other night, pinched Susan's nipples and pulled them up away from her chest.

The explosion happened. Susan lost her mind and started convulsing on the bed. Her juices ran down around Paul's thumb. Her screams of release filled the room. She bridged like a wrestler trying desperately not to be pinned, and she held that with her whole body in contraction until her muscles quivered. Then she collapsed onto the bed, not moving.

"Have we killed her?" Paul wondered out loud.

"No" replied Joannie, "but she is lucky I didn't pull her tits off. Holy shit, I think she came even harder than I did on Wednesday."

They heard low moans from Susan. "Joannie, you bitch, you did not come anywhere near describing this man. Do you realize if we could bottle this guy's essence, we would be gazillionaires?"

"Well, little sister, we have only begun tapping it. Raise your head and look at poor Paul. He has taken you to another dimension, yet his cock stands as hard as granite, and I think he has leaked about a cup of pre-cum onto my mattress. After you recover, it is only fair that you return the favor."

All three took turns washing up, refreshing drinks, and generally keeping their hands all over each other. Then lying in the afterglow with Paul between Joannie and Susan, Susan reached over and wrapped her hand around Paul's rigid cock, stroking it. "I am beginning to regret the rules of engagement already', she sighed.

"Why is that?" Paul asked, "Do we have an issue here?"

"Oh, yeah, but not the way you might think," answered Susan, "what we really have is a satisfaction issue." Paul heard Joannie stifling a giggle and wondered what that was about. "You see, David is huge. He is much bigger than you, and you are big, believe me. He suffers from what I have come to call big dick syndrome. No one ever taught him technique. Coming from the cave man school of fucking, he thinks all women should worship him thanks to his giant phallus. When we first met, he did all the right things. He made sure I was aroused. He went slow. I gradually learned to take him, and I loved it when he would make me cum. But a couple years into the marriage, it was all wham bam, thank you, ma'am. WhenIgetitatallthatisit. Iamsurehewouldlikeablowjobnowandthen,butIdonotwantmyjaw dislocated or get choked while he tries to get me to deep throat him."

"I am sorry to hear that, Susan, but I have a major problem right here. And I believe you have a favor to return."

"Why, yes you do," she cooed, "whatever can we do to reduce the pain and swelling that is so evident?" She reached over and grasped Paul's rod and began to move her hand up and down its length. She moved down between his legs to get better access. She pulled it close to her face and said, "This is a really beautiful piece of man meat." Thanks to her ministrations a drop of pre-cum emerged from the slit of the swollen purple head. Susan extended her tongue and licked it off. "Mmmm, nice," she said. Susan began to work her tongue up the underside of his shaft, pausing to flick it at the sensitive junction with the head. This continued for several minutes, and Paul was beginning to move his hips and groan.

Then, Joannie leaned in and began kissing Paul deeply. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. The sensations were beginning to overwhelm Paul. Down south, Susan had now slipped her lips over his head, letting her tongue lash it inside her mouth. Too soon, Paul could feel the eruption start, but he did not want to cum just yet. He broke from the kiss and said, "Susan, stop! Leave my cock alone for a moment." She pulled back, and he felt one weak pulse. A moment later a pearly drop of semen emerged from the tip. Susan caught it on her finger and licked it. He was still rock hard. "It is too sensitive just now. Give it a moment and you can start again." Susan played with his balls while she waited. Paul said, "Okay." Her lips resumed what they had been doing.

Joannie said, "Paul, let us know when you are about to cum. Susan, when he does, back off and just hold his head in your mouth."

After no more than two minutes, Paul felt it again. He began to buck his hips. "Oh God, I am going to cum now!" he groaned. Susan held just his head between her lips. To Paul's surprise, Joannie reached down and began jacking his shaft. "Cumming!" he said as the older sister pumped his semen into Susan's mouth. He felt four powerful jets shoot deep into her mouth, followed by four more increasingly weaker ones. Susan was equal to the task of swallowing all of it, but she held the result of the weaker spurts in her mouth. She got up to her knees, pulled Joannie's face to hers and kissed her deeply. Paul could see their tongues working with Joannie eagerly sharing the ejaculate from Susan's mouth. She turned to Paul and kissed him. He could taste the residual flavor on her tongue. "Why not?" he thought, "I have gratefully accepted that most women who have blown me swallowed my load. I should be willing to share."

The three of them collapsed on the bed in a tangled heap. No one spoke for some time. Then Susan said," That...was...so...fucking...hot. My cunt is flowing, I am so turned on. Goddamn my rules of engagement, anyway."

"Regardless of that," spoke Paul, "it will be some time before I can help in any way." Joannie had continued to hold his deflated organ in her fingers, occasionally using her fingertip to rub the last seeping semen around the head.

"Remember, I have seen you in action, stud. It may not be as long as you think," Joannie offered. No sooner had she spoken than she felt a pulse run through the cock in her hand. She gave it an encouraging squeeze and was rewarded with another sign of life. They lay without speaking further. Joannie continued to stroke Paul's stiffening member.

"You know, sis, Paul can still fuck you within the rules. You really seemed to enjoy his anal attentions earlier," said Joannie.

"But I have never taken a man that way," protested Susan, "and with David's size I certainly will never, ever go that route with him."

"Last night at dinner I told you about the mind-blowing orgasm Paul gave me that way," Joannie countered, "Come on, what say we pop your anal cherry now."

Susan contemplated this for several minutes. Finally, she spoke a little hesitantly, "I am willing to try it on the condition that if it is painful or not enjoyable, we must stop immediately. How about our soldier? Is he ready to return to action?"

"Oh, indeed he is," replied her sister, "I think all this ass talk caught his attention." Turning to Paul, she asked, "Would you like to fuck Susan in that little bubble ass of hers?"

"Is this a trick question?" he answered.

"Thought so," muttered Joannie as she reached into the drawer of her nightstand and came out with a tube of K-Y. "Before we start to prepare her, Susan needs to ask you herself. So far you have been left out of the conversation. Sis, remember what I told you."

"Paul," spoke Susan softly, "Paul, will you please fuck me in the ass?" Paul cupped his hand to his ear as if not quite hearing the question. Susan repeated several decibels louder, "Paul, will you please fuck my virgin asshole?"

"Absolutely, my dear,' he replied.

Joannie rolled her sister onto her stomach and spread he legs wide. She instructed Susan to reach back and pull her cheeks apart. Joannie squeezed a generous amount of lube onto her fingers, then she slowly began to rub it around Susan's tight opening. Susan was surprised by how pleasurable it was and she pushed her ass up a little off the bed. Joannie added more lube and slid her middle finger into Susan's anus. She rubbed the lube around inside leaving a slick coating on the two inner sphincter rings. She continued to push all the way in. "How does that feel, so far?" she inquired.

"Much better than I expected," responded Susan. Joannie withdrew her digit and lubed up both her index and middle fingers. She pushed her fingertips against the opening until she felt the muscles relax. Then both fingers disappeared into Susan. "Oooh," sighed Susan, "why haven't I tried this before?" Joannie began to pump her fingers in and out bringing more pleasurable sounds.

"I think she's ready," said Joannie. She reached over and applied a generous ribbon to the slick gel down the length of Paul's penis. She rubbed it around until he was covered from tip to base. Paul grasped Susan's hips, lifting them off the bed. He could see his glistening target between her beautiful, freckled white cheeks. Joannie guided the tip to her sister's hole, and Paul put pressure on it. "Go very slowly," Joannie instructed. Paul felt Susan's sphincter relax, and the tip of his head entered her.

"Wow, that hurts," exclaimed Susan.

"This is the most difficult part," Joannie replied soothingly. Paul pushed again and was rewarded by feeling his cock head slide through the outer gates. He paused again.

"Still hurts, but it hurts so good," said Susan," Paul, stay there until I ask you go deeper." Neither of them moved for a moment. "The pain is going away, push in some more," she instructed. Paul complied until his full length was inside her. Slowly, he pulled back making sure not to let the head pop out. Down the tunnel again, slowly. Son of a bitch!" Susan screamed, "why did I wait so long to try this? Keep fucking me slowly; I can feel an orgasm building." His cock slid in and out of her now welcoming ass. "Yes, yes, yes, oh my God, this feels good," she cried at a volume level Paul was certain would inform passersby on 34th Street had the windows been open.

Joannie reached between Susan's spread legs, and began to finger her sister's clit. Susan's hips leaped up and almost popped Paul out of her ass. She settled down. The Joannie pushed a finger into Susan's sopping cunt. A second finger followed, then a third. Susan was howling like a banshee at this point. Joannie and Paul could feel each other through the thin membrane separating them. The sensation of feeling Joannie's fingers was pushing Paul to the edge.

"Cumming! I'm cumming. Oh, my God! Fuck, fuck, fuck," Susan screamed before her wails became incoherent. Joannie felt her wrist awash in Susan's juices as her sister squirted. That was it for Paul. His cock pulsed and shot a blast of cum into Susan's rectum. That was followed by another three spurts. "Oh, my God!" said Susan, "I can feel him cum inside me. I never felt that in my cunt." Paul's now deflating penis slid out of Susan. He looked down in time to see it being followed by a thick white river of semen flowing out of her anus and down her pussy lips. It was a sight he would carry with him forever.

Again, the three-body heap formed on the bed. They all dozed off. After about an hour, Susan roused herself, careful not to disturb the others. She showered, hoping to get the reek of sex off her body. Then she retrieved her clothes and got dressed. She walked over to the bed and kissed her older sibling on the lips, whispering, "He's all yours." She woke Paul with a light kiss. Her tongue darted quickly into his mouth then out. "Sorry, soldier, if I do more than that, I will have to shower again." Susan strolled to the door deliberately exaggerating the swing of her hips. She walked through and closed it gently behind her.

Joannie and Paul were too exhausted to carry on as they had on Wednesday. They did make slow love early in the evening. And Paul did get one more ass fuck before they drifted off to sleep. When they awoke in the morning, Joannie sat up and said, "Crap! With all the excitement yesterday, I forgot your surprise. When I mentioned it on Wednesday, I had no idea there would be a much bigger surprise. But I did get you something. Go take care of your morning business and be ready for me when you get back."

When he returned to the bed, his erection was locked and loaded. Joannie pushed him onto the bed and immediately set upon his dick with her mouth. She broke contact and told him to close his eyes and lift his hips. He did as he was told and soon felt something hard and slick pressing against his ass. Keeping his eyes closed he focused on the new sensation. His anus continued to open as the object in Joannie's hand pressed into him. Just at the point where he felt a sharp pain, he felt the object pop through and his sphincter closed over something smaller. "It's called a butt plug," explained Joannie, "after our lovemaking Wednesday, I thought you might like some stimulation there. So, I went up to Times Square and had no trouble finding what I wanted. Now lie back and let me suck you off." Good to her word, she did. Her hand pulled the bulge of the plug up to resistance then pushed it in, over and over. In no time, Paul experienced certainly the most unusual if not the most intense orgasm of his life to that point.

After he recovered and Joannie had removed the plug, Paul realized he needed to get out to the airport soon. He jumped in the shower and washed thoroughly. Joannie switched places with him when he was finished. While she was showering, Paul dressed, packed, and headed out the door. They had mutually agreed it was the best way to handle his departure with a minimum of emotion. On the street, he told the doorman, "JFK." The doorman had no trouble hailing a vacant cab, and Paul was off.

In the apartment, Joannie exited the shower and stepped out of the bathroom hoping Paul had broken his agreement. There was no sign of him; it was if he had never been there at all. Tears welled up in her eyes, and coursed down her cheeks. She knew she should not feel this way about a multi-night stand with a stranger, but she could not escape the disappointment. Then she spotted a folded piece of paper on the table she was sure had not been there earlier. Opening it, she read, "Joannie, Time of my life, babe. You may think this is BS, but I will never forget you. Call me if you ever get to Northern California. 408-555-4600.

Paul O'B."

As the cab rolled out to the airport, Paul turned to see the Manhattan skyline receding in the distance. Another song ran through his mind. This time it was Ol' Blue Eyes:

"If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere..." "Yeah," thought Paul, and a smile spread across his face. *******

EPILOGUE

Three months later, Paul was at his desk when the receptionist informed him he had a delivery up front. There on the counter was a small box. The label on it showed it had been delivered by "Global Couriers." There was something familiar about the name. Then it hit him that Joannie told him she worked there. Curious, he returned to his desk and opened it. Inside was a note on very high quality stationery and a gift-wrapped box. The note was handwritten in an elegant script.

"Dear Paul,

Joannie was kind enough say she had your phone number. I asked her to get your address and send this for me. For reasons you will read below, I do not wish to know your whereabouts. I wanted to tell you what happened after our meeting. David surprised me by arriving at our place only shortly after I had. The power of what you and I had done unlocked something in me, and all the emotions I had been holding back poured out. I told him I was tired of being a distant third to his job and friends in our marriage and especially in our marriage bed. I told him he could change, or we would change in a bigger way, separately. He looked sheepish, and explained that he had not been feeling well, and he chose not to drink at the game or after it. As his buddies carried on, he realized what assholes they became as they got drunk. He wondered what he was doing with these guys when he had someone as beautiful as me at home. I was floored. We made long, slow love, and despite what you and I had just experienced, my lovemaking with my husband was more wonderful. He told me afterward he was so ashamed that there is no way he would have confessed had I not confronted him.

David's and my baby is due in six months. I will be forever grateful for our rules of engagement. As you might say, we dodged a bullet. David has been a different man since that day. A woman could not ask for a more loving husband. While I will remember our day together forever with no regrets, I hope never to see you again.

That said, without you, my life would not have taken the turn it has. Please accept this small token of thanks, and no matter where you are in the world, think of me when you look at it.

Love, Susan"

Paul unwrapped the gift box. There are no words adequate to convey his shock when he opened it to find a new, stainless steel and gold, Rolex GMT Master, the very watch he had always wanted. "Yes indeed, Susan, I certainly will," he said softly.

******

The response to the first two chapters has been very gratifying. Thank you for rating them well. I have had this story in my head for more than 40 years with no one to tell it to until I discovered this site. I may be back with something else, but it will be a while, if ever.

12