Just Say 'Thank You' Ch. 5

Story Info
Noni shows what she's learned.
3.1k words
4.57
50.1k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

The phone rang at the office.

"Hello, Marcus speaking."

"Hi, Mr. Marcus, this is Noni."

Noni, the friend of my daughter who I'm secretly in love and lust with. I pray she's calling to tell me loves me too.

"Hi, Noni, what's up?"

"I'm calling to invite you to a surprise birthday party."

"Oh really. Someone I know?"

"No, but I think you'll enjoy the party anyway. Tracy and Teri will be there."

My other two sexual students. I was getting hard just at the thought of those three in the same room.

"You still haven't told me whose birthday it is."

"Her name is Lori. She's one of my closest friends. She's sweet. You'll like her."

"And what is my, uh, role at this party?"

Noni had set me up before to introduce her friends to sex. I was more than a little curious if this was another such event.

"Oh no, Mr. Marcus. I'm inviting you to see how well I do as a teacher. I'm going to introduce Lori to sex, just like you taught me. Don't you want to see how far your student has come?"

I knew how far I'd cum, just looking at the three of them, undressed. Across the room.

"Seeing you teach one of your friends about sex is something I wouldn't want to miss."

"Great. My house, Saturday. Be there by twelve thirty, so I can hide you in a closet. Lori is so shy, she'd probably pick up and leave if you were there."

"Okay, I'll see you then. Bye."

My love, I almost added.

It was difficult to keep my mind on work until Saturday. I kept wondering how Noni was going to pull off the teacher role, especially the way she's equipped. No, I don't mean she doesn't have a killer bod. Just the opposite. But lessons can only go so far with Noni's tongue. And Noni doesn't have a penis. Believe me, I would have noticed. I knocked gently.

"Hi, Mr. Marcus. Come on in quick. Teri called to say that she Tracy and Lori were running a little early."

I was escorted up to Noni's bedroom and told to wait silently in the closet. The slats in the closet doors gave me a pretty good view of the whole room. The smell of Noni's clothes was intoxicating. I heard the doorbell and the tittering of young female voices, followed by footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Lori, birthday girl, have a seat."

Lori was very cute, with small breasts and gentle curves. I was anxious to see her without her clothes. Actually, I was hoping that Noni's instruction involved Noni stripping so I could once again gaze at the wonder of her naked body. Tracy and Teri sat on both sides of Lori while Noni was mistress of ceremonies.

"Lori, today is your eighteenth birthday. This morning, you registered to vote. That is one of the two important things that a girl should do on her eighteenth birthday. Tracy, Teri and I are here to help you with the second."

"What's that?"

"Popping your cherry."

Real subtle.

"What are you talking about?"

"You haven't had sex yet, have you?"

"Well, no, if it's any of your business. I'll find somebody one day, and when I'm ready -"

"And when you're ready, you'll be inexperienced and intact and it'll be awful."

Lori gave Noni a puzzled look.

"Lori, we're your friends. You can trust us. We'll get you started, that's all. Then, when the right guy comes along and you want to do it, you'll be ready. Without all the awkwardness and pain and confusion of the first time mucking it up. And the best part is, you can honestly say you've never done it with a boy, even after we've initiated you."

"So, all of you have done it? I mean, you're not virgins any more?"

"Yep, that's right."

"Who did you did it with?"

"Gee, Lori, I promised I wouldn't tell. It might get him in trouble. That's all I can say. So, are you game?"

"Well, I don't know. Do you think I'll get turned on, I mean, by a girl? I'm no lesbo."

"Of course not, that's why I got this."

Noni went to the top drawer of her dresser and pulled out a dildo with a waist harness.

"See, I wear this and it will be just like a boy doing it, except it will be your best friend. Come on, girls, let's make Lori more comfortable."

The trio started taking their clothes off. I didn't know who to watch, so I missed Tracy's breasts falling out of her bra, and I missed Teri's undies coming down her long shapely legs. I did catch Noni bending over as she took off her panties, smiling at me with wet cunt lips. The idea of fucking her friend really had her turned on.

"Now it's your turn, Lori."

The two girls went to work on Lori, stripping her of blouse and jeans. Sitting in her bra, panties and white socks, she was a wet dream. My erection hurt all confined so I quietly unzipped and let it out. Tracy and Teri began to feel Lori up, her legs and breasts and back. Teri gave her a first kiss, which was followed by lots more kissing by both girls. In the meantime, Noni was getting into her dildo harness with a plastic penis a little smaller than me dangling from her crotch. She was rubbing along its length, just as she had done to me. My hand mimicked hers, and I pretended it was Noni's hand on my penis, stroking it to full extension.

Lori had lost her bra, and Teri was paying attention to Lori's breasts and nipples. By the look on Lori's face, she was doing a fine job. Tracy pulled Lori's panties down to her ankles, got on the floor in between Lori's legs and began kissing and using her tongue. Tracy's body blocked my view of the proceedings, but Lori's sounds of pleasure made me believe Tracy was doing a credible job.

'Oh, oh, oh what's happening? Oh, ugh, ugh, hmm, hmm, uh, uh."

Lori's whole body bucked up and down on the bed, her small breasts bouncing. The two companions were working Lori into an intense orgasm.

"Oh my God! That was awesome! I never thought anything could feel so good."

Noni stepped forward as her two accomplices stepped to the side.

"Now for the grand finale."

Her accomplices giggled at the sight of Noni with a penis.

"Lori, I'd like you to pretend that I'm your first love, the one you're giving yourself to for the first time."

Noni handed her partners a large kerchief.

"You'll be able to pretend better with a blindfold."

"Besides, it will be more mysterious" added Tracy.

Lori laid back on the bed, legs spread, and heels flat.

"Okay, I'm ready, I guess. Just take it easy, okay? I've read it can be painful."

"That's baloney," said Tracy. "I broke mine with a hair brush handle, and it didn't hurt at all. But I wish it had been like Noni is doing for you."

Noni felt the entrance to Lori's vagina.

"You seem pretty wet. I'm putting just the tip in, to start. I'll take it real slow, until you're ready for more."

"Okay," said Lori timidly.

All I could see was Noni's backside, wiggling back and forth as she attempted penetration of her friend. Noni's legs were spread to give her balance, and her pussy was visible. I though I could smell her sex juices flowing, but I was clearly too far away. My hand only needed light pressure to keep my erection from fading. Meanwhile, Lori was grunting and groaning as Lori slipped the dildo further in.

"It's too big. Oh shit, it's stuck. Take it out. Please, Noni, take it out."

Lori was almost in a panic. Noni leaned over. Her mouth must have muffled Lori's cries because they stopped. I saw Noni's hips pump once, twice, and then slide forward.

"Owww," cried Lori, mouth free.

The deed was done. Her best friend Noni had taken Lori's virginity right before my eyes.

"The pain is only momentary. It will get better from here on," said Noni.

Noni's hips began a forward and backward motion. She was fucking her friend, and doing a reasonable job. Lori's cries and whimpers took on a new sound, one of excitement and pleasure.

"Oh, Noni, oh, that feels much better. It feels like a massage from the inside. Come on, give it to me. Fuck me with that plastic dick. I love it, I love it."

Lori was really getting into it. Now I wanted to get into it. I mean, I wanted to get into Noni's wet pussy, waving at me, beckoning me forward. I opened the door to the closet. It was no surprise to Tracy and Teri, who were told in advance I'd be observing. But I was to be an observer no more. I took off my clothes and made my way between Noni's legs. I slowed Noni's rapid pace by putting my hand on her smooth round hip and sliding my erection up into her tight warm cunt. I leaned forward, driving the artificial dick deep into Lori's cunt.

"Oh, wow," said Noni.

"What is it? What just happened? You're not stopping now, are you Noni?"

"No, it's just that, uh, someone is doing to me what I'm doing to you. Oh, and it feels so good."

"Oh, that sounds sexy," said Lori.

Holding on to Noni, I tried to time my thrusts with Noni's pullbacks. This wasn't working. I kept popping out of Noni's cunt.

"Noni, what's the matter? Keep going," pleaded Lori.

"It keeps coming out. Maybe this can't be done as a threesome."

"Well, okay, if you're getting tired, why don't you move off and let your lover pick up where you left off?"

Lori expected that Teri or Tracy was the culprit. Noni looked back at me over her shoulder and asked me only with her expression. I pulled back. This was Noni's show, not mine. Teri and Tracy each grabbed an arm and prevented me from taking my leave.

"Are you sure, Lori? It's a different kind of penis."

'Yes, oh, please, you're the one who got me all hot and bothered. Don't leave me like this. Get off me and let her continue."

Noni crawled out from between Lori's legs. The plastic dick was coated with Lori's juices and bloodstains. Noni stood in front of me, kissed me and pulled at my erection. I guessed that was her way of recruiting me.

"Okay, I'll get you started," said Noni, placing my erection just inside Lori's pussy. I held myself up on my stiffened arms and bent knees.

"Oh, this feels different. Does it have a temperature thing in it, 'cause it feels warmer than yours. And it has a softer covering."

"It's the deluxe model," said Noni, watching me throw myself into this initiation.

"Oh, whoever you are, you're really good at this. You must have been practicing. Oooh, ugh, ugh, ugh."

"How does it feel, Lori?" asked Noni.

'Oh, Noni, it feels wonderful. I hope my first fuck with a guy feels this good."

Tracy giggled and pulled the blindfold off Lori. She looked up and saw me, slamming my penis deep into her cunt.

"What are you doing? Who are you? Get off me! Get off right now. Rape! Noni. he's raping me!"

Noni jumped onto the bed, knocking Teri off, and put her hand over Lori's mouth. I kept fucking, since I didn't know what else to do,

"Shhh, Lori, this is Mr. Marcus. He's helped all of us with our sex education. He was fucking me from behind while I was fucking you. You asked for him, you really did. This is my lover."

I paused at Noni's words. Perhaps she meant that I was the one with a penis in her cunt a few minutes ago, or maybe she meant something more. I looked down and saw Lori, laying there, trying to make a decision. I made my thrusts as tantalizing and erotic as I could. Her squeeze of cunt and stomach muscles was my first cue. Her small hands grabbing my ass were the second. I let myself down to my elbows, kissing Lori open mouth, fondling her small breasts and pumping in and out for everything I had left. I didn't tell anyone I was picturing Noni beneath my loins. I didn't notice if Lori reached a climax. I knew mine was coming soon. I pulled out. Tracy, who lost out the last time, was first on me, knocking me to the floor and taking the full length of my erection down her throat. With her hand milking my cock and fondling my balls, I gave Tracy what she wanted. She swallowed and smiled proudly.

I stood up, my legs aching, and wandered off to find Noni while Tracy and Teri put Lori back together. I found her, down the hall, in her parents' bed. Noni sat there, a sheet draped around her body in false modesty.

"How was she?"

"Okay, I guess, but not as good as you."

"Thank you."

My prize pupil. It was getting close to the time Noni would be leaving for college. This was the time. I had to disclose my true feelings for her, or lose her forever.

"Noni, there's something I want to tell you."

"And I have things to tell you. But first..."

Noni dropped the sheet, exposing her sexy body to me, naked and willing. This was perfect. I could not only tell Noni how I felt, but demonstrate it at the same time. My mouth and hands were everywhere, rubbing, caressing, pinching, licking, swallowing, and sucking. Noni was writhing in pleasure at every touch. She laid back, legs spread. I crawled in between and entered her with a renewed erection. My heart was racing as I pumped and thrust into her, over and over. Noni was moaning, appreciating my vigor. I wanted to know how much I felt, by letting her feel as much as she possibly could.

"Ooh, you're driving me crazy, Mr. Marcus. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I was doing more than my best. Noni wrapped her legs around me, limiting my motion and preventing my disengagement. I didn't care. I was going to share my seeds of love with the woman I loved.

"Cum in me, Mr. Marcus. Fill my pussy with your hot love juice."

And love juice it was. Spurting from my deeply buried erection, streaming into Noni's cunt. I rose up on my arms, to see her satisfied expression.

"I convinced my mom to put me on the pill. I told her it was a good idea, me going away and all."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about, Noni. I'm going to go with you. I'm going to leave my wife and daughter and come with you to school. I'll get a job. We'll share a little apartment off campus. Just the two of us. Lovebirds, together."

Noni laughed in my face. My penis began to shrivel.

"Oh, Mr. Marcus, you're such a kidder."

"But Noni, I'm serious."

"But you can't do that. What about your wife and Lolly? You can't just up and go. You've got responsibilities."

"They pale in comparison to my love for you, sweetheart."

Noni had a pained expression. She bit her lip. I knew it wasn't gong to be good news.

"Listen, Mr. Marcus. I love having sex with you. You've taught me so much. I'm fully prepared to handle my side of a relationship, when I develop one, that is. But it will be with someone my own age. Someone who wants to spend his life, loving and caring for me."

"But I love you. I'll care for you."

"Maybe you think you love me. Okay, maybe you do love me, in a sexual way. But we're not soul mates, at least, the way I think it's supposed to feel. I just don't have those feelings for you. I'm really sorry."

My penis wilted to a stub of its former length. I rolled off her parents' bed and went looking for my clothes in her room. I was dressed before Noni came looking for me.

"You really left me quite a sticky souvenir, Mr. Marcus. It took a while to clean up."

I didn't know what to say. I was devastated.

"Wait, there's the other thing I wanted to tell you. My cousin and I are swapping households. I'm going to live with my aunt and uncle, to keep my college costs down. And my cousin Mickey is coming to live with my folks. You'll be a good host to my cousin, won't you?"

"Sure, Noni. It's the least I can do."

"You'd better. I'll be checking up on you."

Tracy, Teri and Lori were downstairs having cookies and milk.

"See you around, Mr. Marcus," said Teri.

"Yeah, keep in touchy feely," said Tracy.

Lori just blushed.

I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. My head was spinning. Wasn't it love I'd felt for Noni? Or was it just a middle-aged man's desire for youth and sex that drove my delusion? I had to think about it and figure it out.

* * * * * * * * * *

An Original H M Tale

Please vote. Your support made this sequel possible. Keep it up. This story doesn't have to stop here.

If you enjoyed this story, please let me know.

Copyright © 2002, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.