Just Say Yes and Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many dances and margaritas later, Flash loudly announced show time for the final porno film. He and Marie climbed up on the bed in some pretty skimpy underwear. A lot of people crowded into the bedroom and Ronnie and Ranger were driven back onto the bed and up against the headboard to make room. Ranger leaned his back against the headboard, and Ronnie sat in front of him. Jennie and Ray were seated on a couch on the side of the room, and Jennie was more interested in watching Ronnie than the movie, which she and Ray had seen before. The film began and Ronnie was surprised at the very good picture quality. Flash was a camera store guy and an enthusiast. He had a good print, some top of the line 35 mm projection equipment and a high quality screen. Ronnie was also surprised that there was no sex at all in the beginning, just guys sitting in a diner and talking.

Ranger decided he really liked Ronnie. She was beautiful, she was smart, and they were both unattached, but he might only be in town two more months. He decided to pursue her as aggressively as possible, pushing the envelope. He would be crestfallen if she said no, but exultant if she kept saying yes! Ranger leaned in to her ear and said "I noticed your serving motion puts a lot of strain on your shoulders and back. Should I give you a back rub to help you relax?"

"Yes" she said and smiled. Ranger's hands were strong and warm, and her shoulders were always tense from holding up her boobs. The massage felt wonderful, and she did begin to relax. He moved his legs up around hers and she settled a little closer to him.

On the screen, the scene changed dramatically. The young blond star was suspended on a stage in front of an audience, naked, helpless and totally exposed. Why, anyone could do anything to her and everyone could see it and she was powerless to resist! Ronnie was riveted! Her breathing became ragged and she literally quivered. She got wet in a second. It was very different to read a dry description in a scholarly article than to experience a high quality image. Although the film had been made in the 70's, the quality was good enough for her mind to project herself right into the scene. She realized that is what she was doing. When she tried unsuccessfully to stifle a moan and pushed back against him, Ranger could not help but notice. He lightly kissed her neck and said "Steady there, beautiful. I am assuming you have never seen this before, right?" Yes she said breathlessly, but he could not see her sly smile.

He moved his hands down from her shoulders to the bottom of her bra, and began to massage exactly where the underwire cut into her back. How did he know to do that? It felt wonderful! She was getting even more relaxed and wetter, too!

Ranger noticed she was completely charged up by this scene, and she was agreeing to everything he suggested, so he decided to swing for the fences! He kissed her neck again and said, "Would you like me to tie you up later?" Ronnie was electrified by the thought. But she had to confess later to Jennie that she did not just say yes. Without even thinking, she said "Oh, God, Yes!"

On screen, several women came into the scene to kiss and fondle the blonde, and then an athletic black guy took her forcefully in a long and almost psychedelic sequence that she knew from reading about it would end with multiple camera replays of his ejaculation, like the repeated slow motion explosions and deaths in a Sam Peckinpah western.

But all this action did not affect Ronnie nearly as much as the initial image of the vulnerable girl alone. When the girl was hanging naked and helpless, Ronnie's active mind filled in all the things that could be done to her that she could not resist. She also realized that most of them were on her bucket list. Ranger then moved his fingers gently under her bra and deftly massaged the red spots the underwire bra always caused her. It was like magic as he began to sooth away the biggest downside of being 'full figured". She had never been so turned on and trusting at the same time.

He kissed her neck again, this time with a little tongue that left a cool but hot spot on her skin. "Would you like me to unhook that bra?"

"Yessss....." she said. She smiled. He did. His hands found perfect placement and soon her back and shoulders felt better than they had in years. He worked his fingers diligently until all the soreness from the support bra was erased. He kissed her neck again while the credits from the film rolled. He leaned in and whispered in her ear "You realize that if I tie you up you will be helpless and I can do anything to you?"

Yes, she said and smiled. Her breath caught in her throat and her heart thudded even faster. He put his hand around her and hugged her protectively like she was cold. She was hot. She felt apprehensive and excited and scared but still felt like he was protecting her! Someone turned the lights on in the room and Jennie saw their embrace. She saw that Ronnie's eyes were big and wide, her face was flushed, and she looked happier than she had in years!

Ranger could now smell her wetness, and it gave him real insight. She just needed someone else to be in control so she could really let loose! Ranger whispered in her ear one last time "I want you, Ronnie! I need you. Are you willing to let me do anything I want? Do anything that I tell you to?" "Yes!" she hissed, and she smiled as she saw Jennie watching them.

As everyone filed out of the bedroom, Jennie slyly asked Ronnie if she needed a ride home. Ronnie looked frantic for second, but Ranger spoke up and took control for her. "I'll take care of her tonight." Jennie sure hoped he would, and like Gary never had!

They got in Ranger's jeep. He said he was crashing on a friend's couch, so they would have no privacy there. Ronnie said she had her own little house and they could have complete privacy, and directed him there. He soon parked in the driveway, got out and opened Ronnie's door for her. When she started toward her front door, he grabbed a roll of light nylon cord he had used to secure cargo in the open back of the jeep on the drive from California. Ronnie's eyes went wide when she saw it. This was really going to happen, wasn't it!

She locked the door behind them and Ranger kissed her sweetly. She could barely breathe! He kissed her neck and shoulders, unbuttoning her blouse and kissing more territory as it was exposed. He unhooked the underwire bra and then crushed her against his chest, putting his hands on the back of her shoulders and pressing her breasts hard against his pectoral muscles. He felt her nipples harden and press against him. Ronnie moaned.

Ronnie felt like she was watching a movie of herself. She knew she had no control. She knew Ranger was going to do whatever he wanted. She felt a surge of electricity go through her pussy! Nothing was her fault! Nothing was her choice! She had already said yes, and now she had to do whatever he wanted. Jennie was right; it made her hot as hell!

He must have sensed her excitement. He got a little rougher and quickly stripped off her pants and panties. He threw her onto the couch! He put several loops of rope around her left wrist, then looped it over the back of the couch and then under the leg of the couch. He tied it there, and she watched as he pulled a folding pocket knife from his pocket, snapped the blade out and cut the rope off. He did the same thing with her right wrist. Her arms were wide apart along the back of the couch, with her fine big breasts, held up by her pectoral muscles, were firm and rising and falling with her rapid breathing, and her nipples were like bullets.

He took her left knee in his hand and looped more rope under and around it. He tied the rope up to one that held her left arm, and then did the same on the right. She was now spread eagled on the couch with her knees up and her legs wide open and unable to move her arms and legs more than an inch or so. He liked the way she looked.

Ranger was no expert at this bondage thing. Most of his limited knowledge came from porn flicks that Flash had shown at previous parties. He really was not into whipping her, or spitting on her, or calling her slut, and he did not think she would be either. He thought she would get off on being told she was beautiful, told what he was going to do, and then having it happen to her!

She stared at him with her eyes dilated. He patiently checked her ropes to make sure she knew she was helpless. Then he did one thing he had seen in a film: he left her and went into the kitchen refrigerator and got himself a soft drink, letting her steep in her own juices a little.

It worked like in the movie. Ronnie suddenly got really mad at being left and ignored! She struggled against the ropes, she called him a bastard, she growled at him. But she could not budge her restraints, and her frustration knew no bounds. But her useless struggles just flushed her skin, added tension in her muscles, and brought home her complete helplessness, and that suddenly made her even more excited.

Ranger slowly walked back into the room. He turned and looked at her as if to say 'Oh, are you still here?' She struggled some more. When she finally stopped, he slowly began to take off his shirt. She stopped struggling and watched closely. He patiently folded his shirt and put it on one of the side chairs near the couch. He then did the same with the rest of his clothes. She stared at his erect penis with an open mouth. She never really got to see Gary's much; it was always in the dark and under the covers. But his one looked longer and thicker, with a bigger head on it, and it looked smooth and really hard. Was he going to make her suck it? She was sure he would!

He moved closer, stopping just inches from her face. Her eyes stayed focused on his dick, and he liked that! He leaned into her and she licked her lips in anticipation, but then he just rubbed her nipples with it. That felt good, but it was almost disappointing. Surely he would put it in her mouth now! She was just going to have to accept that!

But he did not! He moved around behind her on the couch and then cupped one breast in his hand. Then he roughly rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Ronnie jumped in shock. He pinched it a little harder and she screamed a muffled little scream, but she realized she was now frantic with excitement. He moved back in front of her and knelt down and then bit each nipple gently, then a little harder. It was like a direct connection to her pussy, and she began to worry about staining her couch.

He moved his head down and began kissing her thigh, just above the rope on her knee. He slowly moved toward her crotch, using his lips, teeth, and lots of tongue. He outlined her strong leg muscles, but when he got to within about an inch of her outer pussy lips, he moved over and started on the other knee. She was getting impatient. Gary had never shown any interest in kissing her pussy, but Ranger sure did. But he was teasing her again. Eventually he began to gently lick her outer lips. She gasped. She had read articles about it, but she had never experienced it! It felt wonderful! Maybe those lipstick lesbians were on to something?

He seemed to spend forever on them, and she was enchanted. He licked them, he sucked on them, and he bit them gently. Then he started on her inner lips, and she realized that was he kicking the whole thing up another notch. She squirmed on the couch, and began actively dripping from her pussy.

He finally spoke. "Ronnie, your pussy is beautiful and I could kiss it all night! But if you want me to stop I will."

"No" She cried. She just could not say yes to that question! Ranger began licking her vaginal entrance and she realized she had never felt anything remotely like this with Gary. It was also much better than she had ever felt when fingering herself. When he began to gently lick her clit she shook her hips and came as hard as she ever had in her life.

"That was tasty!" Ranger said. "Let's do that again." And he did. She came again, and again. He then left her clit for second and pushed his face forward, thrusting his tongue into her! She bucked and strained and tried to push her pussy into him even harder. She came again. Except for masturbation, she had just had more orgasms with Ranger than during the whole 11 years she was married to Gary! He put his hands under her and moved her ass forward on the couch even closer to him. She wondered what he was going to do. He then clamped his mouth onto her clit and sucked on it! She had one long rolling orgasm. She was not sure how long it lasted! He continued the suction and simultaneously began chewing on it gently. She almost passed out, but she came again first.

Her breathing was labored and he chuckled. "I am going to eat your ass now, Ronnie!"

What, she thought! That was nasty! That was disgusting. But when his tongue touched her, she bucked again. It didn't make her cum, but it made her horny. Really horny. He pushed his tongue further and further into her. She had never even imagined this.

"Ronnie" he said. "When I saw your cute little ass cheeks peeking out of that tennis dress, I knew I wanted to hug and kiss them. But it did not realize how much I would enjoy sticking my tongue in your tight little rosebud. It is truly delicious!"

She literally shivered. She had never been spoken to like this! And she had never felt like this. "I'll tell you something else, too, Ronnie. I plan to fuck that tight little ass too! That is one of my new goals in life."

She was aghast! Surely he couldn't do that. Then she realized he could if he wanted to. And she felt her anal sphincter twitch! Then Ranger stood up and positioned his cock right in front of Ronnie's mouth. She got cross-eyed looking at it!

Ranger discovered he was really getting into this! Ronnie was hotter than a firecracker!

"Stick out your tongue, Ronnie. She did. He slid the sensitive underside of his cock onto the top her tongue and moved it around. She could not believe how silky and warm the skin on his cock felt. He stopped moving his dick, but she kept licking it on her own. He chuckled.

"You get to choose Ronnie. Do you want to suck my cock, or just relax your jaw while I fuck your face? Either way I am going to come in your mouth!"

She drew in a deep breath as if the question had shocked her. But then her body answered for her. She opened her lips and sucked the end of his cock into her mouth.

"Good choice, Ronnie!. Start taking as much into your mouth as you can on each stroke. Suck on it as it moves out of your mouth, and then stop sucking and circle your tongue around as it moves toward you and into your mouth."

Ronnie moaned, and then exhaled strongly through her nose. Ranger could feel the air move on the top of his wet cock. Ranger laughed. "Nice touch Ronnie! I like the feeling of that air from your nose blowing on my cock. Do that every 5 strokes or so. Now stop sucking for just a moment and stick the end of your tongue gently down and lick and tease the little slit at the end of my cock. That's a girl. Do that every five strokes or so too."

Ronnie tasted a little clear fluid coming from that slit. She licked it. She liked it! "Okay, Ronnie, back to the old in and out. Yes! That's good. Now don't forget to take more and more in until you have it all. You may feel me hitting the back of your throat. Anticipate it and don't gag. That's good girl! You almost have it all. Don't forget to exhale on me!

She could feel her mouth getting fuller and fuller, as she took in more length and as Ranger's dick was swelling up a little bigger. She could taste a little more of that yummy fluid. She was not only just accepting the situation; she really wanted to make Ranger happy.

"Oh, Ronnie, you may have a real talent for this. Now let's try one more little variation. One the next stroke, stop with just the head of my cock in your mouth, hold it still, and suck really hard on it for a count of three.

Ronnie did. She felt the head of his cock swell even more as she sucked. She liked that.

"Wonderful, wonderful, Ronnie. I want you to add that in every five strokes or so too! So keep up the in and out, and sometimes at the top lick my slit, and sometimes stop and suck for a count of three, sometimes exhale through your nose on me. Sometimes swirl your tongue clockwise as you take me in, and sometime counterclockwise. You can pick the exact order. Surprise me!"

Ronnie concentrated on her task. She wanted to be good at it. She was getting the hang of it, and she was really beginning to enjoy it. All her of worries and troubles faded away and she felt peace of mind. It was wonderful to completely lose herself in pleasing Ranger.

"Okay, Ronnie. This is going very well. I feel myself touching the back of your throat sometimes now, so take me a little deeper so it happens on every stroke and make sure you don't gag. You should feel my balls hit your lower lips as you feel my dick at the back of your throat if you are doing things right. That's it beautiful! Now every once in a while take my dick all the way out of your mouth and suck on my balls for a few seconds. Nice. Now throw that in as another variation."

Ronnie was trying to remember all the things to do, and she thought she was doing pretty well. She was beginning to master overcoming her gag reflex, and was learning when to breathe through her nose at the right time without having to concentrate on it, and starting to like the full feeling when Ranger bottomed out in her throat. And she realized her pussy was starting to drip again.

"Oh, Ronnie, you are wonderful!" Ranger crooned. She loved his praise. "When I hit the back of your throat, see if you can get me down and extra half inch or so, and feel your throat grab on my cock as it goes down. You may have to open your lips a little wider, too. "

She tried it, and found it was actually a little easier and felt better to let him go on past the point where her gag reflex was triggered and on further down her throat a little bit. It actually felt so much better than she pushed forward as hard as she could to get it down as far as she could. She actually sighed a little bit when her throat relaxed even more and she just let him stay in there. He moved up and down, but always stayed beyond the tickle spot that triggered her gag reflex. She sighed again strongly and it came out almost as a humming sound!

"Ronnie that feels great!" Ranger exclaimed. She let him almost all the way out, sucked hard on the head, and then plunged it all the way down her throat again. She found a way to tense up her throat so as to let him slide by the gag spot more easily. He groaned. She was getting to him, and it made her feel powerful and great!

"Unbelievable!" Ranger said. "Ronnie you are so good I am starting to feel like I might come! Now stop with just the head in your mouth and suck even harder than normal. Stay right there, count to three, and then suck again."

Ronnie followed his instructions to the letter. She felt the head of his cock swell and it seemed to get even hotter, but he did not shoot.

"Oh Ronnie I want this to go on forever. You are wonderful! Try taking me down your throat again and go back to the alternating stuff" She did. "When I say 'take it' stop the in and out and just suck hard on the head and use your tongue on the underside. When I shoot into your mouth try to swallow before the count of three and then get ready for another spurt. Try to synchronize your suck and swallow sequence with timing of my squirts. I will probably shoot about five or six times."

"Okay" Ronnie hummed through her full mouth and throat. She was looking forward to it. Ranger had made he come so wonderfully, and now she wanted to make him feel good too. She wanted to make him feel better than any woman ever had!