Just the Six of Us Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,317 Followers

In response, she wet her lips with her tongue as Mike wrapped his arms around her. She tilted her head and felt a wave of... 'something,' pass through her as his lips touched hers. His hands were wrapped around her body, but he moved one up and ran it past her neck, and into the back of her hairline, cradling her head as she pushed her tongue into his mouth as he kissed her back passionately.

After a few moments, they slowly broke the kiss. She stepped back, looking at him for a reaction, while desperately trying to hide her own.

"How was that?" she asked.

After taking a breath, Mike smiled and winked. "You are a wonderful kisser," he said. The smile she flashed back at him made his heart soar.

"You're pretty good yourself," she responded, grossly underemphasizing the true effects she was feeling, and trying to still the sensations that were coursing through her body.

She climbed into her car, her skirt exposing both luscious legs as the slit in her dress fell to both sides while she positioned herself in her seat. With a final smile, she let him shut her door. As she started her car and pulled off toward the entrance, he looked at his watch and hopped into his own vehicle. As she started out of the parking lot, he followed closely behind.

"Would a quick squeeze on the package have been too much to fuckin' ask?"

After arriving home, Mike allowed Beth to enter the house first. She smiled at the foot of the steps before climbing them to the porch, and flashed him a last view of her exquisite legs through the slit in her skirt as she did so, before disappearing into the house.

After giving Beth a chance to get upstairs, Mike entered himself.

"How was the movie?" Sarah asked, being drawn out of her room by his return from town.

"Dumb," he said, as she sauntered over to him.

Only then did he noticed what she was wearing, or not wearing being more accurate. It was his own button down shirt that she'd worn the other day, but now left completely unbuttoned, and a pair of her satiny panties, a deep purple in color, and nothing else.

He swallowed hard and turned to head up the stairs. Danni was coming down the stairs just then cutting off his escape, and she was wearing another of his shirts also unbuttoned and nothing underneath but a pair of bright pink panties.

"Oh shit," Mike said, not intending it to be out loud. He stumbled backwards into the den, which caused him to bump into Emma. He turned and his mouth dropped open even further, if that were possible.

She was dressed the same as her sisters, one of his shirts, left unbuttoned and a pair of baby blue panties. She stepped forward and placed her arms around his waist, putting her breasts firmly into the front of his body, just below his chest as he felt the other two coming up from behind.

"If you don't go fuck them right the fuck now..."

'Oh, shut the fuck up'. Mike thought.

"I, uh... have to go... check my... breasts," he blurted, attempting to make a desperate dash from between the three. "I mean, Email."

Emma giggled and hopped over to the couch, her shirt falling open as she flopped herself down into a seductive pose, affording him a full view of her breasts which actually stopped him in his tracks for a second with the old "deer in headlights" syndrome. Danni came around him followed by Sarah, both of them taking a set on each side of Emma, all six breasts fully visible and inviting as they all lay half across and entangling one another.

"You can't tell me that you are going to pass this up. I'll even give you a reprieve from the bet for tonight. Come on man, do it."

'I said, shut the fuck up'. Mike thought, forcing his eyes shut.

"Wanna watch TV with us?" Danni asked, her voice sounding impressively innocent.

His eyes popped open and he slowly shook his head. "Gotta... go shave," he said again. Mike literally had to force himself to turn around and trudge upstairs. Giggles erupted below him as he ascended to the second floor.

It was only a little after ten, but he decided the best course of action under the circumstances was to cut his losses, call it a day and head to bed. Not bothering to shower, he stripped off his clothes and slid between his sheets.

It seemed that his sisters were intent on pulling out all the stops. What did they have in store for him in the morning, or even later tonight for that matter? He was really dreading whatever was to come with the morning light.

"Dreading? Don't be such a pussy."

'Oh, shut up.'

Then, the door to his room opened.

"Hey, now here's a promising sign. This might be what we've been waiting for."

'You've been waiting for'. Mike corrected.

The light in the hallway was off, but Mike new it was Danni. She came in and shut the door behind her quickly, sliding into bed next to him. He felt much more at ease as he felt her warmth start to seep into him, felt her soft body pressing up against his. He brushed her hair out of the way and gave her a good night kiss on the neck.

Sleep overcame them both and the night passed uneventfully. Mike's dreams were worse than they had been in a while, but there were no clowns or car wrecks. However, there were several sex dreams, one right after another.

Sarah was blowing him and getting him to the edge of orgasm before biting down on his dick, over and over again. Emma would sit on his face but not let him touch her pussy, hanging just a few inched over his head and out of reach of his tongue. Danni would rub up against him in their bed and beg him to fuck her, but when he looked and reach down, he didn't have a dick.

He slept, but it wasn't very restful.

******

Morning came and Mike lifted his head with a start. He looked to his left. Danni still lay next to him, sleeping comfortably. His head dropped back to the pillow and he sighed happily. He hoped the day would go as well as it had started.

"I still say you cheated the other night. I could win the bet easily if I wanted to."

'Well, you're up early,' he thought.

"I could just tell you to do something that you have to do. Like, eat or keep breathing. You'd have to do it and I'd win the bet."

'One; we both know the bet involves the girls and sex. You're just still upset that I outwitted you the other day, fair and square. And two; that would be cheating.'

"Oh yeah right, like you don't know how to cheat."

'I didn't cheat. You're just pissed that I'm winning.'

"You're sisters are hornier than ever. The new and improved, sweet and innocent Danni is only a breath away from helping the others torture you into submission. She's still being sweet and innocent about it, but it still borders on torture with you in the condition you're in. She probably wouldn't even have sex with you this morning if you asked her, maybe even begged. I bet the others asked her to stop having sex with you until you give in."

'Yes she would,' he thought, suddenly irritated.

"Nah, bet she won't, just try it. Make a move on her and we'll just see what happens."

Mike turned and started to move the sheets down so he could, but then stopped, a smile playing across his lips.

'Nice try, fucker,' he said, 'one bet at a time.' He had almost lost the bet right there.

"You can't hold out much longer, seeing how you're trapped right square in the middle of this estrogen jungle. I'm going to win sooner or later anyway, just give it up dude. Put all of us out of our misery."

'Maybe,' he said, grinning, 'but it'll be later, if at all'.

The voice was getting good, calculating and cunning. It was probably because it was getting more and more pissed and frustrated. He'd made it four days so far. In Mike's mind, that was a win, in and of itself. He smiled. It was going to be a great day.

He quietly pulled himself out of his bed, leaving Danni quietly snoring behind him. Leaving the room, he headed for the bathroom, but slowed as he heard Emma's door open. She was wearing an old t-shirt of his and had obviously just woken up. It was then he was struck at just how much a natural beautiful his twin really was. Here she stood, fresh out of bed, hair all messed up, wearing no make-up, and she still looked beautiful.

"Morning beautiful." he said heading again towards the bathroom.

"Morning," she said, a weak smile on her face. She seemed to be the same old Emma at the moment, not the sex-crazed temptress that had been molesting Beth for the past few days in order to torment him. She followed him in, and grabbed her toothbrush.

Mike was taking his clothes off, and stepped into the shower to take off his underwear. 'Might as well try to maintain the appearance of decency anyway,' he thought.

Emma finished brushing her teeth and grabbed a brush to try and pull her hair back into her customary braid. She stopped in mid stroke, as a wicked smile emerged from behind her face. The temptress was suddenly awake.

Mike had the water on, nice and warm when the shower door swung open and there stood Emma, stark naked. She was smiling at him as she glanced down at his dick, then slowly back up his body until she regained eye contact. Stepping into the shower with him, she pulled the door behind her and shut it with a click.

He expected her to start grabbing at him, or kissing him or something. But she didn't. She just stared as she started soaping herself up. She didn't touch him, intentionally anyway. The only contact between the two, were the few brushes that couldn't be avoided against his chest. She let her hands roam over her body and gently rubbed and pinched her softer parts, letting the soap seep in and then rinsing it away with the shower spray. Mike felt his dick twitch, then start to swell as he watched his twin.

That's when the voice shifted into overdrive, saying, ""Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" over and over again.

She finished washing herself as his dick just pulsed and throbbed until fully erect, poking proudly and unashamed out in front of him and demanding attention from her. She ignored it and opened the door and stepped out of the shower, leaving him standing and staring.

"What... AGAIN? How can you let her leave? You better not let her get away, I'm warning you. DO SOMETHING. WE NEED THAT PUSSY!

She put a foot up on the toilet seat and slowly ran her towel down her leg, slowly wiping and drying the beaded water as it gently kissed its way down her tanned skin.

His eyes fluttered to her perfect ass, dripping with beads of water, and he nearly leapt out of the shower as she began to wipe it down with her towel, and then moved to the other leg. She turned as she finished her lower half, allowing him a perfect view of her breasts, wet with beads of moisture and nipples erect. Running the now damp towel across her breasts, she quickly finished and turned her attention back to Mike. She smiled sweetly at him and glanced down at his swollen cock.

"Looks like someone wanted to say hi," she said, then added with a shake of her head, "such a shame," before turning and heading for the door. His gaze locked on her perfect ass and wouldn't let go as it shifted and swung its way side to side through the door, and out of the room.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" the voice screamed loudly.

Then he heard a muffled voice in the hall, afterward Emma's distinct voice again, "Nope, I'm all done."

The door opened and Beth walked half in. She looked up at the shower, saw her dripping brother, and then her gaze automatically dropped to his erection, still so rudely pointing straight outwards.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," she blurted suddenly, turning and leaving for her room.

Mike sighed, rolling his eyes and turning off the water. Maybe the day wouldn't be as great as he'd originally thought.

Sarah was making breakfast as he came down the stairs a few minutes later. She was wearing her apron again, over shorts and a t-shirt. He came up behind her and gave her a hug, kissing her on the cheek.

"Morning, sweetie." she said as she flipped a pancake over in the pan.

"Morning." he replied. She seemed to be acting normal, not like the sex kitten she'd been the last few days.

"Sex panther is more like it."

Mike sighed. He hoped the morning would be uneventful. He stared hungrily at the plate of pancakes that Sarah brought over to him and began to quickly devour them. He glanced over at her and nearly choked on his food. She still had on the apron but aside from that, she was naked.

'When had she taken off her clothes?' he wondered.

He lowered his gaze, staring at his plate of food. He glanced back up briefly and furrowed his brow in confusion. Her shorts and top were back on.

'What the hell?' he thought.

Then Danni came bouncing down the stairs. Mike felt her come up behind him and lean over, kissing him on the neck. He turned to return her kiss as she came around the table but stared open mouthed as she stepped into full view. She was completely naked, her ass bouncing behind her as she went to give Sarah a peck on the cheek.

Mike rubbed his eyes and stared astonished at her. She was clothed again.

"I warned you pal. Yeah, you're losing it. I warned you what the lack of pussy could do to an otherwise healthy guy. You're gonna have to start listening to me more."

'I really am losing it,' Mike thought, wide eyed. 'Damn it, what's going on'?

He would have sworn on a stack of Bibles to the Pope that they were both naked. Two more sets of feet were pounding down behind him, and out of sheer self defense Mike lowered his head into his plate.

"Sorry about this morning." Beth whispered, bending low to kiss him on the cheek.

"I'm not," Emma said, whispering seductively into his ear as she kissed him on the other cheek. "Not in the least, lover."

But Mike couldn't lift his head up. He was suddenly terrified of being accosted by a sea of breasts and ass, quivering pussies and vibrating tongues.

"What did you put in these, Sarah?" Mike asked suspiciously.

"What do you mean, sweetie?" she asked, sincerely.

"I'm...uh... seeing things, I guess," he answered. "Am I allergic to anything that we know of?"

She came over and felt his forehead, in full-on mothering mode. "No, nothing. Are you feeling okay?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I feel fine. I'm just not awake yet, I guess."

She eyed him suspiciously, but turned back after a few seconds to finish her cooking.

He speared some pancakes and popped them into his mouth. His sisters all fixed their plates and began congregating around him at the table. He glanced up and looked at Beth. She was topless and rubbing maple syrup on her nipples. Emma leaned over and licked one of them, sticky syrup forming a rope between her tongue and the nipple.

"Oh my god," he said, aloud.

All four sisters turned and looked him. Again, they were all dressed, in their normal morning clothes for a change, and all had raised eyebrows looking at him.

"Is something wrong?" Danni asked him.

"No, no." Mike said, shaking his head quickly while lowering his eyes. "Just, really good pancakes."

Sarah eyed him unconvincingly.

'Oh my god, I really am losing it.' Mike thought.

"On top of everything that I could point out, you talk to a voice in your head, pal. By most people's standards you lost it a while back. But, I know what's really wrong with you, if you're interested."

Mike rolled his eyes, drawing another concerned look from a few of his sisters.

'This should be good,' he thought.

"You're horny."

'Now there's a revelation,' he thought sarcastically.

"No dumb-ass. I mean, you've crossed over line. You've deprived your naturally overactive libido of its necessary sustenance. That won't cause hallucinations, just by itself. But living with four beautiful women, three of which are willing to fuck you to sleep, then fuck you back awake, then fuck you in the shower, then fuck you..."

'I get the idea.' he thought, cutting the voice off.

"Living 24/7 inside an environment like this, and declining to participate in all the obvious pleasures offered freely to you, is like going on a fast while sitting the whole time at a banquet table full of your favorite foods. That's capable of driving even the best example of a man crazy. Is that plain enough for you shit-head? I'd draw you a fuckin' mental picture, but the damn mural is right there in front of you, idiot. WE NEED PUSSY!!"

Shaking his head to clear it again, he stood and dropped his plate into the sink, rinsing off the remainder of his food and syrup and placed it into the dish washer along with his fork.

He had a few chores he had to get done, mostly with his sister's vehicles. He changed into some old clothes and grabbed his wallet. Pulling his door shut behind him, he headed back downstairs and into the kitchen.

"It's time to change the oil and filters in all the vehicles," he announced. All of them didn't actually need it, but he was going to change them all anyway to get out of the house for a while. "I'm going to head to the auto parts store and get what I need. Ya'll need anything before I leave, or is there something anyone wants me to bring back from town?"

Sarah opened her mouth to say something, but thought better of it and just shook her head. But, he knew by the grin on her face that she was thinking she'd have plenty of time to torture him later.

"Need some company?" Beth asked.

Mike shook his head, "I can handle it, unless you just wanna learn how."

She shrugged as she stood nodding her head, and then headed up to change. She came back down in a low cut shirt and some shorts.

He could stand being around Beth. 'She won't torture me,' he told himself for the thousandth time.

So, what happened this morning at breakfast?" she asked, as Mike drove.

Mike sighed. There wasn't any chance of him keeping it from her. She'd just keep bugging him until he answered her, he knew.

"Well, our sisters have been tormenting me," he informed her, "trying to get me to start sleeping with each of them."

"Trying?" she asked, "You led me to believe you were already sleeping with them."

Mike realized that she didn't know he had been trying to avoid sleeping with them.

"Well, I've been trying to control myself," he explained, "maybe to exert some sort of control over their actions as well, if I can."

Beth laughed. "Oh, I see. And now they're attacking you."

Mike nodded, "I was just trying to prove to myself, that I could have a modest level of restraint is all."

"May I ask, for how long?" she inquired.

"Two weeks." he answered, glancing over at her and seeing her smiling, trying to stifle a laugh. "It's not funny." he said, causing her to burst out laughing.

"The worst thing you can do to a woman is tell her she can't do something, or can't have something. Sooner or later, she'll have it, or will have done it," she said, smirking. "Now I can understand all the attention you and I have been getting the past few days," she said, "They've been dressing so... slutty and behaving so badly. I thought perhaps that the change in their behavior was a result of you sleeping with them, which it still is indirectly. But the reverse is actually true, since they're attempting to reestablish incestuous relations with you."

"Yeah," he said, "something like that. But as far as their choice of dress, I wouldn't have called it slutty, just provocative for my benefit. Or like last night after we got home, alluring in the extreme."

They arrived at the store and he showed Beth how to look up her car model and year and find the right type and size filter. He went over and grabbed two cases of oil and carried them to the counter, along with the five filters, borrowing a marker to match each filter to the appropriate vehicle.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,317 Followers