Just the Six of Us Ch. 25

Story Info
Mike, his sisters, and the voice in his head.
11.7k words
4.79
249.6k
280

Part 32 of the 37 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,312 Followers

First of all, greetings and thank you to my new editor, Drew. He got the story edited and back to me in one day. Kudos!

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 26 is on the way.

Chapter 25

Mike turned and began to walk away from Emily. He steeled his resolve to avoid turning back to see what she was doing, looking at him or heading to class. He had to be firm and not give her hope, if he wasn't going to pursue a relationship with her. He didn't feel the same way about her that he did with Emma or any of his other sisters. It just felt so far away, so juvenile to him now. It seemed like such a hassle or a waste of time to have to deal with.

He immediately felt bad thinking such thoughts about Emily, and shook the thoughts from his head. She didn't deserve that, not after all that she'd been through while out in California. He vowed to sit and talk to his sisters about what to do, and to set aside time to explain to Emily.

Emma was waiting for him at the door, a scowl on her face.

Mike sighed as he passed her. "What?" he asked.

"Well, what did she want?" Emma growled.

"She can't just say hi?" Mike shot back.

Emma didn't respond but Mike could feel the heat from her angry gaze boring into the back of his head. He liked the term "bitch lights" but didn't dare push her any farther.

"You can sure be a real bitch when you want," he said, instead, but realized that this too might have set her off.

She came up beside him then and giggled, her scowl turning into a playful good-girl-doing-bad-things grin. "Sorry, I just don't like other girls trying to steal my toys."

Mike smiled, glad that she'd turned off the "bitch lights" and was in a better mood. "So I'm a toy now, huh?"

Emma shrugged and leaned close to whisper in his ear. "Just say the word and I'll show you how I'd like to play with you... Master."

Their first class was relatively uneventful, with Dr. Hines droning on while the twins furiously took notes. Their next class, however, got a little more exciting when Mike decided to test Emma's boundaries.

Mike stopped short and shook his head, closing his eyes.

Emma continued on into the room, turning back to wink at her little brother. Dr. Taylor entered just after Mike did, closed the door and went to toss his bag and a stack of papers on the desk.

Matt had a few desks empty next to him and Emma chose the one closest, leaving Mike the empty one beside her. Grabbing her arm he pulled her close and whispered into her ear. Emma giggled and nodded, turning and whispering slightly. "Yes, Master."

She'd chosen a short black skirt and a low cut white top that showed her cleavage off nicely, something she thought Mike would have enjoyed. Thinking for a few seconds, she smiled and stood, heading towards the professor, and leaned low over his desk.

"I'm gonna freak the fuck out," the voiced chimed in.

From the professor's point of view, he had a direct view down the front of her shirt and wasn't hesitant about getting an eyeful. The young girl didn't have the largest breasts, but she was so lithe and fit, she was incredibly sexy. Sometimes he really loved his job.

The class themselves could barely contain themselves. Most of the girls that noticed rolled their eyes in irritation and disgust. The guys couldn't take their eyes off of her, however, and fifteen sets of eyes were glued to her ass, clearly visible underneath her skirt, which had ridden up when she'd bent over to whisper into the professor's ear.

"Boundaries my ass man, she'd probably fuck us right now. Wait, can we tell her to do that?"

Matt coughed when Mike glanced over and smacked him in the arm. Matt turned and shot him a look. "Sorry man, but that's fuckin' hot," he leaned over and whispered, a little too loudly.

Emma turned and glanced back standing up and hiding her assets once more as the professor finally answered her question.

Mike was desperately trying not to burst from laughter. Emma calmly walked back and resumed her seat. Mike lowered his head and found his phone.

"Good girl," he sent to her.

"Thank you, Master. I'm so horny now, though, I think I might stick to the seat," she texted back, the message popping up as Dirty Fuck Slave.

Mike read it and coughed back a laugh that threatened to escape. He glanced over at Matt, still sneaking glances at Emma. Smiling, he texted Emma again. "Keep tormenting Matt in your next class."

"Yes, Master," came the reply from Dirty Fuck Slave.

"Please tell me you're gonna hit that soon."

'In time, bro, in time,' Mike thought back.

Class continued without further interruption, save for Matt ogling Emma as much as he could get away with.

After class ended, Matt headed off to his next class with Emma, leaving Mike to finish his last class by himself.

At the end of the day, Mike headed to his truck, where he found Emma waiting for him patiently. He smiled as she turned and stuck her rear out. "Just stick it in right here, Mike," she said, grinning back at him.

Chuckling, Mike kept walking to his side and unlocked the doors. "Get in the truck before someone actually does come and stick something in there."

Emma giggled and hopped in. "God, I'm so fucking horny now, Master," she giggled as his truck roared to life.

Mike laughed. "You really like calling me that, don't you."

Emma grinned and leaned over.

"Only because I like to be your dirty little slave," she said as she planted a kiss on his cheek.

"So what did you do to Matt?"

Emma giggled and shrugged. "Oh, a little of this and a little of that," she said cryptically.

Mike raised an eyebrow at her.

Giving in, she leaned over and began to rub his crotch. "Well, first I dropped my pen on 'accident' and bent over in front of him, giving him a great view of my ass, and everything else you can see from the back. After that I dropped it again, letting him get it this time and smacking him in the arm when he took too long getting back into his chair, ogling my legs the whole time. When class was over, I accidentally 'fell' into his lap. I could feel his hard-on through his pants!"

As she related the last part, she glanced up at him. "Is that what you wanted?"

Mike smiled and nodded towards his crotch. "You tell me," he said.

Emma smiled as she felt the bulge in his pants. "I think someone is turned on," she said, her hand fumbling with his zipper.

"Not yet," he said, leaning over and kissing her on the cheek. "I want to save my energy for tonight."

"Damn it, man, you're killing me."

Emma's face fell slightly at that and Mike didn't miss it. "Okay," she said, scooting back over into her seat.

Mike decided to change the subject quickly. "I actually need to ask your advice on something."

"Yes, you can fuck me in the ass right now," she said.

Mike burst out laughing with her, breaking the tense air. After several seconds of laughter, he finally contained himself and shook his head. "No, no, no," he said. "Not what I meant."

"Darn it," she quipped.

"I'd ask all of the family what to do, but I don't want to blow my chance for revenge on Beth and Sarah."

"What's up?" Emma said as she rummaged around in her back pack.

"Well, I'd like to ask you and Danni, honestly. I guess I'd better wait till later when I can get you two alone."

"Great plan, sexy, but I don't think Danni is interested in girls."

Mike laughed again, but shook his head. "No, it's about serious things."

Emma glanced over. "Do I need to be concerned?"

Mike shook his head quickly. "No, baby, you don't. I promise," he said with a wink.

As they pulled into the driveway, Mike saw that his other three sisters were home. "Good," he said. "Maybe I can get you two alone now."

Emma resisted the obvious joke and hopped out of the truck, heading inside.

Mike followed, his eyes dancing around Emma's bouncing ass and exquisite legs as they moved ahead of him. Beth and Sarah came out as they approached the door, "We're going shopping," Sarah called, a lengthy grocery list in her hand, smiling as she noticed Mike watching Emma's legs.

Once inside, Mike headed towards Danni's room and found her studying at her desk. "Hey," she said, glancing up at him.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"Of course, baby," she said, pushing her chair back and moving towards him.

"Meet me in Emma's room in 5 minutes, quietly," he said.

Nodding, Danni turned and looked at her clock as he turned to leave. Quickly changing into some lounging pants and an old shirt, he turned and headed toward Emma's room. She'd changed and was going through her backpack looking for a book.

Mike entered and moved to sit on her bed, quietly waiting.

"So can I help you?" Emma asked, glancing over at him.

"Danni is on her way, remember, I needed to ask the two of you about something."

Emma nodded, remembering. As if on cue, the door opened and Danni entered, moving over to the bed and sitting next to Mike.

"I've got a few things, actually," he said, nodding at Emma to sit on the bed. "First, Emma knows that I'm better," he said, glancing over at Danni. "I'm still keeping the secret from the other girls, so I need you two to help me." "No problem baby," Danni said, her hand coming to rest on his knee.

Emma felt a pang of jealousy hit her then and resisted scowling at Danni. "Of course, Master," she said eventually.

Danni raised her eyebrows at Mike, and then Emma. "Master?"

Emma blushed a little then. "Um, yeah."

Mike grinned. "That's one of the other things. Emma's found that she likes to be dominated. What I'd like is for you to help me out, if you can. When I'm not around, I need you to make sure she behaves and does what I tell her to do."

Danni scowled for a second.

Emma saw the look and shook her head at Danni. "Don't worry, it really turns me on. I like it."

Danni, satisfied for the moment, shrugged and nodded at Mike.

"I'd love for you to be able to dominate her some too, if you wanted," he said. "I'm still getting used to the idea and I figured that some extra help wouldn't hurt. All I've made her do is stuff to me and flirting with other people."

Danni smiled. "I might enjoy that," she said, a playful smile on her face. "But I've got one condition," she said.

"Which is?" Mike asked, curious.

"Whenever one of our commands conflicts, mine supersedes yours. Mine is the one she follows when we tell her two different things."

Mike considered the ramifications of that for a second, but shrugged, figuring that it was all sex and Danni would never do anything to hurt Emma.

"Yeah, you think that now, but just wait. This is gonna bite you in the ass."

"Second, once the other sisters know that I'm all better, there might need to be a few changes at night. Now, I love sleeping next to you, Danni, I really do. There's just one small problem. It's not fair to our sisters for you to have ALL the nights."

Danni sighed and nodded. "I know baby, I've thought that for a while too. I know it's only fair for me to share you."

"I also know that I've got to keep you happy, and feeling safe," he said, a hand moving up to her cheek. "What I'm thinking is that Emma, being so like me, could be sort of a surrogate Mike for you, when I'm with Beth or Sarah."

Emma smiled and nodded, immediately liking the idea.

Danni grinned back at her. "She helped a little when you were still clueless about what was going on, so that wouldn't be too bad. What about when you stay with her?"

"That was what I was wondering, I hadn't quite figured that out," he said.

"I don't mind sharing with her," Emma said, but saw they didn't quite catch her meaning. "I mean, when I need to I can share your bed with you, AND her."

Danni thought for a few seconds. "I think we can both handle that," she said smiling at her youngest sister.

"Next, I'd like some sisterly and... girlfriendly advice about Emily."

"Just fuck her bro,"the voice chimed in.

Mike ignored it. "I like her," he said. Both of their faces fell visibly. "But, it's not even in the same vicinity of how I care about you. My feelings for her are a teardrop, compared to the ocean of love I have for my sisters, all of them. If I could drink of my love for you, I'd never go thirsty, eat of it and I'd never go hungry."

"You are such a woman."

'Shut the hell up,' Mike thought. He continued on. "That doesn't mean that I want to completely ignore her. I just want to be clear with her that I can't have a relationship. I also don't want her to think that it's because she had so much bad shit happen to her out in California. I can't think of a reason, other than 'I'm dating my sisters,' that I shouldn't go out with her. I can't really tell her that, unless you guys think she can handle it. I don't want to risk losing her friendship."

Both of his sisters were shaking their heads. "No, you can't tell her about us," Emma said.

"That's a tough one, baby," Danni said. "Give us some time, us girls will figure something out," she said, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. She moved slightly back and gave him a little room, glancing over at Emma. "Domination, huh?" she said, a wicked smile crossing her face.

"You can't make her, like... clean your room, that's just mean."

"What if I make her clean my room in the nude, and she doesn't get to fuck you until she's done?"

Mike chuckled, and Emma had a wry grin on her face. "I think you might be a natural," he said with a laugh.

"Are you okay with that?" Danni asked, looking at Emma.

"What, cleaning your room in the nude?"

Danni laughed. "No Emmy, being my slave as well as his."

Emma smiled at that. "Yes, Mistress, I think it'll be fun."

Danni grinned back. "Me too," she said. "I could get used to this Mistress stuff."

Mike smiled. "Just make sure that it's not anything that would hurt any of us, and it's something that she wouldn't have trouble doing on her own. Don't make her go fuck a busload of baseball players."

Emma turned and looked at him. "What makes you think I wouldn't do that on my own?"

Mike shook his head, knowing she was deliberately trying to irk him.

"She's not allowed to wear panties until one of us allows her to," Mike said, ignoring the comment.

"So what did you do today then," Danni asked.

"He made me not wear panties, of course, and then I 'accidentally' flashed the class, let the professor look at my cleavage, flashed Matt, let him look at my legs, and then 'accidentally' sat in his lap."

"Poor Matt," Danni said. "We need to get him a girlfriend if you are going to keep tormenting him."

Emma snapped her fingers then, an idea hitting her. "What about that! Emily can start seeing Matt!"

Mike was already shaking his head. "Emily hated him in high school; I doubt it's changed much."

"You never know, Mike," Danni said. "You'd never have thought she'd do all the stuff she did out in California."

"That's true, baby brother," Emma nodded. "She might just need some of that horny bastard."

"It's a possibility," he conceded.

"Let's invite them to the camping trip," Danni said, turning to lie on her stomach.

Mike nodded, moving to stand.

"I've got a question for you," Danni said, stopping him from rising off the bed. "What happened to her in California?" She stood for a second and moved to lock the door before returning to the bed. She moved over and whispered something in Emma's ear.

"Well," Mike began.

Emma grinned at her and obediently replied, "Yes, Mistress."

Emma moved over and began to rummage around Mike's lounging pants until she found what she'd been commanded to find.

"Keep going," Danni said, looking at Mike.

"She... uh," he stuttered.

"What now, Mistress?" Emma asked, looking over at Danni for more orders.

"She was a virgin when we split up at the end of high school, and we never really had a chance to change that. She left for California so quickly."

"Stroke him, but don't put it in your mouth," Danni commanded.

Emma complied, running her hand up and down Mike's swelling member.

"Keep talking, Mike," Danni said.

Clearing his throat, Mike nodded. "She met a guy out there and..." he started.

"Did that make you jealous to hear?" Danni asked.

Mike thought for a second, trying to concentrate on something other than the smooth hand currently stroking him.

"Dude, this is just fuckin' weird, but whatever, I'll take it."

"Yes, it did," he replied.

"Go on," Danni said.

"Well, she said he was a nice guy and decided, after some pressuring from him, to let him... have..."

"Fuck her," Danni interrupted.

Mike nodded, "Yeah, she decided to let him have sex..."

"No, Mike, she decided to let him do what to her? Stroke him faster, Emma."

Mike groaned as Emma's hand speed increased slightly.

"She decided to let him fuck her," Mike said.

"Very good, continue."

Nodding, Mike glanced down into Emma's gorgeous eyes for a second as she looked up at him, his cock in her hand.

"She let him fuck her, and at first it was great, she said."

"She enjoyed how he fucked her?"

Mike nodded. "She said he eventually began to ask her for wilder and wilder things."

"Did she tell you what he wanted?"

Mike nodded. "Other than normal sex stuff, blow jobs, et cetera, he made her do... anal sex."

"Did you like the mental image of her getting fucked in the ass?"

Mike was silent for a second.

Danni decided to rephrase the question. "Did you picture yourself fucking her in the ass when she told you what he did?"

Mike immediately nodded. "Yes, I did."

"Put the tip of his dick in your mouth, slave," Danni said, trying the word out. "Keep stroking. Continue, Mike," she said as she stood and slowly began to pull her shorts off.

"After that, it became a regular thing to try something new."

"Did she say that she let him come in her mouth?"

"No, but I would imagine that he did," he said. "Eventually, he brought another girl home, and convinced her to have a threesome."

"How did you picture her when she told you that?"

Emma moaned softly, changing hands as she pumped her brother's cock.

"God," Mike muttered. "I saw her with her face buried in Emma's pussy, doggy style with me behind her fucking her." Emma moaned in his lap, the image conjured by Mike's words turning her on.

"Go on," Danni said, pulling her top off and softly pinching one of her nipples.

"She said that eventually it was routine for her to fuck another woman, that he'd bring home multiple girls, from the gym or class or wherever, and they'd all fuck. She said that eventually she'd consented to let his friends fuck her."

"What did you picture then?"

"I saw a bunch of strange guys fucking her."

"Deeper now, slave," Danni said to Emma, who complied. "In and out, no hands, and slowly, we don't want him to cum yet. Did you like picturing your pure ex-girlfriend getting fucked by a bunch of guys you didn't know?"

"Kind of," Mike admitted.

"What about picturing that pretty blonde head buried between Emma's legs?"

Mike groaned as Emma moaned, the thought turning her on as well.

"I liked it, a lot."

"Keep going," Danni whispered, her hand moving from her nipple down to her underwear, pulling them off and dropping them to the floor, her fingers moving down towards her clitoris and gently beginning to rub, a soft moan escaping her lips.

"She said eventually that she stopped going to church, stopped going to class. Fucking had become her sole purpose, doing whatever he wanted. She said that there wasn't anything she didn't try. Anal sex, multiple partners, women, men, everything was game."

Danni came forward then, as Emma popped Mike's cock out of her mouth. "Lie on your pillow and watch me fuck him," Danni said to her. "You can make yourself cum," she said.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,312 Followers