Just Two Girls Out On The Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next six months we got together every time that John left on one of his excursions and a few times when he was still at home. Once I did Ralph in the basement while John watched a football game just over our heads. One night after we had just finished a strenuous bout and while I was sucking Ralph's cock to try and get him up again he'd said:

"I know I'm twenty years older that you Marion and I know it will scandalize the family, but you and I belong together" and that was the end of it. I wasn't all that happy as far as my situation with John was concerned, but I was nowhere near being ready to leave John and I sure wasn't ready to marry his father.

Ralph had been my first infidelity and it had shown me that I felt no remorse at getting the sex that John wasn't giving me from someone else. The six months with Ralph also had shown me that long term relationships tended to get too involved so I resolved that my next lover wasn't going to be much more that a one night stand. Since then I have lost count of how many cocks have done John's job for him.

+++++

Ralph reached the table and I saw his face as he saw my mom sitting there. I giggled and said:

"What's the matter pops? Did you come expecting to maybe get laid tonight?"

He looked from me to my mother and said, "Good evening Mona. Marion didn't tell me that you were going to be here, but I am delighted to see you."

He slid into the booth next to mom so he could face me and I saw the unspoken question on his face.

"You once asked me to fix you up with my mom. Consider yourself fixed up. Now I'm going to leave the two of you alone to work out the details. I'll call you in the morning mom. You two enjoy."

I got up and left them there and went off to find myself a stud for the night.

12