Just When I Thought It Was Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you Andy,' I said softly.

'What for?' he asked, a little surprised by my sudden and unexpected move.

'For everything,' I smiled. 'For being patient with me when you didn't have to be; for making me feel special and loved again; for showing me that you respect and value me as a person and for being the best lover an old woman could possibly hope to find.'

He kissed me tenderly on the lips. 'I think I'm the lucky one Beth. You're a very special woman and I'm looking forward to both the friendship that will develop between us and the sexual adventure we'll have together.'

His last words made me momentarily think of Diane's wild suggestions and I wondered how Andy might respond to them but now wasn't the time. Right now I was already starting to become very wet so I had more pressing needs. He seemed to sense this as he kissed me again and brought his hand up to fondle my left breast. I moaned softly into his mouth as I felt my breast being squeezed and fondled in his strong hand and I knew I wanted his hand replaced by his mouth very soon. Breaking our kiss, I stood up, took his hand and said: 'I think it's time for you to see my bedroom,' as I led him upstairs.

Standing by the bed, he soon had my blouse and skirt removed, just as I had planned. I kissed down his chest as I removed his shirt and unfastened his trousers. Kneeling in front of him, I slowly pulled them down and was faced with the proud outline of his hard cock in his tight fitting boxers. I gently ran my fingers over its outline and kissed it, feeling him twitch and jerk under my touch. Slowly I eased his boxers down, to be faced with the large cock I remembered so well. My memory hadn't been playing tricks on me; he had an incredible cock that was every bit as long and thick as I remembered. Just looking at it made my mouth water with anticipation and that feeling only grew when I wrapped my hand around the hard shaft and slowly started to pump his manhood with my fist.

I noticed a little bit of precum on the tip of the large mushroom head and immediately licked it off as he moaned with pleasure. I swirled my tongue around the head, teasing him before kissing the tip and relaxing my lips, allowing him to push his cock into my welcoming mouth. We both let out deep moans of satisfaction as I started to suck him with a relish I'd never experienced before when giving oral sex. I absolutely loved sucking this man's cock and judging by his inability to stop moving, he was enjoying my warm, wet mouth too. It felt heavy on my tongue and I could feel the blood pumping through its length as it completely filled my mouth. His fingers entwined themselves in my hair as he took hold of my head and started to thrust into my mouth. He was fucking my face and I was loving every second of what he was giving me. One of my hands held the base of his cock to stop him going too deep and the other cradled his heavy balls and caressed them, encouraging him to give me a large load of his young cum. It wasn't long before he was searching for his relief.

'You are so good at sucking my cock Beth!' he grunted as he felt the cum boiling up in his balls and getting ready to shoot. 'Get ready to take it baby.'

I loved the thought of feeling him cum in my mouth again but this time I wanted another new experience. While I'd been online researching anal and group sex, I came across something called a 'bukkake' and I was desperate to feel his hot load splashing onto my skin. Feeling his cock start to swell and stiffen even more, I begrudgingly released him from my mouth, looked up at him and held my tits up for him like I was offering him a gift.

'Cum on me Andy,' I begged, 'cover me in your lovely young sperm.'

He seemed to be more than happy to agree to my request as he started to furiously masturbate, staring at me with unadulterated lust. I opened my mouth and through half-closed eyes I saw thick ropes of cum shoot from his cock. Jet after jet splashed all over me and I was pleased I was with a man who could cum so much. I could feel his warm essence as it hit my face, some going into my waiting mouth for me to devour before he pointed his cock further down and started to spray my waiting tits. It felt surprisingly erotic to feel a man cumming all over me and I was left wondering why I'd never done this before. I felt completely slutty and I realised that this was increasingly what I wanted. As his orgasm started to subside, I rubbed his semen into my tits as he rubbed his cock over my face. I took his cock back into my mouth and proceeded to suck him dry. Gradually he started to wilt in my mouth and I reluctantly let him slip from my lips.

'That was incredible Andy,' I gasped. 'It was so hot having you cum on me and boy, can you cum a lot!'

'Nobody has ever given me a blow job that good before,' he panted. 'I could hardly fail to cum a lot with you pleasuring my cock, besides which, I've been saving my cum for you over the last few days. I'm pleased you enjoyed it.'

'I did,' I agreed. 'I love everything we do together and I'm sure I always will. Now I need some of your gorgeous cock in my pussy.'

He helped me up onto the bed, pushed me down onto my back, raised my legs up and dove at my soaked hole. I screamed with delight as he ate my pussy like a rabid dog. His tongue probed my depths and lashed my swollen clitoris, creating waves of pleasure throughout my body. Sometimes he'd lick me hard, bringing me to the point of release before relaxing his efforts slightly so that he kept me bubbling on the edge of an orgasm without actually allowing me release. I held the back of his head as firmly as I could and ground my pussy into his face as he explored the full length of my soaked slit.

'Oh God, Andy, please let me cum,' I begged as I yearned for release.

Suddenly he pushed my knees all the way up to my shoulders and his tongue went lower this time so that I could feel it lapping at my tight bum hole. I was stunned that he'd do such a thing but I was even more amazed that it felt so good. The pleasure was indescribable and when I felt him start to push the tip of his tongue into my tight, puckered hole I could contain myself no longer. My orgasm came like a flood and I could feel the warm liquid erupting from my pussy like it was some sort of volcano. There was certainly a volcanic heat being generated down there! I screamed so loud I was surprised the neighbours didn't call the police and it took a good five minutes before I was able to speak again. I pulled Andy up the bed to me and bathed him in kisses.

'That was so good Andy!' I gasped. 'Nobody has ever done that to me before and although you shocked me, it was absolutely incredible!'

'Sometimes to experience the most pleasure we need to try new things,' he replied rather enigmatically.

This made me feel more confident about mentioning a possible meeting with Diane and Neil but at the same time it made me very nervous as for the first time it seemed more than possible that he would actually agree to such a meeting. Up to this point I'd been able to ignore my own misgivings as I was sure he'd reject the idea anyway but did I really want to stop now when everything I'd experienced so far had given me more pleasure than I ever thought possible? Still, that was a conversation for a little later as right now I had more pressing needs. I reached for Andy's cock and was pleased to find it hard again already -- something that I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed from a lover closer to my own age.

As I wrapped my fingers around his length, I could feel it throbbing in my hand and my heart pounded with the anticipation of what was to come. Not letting go of his powerful manhood, I moved him between my legs and guided his cock to my desperate opening. I looked him straight in the eyes as I placed the large head of his cock just inside me and whispered: 'Fuck me Andy; make me cum on you again and again.'

Releasing his cock from my hand, he drove his entire length inside me, balls deep in one steady stroke. I gasped in satisfaction at the sudden feeling of fullness that overwhelmed me and the pleasure of feeling my pussy stretching to accommodate him. There is surely little else that can be better for a woman than feeling completely full of a man and having to feel yourself stretch to take him all and I was enjoying both of those sensations. I clenched my muscles tight to feel every centimetre of the hard meat he had inside me. Slowly but surely he withdrew all the way to the tip and I clung to him as tightly as I could, reluctant to let him go but then I could relax to allow him to smoothly and powerfully drive back into me. He soon established a steady rhythm of long, deep thrusts and every time he pounded into me I moaned in satisfaction as the pleasure began to radiate out from my core.

I couldn't remember the last time I'd been fucked in my own bed it was so long ago and now I was relishing every second. We looked into each other's eyes the whole time, each wanting to give the other the most pleasure possible. Deep inside me I could feel the tell-tale signs of an orgasm beginning to build and I started to push my hips up to meet his every thrust, my fingers digging into his back in desperation to keep this wonderful young man inside me. Wrapping my legs around him I pulled him into me and when I finally came, I held him so tight that it was difficult for him to move. My pussy went into spasm around his thick cock, clenching his rod so tightly I could feel each ridge and vein as it continued to plough into me. My climax washed over him as the pleasure radiated out from my core and I was continually crying out and fighting for breath.

'Oh God, oh God, I'm cumming so hard!' I screamed, 'Your cock feels incredible; please, keep fucking me!'

'Turn around and bend over for me,' he demanded, 'I want to cum deep inside your sweet pussy.'

'Oh, yes please!' I sighed as I turned around as quickly as I could and presented my already well fucked pussy to him. I just wanted to give myself to him and it was exquisite waiting for him to mount me and take his release.

He took a firm hold of my hips and pulled me onto his incredible length. I was immediately completely impaled on him and I was thrilled by the sound of his young body slapping into my upturned backside with every deep thrust of his big cock as he drove repeatedly into my soaked pussy. I was curious if this time he would give any attention to my back door, experiencing a strange mixture of nervous trepidation and excited anticipation. After five minutes of him fucking me like this, hard and deep, I felt him start to ease my cheeks apart to expose my forbidden hole. He was almost massaging my bum while he fucked me, gradually working his thumbs closer to my hole until I gasped as he touched it for the first time. Once again, it felt wicked and depraved to have a man playing with me there but once again, it felt surprisingly good and I was having to resist the very strong temptation to push back onto him and experience some sort of penetration. This time he started to rub my opening with his thumbs a little more firmly until his thumb came to rest on the hole and he applied just a little extra pressure.

I couldn't stop myself at this point, such was my overwhelming instinct to push back towards him. It didn't take much on my part and I felt the tip of his thumb enter my arse. I'd never tried anything like this before and it felt so good that I started to cum again, both holes involuntarily clenching onto their respective intruders. It was all too much for Andy and with a final, almighty thrust he drove his huge cock all the way into my depths and started to flood my warm passage with his precious sperm. I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsating as each jet of cum entered me and I felt the warmth of his semen as he filled me up. Totally spent, we collapsed onto the bed in a sweaty heap. He slipped out of me, followed by a flood of cum that flowed down my thighs and into the crack of my bum.

'That was incredible Andy!' I gasped. 'I've never experienced sex like that before; it was so incredibly good.'

'I agree entirely,' he panted. 'It's incredible that you've been so long without sex because this is the best sex I've ever had in my life. You were made to be fucked Beth.'

'I think I was made to be fucked by you Andy,' I replied kissing him tenderly.

'I think there's more we can experience together yet if that's what you want,' he said, mysteriously.

I wondered if he was making a subtle reference to the possibility of anal sex or perhaps I was reading too much into what he'd done with his thumb. Either way, it seemed like a convenient opening to raise the idea of seeing Diane and Neil.

'Do you remember me telling you about my friend Diane who also has a young lover?' I asked.

'Yes,' he replied, 'she encouraged you to enjoy a younger lover yourself if I remember correctly.'

'She did indeed,' I smiled, 'so I guess we have a lot to thank her for.' I hesitated for a moment, unsure of both my own feelings about her proposal as well as how Andy might respond. 'Well, she asked if we'd like to join her and Neil at her place one evening and I said I'd mention it to you,' I eventually said.

'For a social visit,' he said after some thought, 'or is this for some sort of foursome?'

'I'm not entirely sure,' I confessed. 'It might just be for drinks and if we stay over, we could have our own room but I know that she's also certainly open to a more.....' I hesitated, searching for the right words, '......relaxed arrangement,' I eventually concluded.

'And how do you feel about this?' he asked.

'I'm not sure,' I confessed. 'My natural instinct is to keep things private between us but on the other hand, I'm aware that we have a lot to thank her for so I don't want to disappoint her and if I'm honest, I'm enjoying all these new experiences so much that I confess I'm curious if the new me might find this another great new experience.'

Andy said nothing for a while so I felt obliged to fill the silence.

'The important thing is that I don't want to do anything that might threaten what we have already so if you're not keen, I'll simply decline.'

As you say Beth, we have a lot to thank her for and you are enjoying your new sex life a lot, as am I, so why don't we just go with an open mind and see where it takes us?' he eventually said.

'I think that's an excellent idea,' I beamed, 'I'll let her know tomorrow and text you the date.'

The next morning I returned to Diane's house to make the arrangements and although I was very nervous about the whole thing, I was also feeling more excited than I had anticipated. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was fairly sure that whatever happened, I would find it a very pleasurable experience, even if Andy just ended up fucking me in Diane's spare room.

'Good morning Beth,' she smiled, answering the door. 'Have you seen him again already?'

Yes I have, last night,' I replied, stepping inside the house and making my way to the living room.

'And was it as good as the first time?' she asked.

'Possibly even better,' I giggled. 'If I concentrate, I swear I can still feel him inside me.'

'It sounds like he's a very special man with a very special cock,' she laughed, offering me a cup of tea.

'Yes, he is and yes, he has,' I smiled, feeling as happy as I could remember.

'So did you ask him about coming around to see Neil and me?'

'Yes, I did,' I confirmed. 'I wasn't entirely sure what to tell him about the evening when he asked as it was all a bit vague.'

'It's just an evening with like-minded friends Beth and we can just see where things go,' she shrugged. 'Maybe nothing will happen and maybe we'll try each other's partners; who knows?'

I was shocked as I hadn't actually thought of Andy fucking Diane or of letting Neil fuck me, which sounds a bit naïve given the nature of Diane's proposal but that particular detail just hadn't crossed my mind until that moment.

'Don't look so shocked!' Diane laughed out loud. 'I'm perfectly happy with Neil and I wouldn't dream of trying to take Andy from you but I wouldn't mind at least trying this wonderful cock you keep going on about and I'd like you to try Neil. He has a lovely cock too and he certainly knows how to use it. It's just sex Beth, not a marriage proposal.'

There was that 'Diane logic' again that had a habit of getting directly to the point. Obviously she was right; my relationship with Andy was ultimately about sex even if I did feel we were becoming good friends but given slightly different circumstances, my lover could just as easily have been Neil. We finally agreed on the following Saturday and with Andy informed, all I could do was settle down for the painfully slow wait. As usual I spent a lot of the week going to bed to pleasure myself while thinking of Andy but some of my fantasies started to wonder what Neil might be like and what it would be like to experience another new cock. Despite my nerves, there was something very exciting about the whole thing and I wondered how he might fuck me. Strangely, even though I was curious about Neil fucking me, I only ever thought of Andy cumming in me and I concluded that this must be because accepting a man's cum is the ultimate intimacy and I undoubtedly felt close to Andy in a way I couldn't possibly feel about Neil.

Saturday night eventually arrived and I went through my normal routine of getting ready and selecting clothes that could easily and seductively be removed. I knew that at some stage in the evening my clothing would be removed and I was really looking forward to that moment, it was just a question of when, where and by whom? Andy called for me as arranged and as Diane's house isn't far from mine, we decided to walk over rather than drive.

'How are you feeling about this evening now?' he asked after we'd gone a couple of long minutes without speaking.

'Very nervous but also very excited,' I replied.

'Me too,' he smiled.

Can I ask you a question before we get there and I promise you that your answer won't upset me?' I asked.

'Of course,' he replied, suddenly looking very serious.

'Depending on how this evening goes, how would you react if you were able to fuck Diane?' I asked directly.

'Well, that is direct!' he laughed nervously. 'I don't want to dodge the question but I think that largely depends on you.'

'How do you mean?' I asked.

'We're agreed that Diane is a good friend of yours and we have a lot to thank her for. She also sounds like a lovely woman who can be very sexy so in that respect, I'd have no objection to having sex with her, assuming she'd like to have sex with me. It's the least I can do to thank her for giving me the most wonderful lover in the world,' he added, giving me a loving kiss.

'Oh, I know she'd like you to fuck her!' I said.

'Then my real concern would be how you'd react Beth because there's no way I'd want to jeopardise what I have with you and I certainly wouldn't ever want to upset you. If it happened, it would just be sex but what we have is more than that. For me, it's not just sex with you, it's something special.'

'I agree,' I said, touched by the loving nature of his response. 'I don't think I mind you having sex with her given who she is and that I'll be there but could you please promise that you'll only cum in me?'

He smiled back at me and I was sure he must think me very foolish for making such a request but I was wrong.

'If that's what you want Beth, of course I'll only cum in you,' he said softly, stroking my hair. 'I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather cum anyway.'

'And what if Neil wants to have sex with me?' I asked.

'I think it's only fair that the same rules apply, assuming you want to have sex with him,' he replied.