Justin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him no, which was the truth, and asked him to just start fucking me because I would probably loosen up as we went.

Justin ignored my request and shifted all his weight to his hips in an attempt to force more of his length in me. He only succeeded in causing me more pain as his dick tried to break through the barrier. Wanting the pain to end I begged him to pull back and start fucking me.

He chuckled. "You're a horny little bitch, aren't you?"

Sexually frustrated and fed up with how he had been treating me that day, I cursed at him and told him to either fuck me or pull out.

He narrowed his eyes angrily as he pinched both my nipples between his nails so hard I thought they might become severed. He pulled back until only the head of his cock remained within me then slammed his full length into me causing me to gasp. "That what you want?" He asked nastily as he repeated the process. He set up a brutal pace long-dicking me, pounding the breath out of me. "You don't get to fucking tell me how to do this. I don't know what you're used to, Mac, but when it comes to this dick, you take what I give you when I want to give it to you."

I wanted to protest, to ask him to be less forceful but I couldn't. As much as it hurt, my body began to love the sharp pain on my nipples and in my ass. My eyes locked on his intense hazels as I was used. I could see he was enjoying this encounter as much as I was.

His hands eventually shifted from my nipples to lay on my pecs, his fingers digging into my flesh. Almost impossibly his hips sped up, repeatedly hammering into me. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass as he had fucked himself all the way into me.

"I'm going to come," he panted, each word spoken in time to the smacking together of our flesh. "Oh, shit, Mac. I'm going to breed your ass. Anyone that comes sniffing around you is going to know you're mine. Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" As he screamed the last word, he buried himself deeply within me and I felt his cock spasm and warmth flow into me.

As he began unloading into me, my cock also began shooting in sympathy without me having to touch it. I coated the shirt he had been wearing, the thick fluid dripping down onto my chest.

Exhausted, he collapsed onto the bed next to me with his cock still lodged in my hole. We remained like that for a while as his cock slowly softened within me. It only fell out when my tender hole spasmed, ejecting it. He then stood and stripped off his shirt before reaching out a hand. I took it, allowing myself to be pulled to my feet. He led me to the bathroom where we showered together. Under the spray we talked as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening, as if he were not massaging and soothing my abused hole.

Once dried, we returned to my room and crawled into my bed naked. He spooned himself behind me, wrapping a possessive arm around me. His fingers lightly and rhythmically stroked my chest as I felt his soft cock nestle itself in the crack of my ass.

"So was I better than Alex?" He asked softly into my ear.

I didn't hesitate to think about the answer, responding that he was.

"Good answer," he said as he playfully pinched a nipple.

12