Justin Thyme Ch. 07

Story Info
Fun with a twin sister and two of her friends.
21.9k words
4.77
148k
118

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers

PLEASE READ: I am deeply apologetic to my fans who have complained about the length of time between the last installment and this. For the ones I had a name for I attempted to respond to your queries, but a number were anonymous, and I had no way of responding. I am not critical of your anonymity, I'm just sorry I could not explain the circumstance. On the day the last segment was published I lost my father to a long battle with heart disease. He was 82, and it was expected, but needless to say, I have been quite busy and was not able to put much time into my writing. I'm sorry I did not have opportunity to communicate this, and I am quite gratified by the number of those who have asked how long it would be. Part 8 may be delayed a bit, also, although hopefully it will not be quite as long. I appreciate your continued patience and your readership. I certainly hope you enjoy my efforts.

*

This is part seven of a multi-part story, and does not do well as a stand-alone. Please read the preceding sections first if you have not already. It will greatly enhance your enjoyment of the story. If you are looking for a lot of wild sex you will be disappointed. While sex is involved in the story it is a part of the story, not the story a part of the sex.

I have received valid criticism for some of the grammar issues with my story, but I plead artistic license for some of the sentence fragments, and/or run-ons as I have tried to write in a conversational style, and we rarely follow grammatical rules to the max when we speak. Mrs. Wadsworth would be scandalized if you knew I was in her English class, but actually I learned this style of writing from her Lit class. The only unfortunate part is that I am not as accomplished a writer as those I studied. I do value the criticisms as well as the praise I have received. Thank you, and please comment.

Susie slowly opened her eyes to unfamiliar surroundings, with the light in her eyes so bright that it hurt. She moaned slightly with discomfort, and a face appeared over hers. Curly hair fringed the face, causing a halo effect of the light shining through the hair. "Are you an angel? Am I dead?"

"No. You are at St. Francis Hospital, and I'm Dave, your nurse. Nobody has ever called me an angel before, not even my mother." Dave smoothed back Susie's hair gently, only to be answered with a moan of pain. "I'm going to give you something to make you feel better in just a moment, and you can go back to sleep. I'll be here if you need me all night. OK?"

Susie wanted to ask him why she was there, but the thoughts wouldn't formulate in her mind due to the anaesthesia she still had in her system. She nodded slightly, and then felt coolness in her arm as he injected morphine into her IV port. With a sigh she closed her eyes and allowed sleep to overtake her once again. "Rest well little one. We almost lost you, but you're going to make it now."

Rosemary and I were both so startled by Stephanie speaking up, and standing there in the doorway, that neither of us moved for a moment. There wasn't any point in trying to hide, and we surely couldn't run with my cock still impaling Rosemary, although I must say it was wilting rather quickly! Rosemary was the cool, collect, one though. She just reached on the table for a napkin to catch the overflow as my cock began to slip out of her pussy.

"I thought you would sleep for quite a while yet, Steph. Are you feeling alright?"

"I hurt in places I didn't know I had, but it isn't as bad as last night was. I'm just so tight and sore. I just woke up and I was worrying about Susie. I really didn't mean to spy on you!"

"That's OK. I woke up, and just felt like this was going to be a 'nude day'. My emotions were all mixed up, and I find being nude relaxing, and when I asked Justin to join me, well, one thing led to another."

Rosemary smiled at her friend. "I just find it so freeing and relaxing. You can join us if you like, but there is not pressure either way, nor does it mean Justin will do anything to you, unless you want him to." This was followed by a grin and a wink, and a deep blush from Steph. "Susie is in "guarded condition" in the ICU, but she isn't allowed any visitors before Monday. Justin will call Grandpa in just a few minutes and see what he thinks about things."

Rosemary stepped up off of me, and after wiping myself off a bit with a napkin I stepped to the coffee maker and poured Stephanie a cup. That got Rosemary giggling. "You should have seen Justin when I came down. He took one look at me and dropped a cup, and it shattered all over the place. Maybe it's a good thing you're dressed as long as he's handling the crockery." Steph giggled along with her, but stopped suddenly and held her side. "Steph, are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. It just hurt to laugh." She sat down at the table, and then looked at both Rosemary and me. "You weren't kidding about going nude, were you?'

"I'm not," said Rosemary. "I don't know if Justin will stay that way. It's his first time, and I don't think he was planning on you waking up early." She grinned up at me.

I just shrugged. "It's a little late now to be worrying about it. No, I wouldn't have done it if I knew you would get up early. I thought your meds would keep you asleep for hours yet. Right now I need to call Grandpa and see what he has to say. I've got to go to work in just a couple of hours, too."

Rosemary pouted. "I forgot about that. Can't you call in or something?" I just shook my head and walked out of the room to get my cellphone, very conscious of Stephanie's eyes fixed on my cock as I crossed the room.

Grandpa and I talked for a while about Susie's situation. Without either her, or her parent's, authorization he could not represent her interests, and since she was eighteen he said he would be on iffy ground if she said she didn't want him later. I assured him that would not be an issue, and he agreed to attempt to find them through Carnival Cruise Lines, although without knowing which cruise they were on it would be difficult. Good guy that he is he said he would cover the expense of the satellite calls to the ship, which can be quite expensive.

I returned downstairs to find Steph and Rosemary huddled over the camera ooh'ing and ahh'ing over the house. Steph looked up at me with eyes shining, "We really get to live there, Justin? That's amazing!" Slowly she stood from her chair and walked over to me. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and then wrapped her arms around me in a very nice hug. "Thank you for everything, Justin. Somehow, I just know you will be there for me when I need you." She nestled her head on my shoulder and sniffled. "You and Rosemary are there for me more than my own mother. She won't even answer my calls, but you two take me in, your Grandfather is going to represent me and Susie, and you are going to let me live in that beautiful mansion with you."

I could feel tears on my shoulder as she hugged me tighter to her. I was trying to keep my cock back away from her, thinking she didn't need to feel me getting hard from her boobs smooshed against my chest, but she pulled even harder until the only thing between my cock and her was a very thin tee shirt and a light pair of panties, the only clothes of her own she had here. Without releasing her hold on me she pulled her head back enough to look me in the eyes. "I feel safe, and loved, in your arms, even like this. I can trust you. You aren't like Mom's boyfriend. There is no way I'd let him see me dressed like this. He tried to get in the bathroom while I was taking a shower the other day. I heard him trying to get the lock open on the door."

Rosemary gasped. "What did you do?"

"I had a little wedge with me, and had it under the door so it wouldn't open. It wasn't the first time he's tried to do something like that. I have to put it under my bedroom door, too."

I thought about Mr. Koala, and felt a little bit guilty. I knew it wasn't the same, but in a lot of ways, it was. I was invading their privacy. First opportunity I decided I'd remove the camera, and I'd try to leave the monitor off, also.

Rosemary put an arm around Steph's shoulders, but pulled away quickly when she saw her wince. "Did you say anything to your mom?"

Steph's face suddenly grew bitter. "I've tried to talk with her about it, but she won't believe me. She says it's my imagination, that Paul is a really sweet guy who wouldn't do a thing like that."

"If you ever need to, you just come over here! We'll always have a place for you, right Justin?"

"Certainly. Anytime, and I know that would go for Mom and Dad, too."

"I really don't know what is going on with Mom any more. We used to be so close, but since Paul came around he's all she has time for. It I almost like he has cut off all contact with people she used to be friends with, too. I keep telling myself it is just that I don't like the guy, but there is more to it than that."

I looked up at the clock and jumped up quickly. "I'm sorry, but time has gotten away from me. I've got to run." After a very fast shower I skipped shaving and threw my clothes on and ran down the stairs. Steph had to make a comment about liking my other outfit better, but I didn't have time to jaw with her right then. Stopping to grab the camera from Rosemary I hustled out the door and made it just in time to unlock the doors and get the lights on before we opened. I had to give Jim my notice today, and really didn't want to do so under conditions of being late!

Sunday's in the store ran the gamut from being crazy busy all day to a waste of time just being open. Today was one of those days. It was a beautiful spring day, and with a special kid's weekend at the Kitts Peak Observatory, that always drew a crowd and another celebration of something or other out on Mt. Lemon, and Old Tucson having a big wing-ding, there just weren't all that many people thinking about electronics. It was painfully obvious yesterday had been the same. There was absolutely nothing in the warrantee work area to be handled, the storeroom had been totally straightened and swept out, and there wasn't even any cleaning to do in the main showroom area. I tried not to feel sorry for myself, knowing what I was missing out on at home, but I wasn't real successful. I showed Sam and Joe the pictures on the camera, and they were suitably impressed, but you can only do that for so long.

By the time Jim showed up at 12:30 we still had not had a single customer, and we had run out of ideas to keep ourselves occupied. Joe just grinned and locked the door. "Closed for Spring Fever" was what the sign he hanged in the window said. "You guys get out of here," he said to Sam and Joe. "Enjoy the rest of the day off, and it's with pay. You guy's always take care of me, so this is a freebie." He didn't have to argue with them!

Jim clapped me on the shoulder and said, "Tell me about that flea hotel you guys looked at. Is it going to work out?"

I pulled out the camera and we scrolled through the pictures. "I know that property. There was talk about putting it on the National Landmark list a few years ago, before the insurance company bought it. I hope you realize you guy's got a real deal!"

"Oh, yeah, I know. I'm still blown away by it, but there is one problem. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to give you my notice. I'll stick around 'till I get Hulvey's taken care of, and maybe I can help out after school during the week if you need help, but I'm going to have to jump on the house as soon as I can if we are going to be able to accept students this fall."

Jim just nodded. "Yeah, I knew this was going to happen. I'm sorry to see it so soon, but I fully understand. You just let me know any way I can help you. References, or whatever, all you have to do is ask, K?"

"Thanks. I really hate to quit, too, but this is an opportunity I won't see again. There are a couple of things I want your help with." I pulled the camera back out and we started going through the pictures again, but this time I was discussing my concerns about security. Over the next half hour together we worked up a list of cameras, sensors, locks, and other security devices. We even listed a gate for the parking area that worked with a remote like a garage door opener. By the time we were done I had given him a pretty large order.

"You're sure you don't want to get all this stuff locally? You really want me to get it and you have to schlep it up there?"

"Yeah, for sure. Dad and I both wanted to run the business through you. You've been awfully good to us through the years, all the way back to saving my life when I took the projection TV apart." We both got a good laugh out of that. "We also agreed this goes beyond the bounds of all the stuff you let me get at cost. This is to be run as a straight cash sale."

"Justin, you don't need to do that. I don't mind."

"Yeah, I know. You'd give me your shirt if I asked for it, but we both feel, and Grandpa concurs this is too much to ask a freebie for."

"I'll at least give you the 10% discount I give commercial customers, though."

"That's fine. In fact, the sale needs to be in the name of Thyme & Thyme Again Properties, LLC. We don't have the LLC in place yet, but it is just a matter of Grandpa getting it filed. The name is available."

"All right. Thank you. I assume you want this stuff right away, so I'll get the orders placed first thing tomorrow. Now you get out of here, and enjoy your day off." I walked out with a big grin on my face. That was one order from my boss I was most happy to oblige! Enjoy this day I would indeed!

I could have called Rosemary and let her know I was going home early, but couldn't think of a reason I needed to. If I had remembered Stephanie was at the house I might have done so, but I had our house in Scottsdale on my mind and I didn't think of her. When I popped open the door and walked in she was lying on the couch wearing only what she wore when she was born, except she had more hair. It was only on her head, though. Everywhere else she was a bald as a baby. She shrieked and tried to cover herself, but the vision was burned in my memory forever.

Quickly I turned around just as Rosemary scurried into the room to see what the problem was.

"Justin, what are you doing here?"

"Jim closed the store early because we weren't doing anything, and he gave us the rest of the day off. I was thinking about the house, and forgot Stephie was here. Sorry, Steph! If I had remembered I would have called."

"It's OK, Justin. You can turn around. I saw you this morning, and you didn't ty to hide from me, so I guess turnabout is fair play."

"I don't promise not to stare, though," I said as I turned around. Steph giggled delightedly when she saw how my shorts were tented obscenely. "It looks to me like central casting had you made up to look like an accident victim. How are you feeling, Steph?"

"I'm really sore all over, but these pain meds have me feeling pretty good. I doubt I'd have to courage to do this, but Rosemary is right. It feels freeing. Of course, you already saw my little titties last night, and you seemed to like them."

"What's not to like, Stephanie? You have a lovely body!"

"You don't think my titties are too little?"

"You are little. I think they are lovely."

Rosemary walked over and slipped her arm around my waist. "I told her you would say that. She is lovely, isn't she?" I just nodded. "Are you going to join us?"

I shrugged. "Why not? She seemed to like staring at me as much as I'm going to be staring at her. You know already I'll be staring at you, so if she doesn't mind it, I don't." Steph blushed cutely, but smiled at me. "On a serious note, Stephie, I don't want the medicine making you do something you'll be sorry for later. I'll go to my room if you prefer."

"Is he always this gallant, Rosemary? He's so different than Mom's boyfriend . . . ." I know her Mom's situation was really disturbing to Stephie. She looked so forlorn and abandoned at the moment. Rosemary sensed it, too, and hurried over to the couch and held her hand. I thought it wisest for me to vacate the room for the moment and went on up to my room to put my stuff away. Quickly I slipped off my clothes and noticed a large damp area in my undershorts. I shook my head ruefully and wondered what I was getting myself into as I walked back out my door and down the stairs. My half-hard cock led the way like the nose of a hunting dog sniffing the ground for his prey. Not that it reached the ground, but . . . .

I had just poured myself a glass of Coke when Rosemary called and asked me to join them in the living room for a minute. Well, if I must, I would sacrifice myself to the torture of their naked forms. The sacrifices we men make for the women in our lives!

I strolled in there, glass in hand, with my cock bobbing before me, much to Stephanie's enjoyment. "Justin, are you hard all the time?" I glanced down at myself and said, "Well, this isn't really hard, but with you two running around looking like that, how can I help it? I'm sorry, but you excite me. I'm not used to seeing one nude female yet, and here I have two! And beautiful ones at that!" Steph kvelled at the compliment, although she accepted what I said as flattery, rather than taking it as a true compliment.

I spread a towel on the seat of the recliner before sitting down in it and looked questioningly at Rosemary. "I just thought we ought to lay out some ground rules if we're going to be running around naked like this. I told Steph being naked didn't mean we would have sex. This morning just happened, not that I'm complaining mind you, but that doesn't mean it's the norm."

Steph broke in, "I really like you, Justin. Maybe I shouldn't say this, but I've had a crush on you since like in the seventh grade." She blushed and looked down. "Don't laugh at me, please. I can't help it. I really think a lot of you, and being naked with you and seeing you is a fantasy-come true for me, but I don't think I'm ready for sex yet."

I looked at her downcast eyes and over to Rosemary and back, then I got up and knelt next to the couch and took her hand in mine. "Sweetheart, you don't have to worry about me. I will never laugh at you, especially for saying something as sweet as that to me. I had no idea you felt that way about me. I guess I'm just oblivious, huh? I would never do anything to push you into something you don't want or to ever hurt you! I kind of think you are pretty special, myself." Gently I raised her hand to my lips and kissed it before setting it back on the couch. Stephie's eyes were no longer downcast, but were wide and shining as she looked at me.

"Did you really mean that?" I nodded, and she nearly launched herself at me, wrapping both arms around my neck and squeezing me tightly. I know it had to have hurt her, but she didn't let go for the longest time. Who was I to complain? Her bare tits felt absolutely wonderful against my chest, and the skin on her back was soft and smooth as I caressed it. After all, I did need to support her weight, since she was hanging half off of the couch to hug me. Over Steph's shoulder I could see a happy smile on Rosemary's face as she looked at the two of us.

Why is it that it always seems that when things are going really well and everything is just rosy, life has to raise its ugly head? I was really getting into holding Steph when her cell phone rang. If it had been mine I would have ignored it, knowing it was nothing important, but with her mom gone and Susie hurt, who knew what it could be. She withdrew from our embrace to grab her phone, and saw my now fully hard cock standing up and saluting her. A very cheeky grin split her face as she reached. That grin was quickly wiped away though as she saw the text message from her mom.

Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers