Justin Thyme Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth and played with it with my tongue and lips while I slipped a hand down to explore her pussy. I found it swollen and quite moist already. Clearly the idea of what we were doing had Rosemary more than ready for action. There was no shy maiden here! I let my fingers do some exploring, something I had not done much of before, and Rosemary was obviously pleased at my ministrations. She would tell me what felt good, and what she really liked, and I would concentrate on those areas until it was time to move on. Her breath was coming in pants, and I saw a red flush spreading across her chest. Her hand was holding my head firmly against her breast, and my flattened tongue was licking roughly across her nipple.

Suddenly she sat up and said, "Quickly. I have to have you in me!" She got on her knees and said, "Try me from behind. I've always wanted to try that!"

I got on my knees behind her and slipped the head of my cock in her grasping pussy and pressed forward, then started pistoning in and out slowly. She pressed her ass up against me, taking me all the way in, but after a few strokes she stopped me. "That's not really comfortable. I like how far you get inside of me, but it isn't a comfortable angle. Let me be on top of you."

I reluctantly slipped out of the warm confines of her pussy and lay down on my back. Rosemary quickly straddled me and sat down quickly on my cock. Her eyes were wide and anxious as she started bouncing up and down. I reached up and grabbed her nipples and started gently pulling and twisting them, then I stroked her breasts and squeezed them, sliding down to the nipple and playing with it again. She used one hand on my chest to hold herself upright, and slipped the other back to play with her clit as she slipped up and down on my cock. Whenever she got to the bottom she would stop for a moment and grind herself against my pubis before slipping back upward again.

My hips were flexing in time with her strokes, and I did all I could to penetrate as deeply as possible when she made the down stroke. I could feel my balls churning, but knew I could hold out for a while in this position. Rosemary couldn't, though, and with a gasp and a moan she fell forward and nearly smothered me between her breasts. I'm not complaining, mind you! I'm bragging! I could feel her pussy clenching at my cock, and I moved slowly in her enjoying her bliss. Soon she was moving with me again, and I increased the speed and intensity of my strokes. She was panting and saying my name over and over into my ear.

It wasn't long, and I felt her stiffen again, and her vaginal walls clutching at my cock as she had another smaller orgasm. This time, her squeezing put me over the edge, and shortly after hers ended my orgasm erupted.

When I was able to breathe again without sounding like I had just finished running a mile race, and I could hear more than my pulse roaring in my ears, I heard Rosemary whispering, "Thank you, Justin. I love you." I felt teardrops in my ear, and I gently hugged her to me. Words were superfluous at that point.

We lay there comfortably with me holding Rosemary on top for a while until my cock started to soften and fall out. Rosemary quickly grabbed the towel, and then rolled off of me onto it. She gazed softly into my eyes for a few minutes and then leaned in for a soft kiss. I hugged her to me and smiled back at her. Again, no words were needed.

How does one explain love? I'm not talking about something light and ephemeral, but rather something that comes from deep down within your soul; something that takes two dissimilar persons and bonds them into one unbreakable whole? I'm not talking about sex. The wonderful sex we experience with each other was merely an expression of that love; a desire to bring pleasure and fulfillment to the other, while biologically expressing a desire to propagate. Already I was feeling a sense of jealousy toward whomever I would have to surrender Rosemary. I know she was struggling with the same feelings toward Stephanie, but had already come to grips with the necessity. Who would she find? I briefly thought of Michael, and as much as I admired and liked the guy I just didn't see them together.

Rosemary rested her head on my shoulder and snuggled her breasts against the side of my chest and closed her eyes. I was content. Involuntarily, my arm tightened about her, pulling her to me more tightly, and a small smile crossed her lips. I kissed the top of her head and then basked in the afterglow of our coupling and the recognition of our love.

We had been lying together so for about fifteen minutes, with Rosemary dozing on my shoulder while I lay there and pondered our future. I needed to be vigilant and look for the kind of man Rosemary needed. I knew they would flock to her once she got on campus, but I felt it necessary for me to help weed them out. I know, she's a big girl and can make her own choices, but she's also mine, the one I love, and one I have sworn myself to care for and protect. The responsibility that comes with love is important to me.

My phone rang. Gently I disengaged myself from Rosemary. I was certain it would be Dad, and it was.

"Hey, Justin. I thought I ought to touch base with you. Stephanie and her mother are both here, and needless to say, there has been a lot to talk about. I'm in my office so I can talk with you privately. I'm not going to talk out of school. You need to know some of this. How much you pass along to Rosemary I will leave to your discretion."

"When Stephanie came to the house your mother was expecting her, thanks to Rosemary's call, and it is a good thing she called. Stephanie was more than a little shook up, and I don't believe she had any business trying to drive up to Scottsdale by herself. Your mom sat her down and talked with her for a while, and was able to calm her somewhat until her mother called her."

"Stephanie thought her mother was holding her responsible for what she did to Paul, and things got rather heated quickly until your mother asked to speak to her. It was plain to your mother that Stephanie and her mother were talking at cross purposes. All Mary was concerned about was Stephanie's condition, so your mom invited her over here, since Stephanie didn't want to set foot in their house again tonight. I don't fault her for that. Anyway, Mary came over and was able to convince Stephanie all she was concerned about was Steph's well-being, and she apologized over and over for not listening to what Stephanie had to say about Paul being handsy and trying to get into the bathroom or her room."

"Mary is really torn up as you can imagine, but she is planning to stay at home tonight. She called the hospital and told them she will not be able to be in to work for a day or two. She is going to contact a lawyer as soon as possible and file divorce papers immediately."

"Stephanie is determined she needs to go up there with you two tonight, so your mother and I are going to drive her up there. She said she doesn't mind sleeping on the floor, but your Mom and I aren't that young, so we are going to a motel, and then we will see you again in the morning."

"The reason I called is Stephanie is in a very vulnerable state right now. Be very careful with her. I know you two are sweet on each other, and I'm not opposed, but this is not a time for anything relational. Stephanie idolizes you, so just be careful. You have good sense. Just use it."

What was I to say? I know Dad didn't think I would try to take advantage of Steph or of the situation. He was just being careful, and trying to warn me of Steph's vulnerability I know. "I'll be careful, Dad. I'll not do anything to hurt her."

"I know, Son. I just wanted to warn you a bit about her mood and susceptibility right now. She's a bit fragile, as you can understand. We'll be there in a couple of hours, and we can talk a bit more in the morning."

"OK, Dad. We'll see you when you get here."

I didn't have to tell Rosemary anything of the conversation, for she was huddled up against my back, listening over my shoulder. If all of this is what being an adult is all about I want to go back to being a kid!

Rosemary wrapped her arms about my chest and put her head down on my shoulder. Normally I would have found it to be very sexy, but now I only found it comforting. Neither of us felt like fooling around anymore after that call, so we just lay down on the bed and cuddled and talked quietly about Steph and her situation.

Rosemary and I went downstairs and got dressed at 12:30, although we didn't expect them to arrive before 1:00. We didn't want to get caught otherwise. We also carried Rosemary's sleeping bag and some of the padding to the only room on the second floor that still had carpet. We went back up to my room just for a place to be, and I mentioned my curiosity over the configuration of the bookcases. Rosemary also thought they looked uneven and dissimilar to the other side of the turret. We wiggled them and pulled on shelves, but everything seemed to be solid. We finally just marked it up to an oddity of the builder and made our way downstairs to be there when the folks drove in.

It was just a few minutes before one when Dad pulled into the drive and stopped the car. It's just one more reason I love my folks so much. After all, how many parents would drive two hours out of the way at that time of the night for their own kids, let alone someone else? I know Dad had to cancel a golf match for Sunday morning, and Mom was skipping out on an open house. It wasn't her client, but it was one of her agency's, and she didn't like missing them. They have always been there for us when we needed them and I really appreciate them. I know Stephie did as well.

They all got out of the car and came in. I gave Mom a big hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Thanks, Mom. You guys are awesome." Mom just gave me a hug and a smile. Dad gave me a wink and a grin. I know he heard me.

"I look at it this way, son. I'm just doing what I would hope someone would do for you if you were in a similar situation."

Meanwhile, Rosemary and Stephanie were hugging and crying in the doorway, having not made it any further.

Dad wandered over to me and gave me his famous one-armed hug and tousseled my hair. He knows how much I hate that, and does it just for fun, like he has since I was about 5. Maybe longer, but that's about as long as I can remember. "What do you say we meet you kids at McDonald's at about 9 for breakfast? Maybe your Mom and I can come back and give you kids a bit of a hand with some stuff for a couple of hours."

"Better yet, let's meet at Bill's Family Restaurant. It's not Al's, but it is as close as there is up here. We went there for dinner tonight and saw Janelle and her roommate, who by the way want a room. Janelle says they go there when she feels homesick."

"All right. I'll see if I can pry your mother away from the cry fest over there, and we'll go get some sleep. I doubt the girls get very much tonight, so don't count on to much from Rosemary tomorrow."

"Yeah, I figured on that. Thanks again. I want you to know you are my favorite Dad." He toussled my hair again, just for spite, and started for the door.

"Come on, old woman. It's past working people's bedtime. We'll see them again in the morning." Mom just shook her head at him, but she gave Stephie a hug and broke away. Steph quickly moved over to Dad and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you for everything," she whispered through tears. "Sometimes I think about my Dad and wonder what he would have been like if he hadn't been killed in Iraq. I like to imagine he would have been just like you."

Dad bent over and kissed the top of her head. "Thank you, sweetheart. That is the nicest thing I've ever been told. For what it's worth, my wife and I think of you as the daughter we didn't have. As far as I'm concerned, you are one of us. You always have a place no matter what goes wrong. Understand?"

Steph nodded, then reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks, again. It's times like this that I realize what I've really missed." She squeezed him around the waist once more, and then stepped back.

I know Dad was really touched by the way he walked out the door with his arm around Mom's waist. I know I told you we are a huggy family, but there was just something extra in the way Dad held Mom as they walked out to the car.

Steph walked over to me and gave me a hug and a little peck on the lips. "I'm sorry to mess up your weekend like this, Justin. Is there any time you and your family don't put other people ahead of what you want?"

"Now don't go putting us on a pedestal, yet. We aren't anything special. We just try to do as Dad said and treat people the way we would want to be treated. When it is someone special like you that we love and care about it makes the choice easy."

"You really make me feel loved. Thank you. Now, where would you like me to put my sleeping bag? I'll leave you two to each other, and let you have the rest of the night."

"No," said Rosemary. "Not a chance!" I said.

Rosemary slipped an arm around Steph's waist from the other side so she was in a hug sandwich between us. "We have already had a wonderful evening. So much better than I could have imagined. You don't need to be alone tonight. We are all going upstairs to Justin's room, and we'll share him. Family doesn't leave family alone when they are in need."

The tears spilled over from Steph again. "I'm sorry. I just can't seem to quit crying. I feel so worthless and dirty after what Paul did and said."

"Steph, honey, what someone else does doesn't make you dirty. What they say doesn't make something true. You are worthy, and you aren't dirty. Do you think Mom and Dad would have come up here with you if you were? Do you think Rosemary and I would want you with us? There is no one, absolutely no one, except Rosemary, that means as much to me as you do, and you already know about Rosemary. That is not worthless!"

She continued to sniffle, and I knew better than to say much more. She had to deal with the trauma, and overcome it on her own. All I could do is be there and provide the support and love she needed, and I couldn't ask for a better helper than Rosemary. "Now, young lady, are you going to walk up the stairs, or do I need to pick you up and carry you?"

"Now that sounds like fun. Maybe you ought to offer that to Rosie, here. After all, it is her weekend." Steph aimed a little grin at Rosemary, and I was glad to see that little spark of life from her.

Rosemary grinned at me. "Maybe you could do that in lieu of over the threshold!" I just shook my head and groaned.

"Before I do anything, I have to find a bathroom."

"The only one that is set up is by Justin's room. Let's go on up and you can use it." Rosemary stepped in front of me, obviously waiting for me to pick her up and carry her up the stairs. I grabbed her and tossed her up in the air as I picked her up, which brought a squeal of surprise, and then I led the way up the stairs.

The first level wasn't too bad, and then from the second to the third floor was a bit more of a struggle, but by the time I managed to reach my garret room my knees were indeed getting wobbly, and I was puffing for sure. The feel of her boobs against my chest, sliding back and forth, as we climbed more than made it worth it, though.

Rosemary looked over at Steph as I set her down and said, "I must have worn him out somehow or something. What do you think?" That generated a little giggle from Steph, and a sideways look out of the corner of her eye at me before she scampered off to the bathroom.

While Steph was in the bathroom I caught Rosemary's eye and said, "Maybe we ought to sleep dressed tonight. I don't know that Steph needs to feel pressured to get naked after what she's been through. What do you think?"

Rosemary nodded, but didn't say anything as Steph came out of the bathroom.

We laid out the sleeping bag for Steph on some pads next to mine, and then Rosemary and I lay down, still wearing our clothes. Steph looked at us funny and asked if we weren't getting ready for bed. Rosemary answered that we were, that we didn't think she needed to be faced with getting naked after all that had transpired.

"Don't be silly. Justin isn't anything like Paul! I don't mind getting naked with Justin, or if he touches me. I know he loves me and wants to make things good for me, not to tear me down like Paul did. He told me what he was going to do to me, and it wasn't love. That's one reason I really wanted to come up here tonight, so I could share the love instead of remembering what Paul tried. Please, may I?"

In answer, I pulled my shirt over my head, and Rosemary followed right behind me. In moments we were all naked and crawled into bed. I don't know if you've ever snuggled with two naked girls that love you unconditionally, and I don't know how I deserved it, but I can recommend it highly. It didn't take long for my cock to stand up like a flagpole to Stephanie's delight, nor did it take Steph long to insist that Rosemary be the one to take advantage of it. "This is your weekend together, and I'm just a third wheel. For me just to share in the love is more than enough." This time, when Rosemary climbed on top of me it was Steph's hand I felt on my cock, lining it up with Rosemary's pussy. Turnabout is fair play can be good as well as bad.

I've never been one who thought sex should be a spectator sport, and when I was making love to Rosemary, all of my focus was on her. Even though there was a naked girl beside us who was involved in our lovemaking, all of my attention was on making this a great experience for Rosemary. Stephie's turn would come. Neither did I think of myself as some sort of stud who was taking care of two women. All I was was a very fortunate young man who was in love with two wonderful women, who were also in love with me, and willing to share. The thought of a threesome never crossed my mind, as far as the three of us went. Sure, I'd read of them, and had even seen a couple of porn videos about a guy with two women, and if I had just been having sex I might have thought it fun. I wasn't just having sex, though. I was making love, and to make love one must have ones attention focused on the one he loves.

"Don't wait for me, Justin. I don't think I'm going to get there this time, and I really don't care. I just wanted to feel you in me one more time. Come for me, my love. I want to feel it in me one more time tonight. I love you," Rosemary whispered in my ear. I didn't need any encouragement. I had been struggling to hold it back for some time, and although it wasn't a great earth-shattering climax, I mean after all, it was my fourth time tonight, but it was earth-shattering after all, because it was my Rosemary.

"Thank you, Justin. I really needed that. That really felt good."

"But I didn't make you come, honey. I feel like I shortchanged you."

"I didn't need to come. I just needed you, tonight. It's different, but no less satisfying. It's all about love, not sex." I guess women are wired differently, but as long as she was happy, I couldn't ask for more.

Stephanie had been lying quietly on her sleeping bag, watching and participating vicariously without disturbing us in any way. She rubbed her pussy as I made love to Rosemary, and I vaguely remember hearing a quiet "Ohhhhh" from her right after my climax hit. She rolled over to us after the initial afterglow had worn off and put an arm around each of us, and then kissed Rosemary on the cheek, and then me on the cheek. "You two are so beautiful to watch together. Your love really shows."

Rosemary and I both slipped an arm around Stephie and pulled her into our embrace, making her a part of us. That is the way I woke up two hours later, with Rosemary still on top of me, and Stephanie tucked in at my side, except there was a cold puddle under my ass, and I had to pee very badly. I tried to roll Rosemary to the other side gently without waking her, but I managed to wake both girls in the process. "That was a very nice way to go to sleep," Rosemary murmured in my ear. "Thank you for a wonderful day and night." A very nice, soft kiss punctuated her comment, answered by a soft hug from me.