Justin Thyme Ch. 13

Story Info
Fun with a twin sister and two of her friends.
19k words
4.81
135.6k
95
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,838 Followers

This is a work of fiction. The use of names is also fictional, and do not represent any real persons, although the positions referred are real, as is the Union Pacific and are the other railroads mentioned. Fictionalizing a railroad did not work.

Also, please note the change in Railroad names. The original source I used in my research had the wrong date down for the merger of the Southern Pacific and the Union Pacific, which I used in Chapter 12. I have gone back and revised the names of the railroads that actually did merge at the time of this story, and later became part of Southern Pacific, and ultimately the Union Pacific. Unfortunately, I would have to resubmit part 12 to get the corrections in Lit., and that would cause more confusion than it would help.

Note to self: next time use at least two sources! Sorry for the goof up. I try very hard to get my bases factual and try hard to research before writing.

Comments are welcomed, and emails will be answered if it includes an address.

Acrid smoke poured from the air conditioning vents moments before the fire alarms began blaring, causing near panic throughout the high school. Everyone knew this was no fire drill as the students poured out through the doors and into the open air, with some students and teachers choking and gasping from the smoke. Sirens from all directions screamed as every available fire truck, ambulance, and police car hurried to the site.

Susie could see Stephanie across the parking lot, and waved, but they could not leave their class groups. Both girls had their phones out texting, first to each other, and then to their parents to let them know everything was OK.

Mass pandemonium was the order of the day as teachers tried desperately to account for all of their charges. For the most part the students cooperated, but of course there always are a few that screw things up for everyone else. As each class was able to account for all of their personnel they were directed to the football stadium, where they were directed to sit in the bleachers. At least there they were free to sit wherever, and most of the students found boyfriend, girlfriend, or at least a friend to sit with.

Stephanie was able at long last to find Susie, but she wished Justin and Rosemary hadn't had to go up to Scottsdale today. It seemed like forever since she had a chance to spend any time with Justin, and after her talk last night with her Mom she felt a little on the horny order; at least to the point of needing a good hug and a kiss. She hadn't seen much of Susie either for that matter.

"Hey, Steph! What's up?"

"Not much. Glad to be out of class, though!"

"I heard that! Haven't seen you in what seems like ages. Anything new?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, there is. I met this really cool guy yesterday and . . . ." She knew it would set Susie off.

"What about you and Justin?"

"Oh, him. He won't mind." Steph continued playing with Susie's mind. "This guy is older and so much more mature!"

"Come on, girl. What gives? You aren't dumping Justin, are you? You're crazy!"

"Oh, he's not for me. I'm trying to get Mom interested."

Susie slapped her friend on the shoulder and shook her head in frustration. "You had me going, there, girl. Don't do that to me! What's with this guy?"

"He's a new ER doc at the hospital. He's been there about six months or so. Really neat guy."

"OK, so how did you get involved?"

"Well, Mom left her purse in the cafeteria Saturday night, and Tom found it. He brought it by the house yesterday morning just after I had gotten up, but Mom wasn't up yet. He saw Daddy's picture in the living room. He knew Daddy in Iraq, and was there when he was killed." Stephanie went on to relate the rest of the story to Susie's rapt attention.

"How cool is that? Do you think your mom is interested?"

"I don't know. She says she can't be because he's a Dr. and she has to work with him, but I think maybe she is. He's really neat, and I hope so. She's been awfully lonely for a long time now with Daddy gone. That's why she fell for Paul." An involuntary shudder shook her at the thought.

"Mom and I had a really good talk last night about her, and about Justin and me and things. You know, I'm really lucky to have the Mom I have! She lets me ask anything and is honest with me." Steph looked around to be sure no one could overhear her, but lowered her voice anyway and leaned in toward Susie, who leaned closer too. "I asked her about her and Daddy, you know, whether they waited until they got married or not. Was I ever embarrassed, and I know she was a little bit, too, but she told me that no, they weren't, but that there had been no one else. She said she knew they were going to be together before they did anything."

"She asked me if Justin was pressuring me, and I said, that he was too much of a gentleman, but that I love him and I was wondering. I didn't tell her we already have had sex! She said she couldn't tell me not to, but to be very careful that I don't get hurt, that I can only give it away once. I mean, how cool is that? How many girls can talk with their Mom's that way?"

"You are so lucky. I know Mommy loves me and all that, but I can't talk with her that way. Oh, we talk and stuff, but I couldn't ask her that! She really likes Mikey, though, and she is very encouraging toward our relationship. She had "the talk" with me a couple of years ago of course, and she was open to answering questions. Don't get me wrong, but she just would freak if I asked about having sex with Mikey!"

"Daddy, on the other hand, I can talk with him about just about everything. Of course there is no way I'm going to ask him anything like that!" Both girls giggled and the look on Susie's face was priceless. "Daddy finally got the 'Bugeye' finished, and he and I spent a good bit of the day tooling around in it. Mommy doesn't like riding in it. She can't stand having her hair blown around that way, but I love it! I asked Daddy if I could have it to take to school next year and he just laughed at me and told me I'd just try to pick up boys in it. I said I could only pick up one at a time, and it would be Mikey!"

Susie stopped for a moment and looked down. "I think something is going on, but I don't know what. Daddy asked me what I thought about Mikey, but there was something funny about the way he asked. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, he might just be trying to play Daddy with his little girl, protecting me or something, but, oh, I don't know. Anyway, I told him I love Mikey, that I would marry him if he asked. He actually dropped a wheel off the edge of the road for a minute. We were going up Mt. Lemmon, and he quickly got the car back under control. I really thought he was going to cry for a minute, but he didn't. He just said he thought I was pretty young to be thinking that way, but that I'm very mature for my age. He said if Mikey asked they wouldn't stand in my way."

Stephanie squealed with delight and hugged her friend. "Susie, that is so cool! Do you think Michael is going to ask you?"

Susie shrugged. "Not that I know of! He hasn't said anything to me. Like I told Daddy, we haven't even 'dated'", she used finger quotes. "The only thing you could call a date was when we went dancing after having dinner with his parents. And speaking of parents! His mother is so cool! She knew I wouldn't know how to dress for going out with Michael, especially for the Prom, so she took Mommy and me up to see her own dressmaker; and you should see the dress! Carole had drawn up a couple of sketches of ideas for me, but she threw them away after meeting me and getting acquainted. She does everything custom, design and everything, but she went out into the showroom while I was being measured and came in with the most beautiful gown! She had made it for the Senator's wife for an Inaugural Ball for the President, and she is giving it to me! She said she would rather see me wear it than her." Susie's eyes were shining with delight as she described the dress.

"I feel almost like Cinderella, except I don't have to worry about Midnight! Joanna, Mikey's mom, is so cool to talk to. I didn't feel like a little girl talking to a grownup, or that she was checking the girl who was wanting to date her son. They made me feel wanted and loved for who I am, with or without Mikey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joanne Thibodeaux stretched, drawing the approving look of her husband who lay on the chaise longue next to her. For a fifty year old woman she had kept her figure very nicely. Her breasts sagged a little, but not nearly as badly as many women her age. Crow's-feet marked the corners of her eyes, but Jeff always said they were 'smile lines' and that they showed character, not age. He was always good at bolstering her confidence when she looked in the mirror and bewailed the march of time.

Just enough of a breeze was blowing to dry and cool her bathing suit and bring her nipples to a point. Jeff's approving gaze noted them with pleasure. Thirty years of marriage, in August, had not dampened his love for his wife, nor did it dampen his admiration for her sleek body. In all of his years playing football at ASU, and then for the Cardinals in the NFL, he had never been tempted to stray, even though the opportunity had been thrown in his face time and time again. Once he had drawn sharp criticism from the team owner when one of the cheerleaders complained about him. She had made some rather plain overtures, but he had rebuffed them all. What really ticked her off, and the basis for her sexual harassment complaint had been when he asked her, "Why should I go out with you for a hot dog when I have fillet mignon waiting for me at home?" Jason Wilson, the offensive right guard, and his roommate when on the road, overheard the exchange. When they returned home from that particular road trip Jason had walked from the training facility out to the parking lot with Jeff and saw Joanne waiting by the car to pick Jeff up.

"Mighty nice fillet, Jeff!" Joanne was upset at the remark, especially when Jason walked away with only a wave. It took Jeff a few minutes to calm her down, and he finally had to explain the comment. Since then it had been a bit of a joke between the two of them in private. Jeff and Jason talked on the phone on a regular basis still, and Jason was frequently known to say goodbye with a "Tell the fillet I said 'Hi.'"

"I'd say that fillet looks done to perfection," Jeff said to his wife as he sat up on his lounger.

"Oh, you think so, do you? Are you sure it doesn't need a little more time in the broiler?"

Jeff reached over and poked and prodded her body a few times in different places, making Joanne writhe and giggle. "Yep, it's just right!" He stepped to the end of her lounger and straddled it easily with his six foot six inch frame. Then he bent over and slipped his arms between her legs so that her knees landed on his shoulders and sliding his arms further up her body grasped her by the back of the shoulders stood up lifting her nearly effortlessly and causing her legs to slide further onto his shoulders until her bathing suit covered pussy was against his face. He curled lips over his teeth and began nibbling and gnawing while growling, causing Joanne to squirm and wiggle in his grasp while laughing at him.

"Just perfect! Couldn't be better done!"

Joanne hooked her feet around the front of his chest under his arms and leaned back allowing him better access. "Are you sure it doesn't need some sauce or something?"

"Nope. When it's good quality and done right, just like this, it is juicy and doesn't need a thing!"

Her back tiring from holding herself stretched out Joanne leaned forward again. She was always amazed at Jeff's strength. Even though he had been retired from playing football for so many years he still kept himself in great shape and never seemed to tire holding her, even in such an awkward position. "Perhaps you should take it in from the grill where it can be better enjoyed," she said softly.

Tossing her into the air and catching and then cradling her in his arms Jeff carried her toward the bedroom. Joanne cuddled against him kvelling in his strength and love. She felt moisture gathering in her pussy in anticipation of what was to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grandpa looked over Rosemary's shoulder as the door swung slowly open. The room of course was dark, and nothing could be seen until the door was fully opened. "Justin, go grab that light, son. We can't see anything."

I hurried down the corridor and dragging the cord behind me carried the light toward the door.

Rosemary gasped, and Grandpa muttered "Land sakes o' Goshen!"

When I could see in the door after they stepped in I saw a set of shelves on the far wall lined with dated ledgers, but that was not what had our attention. In the corner, at the end of the shelf was a double stack of gold bars shining in the light. Each bar was about half an inch thick by about two inches wide and four inches long. Each stack was five bars high, and there were three rows. Thirty bars of gold! On the floor were two wooden crates that looked to be full of more bars.

Grandpa regained his equilibrium first and said, "I think at this moment we had better close this room back up and go get some lunch. We can decide what to do about it later, but for the moment nothing needs be said to anyone outside the four of us! We will call a family meeting for Wednesday evening when your folks get home, and Michael, that includes you."

Michael shook his head. "No sir, I don't need to be there. None of this is mine, nor do I covet any of it. You all are the ones who own the house. It belongs to you."

Grandpa stood and looked at Michael carefully, and I could see his 'lawyer' face setting in. "Now you listen to me, young man, and you listen good. I only want to say this once, and I don't want to hear you arguing the point. You are the one who found the entrance to this room. Might Justin have found it later? Possibly, but based on what happened so far probably not. No one else found it in a hundred years. You have been involved in this from the beginning, and you can consider this a bonus for being the kind of person you are. What you choose to do with the gold is your decision, just like I told you on the reward I intend to negotiate with the railroad. I am going to do all I can to keep your name out of the public eye, but I am not going to keep you from benefitting from what you made possible. Are we clear on this?"

"I feel funny taking it. I have all I need, and more, from what I've already done. If I don't want to, I don't have to work another day in my life. This would just add on to what I already have."

"Son, I appreciate what you are saying, and I wish a lot more people had your attitude. Trust me; you can do a lot more good with the money than you ever can without it. Like I said, what you do with it is your choice, but you will accept it. Understood? Your answer is 'Yes Sir.'"

Michael shrugged and said, "Yes Sir." We all grinned and trooped back out the door. Michael lifted the iron bar back into place and Rosemary carefully locked the padlock, then she handed the keys to Grandpa for safe-keeping. Lunch was going to be a festive occasion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steph and Susie sat in the sun of the stadium for nearly an hour before an administrator turned on the PA system and announced school was closed, and they were free to go home. He also announced it would be closed the following day for replacement of the air conditioning unit, that an email would be sent to all concerning the following day, whether or not the school would be in session. A ragged cheer erupted from all of the kids and they poured from the stands and headed for their cars. Those who didn't drive wandered around aimlessly trying to find a way to go home.

"I wish Rosie and Justin didn't go up to the house today. I could use a good swim and some sun," Steph said as the two girls walked out to her car.

"You know we can use their pool anyway. Mikey isn't here today either. I hope they don't stay up there too long. I haven't seen him since Friday."

"Oh, you poor baby!" Steph teased and dodged a swat. "I know we can go over there. I just always feel a little funny wandering through their house when they aren't home."

"Yeah, I know, but you know they have said to make ourselves home anyway. I could use some sun. Let's go."

After quick stops at home to grab swimwear and a towel the girls drove to the Thyme home and let themselves in through the garage. The code had been given them a long time ago. They quickly pealed down to their bikinis and dove into the pool for a few laps before getting out to lie in the sun for a while.

"Hey, Susie, I haven't seen you wear that suit in a long time. What's the matter? No guys around?"

Susie just shook her head. "Since I've been with Michael I've learned I don't really need to flaunt it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm his, and I don't need to show off to other guys anymore." She gave Steph a saucy grin. "Don't worry, when the time is right he will get a lot more than just a sexy bikini!"

"I know. Isn't it funny how that works? Remember that suit I got that was mostly string? I got it to try to catch Justin, but I don't need it anymore either." She shrugged her shoulders. "As far as I'm concerned, when he's around I'd rather wear nothing at all, but I don't feel like showing off to any others. Not that I ever did that as much as you did!"

"Hey! Don't make me out to be that bad! I never did all that much!"

"Yeah, I know. It was mostly for Justin. Isn't it funny how that worked out for both of us? Rosemary, too."

"Tell me, what's it really like having sex with Justin? Sometimes when I'm around Michael I just want to drag him to bed with me, but he won't even consider it. I can't even get him to make out with me!"

Stephanie paused for a couple of minutes before replying, making Susie wonder if she had gone too far in asking. "Honestly, it is the most wonderful thing I have ever done." Unconsciously her hand started stroking her upper leg as she gazed unseeing into the sky. "I can see where it could be bad if you didn't have someone you really cared about, or someone who didn't care about you, but when I'm with him, well . . . he just makes it so wonderful." Her nipples were beginning to push out through her bra as she thought of Justin. "You know how Justin is, always thinking of others, well he's the same in bed. It isn't about him getting off, but he will leave himself hanging just to make sure it is good for me, and I know he does the same for Rosemary."

"Of course, we both try to make it really good for him, too. It's a two way street, and I'm really wishing he was here with me now." Now her hand had crept up to caress her belly, and to toy with the top of her bikini panty. "If I know Michael as well as I think I do I think he will be the same way, but don't push him. It is worth waiting until both of you are ready."

Susie's hands were wandering across her own body also as Stephanie was talking. "Sometimes I don't think I can wait! I've about worn out "Fred", and some nights it just isn't enough. How did you know when it was the right time?"

Stephie sighed as she remembered. "Well, you remember when we caught Justin and Rosemary after the fact."

Susie giggled. "The look on their faces was priceless!"

"Well, you remember how Rosie told us she liked to go naked around the house when she was under stress." Susie nodded. "It all started the night of the accident. Since Mom was gone the Thymes took me in. I couldn't climb the stairs that first night, so Justin picked me up and carried me. I was half loopy from the pain meds, or it might not have happened. I know I wouldn't have had the courage, but I was hugging him and holding him tightly. I had on a hospital robe because my clothes were ruined, and I didn't have on a bra, so I kind of rubbed my boobs on his chest, and the robe opened up a little bit and Justin could see one of my tits. He looked away really quickly, and I was embarrassed, but really turned on by it, too."

Callicious
Callicious
1,838 Followers