Justin Thyme Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he walked through his condo door he began stripping and made his way to the shower for as cold a shower as he could get. His cock, once freed from his briefs, had a mind of its own and stood out proudly from his body, unfazed by the cold. His balls felt swollen, and were very tender to the touch. Michael gasped for breath in the cold water, and mindful of not wasting time he started soaping himself, preparing for bed. His sexual stimulus was so great that passing the soap across his cock and stroking it one time was all it took. With a massive groan of release, and of frustration at his weakness, Michael spewed a tremendous amount of ejaculate on the shower wall even as his knees gave way, and he dropped to his knees in the shower. Great shuddering gasps of breath shook his frame even as he prayed and asked forgiveness for his weakness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary, with a two of glasses of wine in her, was very conscious of the movement of her sundress's fabric across the tips of her nipples, causing her to regret her choice to go braless. Tom had made no sexual advances of any kind. In fact, he had been more than a gentleman, talking with her about Brad, and about Stephanie. His very proper behavior was quite unsettling. For years she had pushed away men who had been less circumspect, and Tom's very correct behavior stirred her interest. She found herself looking at him, measuring him in her mind as a potential, even as she told herself it was preposterous.

Mary considered the wine they had been drinking, and about Tom driving home and didn't think it would be wise, and was severely tempted to invite him to spend the night. After all, Stephanie was not going to be home, and in fact would probably be sleeping with Justin if she gauged her questions correctly from the other day. She felt herself stirring with need. Paul had been the only one since her Brad died in Iraq, and while Paul had not been caring for her needs, he had reawakened the drive within her. She really did not want to be alone tonight, but knew it was foolish to think of Tom this way. She blamed it on the wine.

Tom, a lifelong bachelor, found in himself a craving for the environment in which he found himself. Never among the women he had known in his life had he found one with whom he could feel so comfortable as he did Mary. He sensed a similar sentiment from her, although neither made any such comment. He knew he had to see more of her, and if involving Stephanie was the key, so be it. Stephanie was a sweet girl anyway, and he enjoyed meeting her before. She would have made things a lot easier tonight, but at the same time her absence had opened up an intimacy that could not have been there if she had been present.

Reluctantly, Tom knew it was time for him to make his goodnights and go. That last glass of wine had not been a good idea. While sure he wouldn't be over the limit, but he saw enough drunk drivers, or their passengers, go through his emergency room that he was not willing to take the risk of impaired driving. "Mary, I have really enjoyed the evening. Thank you so much. You must let me return the favor and take you and Stephanie out to dinner soon. You won't want my cooking, I assure you!"

"Thank you, Tom. I know we would enjoy that. Stephanie would really like to talk with you about her dad." She didn't say "And I would love to be with you and be held in your arms," although she thought it and looked down, blushing, afraid she had given herself away.

"My problem tonight is that I should not have had that last glass of wine. I'm really embarrassed. I'm not drunk, but I see too many people come through the ER who thought they weren't either, and I won't take that risk. Would it cause you embarrassment if I left my car in your drive and took a cab home?"

Mary's face flushed at the implication, yet her heart was strangely warmed at Tom's thoughtfulness for her feelings. "That was very nice of you to ask, Tom. Thank you. I didn't even think of the neighbors! I don't have many men leave their cars here overnight." She smiled at him. "Would you like me to drive it to work tomorrow, and then you could drop me off on the way home?"

"Now that's an idea. Would it be terribly out of your way to stop by my apartment on the way in in the morning?"

"I would be happy to." "Good, that means I get to see him tomorrow, too," ran through her mind.

Tom pulled out his cellphone and looked up a cab company and called for a ride. "They said it would be about twenty minutes. May I stay that much longer?"

Never had Mary experienced someone so concerned with her feelings. How had this man gone all this long without a woman snatching him up? "That would be great. It will give us time for another glass since you won't be driving." She quickly picked up the bottle and started to pour. "It will be a short glass. There isn't much left."

Tom picked his glass up and held it toward Mary. "To a wonderful cook, and a good friend. Thank you for a great evening, Mary. I haven't enjoyed an evening as much as this in a long, long time."

Mary touched her glass to his. "Thank you, Tom. Neither have I. I feel like we have known each other for years, rather than weeks. I do hope you will come again. Anytime you want a home cooked meal just let me know. No flowers or wine is necessary. You are welcome in our home."

"I may just take you up on that." He gave her a crooked smile. "I'll try to limit myself to no more than eight days a week though. If I ate like that all the time I'd weight four hundred pounds." He reached across the couch and squeezed Mary's hand. He glanced over his shoulder at Brad's picture above the piano. "You know, one would think it would be intimidating sitting with a lady with her husband's picture looking down at us, but here it feels comfortable and right. You are an amazing woman, Mary." A horn sounded outside and he stood, tossed off the last swallow of wine, and extended a hand to Mary to help her stand. "Thank you again for a wonderful evening."

Tom wondered if a kiss goodnight would be appropriate, but decided it would not. He would save it for another time, hopefully, but he pulled Mary to him in a half-hug. "Good night. I'll see you in the morning," and quickly he released her and opened the door. With a quick wave to the driver to let him know he was coming he turned and took her hand in both of his. Tenderly he squeezed it and said, "Please tell Stephanie I'm sorry I missed her, and I'll see you tomorrow," and with that he was gone. As he walked away he remembered the soft feeling of Mary in his arm and the extra softness of her breast against him. He wondered if she was braless, and if that meant anything.

Mary watched with moist eyes as the cab drove away and closed the door softly as she felt for the first time the utter emptiness of her house without a man in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Scoot over on the bed a little bit, Justin, so Rosemary can get in here with us. You know, I hope you are going to get a bigger bed for your room up at 'the house.' A twin just isn't going to cut it."

I shuffled myself over carefully, trying not to allow myself to fall out of her pussy as I moved. I slipped my arm out for Rosemary and hugged her to us. Once again I was reminded just how lucky I am to be loved by two such wonderful women. As I pulled Rosemary close to us her red gold hair mixed in with Stephanie's brown hair and created a lovely blend on my chest and shoulder. I've always heard how jealous women are and how the claws come out, as it were, whenever another pretty woman comes around their men, but with these two it was just the opposite. They both spent their time trying to make certain the other was satisfied, and they enjoyed seeing me pleasuring the other. I certainly had nothing to complain about!

It was interesting to me also how they had no interest in each other sexually, as is so often the case when two women are with one man. They had no problem being nude around each other, and hugs were commonplace, but neither showed any interest in the other sexually. I had no complaints about that at all. Girl on girl stuff never did anything for me. Whatever floats your boat, but for me it just wasn't there. That isn't to say I don't enjoy seeing more than one woman, but just not together, as it were.

It was only a little while before I started to wilt and slip out of Stephanie, and my bed was just not wide enough for the three of us to cuddle side to side, so we had to make a change. I looked at my clock and saw it was only nine forty-five, so going to bed for the night was a little too soon. With no school tomorrow there was no reason to go to bed early anyway, but a quick look out the blinds showed me we didn't want to be going anywhere, either. There were still three TV trucks parked across the street, obviously waiting for the eleven o'clock news to have one more "on location report."

Rosemary came up with the idea of going down to the den to watch a movie on the big screen TV. I'm not much of a movie kind of guy except for Sci Fi or techy kinds of things, and I definitely wasn't in to chick flicks, but I agreed to go with them anyway just to spend time with them. Sometimes a guy has to give a little to keep them happy, and if they were happy it made everything better.

Rosemary started looking through Netflix to see what was playing and started looking in the 'Horror' genre for some reason. Horror movies have never made sense to me. Why do you want to watch something to get scared? I'd rather watch something I can learn from, or at the least be entertained by something funny, but girls seem to like something scary, especially if they are with other girls, or with a guy to reassure them. I really can't tell you what the movie was, but it was one of those slasher movies in a Sorority house, with a lot of partially clothed girls running around and a plot as vapid as most of the actresses. "Hey, Stephie. I'll bet Justin will like this one! He'll see plenty of skin in this!"

Plenty of skin I can do without. Oh, don't get me wrong. I like to look at naked girls, and I have watched my share of porn, but now that I have Rosemary and Stephanie I have found I really don't need it any more and the real thing is so much better. I much prefer what I have, but Rosemary started it and while the credits (as if anyone would want their names attached to it) were running she popped some corn in the microwave and came running back in to join Stephie and me in the love seat.

Now as you know, if you've ever sat in a love seat, they are made for two, and two sitting closely together. That's why they are called 'love seats'. Three of us sitting together naked in a love seat definitely had a lot of skin to skin contact, and I had no place for my arms other than around their shoulders. Not that I minded, mind you! The way they cuddled up against me, especially after the first big scare to start out the show, more huddled than cuddled, my hands dangled at just the right height to cup a breast in each hand. Movie watching suddenly wasn't quite as onerous as I had thought it might be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susie was very pleased with herself after giving Michael a gentle kiss goodnight. She really wanted much more, with a strong hug so she could feel him against her, but she had to settle for just a light hug, although she managed to brush her boobs up against him in the process. She knew she had really gotten to him and was pleased that she could excite him so easily. Had she known the turmoil she put in his mind she would have been much less happy with herself, but she really didn't understand where Michael came from and his religious convictions.

She was not a cock-tease as such. She was not one of those girls that liked to tease, but not put out. Rather, she was trying to please the one she loved, trying to show him what was in store for him, what he could have just for the asking, and that she was more than willing, in fact longing to give him. Had she known what her teasing was doing to Michael she would have been aghast.

Both of her parents were very happy for Michael's good fortune in the gold find, not understanding how little he really cared about it. Neither of them were greedy people who looked on him jealously, nor was their pleasure based on what it might mean for their daughter. They were genuinely pleased for the young man they had come to love and appreciate. Madge in particular was so pleased at the way he treated her daughter, and the way he had tempered her teasing ways and the way she dressed. If she only knew what Susie was really doing to him! All Madge saw was the difference in the way Susie behaved around all of the other young men.

Susie decided to call it a night earlier than normal. She was so aroused she wanted nothing more than to go to her room, close and lock the door, and get herself off. Well, she really wanted to take Michael to her room, close and lock the door, and . . . but that was not possible. She really thought for a while he was going to weaken this afternoon, but alas, he didn't.

Her panties were soaked, smearing down her legs as she slid them off, and her labia were swollen and wet with arousal, even as long as it had been since Michael left and she had to talk with her folks about his good fortune. She laid back on her bed and caressed her nipples for only a few moments before she couldn't stand teasing herself. One hand crept to her pussy and with only a few moments attention to her clit she had to cover her face with her pillow to muffle her cries as she came harder than she had ever done before. She drifted off to sleep naked, dreaming happily of Michael and what it would be like if he was in her bed with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie was so horrible that after a few minutes the girls quit huddling quite so closely to me, although they still snuggled up tight. They started mocking the movie, and as one sorority sister after the other, each in some sort of nightgown or other, was attacked, ending up at least partially naked, with all sorts of enhanced tits being shown, and one or two pussies for good measure, the girls started trying to pick out the ones they thought I would like best. Of course, my cock was standing at attention through all of this; much to the girl's delight, but the poor acting and the agonizingly fake attempts to look sexy was more of a turn-off than an enticement. The girls just didn't understand my cock was at attention because of them far more than what I saw on the screen.

As I let my hands wander up and down Rosemary and Steph's sides and I caressed their boobs and tweaked their nipples I had more than enough to excite me! I could look down and see Rosemary's little exclamation point of a landing strip with its red hue, or look over to see Steph's rather puffy, but now bald slit at the junction of her legs. Rosemary's breasts were a bit more than a handful, while I could fit Steph's nicely in my hand, but I found either of them to be so much more exciting than what looked like a grapefruit stuck on an actress's chest. I never did understand the thinking behind something that looks so unnatural. Steph's nipples stuck out so far they tickled the palm of my hand as I caressed her boob and cupped it in my hand.

"Does this give you ideas for our house, Justin? All of those girls running around and getting naked?" Rosemary leaned in and gave me a wet sloppy kiss as she fondled my cock. "I'll bet that thought excites you, doesn't it? We don't need a madman running around with a knife or a chainsaw though."

Stephie threw herself on the floor and sprawled out across the carpet in a grotesque position with her boobs thrust into the air. "Something like this all through the house, maybe? All of those girls, just waiting for you to impale them, but not with a knife. Maybe you could think of something better to use, hmm?"

Rosemary giggled and pulled on my cock. "Whatever could you find to impale them with, Justin? Can you think of anything you could use?" She dropped down onto the floor and lay there, legs spread, "Maybe you should practice with us, just in case? We wouldn't want you to be unprepared."

I found it interesting the idea was exciting to the girls, but I sure couldn't pass up the offer, so I dove onto the floor and 'impaled' Rosemary right where she was. I didn't wait to fondle or tease her, but just drove my cock in with one thrust and buried it to the hilt. She was quite wet and excited from all of the playing around and the movie, so I slid in easily. I pulled back out and rammed it back in hard, which brought a gasp from her. "Oh, yes! Impale me, Justin. Harder! Harder!" and she wrapped her legs around my hips with her feet on my ass and pulled me into her again and again. Her hips were bucking up into me as I thrust, and in just a few minutes she cried out with an orgasm.

It hadn't been all that long since Stephie woke me by riding my cock, so I did not come yet. I slowed my attack to allow her to come down from her excitement and started to thrust again when she looked up into my eyes. "That was fun! I think Stephie need to be impaled, too. Give it to her."

Steph was lying next to us watching with rapt attention as I 'impaled' Rosemary, but she quickly flopped onto her back, legs spread and arms akimbo, but with her pelvis thrust upward with her swollen pussy waiting for my attack. I pulled reluctantly from Rosemary, but excitedly moved over to repeat my attack on Steph. Her pussy was tight and hot on my cock as I drove it fast and hard all the way in, bringing a wail of pleasure from her. Her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me as she cried out, "Yes, Justin. Yes! Just like that!" and suddenly she moaned and gave out a long sigh as I felt her pussy squeeze my cock and her body shiver and she passed out with a smile on her face. She seems to be one who is prone to la petite mort.

I stopped thrusting and just lay there on top of her holding her tenderly to me. I felt other arms go around me as Rosemary nestled in next to us. "Thank you, Justin. That was fun." I just turned and gave her a gentle kiss, even as I could feel Steph's pussy continue to spasm around my cock, and felt my cock pulse in return.

It was only a little bit and Steph woke up to look up into my eyes adoringly. "I don't know how you do it, Justin, but wow!" She reached a hand to grasp one of Rosemary's. "Thank you, Rosie. You didn't have to do that. It was your turn, remember?"

Rosemary gave her a smile. "I got my turn. I've never come that quickly before. There wasn't any reason not to share. Now I get to have him next." She gave Steph a wink.

Stephie squeezed me with her pussy. "Are you still hard? Didn't you come, too?"

I shook my head. "It's OK. I came upstairs earlier, remember? It was fun, and it still is fun. I love being in you. You girls still don't understand just how sexy you are, do you? I'd rather have you than a hundred of those bimbos from that stupid movie!"

"But I thought guys liked girls with big boobs. That didn't excite you?"

"Not really. Those tits aren't real. I like yours a lot better." I leaned down and took one of Stephie's nipples between my lips and licked it. I felt her pussy respond. "See, this is real, and I like it a lot better. Oh, yes, seeing them getting their clothes ripped off was titillating, but what really got me going was holding you two and feeling your skin, looking at your boobs and your pussies, feeling your legs against me, knowing you love me, and I love you. Call me a romantic, but that means a lot more to me."

Stephanie started rocking her hips, moving herself a little bit on my cock, and I started moving in rhythm with her. Rosemary reached over and fondled my balls, then slid up on the bed and pushed a boob into the side of my face. "I'm glad you like our boobs, Justin. They like you, too." My cock jumped a little bit making Steph giggle as I suckled Rosemary's nipple into my mouth. "How are you going to handle it up at the house next year with girls like Jennifer and Stacy running around? Their boobs are real, too. I remember you liked them." She winked at Stephie. "Remember the rules, now. No relieving yourself. You have to save all of it for us."