Justine Ch. 13

Story Info
Josephine in control.
12.3k words
4.81
24.8k
21

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,663 Followers

Jeremiah said a silent thank you to the fates that his ordeal had finally ended. On the end of that thanks was a "fuck you bitches!" to the king and queen. "So this is what it's like to die." He murmured to himself as he relaxed into the quiet darkness. He had imagined it to be much different than this. According to what he had been told and read, he was supposed to be reunited with the friends and relatives that had gone on before him. Of those, the only one that he wasn't looking forward to seeing was Malcolm. He had been told that old grudges carried over and he was sure that Malcolm knew that it had been him that ordered his death. Who else could it have been?

No matter he thought to himself as he floated in the comforting darkness enjoying the first sense of peace that he felt since his capture. There really weren't too many from his past that he cared to see especially if any of them were those that he had turned and had since died. He sighed in contentment and then frowned as a horrible, foul smelling wetness assailed his nose and touched his skin.

His eyes snapped open to see Quinn sitting across from him watching as Buddy emptied his bladder his-Jeremiah's stomach.

"I'm dead! She killed me!" he screamed as he tried to push the dog that seemed to be immovable off of him.

"Good morning!" Quinn said cheerfully. "That must have been one hell of a dream you were having judging from the smile that was on your face."

"She killed me!" Jeremiah repeated as tears of disappointment, anger and frustration ran down his face.

"No but it was damned close." Quinn replied.

"Why did you stop her?" Jeremiah asked his voice filled with disappointment and anger.

"It wasn't because I wanted to." Quinn replied. "I would love to see your ass dead but Justine made promises and if she broke them she would never forgive herself and I can't have that."

"Have you no mercy?" Jeremiah asked. The anger in his voice was gone but replaced by weariness.

"I have as much mercy as you did when you turned, raped and sold thousands of women to the highest bidder. I have as much mercy as you had when you raped and killed women and then threw them aside as if they were nothing more than trash. How many of those that you thought you killed actually survived?

If Natalia survived then there are probably others. I guess we'll find out won't we?" Quinn asked not really expecting an answer. "You might want to rest up; I hear that there are a few women arriving who would like to spend some time with you."

Jeremiah blinked and when he opened his eyes both Quinn and Buddy were gone. He looked over at Napoleon who was staring at him wide-eyed. He understood for the first time just how lightly he had gotten off.

"Get up stinky!" one of the guards called to Jeremiah.

He got up from the cot grimacing as his clothes stuck to him like a second skin. The urine was already beginning to burn and the smell was getting stronger by the second. Once in the shower he quickly stripped, grabbed the bar of soap and began to scrub his skin. Maybe it was his imagination, but each time the dog pissed on him, the intensity of the odor and the burning increased. He took a moment and examined his skin looking for areas that hadn't healed yet but all he saw were old bruises that were an ugly greenish/yellow in color.

As he finished his shower he tried to remember if the woman who was now Napoleon's owner had been one that he had found for him but he really couldn't remember. There had been too many women to count. The only thing that he was sure of was that the woman's name had to have been Josephine and that initially, she had to have been a strong woman. Those had been two of the most important requirements as Napoleon wanted to break her.

Someone banging on the door reminded Jeremiah that his time in the shower was almost up. They would drag him out even if he wasn't dried or dressed so he quickly dried off, dressed and ran his fingers through his dark hair to give it some semblance of order. As he stepped out of the shower, he heard Napoleon scream in pain.

"Jussie? Baby? Are you alright?" Quinn asked as he snuggled against Justine's back.

"I was going to kill him." She replied.

"But you didn't." Quinn reminded her as he kissed her shoulder.

"I would have if you hadn't been there." She replied. "I would have robbed thousands of women of their right to justice if you hadn't been there. Thank you." She paused before speaking again. "I can't believe that she died like that."

Quinn hesitated.

"Jussie, do you really believe that she's dead?" he asked.

"He isn't lying," Justine replied, "so I guess she is."

"Baby turn around and look at me." Quinn gently commanded.

When she was facing him, he looked into her eyes which were hardly ever their normal shade of brown anymore. He saw the sadness in them noticing that the flames in them were a dull red, she was miserable and in pain. She was missing a woman that she barely knew. She needed closure.

"I want you to forget about whether you believe that Jeremiah is lying or not and listen to your gut. Do you believe that your mother is dead?" Quinn asked.

Justine closed her eyes for several minutes and then opened them. "No." she said softly, "but if she isn't dead, then where is she?"

"I don't know." Quinn replied, "But let me tell you why I don't think she's dead. First of all, Jeremiah knew that your mother was alive when he called Malcolm to clean up his mess. He didn't want the responsibility of caring for her. He didn't even care enough to ask where Malcolm took the body. Secondly, who saw her? The reason why we believe that Jeremiah isn't lying is because he's telling the truth as he knows it. As far as he's concerned, your mother is really dead but what if someone found her like someone found Natalia?"

"You mean like another vampire." Justine said.

"Yes." Quinn replied.

"But no one has seen her." Justine said.

"Okay but what if she isn't in this state?" Quinn asked, "Hell, what if she isn't in the country?"

"Maybe she doesn't know who she is!" Justine exclaimed, "She wouldn't know to look for me! Quinn O'Dell you are a genius!"

"No..."

"Justine cut him off with a kiss. The red flames around her eyes were now bright with hope. Quinn returned the kiss and pressed closer to her as his hands roamed down her back until they rested on her ass. He cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her tight against his hardened cock. Her natural scent of apples intensified along with her level of arousal.

Quinn pulled back so that he could look into her face. He loved the warm red colored flames of her eyes when she was aroused and never tired of seeing it. When she closed her eyes, he moaned in frustration.

"No, please, keep your eyes open." It wasn't a demand or a command but a heartfelt request. When Justine opened her eyes and looked at him, he sighed with pleasure. As much as he loved her breasts, her eyes had come to outrank them as his favorite part of her body.

"Quinn..."

"I know baby." He crooned as he looked into her eyes before kissing her again. He took his time nipping and sucking on her earlobe before moving to her neck. He didn't think that it was possible that he could love her any more than he did but each time they made love that love grew. He didn't want to think about what would happen if he lost her.

"You're not going to lose me." Justine said as she kissed the top of his head just before it moved out of reach.

In response, Quinn took a hardened nipple into his mouth, nicked it with a fang and nursed from her. Justine moaned with pleasure as the sensation traveled straight to her clit that at the moment was being neglected. She wanted to hurry him but she also didn't want the pleasure to end so she let him do as he wanted. The thought that the windows were going to need replacing again crossed her mind as Quinn nipped and then drank from her other nipple while kneading the other breast. Justine cried out as he pinched and rolled one nipple with his fingers while pulling at the other with his teeth and lips.

Reluctantly, Quinn left her breasts after giving each nipple a lick and a kiss before moving down to her soft stomach. He paused, looked up at her and knew that he wanted children with her. Whether it was possible or not he didn't know but if it was, he wanted as many as she would allow them to have.

He kissed her stomach, laid his head on it for several seconds before moving down to her mound. He laid his cheek against it soaking up the warmth radiating from it and inhaling her scent. He now realized that there was no part of her that he could say was his favorite; he loved all of her. As much as he wanted to tease her, he needed and wanted to hear her scream; he wanted to hear the windows as they shattered from the volume and intensity of her release.

Gently he spread her open, gazed at the already pulsing jewel and blew on it. Justine's hips jerked in response and the pulsing of her clit increased. Quinn could hear her rapid and irregular breathing and tuned his hearing to her heart. It was pounding in anticipation of her pending release. He licked and then blew across her clit again and wondered if he could control the temperature of his breath. He closed his eyes and imagined that his breath was cool like the taste of a peppermint patty after taking a sip of water. He licked and then gently blew across her pulsing clit.

"Oh God!" Justine screamed as her hips bucked up toward him, "Do that again!"

Pleased with himself, Quinn licked and then blew across Justine's clit eliciting another demand that he do it again.

"Once more." He said.

After the third lick and blow, Quinn wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked until the windows were shattered from her screams. But he wasn't finished; he wanted to hear her scream again. While he sucked, he slid two fingers inside of her and slowly pumped them in and out. When he sensed that she was about to come again, he kept pumping with his fingers but pulled off of her clit far enough to blow across it with a cool breath. The scream that Justine released was louder the one before. As her orgasm ended, Quinn moved on top of her and rammed into her as hard as he could. He knew that he wasn't hurting her but was doing quite the opposite. Their combined screams filled the room making any remaining windows shatter and the pictures on the dressers and walls crash to the floor.

"How did you do the thing with your breath?" Justine asked afterwards as they cuddled.

"Peppermint Patties." Quinn replied as he pulled her even closer.

"The candy?"

"Yep." Quinn replied. "Don't you remember eating one then taking a sip of water? Remember how cool your mouth felt?"

"Yeah and?"

"That's what I thought of." Quinn replied.

"Well let me tell you," Justine said, "that was absolutely amazing and I'll have to see what I can come up with."

"I can't wait." Quinn said as he closed his eyes content that he had pleased his woman.

Josephine

Josephine kept her eyes on the vampires, Eppi in particular. She didn't like the way that he kept looking at her or the way that he kept trying to get the one named Freddie to leave. The more she watched Freddie, the more she liked him. She thought that he was a good vampire who made a mistake and wanted to help her. The problem was Eppi.

It was an hour before she got the chance to talk to Freddie without Eppi listening.

"Thank you for helping me." She said as she accepted a cup filled with blood.

"What were you doing in this part of town?" he asked as he sat down across from her.

She wasn't about to share the details of her life with a stranger so she turned the question around.

"I could ask you the same question."

Freddie looked at her and grinned, "I know what you're doing but alright. I used to be an executive at one of the big London firms and suffice it to say that I didn't move my money in time."

"What happened to the others?" Josephine asked.

"Most of them got away with their money; a couple of them are in prison made specifically for vampires and a couple of them committed suicide." He replied.

"Wouldn't the ones that got away help you?"

"One or two of them offered but I said no." Freddie replied. "Most of that money was stolen from some very powerful vampires your mate being one of them. I have no desire to be caught with stolen money even if it's supposed to be untraceable. I'd rather live like this then have to keep looking over my shoulder wondering if it's going to be my last night to live.

"Don't you have family? Aren't they worried about you?" Josephine asked.

"I had a family...look, have you tried calling to your mate?" Freddie asked.

"I tried just before you came over."

"Keep trying!" Freddie urged. "This place is warded but I don't know to what extent. Keep trying to vanish out of here. There are times when the wards are weak but the times vary with the weakest time being during the day and early evening. Keep your eyes open, I'll try to get you out of here if I can. I'd better go before Eppi gets suspicious."

"Wait!" Josephine called as Eppi walked away, "Why are you helping me?"

Freddie gave her a bright smile, "I'm a sucker for a pretty lady in trouble and doing the right thing is all that I have left."

David went back to all of Josephine's favorite spots not once but twice and sometimes a third time in the hopes that he had missed her. He was in constant contact with the vampires and other beings that he had looking for her but so far no one had seen or heard from her.

"Why aren't you calling for me?" he asked aloud. He tried not to think the worst. What if she couldn't call for him? He realized that this wouldn't have happened if he had only told her the truth years ago. In his selfishness, he had done the very thing that he had been trying to prevent; he had inadvertently put her in danger. He took out his cell phone, looked at the contact list, closed the phone, opened it again and looked at the number that he was thinking about calling. He would give it one more hour. If he hadn't heard from her by then, he would call.

"How much do you think that your mate will pay for you?" Eppi asked.

"You'll have to ask him." Josephine replied not showing any fear. That was the one thing that David had drilled into her, "nerves is one thing but fear is another thing altogether. The scent of fear will make even the most timid of us turn into a dangerous predator."

"Huh..." Eppi said inching closer to her. "You're very pretty and you're not from here...no accent. Where are you from?" he asked as he moved even closer.

"The United States."

"I've always wanted to go there but never had the money. Maybe I can go once your mate pays for you."

Josephine looked around for Freddie wondering where he was. When she didn't see him, she sent out another telepathic message to David and tried to vanish.

"There's no use in trying." Eppi said, "You can't vanish and your mate can't hear you."

"Why haven't you called him yet?" she asked.

"I'm in no hurry," Eppi replied, "it isn't very often that I have a woman who isn't a whore down here."

Eppi reached for her foot just as she pulled it back.

"You do understand what will happen to you if you touch me don't you?" Josephine asked meeting Eppi's leer with a glare. "You won't get to spend one cent of the money that my mate gives you so I'm going to make a suggestion. Call him, tell him what you want and let me go. I swear that he won't come after you right away."

"Gutsy bitch aren't you?" Eppi asked as he made another grab at her foot.

"Leave her alone!" Freddie snarled from behind Eppi. When Eppi didn't move Freddie advanced on him, "I said to get your fucking hands off of her NOW!"

"We were just taking... I wasn't going to do anything to her!"

Josephine looked from Freddie to Eppi and understood something. While Freddie didn't want anything to happen to her, he wasn't her friend. He was the brains behind whatever the two of them were into and Eppi was his lackey. The way that Eppi had reacted when Freddie yelled at him was confirmation of that fact. Freddie had lied about the wards weakening and he had lied about helping her to escape.

Realizing that Josephine had put it together, Freddie gave her a sheepish grin. "Sorry love but I had to keep you calm and all of that."

"You lying bastard!" She said angry that she had been lied to again and that she had thought that the vampire was going to help her.

"Yes well... sorry about that." Freddie said not really meaning it.

"Have you contacted my mate yet?"

"No. We'll let him stew for a day or two that way he'll give us what we want." Freddie replied. "What I still don't understand is how you came to be in this part of town. It was fortuitous for us but very unfortunate for you but in the end, it really doesn't matter. You just saved us from finding another target."

"You've done this before?" Josephine asked incredulous.

"A time or two." Freddie replied with a smile. "It always ends with everyone being happy as long as we get what we want."

Josephine was at a loss. According to David they were supposed to be able to find each other no matter where they were so why couldn't her and why couldn't she sense him?

"It's the wards." Freddie said answering her unspoken question.

"I don't understand." Josephine said.

"It doesn't matter." Freddie replied, "The end result is still the same. Your mate can comb this city with everything that he has, he can be standing right on top of you and he won't be able to feel or sense you. The only thing that he will know is that you aren't dead."

Tears of anger rolled down Josephine's face as she glared at her captors.

"You are both going to die." She said her voice strong even through her tears.

Eppi and Freddie looked at each other and laughed before walking away leaving a very angry Josephine sitting alone in the corner. It was a threat that each of their hostages had voiced and as of yet they had never even been pursued.

**********

The hour had come and gone. David looked at his cell phone. He hadn't spoken to his friend in over three centuries. He hadn't even gone to his wedding or acknowledged the birth of his first child. He didn't why; there was no good reason for it except that he hadn't taken the time. He closed his eyes and wondered what time it was in New Orleans.

************************************************************************************

New Orleans

Maurice grinned at his two-year old son Jon who had his favorite food-applesauce smeared all over his face. He was on daddy duty while Regina his mate was taking a nap. She was expecting their second child and the bouts of nausea and vomiting were taking their toll on her.

"Alright Jon," Maurice said affectionately, "Let's get you cleaned up before mommy wakes up." He gently washed the boy's face and picked him up. "Now what shall we do?" he asked glancing at the clock. It was time to wake Regina up but she had been resting so poorly that he decided to let her sleep even though she would be irate about it.

"Let's go to my office and see how daddy's companies are doing? How does that sound?" Maurice asked.

"K." Jon replied giving him a wet kiss on the cheek.

"Glad that you agree." Maurice said as he returned the kiss. He carried Jon to his office, sat down at his desk and switched on the computer. As he waited for it to come on, his private line rang. He hesitated before answering it wondering who would be calling a rarely used phone number.

"Delgado here...David Sheffield? How in the hell are you?"

"I... I'm fine but I need your help. I know that I haven't been good about keeping in touch and I missed your wedding..."

"David," Maurice interrupted, "What's the problem?"

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,663 Followers