Kaley and Briana - Swinging Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, you devil!"

She squirmed and wriggled with pleasure beneath his roaming hands and licked her dry lips.

"OH, SHIT!"

Michael stood up and looked down on her bound form and wanked his ebony dick with sticky hands until his hose had a yellowish tinge. He turned to the other bed and looked down on Briana's taut, smooth figure and left Kaley seething. He slathered coconut oil into her sister's aching mons, sensuously massaging her pussy with the warming oils. She gave out soft moans as he slid one tacky hand under her bottom and glided between her heavenly cheeks.

"Ooh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, god!"

Her back arched upwards towards the naked man in a desperate need to be taken. Her arms strained against her binds as she imagined how hard and big his cock would feel inside her sopping pussy. He then let the full weight of his black body fall on top of the younger of the sisters and their hot bodies met in an oily embrace. Kaley's pussy leaked juices down the cleft of her ass cheeks and she tried to scissor her legs the best she could in response to another intense arousal. She envied her sister as Michael moved his body along Briana, his hard cock tantalisingly rubbing her pubic bone until she groaned like a wounded animal.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Their eyes met as Michael guided his cock head to her wet entrance and inserted the fat tip only. He pushed inside her one inch and Briana tried to buck up to make him enter fully. Then, extraordinarily, he pulled back out. Briana cried out with disappointment, her hips thrusting up and down as if fucking air.

"Please, no!"

Ignoring her pleas, Michael moved to the other bed, watched closely by an expectant Kaley.

"Whenever you're ready," she said in a matter of fact manner.

"Are you?"

Kaley made a face and nodded to her sopping cunt.

"What do you...oh!"

Michael came chest to tit and shoved a good two inches of pulsating black cock inside her, stretching her pussy opening. He stopped and held it there as she quivered beneath him. Finally, he began to slide in and out of the relieved blonde actress, and the smeared oils caused their contrasting bodies to slip and slide upon each other. Briana looked at them jealously as she wallowed in the warmth of the coconut melting into her loins.

"Faster!"

Kaley was desperate to be fucked. She had been half tickled to death and drizzled with coconut oil. Her limbs ached. Her pussy ached. Her clit ached.

"Soon."

He told her as she screamed the beach house down. She called him every name under the sun as he again knelt between Briana's parted legs. Never had Kaley been so jealous of her sibling as she saw Michael press his midnight black cock to her pussy and sink inside.

"YESSS!"

Briana savoured the penetration as she was pulled into Jackson's entire dick. He rolled his hips as he shunted in and out, his generous length spilt her swollen and sticky pussy lips open as he moved deeper inside her.

"It's so good!"

She groaned as her bound body rippled with excitement. Her head shook and her black hair framed her pretty face as she was fucked. Michael's body felt warm and wet on top of her as the oils coated their flesh. Over and over he thrust up into the heated woman as he moved his slippery hands all over her. Caressing, rubbing, kneading her, and driving her wild with lust.

"Motherfucker!"

Kaley cried out at the sight of her younger sister on her back with a big hard black dick buried inside her hot cunt. He turned his head to the other bed and stopped. his shining log sticking half in and half out of Briana. Jackson now knew the pair of them were now putty in his hands.

"Are you ready to do all I say?"

"Yes," whispered a dry mouthed Kaley.

Jackson disengaged from Briana and approached Kaley's bed.

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes, anything."

He nodded and pulled the scarves from her wrists, and then her ankles. As her senses returned, Kaley buried her hand between her legs and cupped her tingling muff.

"Bend over and stick that ass out."

Kaley obeyed and Michael ran his oily hands over her plump nether cheeks. He admired her gym honed body as he felt up her taut bottom.

"Do you like it from behind?"

"Uh, huh."

"I bet you do, you little minx. Wiggle that ass."

Kaley, hungering for that big cock, shook her butt from side to side. She yelped when he gave her a short, sharp spank on her right buttock. He mounted her then and impaled her on his sizeable rod.

"Are you seeing this?" He said, turning to the still tied up Briana.

Her eyes were as big as saucers as she nodded.

"Want in?"

He fucked the moaning Kaley for a good two minutes and then pulled out. Her released Briana who rubbed her ankles in relief.

"Go and join your sister. Hurry up."

Kaley and sister looked at each other and shrugged. They nestled side by side on their hands and knees and awaited their lot.

"Now that is a pretty sight. So, I'm going to fuck you either nice or hard. Except, you don't get to choose. Now look straight ahead, the pair of you.

Each sister braced themselves as they quivered with anticipation. He chose Briana first, giving the darker haired of the two his all with one mighty thrust.

"Fucking hell!"

Michael drew his hips back and plunged in again, sheathing his entire log inside her juiced up slot. He then proceeded to fuck her with a barrage of hard strokes that saw her pushed forward with some force.

"Lovely, lovely, lovely," he intoned as the front of his thighs smacked against her rounded behind.

"Oh god, oh god, oh yes!"

"Think that is hard? He asked Kaley as the palms of his hands mauled her sisters rump.

"Yeah." Answered Kaley as she watched him fuck her sibling with unceasing power thrusts.

Briana blushed crimson as he powered her to her climax. As her pussy spasmed he stopped his frantic motions and let her fall onto her front.

"That was being nice."

He shifted behind Kaley and noted her oily and sweat dampened flesh and his cock reared up. He rubbed his hose along her glistening inner thighs and shafted her, much to her delight. Holding her heaving shoulders, he launched into a full throttle, all out doggy style rut. He drove all the way up, filling her cunt with every full on pelvic thrusts.

"Take it, take it, take it all, bitch!"

Sweat splashed her back as Jackson dripped from every pore in his black hide. Her head dipped and her tits bounced as he plundered her dripping wet depths

"THIS is hard."

Kaley agreed as her legs began to wilt, and her body sagged. After another two minutes, he stopped and Kaley fell onto her belly in a puddle of coconut milk and perspiration.

"Now, I'm going to ass fuck one of you. One of you is going to get my cum in your asshole. I'll let you decide who."

Briana looked at Kaley with puppy eyes.

"I never had it up the ass before, sis."

"It'll be okay, Bri, I have. Come on you, I'll do it."

"Well done."

Michael took a wad of the melted coconut oil and lubed his flagpole of a cock. Again, Kaley got up on all fours and raised her rump in the air. He oiled up two fingers and reamed her anus with the yellowish liquid. Kaley hissed as he parted her cheeks and lined up his helmet to her puckered starfish.

"Ooh...my!"

He inched in slowly and her anus expanded enough to let him in. The oil helped him ease his ebony column and Kaley clutched fistfuls of sheet as he kept on going. With both hands he held onto her waist as he started to fuck her back passage. He took things slowly to begin with and smiled at the sight of his black organ shafting her anal ring. Kaley braced herself as he drew back and plunged in deep, determined to let her feel his generous girth.

"Like that blondie?"

"I've had better."

She replied by pushing back into his groin. The motherfucker. Jackson was somewhat taken aback as it was HE who was being fucked by HER.

"Way to go, sis," urged Briana.

Kaley pushed and pushed, impaling her ass on his pulsing cock with relish.

"Bastard. You bastard!"

Jackson's balls contracted and his cock was filled with a rush of cum which exploded deep inside Kaley's rear end. Her rectal passage exuded his white seed which ran like a river down the inside of her left thigh. Jackson fell back dejected, his dick dribbling as he held his wet brow.

"So," said Kaley with a smug grin. "Are we done here? Is everything settled? Have we fucked ourselves out of any bother?"

Jackson seemed a broken man as he mouthed words in silence, like a goldfish.

"Come on Bri. We're outta here."

END