Kaley and Briana - Swinging Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun!"

Said Kaley as she flopped onto the steps of the hotel, laden with shopping bags.

"Allow me, Madamoiselle."

Both Kaley and Briana looked up at a suave looking man who looked to be about their age. His dark hair was slicked back and he had the top button of his shirt undone, and his necktie hanging low. He spread his hands and Kaley nodded with a warm smile.

"Why, thank you. Oh, merci boucoup."

She said the word with a hard P, like coop.

"What a nice guy,' said Kaley as the suited man kindly lifted up several of their designer bags.

"Ha! Merci. But sometimes I am not so nice."

The three of them got to reception and the young woman at the desk handed Kaley and Briana their room key cards.

"Oh? Is that a fact?"

"Oui," he said as he tapped the side of his nose mischievously.

Briana looked to be quite smitten as she and the man looked into each other's eyes.

"You are twins?"

"No, no. I'm the youngest by three years."

One-nothing to B.

"Well, I'm the most famous. Ever hear of The Big Bang Theory?"

"Mais, oui. Most amusing."

One to one.

Ā°And I'm filming a new show right now. It's likely to be a big hit."

Two-One to K.

"Room 509. I take your baggage."

Before anyone could speak further, a porter was on his way to the elevators with their purchases.

"Au revoir, then." Said the stranger.

"No, wait. At least let me buy you a drink to say thanks."

"Very well. I shall be in the bar."

The confidant man retreated as the sisters took the lift to their adjoining rooms. Kaley checked herself out in the elevator mirror wall.

"He's cute."

"Hey! I saw him first." Said Briana with a pout.

"Did not! I did."

"Well. He likes me the best."

"In your dreams. It's me he likes."

The feuding sisters each stood outside of their rooms. Each poised with their entry keys.

"Wanna share?"

"No, Kaley. I don't want to fucking share."

With that, each of them entered their rooms and slammed their doors.

x

"I'm sorry, Jules. I thought I had it with me."

Jules closed the door of Kaley's room as the hot blonde pretended to look for some personal item as she gazed at the well dressed young Frenchman's medium length soft, brown hair, and broad grin. She smiled inwardly she saw that he too had his eyes fixed on her deep cleavage under her gold sequin wrap dress with the plunging neckline. With no word of warning, Kaley took the few steps toward him and simply threw herself at him.

"I want you so bad."

She looked him directly in his deep brown eyes and snaked her arms around his neck, locking his mouth with hers. As he kissed her back, she sighed. In relief, as well as delight. His cologne drove her wild as she nibbled his lower lip.

"Do you want me?"

"Oui. From the first second."

Jules pulled her head back and up as he licked her bared front from sternum to her neck.

"Oh, my!"

In turn, her fingers tangled in his thick hair, and she moaned softly as she felt his erection push between her legs. Lost in her desire, she never even felt his hand reach up behind her and tug the zipper of her dress down. As she took a step back, the expensive gown slithered from her curvaceous body to the lush carpet underfoot. He saw that she didn't have any underwear on, and his wide eyes drank in her naked form, from her heavenly breasts to her gold high heel stilettos.

"Tu es belle."

"I just love your accent." She purred as he thrust his face into her enhanced bosom.

His hands were as soft as a woman's as he held each of Kaley's perfect breasts. She let him squeeze and knead her titty flesh as he kissed tiny circles around each hard nipple. Her legs scissored as she tried to make physical contact on her dripping pussy with her thighs. Her whole body tingled with excitement as she pulled at his jacket. She wrenched it from his shoulders as he played out flicking actions on each nipple alternatively.

"Oh, Jules!"

They both became more animated as they undressed him. She, unbuckling his trouser belt, and he unbuttoning his shirt. Her hand found his zipper which she dragged open. And with a gasp she grasped his full erection which throbbed hotly in her fist. They kissed again as he kicked away his pants and underwear.

"Baby, you're gorgeous!"

She felt sure that this man must be a model as she admired his dreamy lean and tanned naked form.

"Hmm. That looks very hard." She said as she pointed at his bobbing erection.

Kaley went down onto her haunches as she gave his hard on a few tentative strokes. Looking up, she rolled his shaft in both hands and then she dove down and he gasped as his glans was smothered by her warm and wet mouth. She suckled on just the head as she pumped his rod and his hips bucked up in response. Then, she drove her head right down on him until his cock head met the back of her throat and gagged her. Her fair hair fell across her face as she bobbed up and down with slow and deliberate mouthfuls, designed to drive him nuts.

"Am I driving you nuts?"

"Oui."

(Told you, author.)

Jules pulled her up and laid her out on the big bed and got down to her snatch. He found her muff hot to the touch, and decidedly wet as he slid in two fingers. Kaley began to whimper as he frigged her for a full minute, before he added his tongue to the mix. He licked the top of her mons, resting his tongue on her unhooded clitoris for two or three seconds, and then licking her again.

"Mmm, ohhh!"

Kaley writhed on her backside as he teased her clit over and over, pressing his tongue against her hard button more firmly as time went on.

"Je veux te manger."

His dreamy accent only made Kaley want him all the more.

"Oh my god! I need you to fuck me! Fuck me, sweetie!"

Jules continued to slide his fingers in and out of her slick love hole, and made assertive twists in an anti-clockwise motion that had the busty blonde moan louder and louder. His fingers were now coated with that unique feminine stickiness, and he licked them clean as she looked on with big puppy eyes.

"Please. I really need you to fuck me."

Kaley spread her legs with a complete abandon as Jules relented and fell into her open arms. She shuddered with anticipation and arched her back as his thighs brushed the insides of hers. His stiff prick slid up to her opening and he rubbed his big boner up and down her wet slit, carefully avoiding any penetration.

"Can't...stand...it. Please?"

With a grunt he pushed up inside her, and Kaley welcomed the full length of him as he began to fuck her with every heavenly inch of his member. His hot body on top of hers sent urgent messages of desire over her entire form as he thrust in faster.

"Talk to me, in French."

"Je veux te baiser, cherie. Tout suite."

"Oh! My goodness!"

Jules kept up a steady rate of strokes and ran his hands up and down her curvy body. Kaley pushed her hips up into him as they wallowed in the moment of hot flesh on hot flesh. In next to no time, the bed springs compressed and squeaked with the sounds of their bodies rhythmically slapping together. She reached out to his waist and pulled him down onto her further, wanting to take every inch of him inside her cunt. Her legs crossed her legs around his hips and her heels dug into his lower back. Then, suddenly, he pulled out and sat up.

"What is it, sugar?"

"I need zee bathroom. I have a slight cramp In my leg."

"Okay, Been there, done That. Hurry back."

Jules padded to the en-suite bathroom and saw some of Kaley's bags of toiletries on the counter. He dipped his nose in one and rummaged around inside.

"Looking for something? Or someone?"

He looked up with a start and his eyes fell on Briana, resplendent in her newly purchased silk nightdress. Her dark eyes met his, lowered to his glistening erection, and back to his face. There was a tangible atmosphere between them as she opened her attire and let the fine silk item shimmy down her arms to the floor tiles.

"Alors!"

His eyes traveled down from her firm, slightly tanned breasts, past her flat stomach, to her protruding mound of Venus. His rigid pole twitched in all it's glory as they moved closer to each other. Briana grabbed his organ and pulled it to her red lips. Jules watched intrigued as Kaley's sister gobbled him up, closing her mouth around his stiffness and sucking him greedily. As she devoured him her spit formed in tiny bubbles on his bell end. She used her tongue expertly as she licked up her own saliva and then drizzled it down the underside of his aching shaft.

x

Briana opened the bedroom door enough to see that Kaley was up against the ceiling to floor window with Jules behind her. Despite it now being the evening and the room was in subdued lighting, Briana could make out the silhouettes of the rutting couple. From her point of view she watched the Frenchman's divine cock slide in and out of her squealing big sister. Kaley moaned in ecstasy as she planted the toes of her high heels into the carpet.

"Feels so good in me."

With her hands on the glass of the pane, Kaley could see down twenty floors to the busy Parisian traffic below. Briana was mesmerised at how his cock went in and out of Kaley's pussy so fast, widening her folds as he pushed in relentlessly. She fanned her mound as she wished it were her getting fucked silly by the desirable French stud.

"Not fair. So not fair."

She bit her lip and finger fucked herself as she ogled his tight buttocks and saw the muscles in the backs of his thighs contract each time he slammed into her sister. The sound of his body against Kaley's backside echoed in the large room and Briana cursed. Determined to get a piece of the action, she moved into the room as quiet as could be to get a proper view. Jules was kissing and biting Kaley's shoulders as he slipped her his knob, and in her utter delight, Kaley moved her bottom and hips up and down as her arousal intensified. With the blood pounding in her veins, Briana could take no more.

"Hey!" She said in hushed tones and gestured to Jules who turned his head in mid-thrust.

Briana beckoned him to come with her with a jerk of her thumb over her shoulder and he nodded. He watched her retreat with a seductive roll of the hips and a shimmy of her pert bottom.

"Excusez moi, mon cheri. Zee bathroom I must visit."

'What? Now?" Said a frustrated Kaley as Jules left her hanging.

"Is necessaire. Pardon."

Kaley huffed and moved to the bed, her cunt gaping and demanding to be stuffed.

Jules quickly ran into the impatient Briana, who was sitting on the tub in the buff.

"You. Sit there."

Briana pushed Jules onto the rim of the bath tub and climbed onto his groin. She held onto his shoulders as she eagerly lowered herself onto his shining pole, shifting imperceptibly so that he entered her feverish cunt perfectly. Her pussy was wet and hot, with a lustful thirst to be taken, and she easily enveloped his entire length She rode him slow. Slow, slow, slow, loving the feel of his thick cock rubbing on her inner walls.

"Fuuuck!"

She cupped his face and kissed him hard on the mouth as she rose and fell in a gyrating motion. He kneaded her nether cheeks, encouraging her to move faster on his throbbing dick. Willingly, Briana thrust her hips to and fro, dragging his thick manhood into her deeper and causing her breath to come in stops and starts as her juices bathed his length.

"Talk to me in French, lover."

"Je suis si chaud por toi."

"Sends shivers right up me."

Still impaled on his rigid log, and with her thighs trembling, Briana felt some movement behind her back. The door to the bathroom had opened and an aghast Kaley stood with her arms folded and her foot tapping on the floor tiles.

"What the fuck is this! He's screwing me!"

"Oh. Hi, sis."

Briana jumped off of Jules and spread her arms, her love juices dripping down her thigh.

"I remembered what you said before. We can share after all. Good, eh?"

Kaley looked at a rather smug looking Jules with his dick big and hard and she shrugged. She still wanted him badly.

"Come on, then."

The debauched sisters both laid out on the bed and Jules wasted no time in settling his fit body on top of Briana. Kaley watched by her side as he buried his cock up her, inch by painstaking inch. Briana clutched Kaley by her hand as his muscled thighs forced her legs out and arched into her soft body.

"Parfait!"

She felt intoxicated, excited, yet a little guilty from stealing her sisters date for the night. Jules held her tight body and thrilled to the sight of his cock disappear inside her slick box. Kaley became super excited at seeing her sibling being speared by the sexy Frenchman.

"Speak to mmmm...eeeee in Frrrrr!"

Briana's plea fell on deaf ears as Jules began to fuck her hard and deep. They had gone beyond the need for words. He hammered into her faster and faster and pinned her to the mattress. She loved it and very nearly tore the sheets from the bed. Kaley inhaled their scent. A mix of sweat, her muff, and his testosterone.

"Me too, sweetie. Me too."

Jules left her sister, grabbed Kaley's hips and thrust up inside her. Their bodies smacked together, and their sticky fronts became glued. Briana went onto her side and looked at Kaley's face. That beautiful flushed face with her once groomed hair matted to her damp head. He fucked her with a machine like action, his rock hard cock slamming in and out in her dripping pussy.

"Yesss!"

Kaley's big tits bounced with each thrust. Then she wailed as her orgasm hit. As she spasmed around his rod, Jules pulled out and slipped back into Briana. The darker haired of the two siblings was elated, thrilled to think that his deep, thrusting cock was coated in Kaley's pussy juices.

"Ugh!"

It proved too much for Jules and he pulled out just in time to shoot his cum out in long streams that dappled Briana's belly and heaving tits. Even before he had stopped spurting, Kaley had bent over her sister and slid her tongue up from her mound to abdomen, lapping up the goo on the way. As they busied themselves on the bed, Jules left them too it and quickly left the room.

"Well. That was a bit rude," commented Kaley as she went to use the bathroom.

She came out in a panic not seconds later and screamed at Briana.

"The bastard! He stole our shopping. AND my credit cards!"

"Merde!" Answered Briana, with a not very surprised look.

END

12