Kaley Cuoco Gets Another Divorce

Story Info
The real reason for Kaley's failed marriages.
2.7k words
4.3
17.1k
25
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note- Just heard that Kaley's latest long distance marriage has collapsed. No surprises there. So, here is my imagined reason why. With no basis in reality by the by.

xxx

September, 2021.

Kaley Cuoco's marriage to Karl Cook might not have gone the distance but it was clear to most that the pair would never remain close.

Kaley took to social media to show her support for her estranged husband as she responded to a post shared by the Traverse City Horse Show.

Kaley revealed the big news about the shock split from Karl recently.

The actress and her husband of three years announced their shock split at the start of September. The couple had initially met in late 2016 and got engaged in November 2017 - her 32nd birthday. They went on to tie the knot in June 2018.

Announcing their separation in a joint statement, Kaley, 35, and Karl, 30, told fans: "Despite a deep love and respect for one another, we have realized that our current paths have taken us in opposite directions. We have both shared so much of our journey publicly so while we would prefer to keep this aspect of our personal life private, we wanted to be forthcoming in our truth together. There is no anger or animosity, quite the contrary."

The statement continued: "We have made this decision together through an immense amount of respect and consideration for one another and request that you do the same in understanding that we will not be sharing any additional details or commenting further."

It's Kaley's second marriage; she was married to former tennis player Ryan Sweeting from 2013 until 2016.

Only a few selected close friends knew the real reason for this latest break up. And that is the busty blonde's insatiable love of a big, black cock. And the more the merrier!

x

"Oh my God, Karl. How many of them are there?"

"You really don't want to know," he said. "Just enjoy the moment. Our last time together."

Kaley laughed, as she waltzed into the couple's bedroom in the buff. She walked over to the nearest naked black man and got down on her knees. He was very handsome and had a nice sculpted chest and torso. Karl had chosen well. Kaley took his ebony cock in her hand. He was already extremely hard. She looked up at his eyes and smiled.

"Hi, handsome. Shall we play?"

She then held his cock at the base and ran her tongue all along the underside of the dark shaft. When she reached the head, she flicked her tongue across it. Then she closed her soft lips around the head of his cock, slowly taking him into her mouth. She started to stroke his shaft with her hand as she sucked his cock. Faster and faster she sucked and stroked, and Kaley grabbed his taut ass and squeezed as she took the entire length of his beautiful, raging cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm, now. Gawm! That ism a bijj cock!" She mumbled with her mouth full.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw that there were cocks all around her. She didn't know how many there were, but she grabbed one and started sucking away. She gleefully switched from one to another, sucking and wanking away with her hands and mouth.

She moved from black cock to black cock as they formed a circle, sucking each one for a moment or two and then moving to another.

"Fucking whore!"

Karl sat in an easy chair and looked on, jerking his dick as he was cuckolded for the countless time. He knew he could never compete with the stunt cocks the blonde hussy craved so much. When they first become a couple they had constant sex. Her body was flawless. Her enhanced breasts were to die for. Perfectly round, and a nice handful. The bearded fellow always loved how they bounced as they made love with her on top. But it soon became clear that he stood no chance of ever having a steady love life.

"Let's fuck, guys."

Kaley grinned as she threw herself backwards onto the big bed. She splayed her legs, exposing her perfect, shaved, pink pussy.

"Fuck me!" She cried. "Please! Fuck me now!"

Her pussy was sopping wet as a shaven headed male with bedroom eyes mounted her and entered her bald cunt.

"Oh my God!" She cried out, as he began to fill her. "You're fucking enormous!"

Another paid cock was thrust into her mouth. She moaned around it as she sucked, her tongue furiously licking around the thick shaft as she was screwed into the mattress. Kaley moaned happily as she felt the first load of hot cum in her pussy shoot into her. Shaven head pulled out with a grunt, and at that moment the man in her mouth shot his load as well.

"Good start. Who's next?" She asked, dribbling cum.

Another man stepped up to fuck her. His cock was just as big as the first.

He shoved his cock right into Kaley's pussy, and she gasped at the sensation of being utterly filled. Her head was roughly twisted to her left as a fat cock was guided towards her open mouth. She had a black cock in her mouth and one in her pussy, and all was well.

Pussy man slammed in and out at a fair rate, snorting through flared nostrils as he fucked the shit out of the blonde actress.

He exploded with a final firm thrust and his seed gushed out in pulsating spurts.

Kaley hummed on the man in her mouth as white cum oozed out of her muff, running down to her asshole.

"I fucking love black dick!" She exclaimed with a shrill yelp. "The bigger and blacker, the better!"

The man who she was sucking on was joined by another, and she willingly went down on all fours. Her favourite position.

The one who had been in her mouth pressed the tip of his cock against her pussy from behind and pushed on in. The other thrust his throbbing organ into her waiting mouth. As she sucked, she started to thrust back at the man dick fucking her doggy style, forcing him to fuck her harder.

She felt his big plums slapping against her pussy with every thrust.

"Oh, Kaley! Fuck!"

The sight of seeing his wife with a sopping wet pussy, dripping cum onto the bed beneath her drove Karl insane.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" She cried out from her first mind blowing orgasm of the evening.

At the same time, the man fucking her wiped sweat from his brow and Kaley felt his hot jizz shoot inside her. She took a deep breath as the man in her mouth came down her throat, and she gulped down every last drop before she let him remove his cock.

"Fun!"

Seeing one gorgeous black skinned hunk on his back beside her, Kaley wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and grinned. She placed her toned thighs on either side of his and lowered her sodden pussy onto the man's massive black mamba. She immediately began to bounce up and down fast, so that her huge jugs jiggled on her chest.

In her blissful state she grabbed the two closest cocks and furiously jerked them off in her tight fists.

A new man appeared directly in front of her and proceeded to point his eight incher at her, furiously spanking his midnight black rod.

"Cum on my face, you bastard!"

The man obliged and gladly sprayed her with hot cum. Kaley slowly moved her tongue around her lips, licking up the cum around her mouth.

Then man under her gripped her hips and fucked up into her with violent pelvic thrusts. He came on her ass, painting her buns white with great streaks. The men she had been stroking were ready to shoot their loads all over her, and this they did, matting her disheveled hair to her face.

"Wheee!"

One six foot six stud placed his right hand under the middle of her back and lifted her up like a rag doll.

She had never been picked up like that before. Kaley quickly wrapped her arms about his massive neck. He cradled her against his smooth chest with no effort whatsoever.

His thick cock was throbbing urgently. He completely engulfed her as he positioned his dick to her by now, gaping cunt. He took her weight on his arms as he began to bop her up and down on his upright pole. His solid abdominal muscles undulated upwards into the huge pectorals of his chest and his great broad shoulders supported her effortlessly.

"Love this. love...it!"

He began to build into his rhythm. It was a momentous feeling being fucked by this man. Kaley felt absolutely helpless as his mass of solid muscle smashed against her comparatively tiny body, the force of his thrusts took her breath away with every inward drive as his great thighs pounded into her bottom. His thick cock seemed to push deeper and deeper into her, all the way to the hilt.

"Fuck me, you devil! Fuck me!"

That was all the encouragement he needed. His speed and power increased until the inevitable orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt.

He responded in the same instant, gushing sheets of hot cum deep into her, his thick cock pulsating as more and more of his cum was forced inside her quim.

Still impaled on his cock and totally unable to move he walked her to the bed and eventually pulled out.

"Don't stop, you guys."

Kaley was offered a pulsating black log of a cock to her mouth. She sank her lips over it happily and sucked on him with relish. A stud positioned himself behind her and without further ado guided his cock into her.

The two of them were worked the blonde into another cock frenzy and she felt herself rushing headlong towards another orgasm.

Shaking uncontrollably Kaley gasped for air, letting the dick in her mouth slip out. The man in her pussy continued to thrust into her, fucking her in long easy strokes. At one time he did stop and pull out, only for another to move on in.

He lifted up onto his arms and pounded into her for all he was worth, and then he pulled out and let great jets of his cum shoot onto her spine and backside.

"What a fucking load!"

Kaley had never seen so much cum out of one person! Definitely not Karl. She was covered in it. Her breasts, stomach, thighs and ass were glistening with spent semen. Seeing one man who she had not had yet was intriguing. Hurrying over, Kaley lifted her right leg across his thigh and she lowered herself onto his prick. His cock was definitely as big as the others, if not more so as she had difficulty lowering herself all the way down onto him at first. She began slowly and rode on his long shaft with caution, despite her cunt being well fucked and sopping.

"Horse cock! Horse cock! Giddy up!"

Kaley rode on him as he held her against his chest. Her anus was well lubricated from all the cum that had run out of her, and so it was not a surprise when a stiff cock opened her sphincter and pushed in. Kaley had had anal sex with Karl but it was a sheer thrill to have both her holes filled and fucked at the same time.

"How you doing, Karl?"

"Fuck you, Kaley." Answered her soon to be 'ex.

Impaled on one big cock and with one man inserted in her from behind Kaley closed her eyes and started to ride both with unbridled enthusiasm. Well lubricated with copious amounts of cum, Kaley emitted a low guttural moan as she accommodated both of their throbbing cocks.

Kaley sighed as her thighs were held and she was forced to ride up and down on both men at the same time. They then set about fucking her with the obvious intent of giving her another orgasm. Mission accomplished!

"Oh my fucking god!"

Both men rubbed each other through the membranes of her anal and vaginal wall. Two super sized black dicks buried in her nether holes was the ultimate sexual fantasy.

One male next to her waved his knob in her face, and Kaley automatically took the the cock into her mouth.

He instantly erupted and sent a stream of thick cum into her mouth.

The two fucking her twitched violently, and both ejaculated into her, simultaneously filling her anus and pussy.

"Way to go, guys."

Kaley came too, loving the orgasm and all the glorious euphoria that came with it. The one in her ass pulled out of her rear end and she felt cum run down onto her muff which was then vacated by the other.

Again, the celebrated actress was hoisted into the air so that her feet were not touching the floor, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt the black man slip his mitts underneath her buttocks and lift her up and down on his mighty erection. They then moved across the floor and Kaley shrieked as she was completely impaled on his cock. He lifted his arms and braced himself against the wall and she rode him hard.

He put his hands onto her hips as he thrust his cock into her time and time again.

She was building rapidly towards a climax and the next minute her sticky body shuddered as her orgasm roared through her very core.

The man took one last thrust into her and he too erupted into another orgasm. His hot semen pumped into her so much that it teemed from his pulsating cock and filled her to overflowing once again. Kaley locked her legs around his back as he pulled her into his sweaty groin.

"Whoops!"

Kaley was tossed onto the bed as those who hadn't ejaculated yet gathered round.

She knew what to expect next. A BBC bukkake!

"Do it."

Her entire body quivered with pleasure as one came directly on her face. The first jet of spunk went in her mouth but the rest hit her forehead and then proceeded to drip down her face. Another grunted and he too gave her one mouthful and then shot the rest over her cheeks and nose.

Kaley laid on her back with four black guys taking turns at her pussy, tits and mouth. The stacked blonde grinned inanely as she then got a double facial from two big beasts.

"Yum!"

Kaley had cum all over her face and it had dripped onto her tits but she told the others to give her some more. One wanked a few inches from her face, and now she opened her mouth to receive this guy's cock. She sucked first one cock, then the other, rubbing whichever one was not in her mouth until both guys were showing signs of being ready to come. She got three jets of cum onto her forehead and the rest onto her chin. The second was not far behind. He splattered her between the eyes and on the tip of her nose. Cum was dripping down now onto her ample breasts. She was just trying to clear the cum from her eyes when another arrived and shot his creamy load straight away, drenching her face and sending some down her waiting mouth as well.

"Any more for any more?" She said with sticky lips. "No? What the fuck do I look like?" She asked Karl who had just bathed his palm as he too came.

"I can hardly see your face for cum." He told her. "You're plastered in it."

Kaley got up on wobbly legs and giggled. This had been the best gangbang she had ever had by far. She could never go back to Karl now. Kaley saw the one black guy from earlier with the cock like a prize stallion and took him by his hand.

"I'm gonna go shower, and you're coming with me to scrub my back. Oh, and Karl? You can stick this marriage up your bum."

Karl lowered his head and sighed.

What a fucking cum bucket she was, he thought.

END